Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:51:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stay away from this market?  (Read 2902 times)
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:44:39 AM

Still believe in crypto we are all hoping green days will come very soon bitcoin moving very slow but this is a sign that bitcoin still a live and theirs a chance for many altcoin too. Be believer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:02:44 AM

It is logical that if you can no longer hold the cryptocurrency, you will not be able to wait any longer. In such situations, do not torture yourself, just get rid of it.
Well that depends. And it depends on the amount you have for investment and the coins you want to invest in. If you have some good money and you intend to invest in a coin that can give you good return in the future in long run, better invest. Right now, the price of Bitcoin in the phase of recovery and the ETH is expected to rise as well as they are planning to limit the supply so the market is not a very optimistic and there is still gape for you to earn in the current market.
sample6

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:50:35 PM

I am very happy if someone tells about a market like this ... because we don't know how to market now
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:55:07 AM

If you understand, the market is not so dangerous, it seems a great opportunity to make a token purchase at a minimal price.
People who think that the market is so dangerous and they can't hold it anymore must get out of it. This market is a serious market for people that are believing to the future of cryptocurrencies. And while it's not that too old, advantage is still on us that doesn't hold a lot of coins. Don't create a very short term plan if you are into cryptocurrencies, this isn't just good only for short term but the best comes for long term investors.
Well the market is not a puzzle right now and will not kill you. A good investor will always invest in any situation because there is always a margin of profit in every asset that has stable vales in the market. Besides, the current prices are low and the term stability is a bit visible as well so investing in such a situation is like saving gold for future. Sooner or later, you would be stepping in and that initiative is important and will determine your future journey.
allanaire

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:56:10 AM

The best course to keep to the last, but if the question is of life or death of your or your loved ones, then of course sell all and take care of family.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:12:53 AM

I think now is the good situation to buy many potential coins in the market.
Price is cheap now, so don't miss a good chance to buy it when still low.
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:31:09 AM

If you understand, the market is not so dangerous, it seems a great opportunity to make a token purchase at a minimal price.
People who think that the market is so dangerous and they can't hold it anymore must get out of it. This market is a serious market for people that are believing to the future of cryptocurrencies. And while it's not that too old, advantage is still on us that doesn't hold a lot of coins. Don't create a very short term plan if you are into cryptocurrencies, this isn't just good only for short term but the best comes for long term investors.
Well the market is not a puzzle right now and will not kill you. A good investor will always invest in any situation because there is always a margin of profit in every asset that has stable vales in the market. Besides, the current prices are low and the term stability is a bit visible as well so investing in such a situation is like saving gold for future. Sooner or later, you would be stepping in and that initiative is important and will determine your future journey.
Not all of them have enough knowledge about the cryptocurrency. i should remind you this if the majority of crypto adopters are new players right now. You don't need to say anything about that. It will be so difficult for those don't have a lot of knowledge about crypto to defend on this situation.
ChaChaiTL

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:34:47 AM

You should stick to the cryptocurrencu market for a long time, which will give you more opportunities to become richer and more experienced in digital currency trading.
xiaoqiang222

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:03:18 AM

If you can't afford this pressure, then leave, this is also a good way. If possible, i still recommend that you stay and hodl your coins, waiting for the next bull market.
RomaFin

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:55:28 AM

Understanding the movement of the market to come only in time, a beginner should be extremely cautious in order not to lose a lot, always worth considering the risks and be prepared to lose 1-2% of the transaction
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:57:40 AM

Another fall is coming, I feel like I can’t hold it anymore.I have lost too much.I really can't hold it anymore.Can anyone give me some advice?
Just hold it and stop being a pussy.The price will spike up again at the end of the year
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:22:34 AM

Why panic for all the things that cryptoworld experiencing now? Yes we all have holdings and to see the value of our holdings falling down sure its scary. But try to think that if you not sell now the value of your holdings are still the same.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:17:45 PM

Why? If of course you do not want to risk and lose money, or just flutter your nerves, you can abandon this action, as well as the market is currently xxot and not in the best condition but still.

Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:48:43 PM

Another fall is coming, I feel like I can’t hold it anymore.I have lost too much.I really can't hold it anymore.Can anyone give me some advice?

If that's what you want to do then you are free to do it but you should still believe it if you trust it. Things would get better soon and the dip is just a part of it's votality. Giving up for what you believe in is like being weak. We should just believe and trust it.
arida_ds

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:12:51 PM

Depends on the reason you can't do it. If the situation is such that everything is critical, then Yes - sell. If not - study the market, be patient and wait for growth.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:35:54 AM

Sometimes it is difficult to admit that you made a mistake, it seems that you probably invested in cryptocurrencies at the worst possible time and I'm sorry for you, I really think this market is going to recover and if you hold for long enough you will see profits but if you really feel like you cannot hold your coins anymore then it could be a good idea to sell and forget about this market for some time.
sample6

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:46:17 AM

there is no reason to stay away because all markets are the same so if we look at how the market conditions in the future can go down very low we just leave
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:38:10 AM

nahhh since the market is down, if you are really eager to earn i believe this is a very good time to secure some holdings before the bullrun stage comes on. For you not to regret it do some research on good coins to invest with.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
bastiankey03

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 04:01:10 AM

don't give up in cryptocurrency sir. if we face a bear market just embrace it and wait untill a bounceback. i myself still got high hopes for crypto. if we following charts like last year in Q4 it's gonna rise
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:34:50 AM

You don't have to stay away from the market, if you stay away from the market you will receive a huge loss. because now the market is in a significant decline so stay in the market and wait for prices to stabilize.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: