Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:46:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stay away from this market?  (Read 2902 times)
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:02:12 AM

why do you have to stay away? are you afraid of the current price? if there is indeed an investor or a trader you must get closer to the market with the current market conditions
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aversuz

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:04:38 PM

Yes, you should stay away from this market if you worrying so much and can't stay calm. People who can't be patient are shouldn't mess with crypto business. You can hold more, believe me. If your coins price is not zero and if it being traded then it's not dead yet then there is a chance for it to survive.
eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:55:09 PM

As far as we can see this market is in bear for a long time. Even this year is not healthy in the market we can say that there's more room for more improvement. As to me bear market is the best time to go in.
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:01:45 PM

You have to set aside emotions and avoid panic because that won't help. Be strong and stand firm with your decisions and believe in your strategy. You invest some money that you think will give you good profits. Guarantees are not guaranteed but you still choose to invest,
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:43:12 AM

Stop acting like a scared child. If you cant handle the down trend of the market then you dont deserve the green days in the market. Go out here in cryptoworld.
Staying away from the market if done as part of a strategy is completely valid, but if the person is doing this because he is scared about what is happening then you are right, he's afraid and as such he is not going to be able to make the moves that are necessary to make money in this market, people need to understand that if you become a trader you are going to lose money but as long as you earn more than what you lose then you are doing fine.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:30:12 AM

If you wanna leave this market, make sure you you don't lose more than your capital. Maybe this is the common choice of people who have given up, at least you can wait until your tokens skyrocket the price. You don't need to do anything, just put the alarm token. If that time has arrived, get up and fight.

limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:13:05 PM

If you wanna leave this market, make sure you you don't lose more than your capital. Maybe this is the common choice of people who have given up, at least you can wait until your tokens skyrocket the price. You don't need to do anything, just put the alarm token. If that time has arrived, get up and fight.
I agree with you, leave the market temporarily and I suggest making a new investment that is not related to your old investment, so you can focus on new things and start a new plan.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:54:04 PM

Find other things that will keep you busy as well worthy. Maybe the market is not in good terms now but there's always a future in everything that happens, it might not be the time yet or maybe OP already give up since post been 2 months and the market still not moving up.

Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:22:24 PM

we have to get used to this kind of hard falls always in this market, or we should always take precaution against it.
Dikarama7

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:39:02 PM

Try to survive and do not get frustrated with the current price, selling low is not a good choice and it will make you lose. Be patient, crypto currencies can still increase, and never think this is the end of crypto, but think positively about the benefits you will get.

⚡        D O G E M        ⚡ (https://dogem.online)
       🏩        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:03:22 PM

Another fall is coming, I feel like I can’t hold it anymore.I have lost too much.I really can't hold it anymore.Can anyone give me some advice?

A good quote i've always followed goes "be fearful when others are greedy, be greedy when other are fearful."

My opinion is that you should BUY more coins now that the current market outlook is bleak because surely this downtrend cannot last forever and we should soon see expect a breather. Finding the bottom now almost guarantees profits when the uptrend starts.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:52:06 PM

Try to survive and do not get frustrated with the current price, selling low is not a good choice and it will make you lose. Be patient, crypto currencies can still increase, and never think this is the end of crypto, but think positively about the benefits you will get.
It seems to me that in any case, you can leave the bonds of the coin in the portfolio at rest. If we sell something today, we will only lose it. Proceeding from this it is better to wait for the stabilization of the crypto-currency market.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:38:01 PM

Another fall is coming, I feel like I can’t hold it anymore.I have lost too much.I really can't hold it anymore.Can anyone give me some advice?
If you take the time to read some books about trading and investing you will notice that they advise people that if for some reason they are not capable of trading or investing for whatever reason they need to get out of the market, the markets are already very difficult as they are and if you are trying to do it while your psychological condition is not at its best then you're going to lose even more money and I suppose that you are not in this market to lose your money.
ZonaCrypto

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:05:05 PM

Pitch.1 determine the boundary criteria and put the "moose" (stop-loss). It is more efficient, but not safe, to do so by means of an algorithm rather than simply by reaching a price. Pitch. 2 label yourself as an anchor investor and accept the idea of the possibility of 100% loss of capital in this asset. Then soberly assess the situation and make a decision (typo in question).
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 12:54:11 AM

OP didn't logged in since July so I think he totally got out of the market and he can't take it any more.
we have to get used to this kind of hard falls always in this market, or we should always take precaution against it.
The weak hands will be shaken if they keep on thinking this way. You have to be strong in this type of market in able to survive.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 03:09:37 AM

It will always be up to you if you can take it or not. The market will turn around in due time but the question is if you have the patience to wait for it. If you are just treating cryptocurrency as an investment for the long term then you will have no problems with it but if you are just here for quick profits then you would be greatly disappointed with how the market turns out. Just find other sources of income and come back when the market gets better.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:35:15 PM

As far as we can see this market is in bear for a long time. Even this year is not healthy in the market we can say that there's more room for more improvement. As to me bear market is the best time to go in.

Personally, I do not see any bearish trend now. Unfortunately, we have to wait for the bull run for months as I see it. The market shows the flat position of almost all cryptocurrencies.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:39:52 PM

I will not leave a girlfriend even though the market is not stable. I will continue to look at market conditions and wait for the right time to sell my coins. because my goal is to invest and trade, if I leave the market I mean a fool.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:20:20 PM

not only do you lose a lot, but there are more than you. but they sometimes don't give up with situations like this. but why did you just give up. giving up will not solve a problem.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Donotam

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:36:45 PM

sell half of all ur coin. then enjoy ur life. it's still in bad market
maybe u really lose ur money, but u still get experience that makes u better in the future. u can back in crypto at the good market happen

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: