Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:17:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official PandaCoin thread! [PND][Scrypt][KGW][0% PREMINE]  (Read 189849 times)
trucoinuspend

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 08:25:47 PM

https://i.imgur.com/LdEl2fZ.gif

WELCOME TO THE PND (2) OC
quarkkid

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 08:46:53 PM

I believe that the price will hit 1 satoshi very soon. It is the very bad time for all altcoins. Buy support is very weak.

Sell at any price then you can buy it again at lower price. In bad case, this coin will die temporarily. No one want to buy it in one or two months.

Like Litecoin, this coin will be hit hard by multipools and ASIC. Miner will find it unprofitable. Sell now. Dont be greedy

...blah blah blah

My reputation thread!! ...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419456.0
C A Ix > >   CAIx-- Xt7qWX6LTAURHZYzjenTBNfViztCz2z72U
mikeroz

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:43:50 PM

mine something else, buy PND
other miners see low diff and start mining
you provide demand and get more pnd than with mining, more people are interested in pnd.

pandacoin-official

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:46:43 PM

Bamboohouse is doing its first giveaway. The one and only prize will be a $100 Apple gift card which is usable in the US.

To apply you need:
- an account at Bamboohouse
- an active miner at Bamboohouse for at least 24 hours
- to live somewhere in the US, otherwise you won't be able to redeem the prize
- to drop me a mail with your userid / username on the pool (please use the contact form for that)

I don't care about the speed of your miner. Once we have reached 500MH/s, every user that has applied will be thrown into random.org.
The winner will be notfied via mail. If desired I will announce his/her username in the next newspost.

You can find us at http://bamboohouse.info.

kangaroo303

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:01:00 AM

The guys posting here are right in that you should be buying at the current price, but DO NOT SELL WHAT YOU HAVE AT A LOSS. Hold on to what you have and buy more at a lower price if you can afford it, but don't lose by playing a low-ball swap-out game.

A reminder, everyone on here, including me, are randoms that are trying to get YOUR money at the end of the day. Thats how this works. Just like the miners that make money from selling at any price, speculators make their profits from buying coins that you get rid of too cheaply. Don't just take it from me, you can't trust my advice. Just like them, you don't know me; you shouldn't let these guys run your finances because they have an agenda.

What I can tell you is that if you do what they say, and sell your coins for a loss, you are making THEM money by giving them a cheap coin and losing money yourself right away on the trade in hopes for a better price to re-buy at in the future. That isn't a smart trade unless you bought the coin at a price with a lot of flexibility (buy .03000000, bear past .02500000 stop-loss sell) but in this case, you have almost nowhere to go.

Don't sell too low, just hold on and buy more if you can afford it.
sterlingcapital

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:24:24 AM

Bamboohouse is doing its first giveaway. The one and only prize will be a $100 Apple gift card which is usable in the US.

To apply you need:
- to drop me a mail with your userid / username on the pool (please use the contact form for that)

I don't care about the speed of your miner. Once we have reached 500MH/s, every user that has applied will be thrown into random.org.
The winner will be notfied via mail. If desired I will announce his/her username in the next newspost.

i tried the online form but get

There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.

can u please sign me up for the giveaway?  thanks
sterlingcapital

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:26:14 AM

The guys posting here are right in that you should be buying at the current price, but DO NOT SELL WHAT YOU HAVE AT A LOSS. Hold on to what you have and buy more at a lower price if you can afford it, but don't lose by playing a low-ball swap-out game.

A reminder, everyone on here, including me, are randoms that are trying to get YOUR money at the end of the day. Thats how this works. Just like the miners that make money from selling at any price, speculators make their profits from buying coins that you get rid of too cheaply. Don't just take it from me, you can't trust my advice. Just like them, you don't know me; you shouldn't let these guys run your finances because they have an agenda.

What I can tell you is that if you do what they say, and sell your coins for a loss, you are making THEM money by giving them a cheap coin and losing money yourself right away on the trade in hopes for a better price to re-buy at in the future. That isn't a smart trade unless you bought the coin at a price with a lot of flexibility (buy .03000000, bear past .02500000 stop-loss sell) but in this case, you have almost nowhere to go.

agree, plus it does cost money to mine and sell the coin, u cannot make anything dumping at 2 satoshi
boop123

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:27:43 AM

https://i.imgur.com/jvTGGNQ.png

To apply you need:

It's very nice that you guys try doing something.
sterlingcapital

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:07:00 AM

comeon guys only a handfull of retards selling at 3, we can drive this up to 4 easily.  buy buy buy
kangaroo303

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:22:26 AM

agree, plus it does cost money to mine and sell the coin, u cannot make anything dumping at 2 satoshi

You can make a lot of money at 2 satoshi if your equipment and electricity is free. Botnets using micro-processing power or employees/students using their school or work pc networks will make money no matter what. This probably happens a lot in countries other than the US.
hercules1600

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Cryptos are amazing, but Fedoracoin takes the cake

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 04:33:23 AM

In my opinion the peopl that sell low arent so much people using school equipment and such but teenagers living at home. Ever teenager who had a video card is now a potential miner. At the end of the day mom and dad can bitch about a high electricity bill but does a teenager care, no, because they have no expenses at all, don't understand the concept of money yet and have the chance to make a few "free as they see it" dollars.

I know at least a handful of younger people I know that started out with a system very similar to mine in speed, maybe 100khash difference.

At the end of 3 months I had 10 times the profit they had, but they were just as happy as I was.

Then I know a guy who is buying a system right now, because he wants to be a part if crypto. He doesn't even care about profit short term. He wants to plug in a USB and walk away, use a multipool and eventually ave a Bitcoin or 2.

There are many reasons people sell low, for PND I am going to say those selling right now are not new coin holders but people who had large stashes from the start and do not want to risk selling lower.

TiPS (aka FedoraCoin) is the first anonymous cryptocurrency ever! join us at:
http://fedoraco.in/
TIPS - ELws5rL5nFDHBjtp7tneHpQQaaBq5rR7NW
ShabbosGoy

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:30:39 AM

This coin is officially dead. The subreddit is a ghost town. The 4chan threads are filled with trolls and negativity. No buy support. Good thing I sold out at 10 satoshi.

I advise everyone in this thread to cut your losses and sell before PND drops to 1 satoshi and then gets forced into liteoshi markets -- which it will very soon.
Manwe

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:54:40 AM

This coin is officially dead. The subreddit is a ghost town. The 4chan threads are filled with trolls and negativity. No buy support. Good thing I sold out at 10 satoshi.

I advise everyone in this thread to cut your losses and sell before PND drops to 1 satoshi and then gets forced into liteoshi markets -- which it will very soon.
All coins are down. Not only PND.
ShabbosGoy

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:53:06 AM

All coins are down. Not only PND.

One satoshi with only 3 BTC combined buy support.

What did I tell you gentile?

Wink
Kn_os
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:00:26 AM

Thx for spread panic, dumper, what else can we tell?
There was strong support at 2 satoshi untile someone dumped tons of pnd.
pandacoin-official

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:16:25 AM

I've added you to the list. Thank you for participating.

Wink

Good thing that buy support isn't everything. What we need is people actually wanting the coin and trading it instead before hanging around on exchanges and whining about fluctuations and starving support.
Seeing as you "have already sold" however you don't seem to have any interest other than luring others into selling as well.

sterlingcapital

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:19:01 AM

Wink

Good thing that buy support isn't everything. What we need is people actually wanting the coin and trading it instead before hanging around on exchanges and whining about fluctuations and starving support.
Seeing as you "have already sold" however you don't seem to have any interest other than luring others into selling as well.

I have a lot of PNDs, let's turn this around.  this coin should not fail sooner than the PANDA we defeated.  They are all talking about a turn around plan.
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:27:18 AM

Wink

I have a lot of PNDs, let's turn this around.  this coin should not fail sooner than the PANDA we defeated.  They are all talking about a turn around plan.
+1

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ShabbosGoy

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:17:02 AM

Friendly reminder that I am buying all PND at 1 satoshi each. Sell them to me before they drop into the liteoshi range!
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:17:53 AM

And now we are at 1...

Mintpal need to open a PND/LTC market lol.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: