Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:15:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell?  (Read 13896 times)
kyra0018

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:22:08 PM

If token goes down, I choose to wait before I sell it. I will just wait for the price to go up before I would sell it so that I can earn a lot of profit.
conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:26:04 PM

Hmmm I'm on 30% losses right now since this week cause  I'm afraid to sell it them before but right now its too late to sell so I currently buying some to make a profit soon.

zynan

Activity: 392

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 11:42:52 PM

If you are not the type of person who needs money immediately,  then don:t sell when the price falls down,  it's better to wait until all the dumpers and bounty hunters dump all there coins. Wait until the price goes closely to the amount when you bought it, then sell,  then buy it back again if the price falls down again. Making a few amounts of profit in daily trading is good.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:00:21 AM

at the moment, the alternative crypto currencies are in a strong decline and I can not sell them at such a low price so I will hold and wait as long as I need.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
BenjaminFranklingwould

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:07:04 AM

I saw at your token - kick city and as I understand it wasn't even go up to the ICO price... It's pretty sad in my opinion and I wouldn't hold that token because market already said his's words by the price. As for projects with real potential I think hold is better than just panic sell at the bottom. We don't know when correction will end.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:32:05 AM

If you are not the type of person who needs money immediately,  then don:t sell when the price falls down,  it's better to wait until all the dumpers and bounty hunters dump all there coins. Wait until the price goes closely to the amount when you bought it, then sell,  then buy it back again if the price falls down again. Making a few amounts of profit in daily trading is good.

Yes I agree. Sometimes selling depends upon to the urgency of needs. If someone is in need of money he/she would probably sell tokens no matter what’s the price is either high or even low. But if you want to earn a higher profit then I would suggest you to hold for the mean time and sell when the price is very satisfactory.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:52:10 AM

Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

From my own experience, we can hold the promising coins for some time and wait for the high price to come. But if the situation and potential are not so good, we need to sell them as soon as possible. So it all depends.
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 01:03:54 AM

The market is quite down comparing it to the previous weeks where a lot of greens where seen. During market era like this, it is best to stay calm and if possible buy as many coins you can and hold for the next market recovery which will eventually lead to a rise in price.
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:09:58 AM

Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

The best thing you can  or we can do is to hold our tokens. Selling your tokens below the ICO price is crazy. If you do that, you are just wasting all the effort you have done to earn those tokens. I believe IDEX is just a bait for those dumpsters before getting listed in a good exchange. Eliminating dumpsters in the first couple of months is a good strategy of the team. They can also buy it back to keep the price of the coins higher than the ICO price prior listing to a good exchange so that it will boost the confidence of the investors

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
Rika eparani

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:12:00 AM

Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

A very interesting question for me, when the market plummeted like this, investors like me are very hesitant to invest a lot of coins because stock exchange competition is very confusing, but it's better if we hold all the coins so we don't experience big losses, and moments like this buy better but we must be careful not to buy the wrong coin
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 01:43:05 AM

Its true that some bounty hunters sell their token immediately that is why their ICO token prices went down. but for me if the coin that im holding from bounty is good and has a future ill keep holding it. for sure it will be great in the future. maybe some bounty hunters sell their token because theyre afraid that the token theyre holding will  die anyway.  As long a project is good holding is the key to a great profits.

nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:48:06 AM

This phenomenon is the most common among bounty hunters.
They are worried that if they wait too long to sell tokens, they will experience a decline in coin prices and eventually they are afraid of losing a lot of money.
So they do an initiative to sell tokens as soon as possible in order to make a profit.
If the prize of ICO for the Bounty hunter is Ethereum it might not be like this.
joseherrera04

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:26:09 AM

I would sell them after they have passed for some kind of pump, if they have not and they are currently just dropping it is preferable to sell or if you really think that the project is worth it than wait for some time to see if it recovers.
mcconah

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:42:07 AM

When going on a hefty price down sharply. I think it's best to wait. don't sell your loss if you do not yet have a plan mature. Because it is very risk. Safer to hodl alone until the price according to what you want.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
bidbud

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:43:56 AM

it's true the price of tokens / coins is down but I'm sure there will be an increase at the end of this year, so a wise choice is to hold your coins / tokens until your price target is met ,,
Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:07:30 AM

If you need money, and it's very important, then you can sell it, if you don't need it, then you can keep it, and I believe that these tokens will give you a good return in the future.

paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:18:33 AM

When the price of a token is down, then I think we'd better wait. Because it would be very risky if we do sell the token when the price drops. Could lose out if we do not have a smart plan for tackling disadvantage.
royaljack200

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:37:06 AM

I personally would wait especially if I didn't spend much time, money and effort into it. Otherwise I just pull out and put that money into something I and my friends deem worthy. Tokens are always a risk. If the token is a pump and dump kind of thing I will definitely sell right after a pump. Otherwise I hold on to it.
Via-

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:41:00 AM

market conditions will always change and will not stay the same as before. I think if you have a lot of tokens to sell, sell some even if the price is cheap and buy back at a cheap price as well, and that partly save for the future, the market will also be up going later so just wait.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:49:33 AM

It depends on how you earned the tokens and on how the project is the developing.

If you had earned the tokens from bounty campaigns, I would prefer to wait for a while if how things would go. Do not dump everything right away cause it might lower its value. Let the project prosper first.

If you had earned it from buying, better to assess the condition not so long, tokens seldomly goes down and then up. So, better to decide right away.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: