Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:11:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | DUSK Network | Privacy-oriented blockchain for Digital Securities!  (Read 145628 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:19:36 PM

i am looking at sales dynamics. 50% token for advisers with 30% bonus and strategic investors with 20% bonus. is there any lockup periods for them so they wont dump in market as soon as hit exchange?

Yes, we have a state of the art method in place to prevent any of this happening. We are conducting the private sale privately and release information to interested parties that apply through pledge@dusk.network

I know some ICOs have used market makers which helped to stabilize the price substantially.

I think a curiosity has been aroused throughout the Community now,  Grin A non-traditional and innovative method of maintaining prices and preventing initial evictions, I am curious
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:45:30 PM

Monero is way more used then you think (along with ZEC) in the darkweb so don't understimate it! Btw Dusk isn't a currency, it will be an ecosystem of security anonymous tokens

Well I thought DUSK will be the in-platform cryptocurrency much like Ether to Ethereum network right?

I don't know, for example Swarm is an ecosystem for security tokens too, SWM will be used like gas and for voting purpose (great governance). I don't know ho DUSK's native token will be used

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:51:49 PM

Monero is way more used then you think (along with ZEC) in the darkweb so don't understimate it! Btw Dusk isn't a currency, it will be an ecosystem of security anonymous tokens

Well I thought DUSK will be the in-platform cryptocurrency much like Ether to Ethereum network right?

I don't know, for example Swarm is an ecosystem for security tokens too, SWM will be used like gas and for voting purpose (great governance). I don't know ho DUSK's native token will be used

They should make a video. If people here don't understand what DUSK will be it is a very bad sign.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:11:15 PM

They should make a video. If people here don't understand what DUSK will be it is a very bad sign.
Indeed thery should make a bigger effort to clarify all the doubts about the project if so many people are asking for it.
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 06:24:28 PM

Indeed thery should make a bigger effort to clarify all the doubts about the project if so many people are asking for it.

Here's a 25 min long presentation of Dusk. I haven't watched it yet but maybe it's helpful and clarifies some uncertainties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=_GBbH4Jpw1g&feature=youtu.be&t=30%2F

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:12:43 PM

i am looking at sales dynamics. 50% token for advisers with 30% bonus and strategic investors with 20% bonus. is there any lockup periods for them so they wont dump in market as soon as hit exchange?

Yes, we have a state of the art method in place to prevent any of this happening. We are conducting the private sale privately and release information to interested parties that apply through pledge@dusk.network

I know some ICOs have used market makers which helped to stabilize the price substantially.

I think a curiosity has been aroused throughout the Community now,  Grin A non-traditional and innovative method of maintaining prices and preventing initial evictions, I am curious
i am also curious to know what strategies the team adopts to avoid a possible price reduction of tokens after the end of the ico maybe a token lock for a certain period? we'll see...
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:32:35 PM

i am also curious to know what strategies the team adopts to avoid a possible price reduction of tokens after the end of the ico maybe a token lock for a certain period? we'll see...
Right, it is very interesting what will they do after the ICO's end. Sometimes, the devs just forget about their creation after the ICO campaign.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:30:15 AM

I believe that the idea of this project is similar to the idea of other projects. but I think that this is not a problem, because each project is unique in its own way. and it's still important that each team works in a different direction, not like others.

There was a comparison of this project to other competitors on previous pages but I guess it all goes down to one process that makes it unique among others.. and that is "implementation".
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:14:13 AM

When the development is expected to start and we may be able to see the first commit on github?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:26:36 AM

But s far as I know Polymath and Skrumble are different project too. Polymath is a platform for trading securities token and Skrumble is a social network. Yo going to make this as well?

That's correct, I suggest you read our whitepaper or check out or FAQ

Do you have a social network as well? Or this will something like Vote Central in DeepOnion project? Which TPS speed you will have?
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:39:44 AM

I believe that the idea of this project is similar to the idea of other projects. but I think that this is not a problem, because each project is unique in its own way. and it's still important that each team works in a different direction, not like others.

There was a comparison of this project to other competitors on previous pages but I guess it all goes down to one process that makes it unique among others.. and that is "implementation".

It is very common that a project has competitors. There will be a selection which one is the best and able to survive with its service.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 07:22:50 AM

what about unsold token? are they will burn it?
it helpful to reduce price drop after ICO to

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:32:12 AM

Here's a 25 min long presentation of Dusk. I haven't watched it yet but maybe it's helpful and clarifies some uncertainties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=_GBbH4Jpw1g&feature=youtu.be&t=30%2F

A good video, from which it seemed to me that the separation into "miners" and "validators" could increase the speed of transactions... I do not know if this is correct.
By the way, why does the presentation take place in such a terrible place? Or is it normal for holding such events in some industrial hangars or warehouses...
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:59:34 AM

on dusk network, all transaction is going to treated as private or end user are allow to choose? Anonymity will be big thing once regulation come in to play. Like the concept of Stealth address, Ring CT signature and anonymous network layer. 

isnt there too much privacy project out there ?  I dont think not many fancy private transaction, if so the other privacy coins would be doing well wunt they ?  example ETC vs ETH

Yes, there are many privacy coins and only a few will be used. Monero is the most well known.
Monero's originating from Bytecoin, and as far as I know it does not have the disadvantages and bugs of its predecessor. However, not the most used coin, right?

Monero is a fork of bytcoin but, now it's way ahead of bcn in terms of usage and use cases. It's best privacy coin out there
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:28:54 AM

on dusk network, all transaction is going to treated as private or end user are allow to choose? Anonymity will be big thing once regulation come in to play. Like the concept of Stealth address, Ring CT signature and anonymous network layer. 

isnt there too much privacy project out there ?  I dont think not many fancy private transaction, if so the other privacy coins would be doing well wunt they ?  example ETC vs ETH

Yes, there are many privacy coins and only a few will be used. Monero is the most well known.
Monero's originating from Bytecoin, and as far as I know it does not have the disadvantages and bugs of its predecessor. However, not the most used coin, right?

Monero is a fork of bytcoin but, now it's way ahead of bcn in terms of usage and use cases. It's best privacy coin out there
I also thing that there's too much competiton out there, they should focus in promote what make them different to others.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:39:28 AM

I also thing that there's too much competiton out there, they should focus in promote what make them different to others.

Security and privacy of transmitted data is a very significant problem nowadays. Despite the fact that there are a lot of resources doing it, we still experience problems in this area, so maybe competition is not that bad.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:40:18 AM

Actually, Monero is not private it was used to be.

Something like dusk network has a great chance about that. Because no chain is offering high level of privacy.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:23:41 AM

I don't think so, maybe enigma is similar since it aims to put an anonymous, privacy layer on existing protocols/platform but I don't see other projects similar to dusk (anonymous security tokens ecosystem)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:41:45 AM

Actually, Monero is not private it was used to be.

Something like dusk network has a great chance about that. Because no chain is offering high level of privacy.

that's really what will matter in the future, privacy. especially with governments trying to spy on everybody.

bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 12:58:06 PM

Yep this is definitely the biggest aspect! How many projects have great whitepapers, or big promises, then never deliver anything? These days in crypto, nothing is more valuable than DELIVERING!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: