Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:34:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official PandaCoin thread! [PND][Scrypt][KGW][0% PREMINE]  (Read 189849 times)
brammien

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:45:34 PM

mintpaljay... i i want to create 5000 buy orders in one hour... why cant i? if that the way someone deals with his coins.... who are you to decide that its not allowed... leave the guy alone... unban him.. en let him do his work.... this is absolutely a fuck you to the free world...

Wolong and his shills were behind the crash of this coin. The 1337 buyer was actually reviving pnd i seen some 30 m and 48m buy orders go through at 3-4 sat.

Mintpal sucks wolongs micro penis plain and simple.

Hate manipulation, but maybe if everyone set sell orders for 20 satoshi, it would drive down the sell wall, then keep buying up cheap PND and putting it into the 20 satoshi sell bracket. It will eventually kill their manipulation sell wall.
quarkkid

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:53:53 PM

mintpaljay... i i want to create 5000 buy orders in one hour... why cant i? if that the way someone deals with his coins.... who are you to decide that its not allowed... leave the guy alone... unban him.. en let him do his work.... this is absolutely a fuck you to the free world...

Wolong and his shills were behind the crash of this coin. The 1337 buyer was actually reviving pnd i seen some 30 m and 48m buy orders go through at 3-4 sat.

Hate manipulation, but maybe if everyone set sell orders for 20 satoshi, it would drive down the sell wall, then keep buying up cheap PND and putting it into the 20 satoshi sell bracket. It will eventually kill their manipulation sell wall.

good thinking!...

My reputation thread!! ...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419456.0
C A Ix > >   CAIx-- Xt7qWX6LTAURHZYzjenTBNfViztCz2z72U
corgishark

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:28:29 PM

PND rocks all panda Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Grin Grin Grin
hercules1600

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Cryptos are amazing, but Fedoracoin takes the cake

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 05:26:30 PM

good thinking!...

We could go one step further. Remove the sells completely. No sell walls means the price can rise nice and freely Smiley. Hold for a week and then see what you want to do.

TiPS (aka FedoraCoin) is the first anonymous cryptocurrency ever! join us at:
http://fedoraco.in/
TIPS - ELws5rL5nFDHBjtp7tneHpQQaaBq5rR7NW
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:35:58 PM

good thinking!...

We could go one step further. Remove the sells completely. No sell walls means the price can rise nice and freely Smiley. Hold for a week and then see what you want to do.

No one will do that though. The walls just keep getting bigger.

The dumpers are not going to stop until we're down to 1 satoshi...

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

quarkkid

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:00:08 PM

good thinking!...

.....and there it is.

My reputation thread!! ...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419456.0
C A Ix > >   CAIx-- Xt7qWX6LTAURHZYzjenTBNfViztCz2z72U
Efitzhenry

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:26:49 PM

good thinking!...

.....and there it is.

Maybe after they get burned dumping out of fear... They will learn. Meanwhile im still buying =) Ill take em to the grave before i sell at 1.

ap3311

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:39:53 PM

Hell yeah!

I'll gamble them all away on PND dice before I feed a whale at 1 satoshi...

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
JOIN AIRDROP

Efitzhenry

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:54:34 PM

Hell yeah!

Thats the spirit!

Efitzhenry

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:36:50 PM

What happened to the dude who got banned on Mintpals funds? Were they returned to him? I only ask because if not i'm pulling all my funds from there now.

eebz

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:26:28 PM

I am currently also interested in how exchanges operate. For example, it seems you can buy a coin onto an exchange. Also, when an exchange itself selects a coin the process might not always be obviously open and transparent - with the result not open to question. And it seems an exchange can also ban as it wishes activity it deems strange and ignore activity it deems not so. Interesting stuff, and useful to know. Different exchanges will no doubt have different criteria.
Ragz

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:55:52 PM

Well I feel like I basicly lost 3 days of mining.....have about 3.5mil coins right now, gonna just pretend I never mined these and check back in a month and hope for the best Tongue  how great of a day am I going to have when I come back to 50sat eh.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:16:56 AM

i sent a large transaction to the exchange and my transaction show's as ? and it's been 24hour's where the heck are my coins!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ap3311

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:17:47 AM

Well I feel like I basicly lost 3 days of mining.....have about 3.5mil coins right now, gonna just pretend I never mined these and check back in a month and hope for the best Tongue  how great of a day am I going to have when I come back to 50sat eh.

I think that's what I'm gonna do.

Checking Mintpal all day is making me so unproductive. Sorry Wolong I'm not dumping muh coins just yet.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
JOIN AIRDROP

hercules1600

Cryptos are amazing, but Fedoracoin takes the cake

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 12:17:53 AM

Hell yeah!

Damn right, starve the whales!

TiPS (aka FedoraCoin) is the first anonymous cryptocurrency ever! join us at:
http://fedoraco.in/
TIPS - ELws5rL5nFDHBjtp7tneHpQQaaBq5rR7NW
brammien

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:09:01 AM

Hell yeah!

Damn right, starve the whales!

Don't feed the whales, let them starve before parting with your undervalued coins.
MintPal-Jay

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:26:04 AM

What happened to the dude who got banned on Mintpals funds? Were they returned to him? I only ask because if not i'm pulling all my funds from there now.

I heard on their IRC that they were keeping his funds and not unlocking account due to "attempted ddos."
Please stop trolling. The user's account was reactivated very shortly after.

MintPal - The fast and user friendly cryptocurrency exchange
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:32:19 AM

Can someone tell me where are my coins i sent it to mintpal but in my wallet it show's as ? please help

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
MintPal-Jay

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:36:30 AM

Can someone tell me where are my coins i sent it to mintpal but in my wallet it show's as ? please help
Please open a ticket with us and include the transaction ID so we can check up on it.
https://support.mintpal.com/index.php?module=tickets&sec=submit.step1

MintPal - The fast and user friendly cryptocurrency exchange
Tartooth

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:11:36 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 03:33:06 AM by Tartooth

I bet you that Wooooooolong has hired some miners or has his "cult followers" of idiots mining for him so he can dump and dump and dump. From what I've read on him and the chat logs, he's really immature and cries when he doesn't get what he wants.

He's probably doing this out of straight up rage agaisn't our coin because we made him look like a crook, because he is one.

As for this Mintpal in wolongs pocket, pretty disappointing to hear, even if it's not true, the thought of a whole exchange to stoop to that low level is sickening and makes me lose faith in the crypto industry as a whole, especially after mt.gox!

Let me be clear, no one individual is "powerful and wise" enough to be able to threaten anyone, especially an exchange. Mintpal, if you are reading this and care for your customers, then please find a way to boycott wolong and his followers. I don't care how, but the accusation of a single person controlling you is pretty pathetic to hear and should be addressed immediately.

As for banning the whale. You banned a whale. Banned a whale. a whale. whale.

It's a free market, if someone wants to obviously manipulate the market, then so be it. I see what happened as a whale was ready to buy into the coin, but you didn't want him too. This suggests that you don't want to see PND succeed in my eyes. The whale decided to do so through 1337 orders because that's his signature.

When someone obviously manipulates the market, the market will respond by taking advantage of the manipulation, or will learn the lesson not to be so easily manipulated next time.

And the claim that it takes up resources, then what the hell are trade fees for? To pad your pockets? NO! TO OPERATE THE EXCHANGE!

If he wants to submit 2000 orders then by all means let him, he's paying you to let him. Don't pull "resources" nonsense as an excuse, you're making bank off this exchange and you know it. Hearing corporations remove freedoms because it's "expensive" makes me rage so hard. Your making money off of your customers, so don't be greedy saying that your customers are costing you to much, when the cost is directly related to how much money we spend.

Don't let me lose faith in you mintpal, you were doing so great.
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: