Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:29:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | DUSK Network | Privacy-oriented blockchain for Digital Securities!  (Read 145625 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:58:20 AM

lol nice parternship and  nice exchange to start with. NowI understand wow you raised your hardcap, probably it will be reached anyway, I don't see why it can't happen

Where can I get the details about the token sale and dates.? Whether whitelist is needed for buying or not.? I dont wanna miss out here because this may sure become the next big alt in the market.

They dont have public sale, only private sale with min requiments 100 ETH. So if you are not a big whale you must wait exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:47:17 AM

It’s very good to have some medium post about features of dusk network. It’s a bit hard some time to understand all the features and the potential of a project and with that investors can understand it easily, a good way to communicate.

I thought that review from a while back gave a pretty good summary of the project. You just need to put it through a translator service.

https://cryptobenelux.com/2018/10/21/dusk-network-ico-review/

Although I do not understand why the lack of an extensive international team is a bad thing. At this point I think it is more important to develop and polish the tech. The team can eventually expand globally when the need arises, for example to deal with international regulations.

Nicely explained how it is better Dusk is against its competitors and why the network will succeed. I have seen some review videos too on Dusk and they all describe dusk as a potential new comer in the industry.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:31:16 AM

Is it only anon tx ? What about those control your data stuff like DATUM project ?
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:02:14 AM

That is, if you buy a million tokens and withdraw them in a month, you will get a little more than 80 thousand tokens. And the rest of the tokens will never be withdrawn. Then no one will want to buy a million, and take less, therefore all tokens will be frozen for one year. Right?

You can make a call to the contract any time you want and as many times as you want.

Now I understand how it works. Something vaguely resembles a system as in the Elix token. Thank you for your explanation.
DuskNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 474
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:17:06 AM

https://medium.com/dusk-network/dusk-network-sale-update-6bcbeeef0b1f
- Hard cap has been increased to $14.4m for 50% of tokens.

How much is the previous hard cap sir ?

Our previous hardcap was 7.8M but we decided to increase it due to overwhelming interest and because we were advised to do so by our advisors and partners. With this increase we will be able to get more value-adding contributors onboard, have more liquidity, which is more resilient to unforeseen events, and use these additional funds to add more value to the project and its goals. We were also able to sign a partnership with Bitfinex because of this  Grin
That's great Shocked, so how do you increase the hardcap? Does it mean the price per token is increased?

Yes the price per token was increased.
DuskNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:20:33 AM

Is it only anon tx ? What about those control your data stuff like DATUM project ?

The Dusk Network is a decentralized infrastructure focused on providing the right balance between privacy and transparency to payment, communication and asset ownership transfer.

Dusk is unique because our Dusk blockchain basically focuses on providing the right confidentiality in the 3 different scenario that render the platform a true network:

1 - Unidirectional atomic transfer of value (basically, payments)
2 - Bidirectional atomic exchange of value (transfer of asset ownership - securities (STO's) fall in this category
3 - Time unbound exchange of value (transmission of data stream - such as audiovisual conferencing, content streaming, etc)

We're not like DATUM or Datawallet.
aMysteriouscrypto

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:10:49 AM

When will the partnership be announced?
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:12:23 AM

Out of those three points is there still something that need to be finalized? I mean the research part is now over and you "just" need to translate everything to code or still some technical problem need to be solved before?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 09:14:44 AM

It’s very good to have some medium post about features of dusk network. It’s a bit hard some time to understand all the features and the potential of a project and with that investors can understand it easily, a good way to communicate.

I thought that review from a while back gave a pretty good summary of the project. You just need to put it through a translator service.

https://cryptobenelux.com/2018/10/21/dusk-network-ico-review/

Although I do not understand why the lack of an extensive international team is a bad thing. At this point I think it is more important to develop and polish the tech. The team can eventually expand globally when the need arises, for example to deal with international regulations.

It is causing the how projects trying to market themselves. Most of the projects really don't have anything to offer so they are building a team around the world. Throwing names and names but most of them just taking part of the money and do anything at all.

If you have a good product international players will approach you before you approach them. So it is not a negative thing at all.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:38:44 AM

The Dusk Network is a decentralized infrastructure focused on providing the right balance between privacy and transparency to payment, communication and asset ownership transfer.

Dusk is unique because our Dusk blockchain basically focuses on providing the right confidentiality in the 3 different scenario that render the platform a true network:

1 - Unidirectional atomic transfer of value (basically, payments)
2 - Bidirectional atomic exchange of value (transfer of asset ownership - securities (STO's) fall in this category
3 - Time unbound exchange of value (transmission of data stream - such as audiovisual conferencing, content streaming, etc)

We're not like DATUM or Datawallet.

thanks for clearing up these misconceptions. there are so many similar sounding projects that people confuse them all the time.

DuskNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:55:39 AM

Out of those three points is there still something that need to be finalized? I mean the research part is now over and you "just" need to translate everything to code or still some technical problem need to be solved before?

Mainly coding. Some things are of course harder to code than others but so far development is going strong!
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:36:55 AM

good question, it would be interesting to know at what point the project really is, final steps and only the translation of the code is missing? or in development and it still takes some time?...
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:46:34 AM

Mainly coding. Some things are of course harder to code than others but so far development is going strong!

Software development may get complex sometimes but I hope your implementation would not get very complicated so that you can effectively demonstrate the project's proof of concept. Good luck!
DuskNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:38:37 AM

Telegram AMA with Dusk Network Advisor & Cybersecurity Expert Richard Sanders

Hello everyone!

We invite you to join Dusk Advisor Richard Sanders for a blockchain security AMA. The AMA will be live on the official Dusk Telegram channel on Friday, October 26th, 10 AM EST (GMT-5). Dusk is one of a minority of projects that have taken the important step of bringing on a cybersecurity and investigative expert, something we firmly believe should be a standard in this industry. Don’t miss this opportunity to ask Rich about cryptocurrency safety, best practices or get some cool insights into what is done to maintain the balance between decentralization and hunting bad guys.

Richard Sanders led the investigation of various high-profile blockchain industry related hacks like the EtherDelta hack late last year and a more recent hack, involving blockchain and cryptocurrency investor Ian Balina, where he is the lead investigator.

Leveraging his connections within government and law enforcement, Rich’s efforts have led to arrest, prosecution, and asset recovery for several cases; an impressive accomplishment on a brief timeline.

Join our channel https://t.me/DuskNetwork and ask Richard anything about blockchain security.

Best regards,

The Dusk Team
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:58:24 AM

Software development may get complex sometimes but I hope your implementation would not get very complicated so that you can effectively demonstrate the project's proof of concept. Good luck!
Indeed there are always some problems during the development of any platform that makes difficult to reach the deadline.
Ninjaboiii

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:24:26 PM

Hello everyone!

We invite you to join Dusk Advisor Richard Sanders for a blockchain security AMA. The AMA will be live on the official Dusk Telegram channel on Friday, October 26th, 10 AM EST (GMT-5). Dusk is one of a minority of projects that have taken the important step of bringing on a cybersecurity and investigative expert, something we firmly believe should be a standard in this industry. Don’t miss this opportunity to ask Rich about cryptocurrency safety, best practices or get some cool insights into what is done to maintain the balance between decentralization and hunting bad guys.

Richard Sanders led the investigation of various high-profile blockchain industry related hacks like the EtherDelta hack late last year and a more recent hack, involving blockchain and cryptocurrency investor Ian Balina, where he is the lead investigator.

Leveraging his connections within government and law enforcement, Rich’s efforts have led to arrest, prosecution, and asset recovery for several cases; an impressive accomplishment on a brief timeline.

Join our channel https://t.me/DuskNetwork and ask Richard anything about blockchain security.

Best regards,

The Dusk Team

Interesting I read that this guy also started his own company called Cipherblade; "Leading investigations on crypto scams and hacks. Advising for blockchain projects on security matters." source; https://www.linkedin.com/in/richasanders

So this guy definitely knows his way around security issues but also regulatory standards.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:35:52 PM

Partnership with Bitfinex will turn a lot of heads towards DUSK. Too bad there isn't any ICO. Need to wait till it hit the exchange.

Bitfinex is a big exchange but can you name recent ICO listings on the platform that has helped the price because I can't name one, Bitfinex is wallowing in the FUD surrounding Tether, even if you looked at the Ethfinex platform the trading volume there is very low, just hope the exchange is not losing ground with its competitors

they listed utrust but, that didn't pump much but, that was way after the ICO. With DUSK the case is different as they are still in private sale phase so, this partnership means that they 100% will list on a reputed exchange from the beginning.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:15:19 PM

When will the partnership be announced?

It already is.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4656203.msg47211555#msg47211555

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:20:14 PM

Hello everyone!

Best regards,

The Dusk Team

Interesting I read that this guy also started his own company called Cipherblade; "Leading investigations on crypto scams and hacks. Advising for blockchain projects on security matters." source; https://www.linkedin.com/in/richasanders

So this guy definitely knows his way around security issues but also regulatory standards.

Good to know Dusk team has such professional advisors. I hope they gonna publish a recap of the AMA later on for those who won't be able to follow it live.

DuskNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:31:11 PM

The follow up announcement will come very soon explaining the partnership in detail Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: