Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:09:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be calm when the market falls  (Read 4755 times)
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:03:31 PM

Rejoice and buy. Because in half a year or a year you will not buy any cheaper. I advise you to buy - but you need to buy with the mind (after all, no one knows where the bottom is).
BetadiNe

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:30:44 PM

yes that is the only key, so that you succeed in trading like, nowadays many people panic to see that market prices continue to decline, so you are patient to wait for the market to return. because if it's not like that you will be trapped in your own disappointment.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:39:07 PM

Currently being tranquil previous to whatever bad is usually the slogan with personal investment decision. The reason complete we've got to panic or anxiety as soon as factors intensify? Seeking to produce just about every problem the possibility intended for myself personally, My business is however in search of benefit in the event the current market declines well, i imagine you can apply identical.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:53:29 PM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

Indeed, it is very good not to panic at this down price, but the price fluctuates, we can use it to take profits when the price is green, because waiting for a high rise takes a long time I believe this bearish market continues until the end of December
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:38:42 PM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

Indeed, it is very good not to panic at this down price, but the price fluctuates, we can use it to take profits when the price is green, because waiting for a high rise takes a long time I believe this bearish market continues until the end of December

I am a fast thinker, the fact that the price of coins fell above 70% makes me unable to just choose to wait, not panic that I count on but rather a quick step to cutloss and choose to try to benefit from coins that have good fragmentation in daily profits. we must distinguish between price potential and market logic.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:43:42 AM

The down market is always one of our hot spots, when the market falls they will scare us, but if anyone overcomes that fear will succeed.
You are right being worry will only give you tension but will not give you bandy kind of profit so it is good to take the chance and buy more when you see the price is down, in market, it is nature way of making money to wait for the price to be down so instead of being worry or being afraid will only reduce your trust and your fiat about crypto currency so keep calm you will earn good amount of profit at the end.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:31:21 AM

It is true and it is also fruitful when the market falls and you keep patience and not sell your investment your long term plans just because of the market fall while many people are happy that they have their crypto and it is hard for the crypto to sale but still we can use the best skills and to use this currency for making transaction inn the future. So be calm inn these days and not to sell your bitcoin for a cheap price.

petermike

Activity: 343

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:03:13 AM

When you invest a large amount of money into the market if the price down you do not worry you are too good but we have to accept when investing in the crypto market because today high tomorrow there is nothing. We must understand the nature of the market is up and down often. So we have to be patient and confident to win.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:18:53 AM

yes that is the only key, so that you succeed in trading like, nowadays many people panic to see that market prices continue to decline, so you are patient to wait for the market to return. because if it's not like that you will be trapped in your own disappointment.

Being calm in the tough times just like what is happening right now is the reason why there are a lot of people who are still earning a huge amount of profit in this industry and most of them are in trading.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:40:29 PM

Being calm in the tough times just like what is happening right now is the reason why there are a lot of people who are still earning a huge amount of profit in this industry and most of them are in trading.

I think there's nothing to get panic when crypto market get falls because this is a nature behavior of cryptocurrency. We need to be calm always because if there is falls there is also an expected rising of crypto market that everyones hope too. Then we should stay foot and be calm in waiting of possible bullish.
criptouser

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:12:07 PM

at first there were moments when I was too nervous. but I'm used to tolerating such falls and now I'm very loyal to them. the most important thing to remember about is that if you experience, the situation for the better will not change.

kinamotorami

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:51:06 PM

Well I'm not worried when the market falls I'm always calm and try to hold my coins for a long time I do not care about the price I'm still trying to hold on to hope By the end of the year, the value of sushi has increased again
jujurloe

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 04:04:23 PM

when the market falls when I hold a lot of coins then I will hold and I believe that the market will recover. when I hold BTC or ETH I will buy as much as I can and that will benefit in the future
julungwangi

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:19:25 PM

because of limited capital, when there was a fall in crypto I held more often.
than I have to increase spending for more shopping and the greater the level of risk, I prefer to play safely.
for me, business is not only looking for a lot of profits, but more about maintaining integrity and security in investing
crypto.nik11

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:31:00 PM

Being able to be in control of your emotions definitely help you to stay in the market even if trades aren't profitable.

Patience is very important in trading, especially if your aim is long term.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:43:11 PM

for the past few months market always falls. what I feel now is that the market is being mocked and as you know the market is now not healthy at all because many investors are disappointed after investing their money in the ICO and experiencing losses of up to 80%. for bounty hunters, maybe calm down, but for crypto development in the future, it's very bad. crypto should make regulations managed by the world government to avoid this

Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:01:43 PM

that's right, when the market goes down I will remain calm and try not to panic and always think positively because the market will definitely recover and will be profitable again
To be honest it is not essy to stay calm when you see that all the prices on the market is falling but being calm is the most advisable thing to do over than selling all of my coins with a cheap price and when market is fallig we should find another ways to make income like invvesting on some ico.

shashikamal

Activity: 197

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 05:27:56 PM

Crypto space is where you can check your patience, It is your examination to test the most important trading skill of holding. When the market in down trend people decide to leave the market which should not be happened but it is. Since crypto market is highly fluctuating generally it has ups & downs. If anyone study the market in detail history repeats every time. Newcomers should understand that market fluctuation testing your patience & it transfers the money from impatience to patience. Just by holding for 1 or 2 years some people make crazy money & some are dying with selling in small profits. It is always advisable to be calm & collect some good coins to hold for long term. You will end up with an amazing amount of money.

Viteico

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:34:25 PM

For wise traders,  the bear market is a great reason to smile because this is the time where they can take advantage from buying all the dropped coins by weak hands.
Rika eparani

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:21:28 PM

in the world the price of investment rises and falls is what we usually meet, don't panic and keep watching how much the price in the exchange if the price rises to 10% don't be tempted to sell stay focused and calm, because BTC will continue to rise high
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: