Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:01:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be calm when the market falls  (Read 4739 times)
Ekaterina Stalin

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:42:38 AM

I usually keep my coins for a long time after purchase. I usually rarely see the market, but today I see ETH has fallen below $300, and the price I bought it was 600$!
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:44:21 AM

Virtual money investment has never been stable in the past there has been a lot of downturns like this. Even more pathetic but then also recovered and set a new peak but will need time . Therefore, once you stick to this market, you need to determine long-term investment, maintain the psychological, then will also recover and increase again. When the market price plummeted i very But it's important to be able to win or lose in the money market and it's important to have a proper strategy when it comes down to price.
Absolutely and right, we can not sell right now that will give us loss and nothing more but we should not forget for what we are here. Panic selling is not a solutions for your stress, the only solutions is that of more investments and more number of participants when increases then the price will increase. Market like this can go out of such situations only if we increase the number of investments and to reduce the panic selling.

mooen

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:03:54 PM

I will simply withdraw my assets and continue to enter them into a more profitable area for me. Most likely it will be oil or gold.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:02:16 PM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

Indeed, waiting and being patient whenever the market is falling, would be the best thing to do in order to avoid risky actions that would result to a worse scenario or loss of profit. Market dumps in the first place, are temporary. Recovery should be always expected by the investors which should push them into holding their tokens no matter what happen in the market.
I think staying calm doesn't always mean holding right? I think holding is a last choice. of course everyone has a difference in the coins or assets they buy, then falling price does not mean that all the coins or assets deserve to be held? therefore if the price goes down, you must remain calm so that your mind remains clear and positive to do the right calculation not because of fear and panic
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:44:14 PM

In bitcoin strategy you know how to handle, hold and wait for the good timing and the pretty good value of the market. It's really a part of circulations sometimes market are really good sometimes are not. So if you are a bitcoin users you must have more patients, more calm and to wait until we hit the moon.
CRYPTOTEMAN

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:51:49 PM

I keep an eye on the background information around it. If there is no unreasonable panic and hysteria means there is an expected redistribution of funds.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:09:18 PM

In bitcoin strategy you know how to handle, hold and wait for the good timing and the pretty good value of the market. It's really a part of circulations sometimes market are really good sometimes are not. So if you are a bitcoin users you must have more patients, more calm and to wait until we hit the moon.
you are right. keep calm and keep watching is a good way to do this now. well, sometimes we really have to be calm, but we also have to see the opportunities that exist in the current problem. maybe on some parties, there are people who are ready to make large investments when prices are falling. it could be the trigger for the next price increase.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:16:45 PM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

This is definitely true and effective. But only for coins thay has a big potential. If not better to sell it or else get nothing from the coin. Today the prices are still low the difficult thing is when we become trap in a situation that we need money in times of crash/dump. How can we remain calm ? We have no choice but to cut our losses
Put in another way, you only stay calm in a failing market, if you have a deep understanding of the coin you're trading and the very reason why it's failing. Other than that, the damage is often quite devastating as the market usually remain irrational longer than many traders can stay liquidated.  
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:36:03 PM

to be honest when market conditions fall I can't calm down because the assets that I have are in place of exchange and are on cryptocurrency which makes me panic and scared when prices fall.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:45:36 PM

Will do the same.
As we know, Holding our tokens or coins and remain calm when the market falls is the right step, and adding more tokens or coins is also the brilliant strategy for holders who want to double their profits when the market goes up.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:58:05 PM

Some people wouldn't calm when the market falls especially with how worse the downtrend these days.  Some people would be panicking right now, because they are holding Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency but they can't do anything with it because how worse it is. You can't easily calm with this kind of bad news.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
nz_sana

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:23:37 PM

Sure. 100% agree with you. We can’t take 100% correct decision all time. If the market falls and if we get panic and sell quickly what will happen? Just lost most of the time. There is only one good system for hold or sell/buy. If a coin market falls more than 50% then sure you can buy. Same thing you need to do when it goes up more than 60%. If it repeats ups and downs again and again then hold.
diger

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:53:25 PM

When the market goes down, people are very scared and can't keep their mind calm, for this reasons they sell all the coins. I think everyone should calm down while trading when the market is down. If you are not patient then you will not be able to make a better profit in your trading, so you must be patient while trading.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:39:21 PM

Will do the same.
As we know, Holding our tokens or coins and remain calm when the market falls is the right step, and adding more tokens or coins is also the brilliant strategy for holders who want to double their profits when the market goes up.

I guess you are right, when the market price is dumping, you cannot do anything about it and the best thing to do is just hold your coins and wait for the price to pump up before selling it again.

DES_MX

Activity: 216
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:48:06 PM

When the market falls, sometimes I stop to do work. Sometimes I feel very bad by seeing my wallets. Though I am holder still I need some money after this month. But, we are now in the big bear market at this moment, everyday crypto market going down. This time, I am working and trying to do the short trade. But profit is very low because this is the best time to buy, not sell or trade for everyone.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:12:21 PM

avoiding to panic during tough times in the market is surely the best thing to do in order to not lose profit completely. Selling will only result to complete loss of profit given that dumps only causes partial loss if and only if an individual won't sell during dips. Waiting and holding would have a higher chance to result to profit than to sell during small pumps.

tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:36:18 PM

Being calm right now is not easy because the market is red for long time, and i just can believe because the market is not recovering very well this year but i am still hoping that before this year will end all the price of crypto will be green.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:57:45 PM

indeed calm and not too panicked is needed when the market falls. but sometimes I am very difficult to do it myself. usually when the price drops for too long, someone starts to complain when there is no income in a long time. in my opinion it's better to sell a portion of your savings, and start trading again to earn income little by little. in my opinion it will be better than no income at all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:11:35 AM

Generally, we need to be calm when market falls. That the only option we need to do, we dont need to be panic. We need to have patience on holding it and we need to be calm. We still hope that we can recover in the future.
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:13:23 AM

indeed calm and not too panicked is needed when the market falls. but sometimes I am very difficult to do it myself. usually when the price drops for too long, someone starts to complain when there is no income in a long time. in my opinion it's better to sell a portion of your savings, and start trading again to earn income little by little. in my opinion it will be better than no income at all.

It will be better if you can get profit at the situation of the market now, we need to keep calm to avoid losing money so if you can earn profit even though the price of many coin decrease now then do that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: