Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:42:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stay away from this market?  (Read 2902 times)
dollurs

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:47:54 AM

Yesterday we had a big drop in BTC and ETH. I didn't expect that much drop of ETH. We need to wait and see what will happen. If you are unsure about the current condition it is better to stay away from the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jxlmd

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:53:22 AM

Yesterday we had a big drop in BTC and ETH. I didn't expect that much drop of ETH. We need to wait and see what will happen. If you are unsure about the current condition it is better to stay away from the market.

Agree that this is not the last fall! Only having strong nerves and iron peace can make money in this market!
Ucupers

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:21:16 AM

I think if you should still hold it if you sell it for sure will regret in future. Now the market is very difficult for crypto in predictions. And I am better to be patient and choose the lowest value coin to invest. By investing more surely this strategy to get gains and close losses.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:50:32 AM

There is no other way to be looked so depressed seeing how cryptomarket's cap went down for a couple of months. But remember, it is during this time that is perfect for you to invest as the market price has stepped down and we know already that you will earn big profit when you hold the crypto you bought during the dip.

Coinseeker22

Activity: 294

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:48:40 AM

Withdrawal nof investment at this point would mean like lost. Though subjectively you cannstill protect what you have now and slowly recover. Beat to ask your self weather you can endure and gamnlenfor the next dip. Or withdraw and rebuy and have lesser count of altcoins.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:55:18 AM

Now it is the right time for investment because due to there is a huge price decrease with the altcoin. I think people who are holding some Bitcoin this is the right time for them to buy some good altcoins. Once the Bitcoin price starts increasing again automatically the price of altcoin will start increasing.
Tatzky

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:43:12 AM

You might be thinking on giving up on holding and keep thinking whether you will sell now your coins and avoid further losses but its now a wise decision to go with. Keep your self busy with something and don't think too much on the market.

▐|     KRYPTOBITS     ▐|   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
●》 Pre ICO start on May 17th 2018     [     kryptobits.com     ]
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:07:33 AM

Another fall is coming, I feel like I can’t hold it anymore.I have lost too much.I really can't hold it anymore.Can anyone give me some advice?

I think if you are desperate and give up with crypto you better sell your assets now if you think it will heal your losses, because in crypto currency is not just luck, there are times when there is a loss
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:14:44 AM

Another fall is coming, I feel like I can’t hold it anymore.I have lost too much.I really can't hold it anymore.Can anyone give me some advice?

I think bearing term is the best period which is giving the best buying opportunities. But if you can not make the necessary predictions in crypto, you can loose a big part of your money. So, following the prices more carefully can be very profitable.

these times are the best times for entering market.
buy btc. when it rises 10000. sell it and buy other coins.
you will gain really good moneys.
hanguoip

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:41:15 AM

I don't think I can give you any advice, because my situation is similar to yours. I am also very confused now. Selling it, I am afraid that it will go up, not sell it, and I am afraid that it will continue to fall.
duoleduo

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:55:47 AM

Have you considered where you should go after leaving the market? I also lost a lot of money in this year's market, but I still have not given up, because I think there are still many ways to make money here!
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:27:01 AM

And in that case you will receive, only disappointment is right. It is necessary to consider not loss, but profit, which can be obtained even in this period. The main thing now is cold calculation and clever trading activities, for this you are given a lot of tools, just apply.

kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:28:52 PM

Im a bit worried about the continously down of market. All my holdings are affected but this doesnt mean that I will sell tokens and accept loss. I still waiting for the market to turn to green that is why I always updated in the condition of market. Make some more patience .

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:36:21 PM

There is no other way to be looked so depressed seeing how cryptomarket's cap went down for a couple of months. But remember, it is during this time that is perfect for you to invest as the market price has stepped down and we know already that you will earn big profit when you hold the crypto you bought during the dip.
that's true and if you can continue to buy altcoins that have a high potential to be a long-term investment, because in the months to come and so on the market will experience a continuous rise

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
alexpayne

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:05:46 AM

Think about why you started it first. My second advice: don’t invest if you cannot afford to lose Wink

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:35:26 AM

The market is very difficult for predictions so you can't determine when a huge opportunity to sell coins. Some people have decided to hold the coins and that includes me. And coins that I keep my current sale will certainly be suffered losses. And it will not let me, so I better to wait.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:50:20 AM

"Falling, waking up, falling again, waking up again" I think it's not a strange thing, falling and waking up will go hand in hand forever, they both cannot be separated in any way. In this case you should be patient the market will never forever fall.

Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:17:01 AM

Let me give you a very simple example. One familiar person 7 years ago was buy 119 bitcoins and immediately sold them. "Smart people"  was told him bitcoin is a bubble, he's a sucker once believed, etc.
lectro
Copper Member

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:33:10 AM

Not with the fall coming, don't go yet.  Just remember this feeling in Nov/Dec when you're up again and don't forget to sell!!!
moeth

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:53:15 PM

Are you buying coins at the most expensive time? If this is the case then you can choose to lose money, or continue to hold, as long as you wait patiently, Bitcoin will definitely exceed the original highest point.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: