Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:40:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
iqbalnr

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:13:12 PM

has a good roadmap, and now has reached softcap, this project is very good no wonder many people interested in joining this project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:34:55 PM

When will you release the Beta/MVP version? This will be a concern and investors want to test it before they decide to invest.

As far as I know pal, they have already a beta here try to check them out https://ico.arizn.network

also they deploy beta early, so that community will have an idea about the project of ARizn to get the attention of the investors and build a

strong community supporters.

This means you haven't clicked on the Beta / MVP button on their site. It doesn't work, and I can't find another Beta / MVP version

smoant

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:07:49 PM

Wow, as what I can see despite not getting a lot of advertising you have already made a big impression in the crypto industry. Having sold $2m worth of tokens on the private sales. I am really intrigued to know what the fuss is all about or what this project really is cooking. I am going to read the white oaper amd will be sharing my thoughts about this project. Anyways, I have a good feeling about this one. Good luck and hoping for success.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:31:34 PM

Another good project everyone. I will probably monitor and support this project. The presentation, solutions and concept was enough for me. Great project and outstanding concepts from Arizn Team and Developers. Keep up the good work Arizn Family.
At last, there it is, a crowdfunding platform that many backers are waiting, another big help for people who want to have a better income in a short period of time, hope for the success of this project, goodluck for the team. Hoping for the good result
lunar blazz

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:11:18 PM

how friends for the development of this project, whether it has reached softcap or even reach hardcap, see this pproject has an interesting idea idea and get positive response from many people, success for this project.

lovesybitz (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:05:06 PM

When will you release the Beta/MVP version? This will be a concern and investors want to test it before they decide to invest.

As far as I know pal, they have already a beta here try to check them out https://ico.arizn.network

also they deploy beta early, so that community will have an idea about the project of ARizn to get the attention of the investors and build a

This means you haven't clicked on the Beta / MVP button on their site. It doesn't work, and I can't find another Beta / MVP version

Hello good day to you, it is live right now https://ico.arizn.network, then the official beta will be release this coming November 2018,

They have released a toned down version to facilitate the token sale and in December the Dex is in Beta as well. This All was came from the

answer to the owner of this project.
UnBiased

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:42:59 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 06:54:41 PM by UnBiased

I am curious about this project. I haven't finished reading the Whitepaper yet but I think this is all about crowdfunding portal. As a newbie which is new to Blockchain and projects like this, how can it help me as a crypto individual and what are the benefits do I expect to gain with this ARIZN project? Kindly give me an overview of the whole project.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:58:42 PM

What catches my attention with this Arizn project is about the crowdfunding. You know, crowdfunding is now getting popular.  Besides it is an advantage to a common people because with just a small amount, you can be part of a project or company. You will be given a chance to start small. This really a big help to a lot of people giving them a chance to invest.
kurikong69

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:32:26 PM

Existing crowdfunding platforms are feeling pretty good. Why do you think, that your platform will beat them? To be honest, it is hard to believe in that.

We have our own discretion about in any ico project dude, and I respect your feelings about it. Because in every campaign we do it in our own risk, meaning if the project pay us or not, we accept the fact because this is the cycle concept of this industry.
Yes it is true to be in a lifetime you are ready for everything that can happen to a project, but it comes in the time you expect to pay you but is not fulfilled so you can not do it because that's the world you're in, so you're ready for it can be argued and inevitable that it is a part of the ico project with judgment because it can not prevent you from feeling frustrated by a compign, but it still continues to achieve the desired future.
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:57:42 PM

What catches my attention with this Arizn project is about the crowdfunding. You know, crowdfunding is now getting popular.  Besides it is an advantage to a common people because with just a small amount, you can be part of a project or company. You will be given a chance to start small. This really a big help to a lot of people giving them a chance to invest.

Well that's  good to hear that we can start small investment with this project. I haven't fully read their whitepaper yet and I still want to continue, because there are lot of things I want to know about this project, anyway thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Julianito

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:59:25 AM

Crowdfunding is not new to us. There exist crowdfunding companies, but they are centralized and charging high fees. Most of these companies use third party so they charge additional payment for processing. But, with Blockchain's distributed ledger which is decentralized and open to all, a considerable amount of cost can be saved from processing. And I think this is one of the reasons why Arizn is built. Less processing cost equals bigger returns. I'm with this project!
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:16:39 AM

has a good roadmap, and now has reached softcap, this project is very good no wonder many people interested in joining this project
That`s great looking forward for more upcoming update on this project, I hope it will become successful in the future and reliable to the users also.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
mani mani

Activity: 280

Orient

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:16:20 AM

project is a mean and already reached softcap a good prefix, hopefully with hard work team quickly this project can reach hardcap, success.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:02:34 AM

This Arizn project is quite interesting, I hope this huge project is more useful to other people and they
will continue to progress in the long run. I'll keep my eye on this project. Good Luck Arizn team.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:41:03 PM

"Arizn- Tokenized Crowdfunding Platform"

I am not familiar with the Crowdfunding Platform but when I scanned your whitepaper, I think it is all about ICO portal. I don't know if it is true or not. Well, I think I will read more about your WP. However, I am impressed on how you wrote your WP, the terminologies are well explained and it is helpful for a newbie like me. I will inquire soon as I understand it.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:04:06 PM

Well that's  good to hear that we can start small investment with this project. I haven't fully read their whitepaper yet and I still want to continue, because there are lot of things I want to know about this project, anyway thank you for sharing your thoughts.

As I read their Whitepaper about crowd funding of Arizn is based on ethereum blockchain, were they are using smart-contracts to provide a range of
products that offer a stake, equity, asset backed or loan based digital assets in exchange for funding a campaign on our platform.
Which means the token of ARizn is minted automatically and sent to the backers wallet. ALT tokens are instantly trade-able and can be used as a form of payment or instantly exchanged for any type of suitable value. According to

WP>>>>https://arizn.network/Whitepaper-version-1.2.pdf
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:17:59 PM

Wow, the white paper was a good read. Nice job on whoever wrote the contents of the white paper. The crowdfunding concept is a well thought of concept and really amazes me. I think I have yet again found myself another great project that will be one of the top projects of this year. I am eager to see more updates and how the team handle this project. I am gonna be keeping an eye on this project you planted a good first impression on me, let's see what happens next.
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:32:14 PM

Hello good day to you, it is live right now https://ico.arizn.network, then the official beta will be release this coming November 2018,

They have released a toned down version to facilitate the token sale and in December the Dex is in Beta as well. This All was came from the

answer to the owner of this project.

Thank you. I am reading to understand clearer about this project. I see you were very good and enthusiastic project support. But it would be better if the project team assigned a member to support the questions in this topic. They will better understand the project and show their professionalism and be able to respond faster
Lucilfer

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:05:38 PM

Crowdfunding is not new to us. There exist crowdfunding companies, but they are centralized and charging high fees. Most of these companies use third party so they charge additional payment for processing. But, with Blockchain's distributed ledger which is decentralized and open to all, a considerable amount of cost can be saved from processing. And I think this is one of the reasons why Arizn is built. Less processing cost equals bigger returns. I'm with this project!

Your right, i also want to be part of this project, knowing that this is no need a third party at all and what i really want is that the project will be able to make a transparency as one of the core principle of the Arizn so that anyone can view.
Several crowdfunding activities and companies are already existing everywhere and i agree with what you are trying to say about it. Since this has been different, i would also like to take part on their platform, and maybe it could change the way how crowdfunding is working from now when this will be launch officially.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:24:50 PM

Your right, i also want to be part of this project, knowing that this is no need a third party at all and what i really want is that the project will be able to make a transparency as one of the core principle of the Arizn so that anyone can view.
Several crowdfunding activities and companies are already existing everywhere and i agree with what you are trying to say about it. Since this has been different, i would also like to take part on their platform, and maybe it could change the way how crowdfunding is working from now when this will be launch officially.
Some people or organization are still doing the crowdfunding using fiat currency. What ARIZN is doing is cryptonizing the crowdfunding making it more transparent and secure by using Etherium Blockchain Technology.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: