Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:23:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stay away from this market?  (Read 2902 times)
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:43:06 PM

This Market " Crypto Coin Market" is in bullish trend now.
If you do not want to get some profits stay away. But if you want to get huge profits jump in the game.

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:04:09 PM

Another fall is coming, I feel like I can’t hold it anymore.I have lost too much.I really can't hold it anymore.Can anyone give me some advice?
Cryptocurrency is a new market, it has great potential. However, the price of this market fluctuates very fast, the price changes every hour, every minute. So when investing in this market we should invest long term if you want to make more profit. Recently, the market began to show signs of recovery, I believe that by the end of this year the market will be stable and Bitcoin will cost $ 20000. I advise you not to stay away from the market, you should be patient.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:14:05 PM

If you be patient once you started this topic or after 2 weeks you hold your coins. I think you are happy now because market will recover slowly and i believe bitcoin will back again the highest price after 1 to 2 months.
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:51:20 PM

If you are not sure what will happen with the market in the futures.
Then try to close your wallet for a while and start doing some good things in real life.
Being a trader is difficult. A person's psychic is highly tested at this point.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:55:54 AM

I think if you are not able to get more profit from the exchange place and when you can not hold it for longer then you can get out of the exchange but do not sell the assets you have and you can come back when the price has started to recover.
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:10:04 AM

I think if you are not able to get more profit from the exchange place and when you can not hold it for longer then you can get out of the exchange but do not sell the assets you have and you can come back when the price has started to recover.
If that's for the safety of your holdings, then do it for good. Staying away from market wasn't practical in a sense that day traders was totally doing a crucial bids during hot market changes of price. You really get profit while you do buy and sell, and as you have more involvements you'll be learning more ways to deal with it.
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:21:49 AM

For those who have knowledge of the crypto market, this is a job opportunity for them, high income and great profit if you have enough knowledge to do business. But if you do venture business, you will not be able to succeed.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:14:00 AM

If you are feeling financial strain then get out if you can break even, you need to have a mindset that you can watch your investment go to zero and not affect you, Only way to look at this market, who know which way it will go
Correct, this shows that many people have not took the time to read books about investing or trading, in most of those books it is recommended that when you are felling like you cannot deal with the market anymore that you sell your positions without caring if you are losing or earning money, you need to rest and take some time out of this market and only come back if you feel ready.
AceCobra1

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:51:10 AM

Another fall is coming, I feel like I can’t hold it anymore.I have lost too much.I really can't hold it anymore.Can anyone give me some advice?
Cryptocurrency is a promising market. With the benefits it brings, I believe that this market will grow very rapidly in the future. Currently the market is in a difficult period, crypto prices have fallen much. However, I believe that this is just a fluctuation of the market, in the next few months the market will stabilize and increase. I recommend patience and long-term holdings if you want to get big profits in the future.
it is very easy to advise someone, but in reality this is very difficult to experience especially for beginners, you should learn how to minimize the assets you have to someone who is trusted in your country, or you can follow signalcrypto to learn more about fluctuating market prices
bitcoindian

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:07:10 AM

Now it is the best way, to stay away from the market because we have seen there is a huge downfall in the market due to last night the price of Bitcoin fallen to 7800$, but soon the price recovered to 8150$. Still, the altcoins are facing the same problem in the market, instead of panic selling it is better to stay away from the market.
Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:16:05 AM

If you love money and risk, then crypto is yours. But if you like stability, it's better to stay away from this market and make classic  real estate type investments.
ChaChaiTL

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:31:37 AM

You should stay in the digital money investment market, if you have the means to participate in digital money you should invest them, it will be an environment for you to invest and you can have more. many opportunities to earn a profit
larryjack

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:41:25 PM

I think you have been involved in this market, you have to learn to accept failures, so that next time you will draw those lessons to do experience. Be greedy when others are scared and scared. others are greedy. For me this is the time to hold the top coin hold. It will rise again.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:49:31 PM

If you stay away from this market you will miss the opportunity to make a lot of money in the future. Cryptocurrency is a very promising market, I believe in the future this market will grow strongly and bring a lot of profits to investors. Investing in cryptocurrency should be a long-term investment. You should not worry when the market is down, because it's just a market fluctuation, it will soon recover and grow again. I recommend continuing to hold the potential altcoin, sell altcoin that are not likely to grow.

Yaminat

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:30:31 PM

At a forum in many branches it is possible to read cautions about investments: - Do not put that you are not ready to lose !! But do not panic. The market will sooner or later recover!

adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:35:24 PM

I think you have this whole idea wrong. You're supposed to be buying when the market is down. Not running. Think of it as an item that you want on sale for 70% off up at your local Wal-Mart. Would you not go ahead and purchase that item while it's 70% off if you knew it was going to be full price again in the future? You would possibly even think about picking up an extra one to sell off on Ebay or something.
bulgar_84

Activity: 779
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:05:31 PM

I think you must stay away if you dont know financial information, you must know when you must sell when you must hodl, from 7 months we are dropping and losing money everyday so this market is so hard.

'
WSPX.
║║
║║
[/b]
▬▬ ● W ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● S ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● P ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● X ● ▬▬

'   WSPX         .
║║
║║
█[/b]   
WebSpaceX Technology Artificial Intelligence Solutions
▬▬ ● W ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● S ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● P ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● X ● ▬▬
ANN Thread ► Whitepaper ► Github ► Twitter ►  YouTube ► Reddit ► Medium

.SALE ..01 JAN 2019.
anglosaxon

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:14:47 PM

I think bearing term is the best period which is giving the best buying opportunities. But if you can not make the necessary predictions in crypto, you can loose a big part of your money. So, following the prices more carefully can be very profitable.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 11:39:33 PM

I think you must stay away if you dont know financial information, you must know when you must sell when you must hodl, from 7 months we are dropping and losing money everyday so this market is so hard.

The problem is no one actually knows when to buy and when to sell. So the only advice I can give you is - yes, stay away if you can't afford losing even more money that you've probably already lost during these 7 month. Get back when you'll have spare money to invest and forget about them.

arjuna BTC

Activity: 994

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:08:18 AM

you have no power the hold anymore wich mean you have no patience,,
patience is the key on investments, so, you should have it my friend, if you want to have a good return from your investments  Wink
just one word HODL  Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄