Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:19:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | DUSK Network | Privacy-oriented blockchain for Digital Securities!  (Read 145630 times)
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 10:20:10 AM

[Testnet] Dusk Network Testnet (Shin 殉星) Pre-Release Series, Part III!
Click the title to read the full announcement!

Part III of a 3-part series familiarizing the community with the upcoming release of the Testnet v1 (Shin 殉星)

Dusk Network Testnet Faucet
- web-interface that enables users to claim the Testnet DUSK tokens (tDUSK).

CLI wallet
- comes bundled with the node implementation enabling the user to transfer, bid and stake tDUSK tokens within the Dusk Network Testnet.

Monitoring tool
-helps visualize the important events happening during the execution of the protocol.

Telegram bot
- feeds the logs produced by the Testnet upon required.

How to learn more about Dusk Network
Dusk Network is a privacy-oriented blockchain protocol, that anyone can use to create zero-knowledge dApps.  Dusk is openly accessible, and aims to become the privacy infrastructure of choice for an entire ecosystem of solutions.

Please consider joining us at the following media:

well, time to trying this.
btw, when main net will be release?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 12:35:52 PM

Hey, just writing to confirm whether the current token on Binance chain is just temporary? And you guys are currently working on releasing your own chain?

Yes, they have ERC and BEP tokens right now. Both are temporary, untill they will launch own blockchain. They are going launch private blockchain platform with own coins for security tokens offering. This should be like ETH but for security tokens  Roll Eyes
viljy

Merit: 936

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 01:23:27 PM

Well I read all three last articles on medium and really everything is explained and without any technical details.
This new network is actually very well suited for securities, as privacy is implemented even at the token level.
DuskNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 474
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 01:59:26 PM

Well I read all three last articles on medium and really everything is explained and without any technical details.
This new network is actually very well suited for securities, as privacy is implemented even at the token level.

Glad you liked the releases! An updated whitepaper will also be published very soon and will include a lot of technical details  Wink
DuskNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:47:49 PM

[Event] Confidential Smart Contracts at Barcelona Ethereum Dev Meetup

Ethereum Dev Meetup

Join us at the Barcelona Ethereum Dev Meetup where Blockchain Developer Carlos Pérez will represent Dusk Network

Details of the event:
Presenting ’Confidential Smart Contracts for Securities with a dedicated Virtual Machine’
Tuesday July 30th at AKASHA Hub in Barcelona
5PM-7PM CEST

Dusk Network is a privacy-oriented blockchain protocol, that anyone can use to create zero-knowledge dApps.  Dusk is openly accessible, and aims to become the privacy infrastructure of choice for an entire ecosystem of solutions.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 03:12:28 PM

Part III of a 3-part series familiarizing the community with the upcoming release of the Testnet v1 (Shin 殉星)

CLI wallet
- comes bundled with the node implementation enabling the user to transfer, bid and stake tDUSK tokens within the Dusk Network Testnet.

Monitoring tool
-helps visualize the important events happening during the execution of the protocol.

Telegram bot

I dont find a url to start downloading client or instructions, is the test net up yet or not?  Huh

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:20:07 PM

what features are available today in test Net? Also can someone provide me details about light node - (payment verification)? Thanks
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:30:38 PM

what features are available today in test Net? Also can someone provide me details about light node - (payment verification)? Thanks

You can download the Chrome browser extension ('Dusk Browser Node').
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:32:06 PM

the best strategy for now is buy as many tokens as possible no matter if erc20 or bep-2 at a low price and resell them at a higher price when the final swap takes place and all tokens will become a single coin...

sure, but it depends how long you want to keep them. if you have the patience for the long haul then you can make a good profit. right now the market is going down again.
we need to do a long term hold strategy and accumulate as many tokens as we can, the actual date of swap is not so important in my opinion, the gain is almost certain...

thats always a good strategy for promising projects. The good thing is that people cannot buy "wrong tokens" as both ETH and BNB ones will be swapped.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:02:04 PM

I keep following the progress of the tests and all the news of the project. But now I look forward to the Event records in Barcelona, I hope they will be made available, as well as the technical updates on the Dusk Whitepaper.
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 04:49:56 AM

Hey, just writing to confirm whether the current token on Binance chain is just temporary? And you guys are currently working on releasing your own chain?

That is quite known already, i can tell you they are indeed going to have their own chain and by what i have seen so far it may be quite interesting, have a look at the feature it brings. Private smart contract may be the next big thing.  Cool

I quite agree with you here private smart contracts are actually what got my attention. I am fairly new in the DUSK-verse and about to have my first buy Cheesy

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 08:26:18 AM

CLI wallet

Monitoring tool

Telegram bot

I dont find a url to start downloading client or instructions, is the test net up yet or not?  Huh

I think they didn't put a link for the client yet, i didn't find anything on the site or on the telegram. maybe I missed something or perhaps we must wait for it .

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 10:29:00 AM

CLI wallet

Monitoring tool

Telegram bot

I dont find a url to start downloading client or instructions, is the test net up yet or not?  Huh

In relation to the faucet:
"-Send out a tweet containing your Dusk-wallet address.
-Copy-paste the tweets URL into the above input box and fire away!"

and for the wallet:
"The GUI wallet, which is a user-friendly wallet focussed on user experience, will be made available closer to the Dusk Network Mainnet launch."

source:https://medium.com/dusk-network/dusk-network-testnet-shin-%E6%AE%89%E6%98%9F-pre-release-series-part-iii-6fdee2dc706f

More is not yet available.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:01:06 PM

I keep following the progress of the tests and all the news of the project. But now I look forward to the Event records in Barcelona, I hope they will be made available, as well as the technical updates on the Dusk Whitepaper.

they should have video of the events to be used for promotional purposes. it would be a shame to miss such an opportunity.

Vrneth

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 01:16:30 PM

I accidetntly uninstalled the browser I was running the DUSK extension upon. Is there any way to recover the data I have processed till now?
Scoiattolo

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 02:21:56 PM

Is there some step by step guide to use the test net? To be able to appreciate what this network can really do when will be ready.
lvsca

Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 02:35:57 PM

they should have video of the events to be used for promotional purposes. it would be a shame to miss such an opportunity.

atleast, video is guide step by step how to use wallet, wallet feature, etc.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
DuskNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 02:47:02 PM

Is there some step by step guide to use the test net? To be able to appreciate what this network can really do when will be ready.

Yes, documentation will be provided with the official testnet release!
DuskNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 02:51:06 PM

BitcoinMeester (NL) and Bitladon (EU) integrate DUSK.

As of the 19th of July, BitcoinMeester and Bitladon add DUSK to their platforms. Both platforms have fiat gateways where their customers can purchase coins with Euro. Their integration makes DUSK available to their customers via payment processsors such as iDeal and SEPA.

In celebration, BitcoinMeester / Bitladon have announced that they will provide a bonus to purchasers of DUSK during a short period of time. Special Conditions apply.

Dusk Network is the first privacy-oriented blockchain protocol that includes Smart Contracts. DUSK is fully decentralized and anyone can use DUSK to create their own dApps.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:30:14 PM

A few weeks ago I asked a question about the FATF travel rules in relation to Dusk. At the time the answer was that the travel rule does not immediately concern Dusk.

However, the integration with the fiat gateways you just announced makes me wonder whether privacy can be guaranteed. If I transfer Dusk tokens from BitcoinMeester or Bitladon, does that mean they eventually (i.e. when the FATF guidance is made into law, which could be within a year) need to include my name, home address or ID and those of the recipient in the transaction?

Fair enough, this is no criticism towards these specific partners. I could and should have asked this question when Dusk was listed on other KYC exhanges such as Bitfinex.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: