Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:14:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin down Altcoin down  (Read 4364 times)
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:51:31 AM

I'm sure the price of bitcoin has something to do with altcoin prices, because now we can see the crypto market when bitcoin decreases, the altcoin will decrease too.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:02:09 AM

As far as I know, altcoin is always relying on bitcoin, they are related from each other. so, if the market price goes down, automatically, altcoin will be doing the same thing. It's just a vice versa.

Aroma92

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:22:19 AM

Unfortunately, altcoins are heavily dependent on bitcoin. I think in a year and a half, altcoins will not depend on bitcoin and their price will be determined solely by the demand for the product.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:29:56 AM

Altcoin will continue to follow the price of bitcoin pricing because we all know that bitcoins will decrease, the same factor will show other altcoins, so the relationship of all altcoins will adhere to the bitcoin rate so that there is an altcoin coming up, Bitcoin will not be continuously low. So Each of them responded to the need based on the needs, which we have seen is that  Bitcoin will improve and Altcoin will also improve, but their time will be reduced.
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:32:58 AM

Is there any relationship between the two?
Whh must the fall of bitcoin after other altcoins?
No relationship of course, But the market capitalization was connected on each coins. Like BTC, ETH, LTC. Because once the market cap are down, That coins I've mentioned was affected but there is not relationship. It's only on the market cap why the alt coins also down when BTC are down.
lancer10

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:55:58 PM

The price of Altcoin always depends on bitcoin prices, the same thing happened in the past and now this is still happening. Whenever bitcoin prices go up and down, altcoin always does the same thing. Will this continue to happen? No one knows. This is a problem that the altcoin developer must address immediately, because if it keeps repeating it will only make them always number two.
Well, this is probably a rule already that Altcoins generally follow the price of Bitcoin. I think this connection is explained by the fact that as more people invest into BTC, they start to learn about other coins and start buying those as well.
shpack4

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:03:14 PM

Well not really. This cannot be possible in all cases. Indeed bitcoin was the first coin but that does not mean that prices of PRG, ADA and XRP shall be influenced by the price of bitcoin. They have their own worth.
All coins, no matter how cool - depend on Bitcoin, and nothing can be done about it. over the years of the existence of altcoins, not one coin has ceased to depend on bitcoin and will always be

STEALTHCRYPTO
═• Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection •═
Aivengo111

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:18:51 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2018, 07:57:33 PM by Aivengo111

The market still dependable to the highest value of a coin that is bitcoin why? Because, bitcoin is the first and unique forms of platforms of decentralized cryptocurrency. And being held as the king of all altcoins which means the supply and demand of paltforms start paying bitcoin currency to make it a coin.
I agree that there is a general trend following of bitcoin by the altcoins.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:29:44 PM

Some say that there is a strong correlation between bitcoin price and altcoins price. Expecially when the price of bitcoin goes up. Usually what happens is that altcoins all go down during a bitcoin rally. After a few days, or weeks, bitcoin stabilize and it starts to rain on the altcoins, and during this time we can see altcoins price rise.
The same thing is true when the bitcoin price goes down. All the other cryptos, altcoins, tokens, they all go down. This happens mainly because altcoins price is expressed in Satoshi and it is exchanged with bitcoin, rather than doallrs or fist money anyway

Early_Waffle

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:55:40 AM

Yes, from my own experience I can say that the prices of most altcoins today largely depend on BTC and Ethereum. Therefore, I invest the bulk of my money in the purchase of BTC and Ethereum. I am confident that from next year these coins will begin to actively restore their prices.
Boss95rnd

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:01:28 AM

Not for a long time ago, it was completely different. When BTC was going down, the most of the alts have raised. Nowadays this relationship has changed and if BTC falls, everything is falling. Due to such market conditions, people believe more in BTC, than in altcoins and if they see that the BTC is falling, they do not want to buy more alts.

rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:15:58 AM

Bitcoin leads all the other altcoins and there is no doubt about it. This could be attested to by the behavior of the altcoins whenever bitcoin's price has dipped in the market all the altcoins will be in red. Once there is a reprieve in the market and bitcoin recovers   you will  see the altcoins also recovering and what other way can you explain this except that bitcoin's price affects the price of the altcoin.
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:16:36 AM

I continue to sincerely believe that practically all the altcoins in the modern crypto market directly depend on the success and development of BTC and Ethereum. After all, these are the two main and most popular coins that directly affect the state of the modern crypto market.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:19:01 AM

When the price of Bitcoin falls, the value of altcoin also decreases. We can see that Bitcoin is strong in the market and has full control on the market because bitcoin is the king of all altrcoin and all other crypto move with bitcoin prices.
In some time yes it is, when bitcoin dive too deep some altcoins does so but it does not mean that altcoins are price dependent on bitcoin. It is just the reflection of how the trader and investor handle their assets after the king goes down, it is simply securing or cutting the loss. The whole cryptomarket is just the reflection of us, bear in mind that it is zero based.
jonsnow29

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:22:16 AM

It is because everytime the pric of Bitcoin goes down. Investors are becoming less. And Altcoins follows. Lesser investors in bitcoins makes less investors in Alts.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:32:48 AM

I think the two coins are indeed related. I don't know for sure, every bitcoin goes down, the altcoin also decreases. people will consider bitcoin as a reference for existing altcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jayendo

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:50:08 AM

I continue to assert that this is an indisputable statement. As the prices of most altcoins deteriorate with the decrease in BTC and Ethereum prices. So now you need to be patient and wait for the recovery of BTC and Eth prices - I think that from next year they will start to appreciate more actively.
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:59:37 AM

it seems there are still many who do not understand why why when Bitcon is down, the altcoin will be down. Actually in the crypto world there are 2 coins that play an important role in the increase or decrease in price.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Ania Alison

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:02:53 AM

I think it is clear that they are interrelated. The whole market is interconnected. I am glad that I can now invest Bitcoin Tongue
premkibank

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:05:50 AM

yes most of alt follow bitcoin bull market bear market totally depends on bitcoin price. whenever btc rate will increase you will notice gain in price of alts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: