Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:57:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be calm when the market falls  (Read 4749 times)
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:52:14 PM

I think it's best to wait until you have a bigger chance, the only goal is to profit. If you have extra money, you can collect coins from cheap price and get a big profit for the future. Already these falls happen all the time and in this case you need to know how to make profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:07:03 PM

I think it's best to wait until you have a bigger chance, the only goal is to profit. If you have extra money, you can collect coins from cheap price and get a big profit for the future. Already these falls happen all the time and in this case you need to know how to make profits.
That's right. Keep clam and seize the investment opportunity if you feel you have some extra cash. This is the best thing to do on a market drop like this
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:39:17 PM

Panis is normal but you need to believe to cryptocurrency and you will see that the price will recover again.
Stay calm and you will get what you want to get.
kopamo

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:31:21 AM

I agree with you this is the best strategic when  market down be calm and hold coin when market rise sell this coin
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:23:23 AM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

I like everyone. I will not sell off and continue buying into the altcoin I suppose to be at the bottom. That strategy is very effective and usually gives me a profit of $ 200-300. But the current situation was not good and I suffered a loss of over $ 10k. But I still hold and wait until the market rebounds.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 04:27:21 AM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

I look for a possible support and if it seems that the market is already calm then I would look for an entry point. I have a risk management in my trades and I always have a take profit price and a stop loss all the time because this market is very volatile and whenever it falls, it falls greatly and I don't want to lose 90% of the value of my coins again hoping for a bounce in price.

I do remain calm when something unexpectedly happen to the price and know what my next move would be. It would be better if the trading pair has volume because most likely TA would work as oppose to thin market coins that has a possibility of becoming pump and dump coins.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:25:36 AM

If you have extra money, you can collect coins from cheap price and get a big profit for the future.You need to calm down and make timely decisions in decisions. Patience and calm to eliminate panic and FUDs.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:51:00 AM

pray lol.
definitely true. Just pray and hope for better moments.

I stop visiting CMC and my trading bots, it's all red, it hurts my eyes!
Similar action was taken by me. I don't go there as I used to, it just gives me headache when I visit there. I stay low a while and when I hear people talking about a pump, I go there to check up!.. Grin
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 10:10:17 AM

Panis is normal but you need to believe to cryptocurrency and you will see that the price will recover again.
Stay calm and you will get what you want to get.
Do read your message before you post it. Grammatical mistakes are a pain in the eye while reading. It seems like you did not even revise what you wrote before posting - thus demonstrating the fact that you were on a shitposting spree.

I agree with you this is the best strategic when  market down be calm and hold coin when market rise sell this coin
When the market is down you should buy more coins and stock up on new coins. Specially those coins which you feel that they have potential but you could not participate in their ICO.

Patience and calm to eliminate panic and FUDs.
LOL I like that attitude, keep it up. Maybe one day we can finally have a FUD_free forum to comment in. That is if this forum exists after the shitposting from bottomfeeders.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:56:11 AM

Calm must be observed in all cases, the market is growing or falling is not important. The one who gives in to emotions often loses money. You always have to act reason not to watch the news and trust no one, you just need to trust your intuition.
But sometimes those changes in the crypto's is somewhat be the factors why people came to a panic selling which is not advisable though we all have our own choices. So if ever you encounter this kind of situation better to set in mind to stay calm and think wisely because in this situation you would be challenged on how would you assist yourself.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:16:09 PM

Yes ! We must be calmed during the market's situation is bleeding, we must take control our temper, emotions and have patience because sometimes if you don't apply these, it can lead to the totally lossing of your funds because of uncontrolled decisions. When markets is falling then it must be a good time to buy more cryptos and hold it until the market's situation will be stabilized again. It is just a friendly advice.  Wink
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:46:36 PM

Panic won't profit us any good nor help us come up with better decisions. Most successful people do not let their emotions rule over their head. This is part of its volatility and we can do nothing but be patient and try to study the market more.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:41:37 PM

Yes that's right, what i do is hold the price with the high price and then stay calm don't panic, and of course don't forget to pray for the up of the price
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:48:59 PM

This is more than important, but most of the people in here just want to make a quick buck, and if they do not make money in a fast way, they will just liquidate their positions and they will be quiting it, that is the way that it works on most of the cases

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:09:46 PM

This is more than important, but most of the people in here just want to make a quick buck, and if they do not make money in a fast way, they will just liquidate their positions and they will be quiting it, that is the way that it works on most of the cases

Yes we need to keep calm during the market fall. Market fall but it doesn't mean that we are lossing, it depend on our patience and the way we hold our coins. I also believe that the lowering of price is really a chance and a big opportunity to buy more and hold and wait for the price to rise and sell for good.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:14:21 PM

Bear market provides best opportunity for shorting. You can earn profits in both of the market phase equally. But if you are not good with analyzing future trends, then it is best to HODL along the bear phase instead of panic selling. Year usually end up with positive note that is bear phase which provides the best opportunity for selling your holdings. Patience is the key instead of panicking.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:30:22 PM

I agree. Some hodlers and investors might feel worried about it and some of them might lose hope as well but as for me, the best thing to do is just to relax and to keep calm because things would get better if we'll know how to wait patiently. It is better to wait and gain a good profit.
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:32:24 PM

HOLD is my choice when the market is fall, and then stop see the price of his coin, because it just makes me panic with seeing the price every time. and you are right we no need to panic if we investment on the Bitcoin or Ethereum, i believe both is a coin which has a future.
ncn1992vn

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:32:26 PM

I always get the psychology can take all at any time when the coal in this market
Always remain calm in all cases, that's the best problem solving
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:44:52 PM

I certainly agree with you. These certain changes would still come to a better end. We must feel hopeless and doubtful about the market sometimes but we should keep in mind that panicking won't help us make the right decisions. We better be eager to wait a little longer because better days are coming.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: