Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:13:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stay away from this market?  (Read 2902 times)
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:37:58 PM

Another fall is coming, I feel like I can’t hold it anymore.I have lost too much.I really can't hold it anymore.Can anyone give me some advice?
not only do you lose a lot, but there are more than you. but they sometimes don't give up with situations like this. but why did you just give up. giving up will not solve a problem.

Besides its already an opportunity that you are able to know cryptocurrencies, many didn't know that they can have investment, job, and money through this market. It's a chance of a lifetime and there's a reason you know it, have patience and do find things that will help you survive in this market.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:33:26 PM

No one can give you advice. If there is any, ask them to guarantee you if market will be back later, don't believe with people who tell you, "don't worry, market will be green later" or "just hold for long term".
If you can't hold anymore, just sell your token right now.
Indeed, you must decide whether to continue playing this game with the market, or to quit the game and sell everything.
I do not want to go out yet, I'll play more)

mikhailkudig

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:18:07 PM

No need to hurry up and sell cryptocurrency. And in any case to panic when the market is flying down. Now we have to wait patiently.
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:28:30 PM

sell half of all ur coin. then enjoy ur life. it's still in bad market
maybe u really lose ur money, but u still get experience that makes u better in the future. u can back in crypto at the good market happen
actually sell half of crypto assets we have today with a loss is not the solution to secure our money. I guess it's only done by people who are desperate and have no confidence in crypto. If a lot of people are like that, I think the market's going to be tough again rose. now the market need people who really believe crypto will rise, and when the market is back, for those who sell their assets with their loss is the one who will regret in his life.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:41:46 PM

No one can force you to stay with this market on this days while crucial times was on it's way right now. If we think it's a better option to quit them follow your ideas. Aa a long time trader here with cryptocurrency, mostly I encountered some situations from those failures  of other traders concluded that they regret quiting their assets in cryptocurrency. Money will be gone once it became fiat, yet it has no value like bitcoin does. Better to stay in cryptocurrency and wait for the future growth of its price in the marketplace.

Coinseeker22

Activity: 294

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:49:26 PM

In general putting up an exit plan before you invest is important. Well not if you are looking to Hodl for a several years. If you were able to catch all the praks and with sell tyen rebuy every time it buttoms you should be able to gain more profit with minimal lost.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Donotam

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:31:16 PM

yeah sometimes we get lose in this market, it is a time to us learn about trading
trading isnt only about profit, but also about lose. and the point here is how to manage our lose Smiley

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
kaena555

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:31:30 AM

Another fall is coming, I feel like I can’t hold it anymore.I have lost too much.I really can't hold it anymore.Can anyone give me some advice?
You knew what you were going to, of course, that the pumps brought complete havoc for their investors, and stable coins can continue to be without fear, since the cryptocurrency market will live for a long time.

Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:45:52 AM

Cryptocurrency is not supported by anyone, as central banks and their governments do with respect to regular currency. Therefore, you need to get used to the fact that the cryptocurrency market will periodically fall, and sometimes fall for a long time. If you cannot look at it, just switch to another occupation for a while or simply participate in ICO generosity campaigns and collect free tokens. The time will come, and they will grow in price along with the market. You just need to respond to it more calmly. The main thing is that the market will be restored after some time.

droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:32:23 AM

If you are afraid, then you keep going, because the market is declining pretty strong, if you do not patience you will fail in any field, about your patience any business sector You can also win.

Dianaarrah

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:37:44 AM

I'm still buying more stakes of tokens wile their value is cheaper and the value could soar high maybe by next year. But you should only bought on legit and trusted altcoins so you will not lose your money investing in a useless and not making any developments.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:35:17 AM

you might be too tired to continue. take a break to real world and forget about market. once you ready, you are welcome anytime to join back to the market.
minizi99

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:41:23 AM

Why? Not at all, it is your decision whether you should stay with the market together or not, because the market is very unpredictable, and the dangers that you may face will disturb you.
aggeyysido

Activity: 112

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:08:07 PM

If there is no way to keep the cryptocurrency that is better to sell, it is not necessary to reach a critical point, it is better to monetize, and then wait for better times.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:36:18 PM

No one can give you advice. If there is any, ask them to guarantee you if market will be back later, don't believe with people who tell you, "don't worry, market will be green later" or "just hold for long term".
If you can't hold anymore, just sell your token right now.

Definitely i really agree for your advice
Actually there's so many newbies and many old Bitcoin ethusiasm are lost their hope because of bear market
We should knows the bear market is vbeen long time for almost a year but do not lose hope
This month. I heard many good news from bitcoin positively for their future as currency just calm and relax
Price soon will be jump in the right time

srcnckr

Activity: 244

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:38:08 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency is your decision, for me this is a very potential market and investors can fully participate. I am also buying a few good coins that are cheap now.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:27:01 AM

What is the reason you stay away from this market? If you do not like it your rights but if you like to participate but you feel insecure you should carefully and boldly participate in them.
the general reason to stay away from the market I think because crypto market prices are decreasing but as investors before investing know the risk gained in investing they will certainly be more confident and patient in investing
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:02:40 AM

this is newbie question all the time when market down. 2011 and 2014 market price had been lost more than 70% marketcap so this is normal on crypto currency world.

VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:33:28 AM

this is newbie question all the time when market down. 2011 and 2014 market price had been lost more than 70% marketcap so this is normal on crypto currency world.
Indeed, this is not the first time the market has been in a state of decline. If you look more clearly. In the period of 2013-2014, it is a hundred times more difficult times. The current decline is necessary after each growth cycle. You should not leave the ship as it is going through violent waves. The hardest place is the safest place. more patience
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:15:16 AM

Indeed, this is not the first time the market has been in a state of decline. If you look more clearly. In the period of 2013-2014, it is a hundred times more difficult times. The current decline is necessary after each growth cycle. You should not leave the ship as it is going through violent waves. The hardest place is the safest place. more patience

This can be considered as the best time for us consider the market gives you more possibility to buy more cheap altcoin. remember this will always be happened in a period. the market is so stable but i expect another decrease again to the price of bitcoin after last ETF announcement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: