Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:03:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | DUSK Network | Privacy-oriented blockchain for Digital Securities!  (Read 145628 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:30:05 AM

Have any measurements been taking to prevent dumping after bonus release?

Yes, we are mainly looking for people who share the same longterm vision as we do. We have also removed any bonusses and implented a state of the art vesting system; Second-by-Second (SbS) vesting.

SbS works as follows;
We will deploy a smart contract which will vest allocations second by second. What this means in practice is that at any point a token investor wanted to release their tokens, they can make a call on the smart contract and then will have access to the total number of tokens that will have vested at that second.

As an example: after the lockup, tokens will be vested over 31,536,000 seconds (365 days x 24 hours x 60 minutes x 60 seconds). If they did it at exactly 6 months, they would receive half. If they did it at 1 day, then 10 days, then 57 days, and then every 3 weeks; they would receive the relevant whole tokens (rounded down) at each specific second.

But why you think people will want to do this? As usually investors need their tokens asap. Or there will be some bonuses for investors which prefer lock their tokens?

We want to make sure everyone that contributes is in for the longterm vision, just as we are. Hence we're only selling in private placement and are looking for people who can add value to the project! So far all of our investors have been super positive about the structure and feel like it suits the longterm vision of the project we all share.

Buy every participiants will have same lock-up period for tokens or differents?  Do you have some bonuses for long term investors (like in Pundi for example) ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:51:02 AM

If a transition from the classic model of fundraising for blockchain projects, namely initial coin offerings or ICOs, to STOs, actually happens, the Dusk Network would be one of the first platforms for such a use case. The team is highly experienced in blockchain development as they have served Fortune 500 companies in their own blockchain development projects. However, as their GitHub is not public, it is hard to validate the actual progress of the project for now

Proof:
https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-dusk-network/

This is not one of those article which are paid right? At least i don't find it written in there. If so i reckon it's very good.

Just want to make sure before getting my hopes up.  Cool

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:13:26 AM

Have any measurements been taking to prevent dumping after bonus release?

Yes, we are mainly looking for people who share the same longterm vision as we do. We have also removed any bonusses and implented a state of the art vesting system; Second-by-Second (SbS) vesting.

SbS works as follows;
We will deploy a smart contract which will vest allocations second by second. What this means in practice is that at any point a token investor wanted to release their tokens, they can make a call on the smart contract and then will have access to the total number of tokens that will have vested at that second.

As an example: after the lockup, tokens will be vested over 31,536,000 seconds (365 days x 24 hours x 60 minutes x 60 seconds). If they did it at exactly 6 months, they would receive half. If they did it at 1 day, then 10 days, then 57 days, and then every 3 weeks; they would receive the relevant whole tokens (rounded down) at each specific second.

But why you think people will want to do this? As usually investors need their tokens asap. Or there will be some bonuses for investors which prefer lock their tokens?

We want to make sure everyone that contributes is in for the longterm vision, just as we are. Hence we're only selling in private placement and are looking for people who can add value to the project! So far all of our investors have been super positive about the structure and feel like it suits the longterm vision of the project we all share.

Buy every participiants will have same lock-up period for tokens or differents?  Do you have some bonuses for long term investors (like in Pundi for example) ?

I dont think so, I never read anything about such bonus, but it could be an interesting thing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:34:06 AM

is DUSK going to work with Hardware wallets to further secure all users (multi-factor auth)?

I think that depends on the manufacturers of the wallets. if it becomes popular then you can expect so.
Most likely it will happen - Dust Network team must provide for this, and create support for the appropriate software to meet all user needs.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:21:46 AM

Is it just transmission of data or will it be used as a currency ( cryptocurrency) ?
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:38:52 AM

Are you guys planning to file a patent on DUSK technology? Or do you already have one?
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:59:12 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 12:06:46 PM by viljy

Looks like security token offerings are stepping in the limelight lately. Which is kind of weird when we had a period where almost every crypto project desperately tried to avoid their token being labeled a security. What has happened that security tokens are seen more favorably now?

The real purpose of crypto is to avoid the government's unnecessary involvement but, bitcoin is not able to get out of their shadows. That's why my bet is on something anonymous.

The government will always control people's money. And no anonymous coin will not help as long as this coin will not directly participate in payments for goods and services. Since problems arise in the exchange of crypto on fiat. Except when there is some community that uses this coin for internal calculations.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:55:05 AM

Are you guys planning to file a patent on DUSK technology? Or do you already have one?

They already have one, you can read it in the technical whitepaper. They also have other patents pending, hope they gonna be approved soon.

iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:22:23 PM

https://www.bitcoinwednesday.com/videos/dusk-privacy-enhancing-crypto/ if anyone interested in video presentation on DUSK platform at AMRO. actually interesting.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:26:37 PM

If a transition from the classic model of fundraising for blockchain projects, namely initial coin offerings or ICOs, to STOs, actually happens, the Dusk Network would be one of the first platforms for such a use case. The team is highly experienced in blockchain development as they have served Fortune 500 companies in their own blockchain development projects. However, as their GitHub is not public, it is hard to validate the actual progress of the project for now

Proof:

Wow, hacked.com is very hard to get good ratings and they gave a very respectable 7/10 for the dusk network.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:33:32 PM

Proof:

Wow, hacked.com is very hard to get good ratings and they gave a very respectable 7/10 for the dusk network.

I'm glad to see this project getting the attention it needs, but I don't trust outside websites to give me the whole story. remember to do your own research.

Daekbyong

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:34:00 PM

Looks like security token offerings are stepping in the limelight lately. Which is kind of weird when we had a period where almost every crypto project desperately tried to avoid their token being labeled a security. What has happened that security tokens are seen more favorably now?

The real purpose of crypto is to avoid the government's unnecessary involvement but, bitcoin is not able to get out of their shadows. That's why my bet is on something anonymous.

The government will always control people's money. And no anonymous coin will not help as long as this coin will not directly participate in payments for goods and services. Since problems arise in the exchange of crypto on fiat. Except when there is some community that uses this coin for internal calculations.
We plan on releasing atleast one development update per month or dhows what we've dont, and updates about everything else surrounding the project.
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:42:34 PM

Proof:

That sounds a good review indeed, however I have seen rather big project failing after icos, so it's always better to do DYOR on any project.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:02:25 PM

The "real purpose" is debatable. If that were the case, then why would the people be so excited about the ETF or any government go ahead. There's a purpose for anonymity, but i don't think we have to forget the government's part in the adoption.

People are excited because they want to make quick bucks by ignoring the bigger picture which lies in the future. The goal of the crypto economy is to move from centralized systems to decentralized ones.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:27:09 PM

Proof:

That sounds a good review indeed, however I have seen rather big project failing after icos, so it's always better to do DYOR on any project.

yes, there are no one will recover any risk by what we do.
at least, dusk network has a good review from trusted riviewer site like hacked.com

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 02:10:58 PM

https://www.bitcoinwednesday.com/videos/dusk-privacy-enhancing-crypto/ if anyone interested in video presentation on DUSK platform at AMRO. actually interesting.

Nice! I just watched this video and it has some really good information in it. I'd highly recommend any potential ICO investors to watch this.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:53:18 PM

I don't know how data can be marketed, I guess its like email bulk purchase ?  I understand for big companies personal data is important but , is there market for it ?
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 02:57:14 PM

Proof:

Of course, DYOR is a must before investing in any ICO but still the review is a brief and informative summary of Dusk project.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:57:58 PM

I don't know how data can be marketed, I guess its like email bulk purchase ?  I understand for big companies personal data is important but , is there market for it ?

Big data is said to be a huge factor in the future. You can predict human behavior and many more things.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:05:28 PM

Data market is a huge market, but here we're also talking about a secure, fast and privacy oriented platform for security tokens and STOs which is the next big thing

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: