Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:10:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
chess888

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:19:26 AM

Based on their video;
https://www.youtube.com/embed/r8VIrcEEp_Q

Arizn has accessible in anyone, they represent 9 countries to start the project and package ready to market
and they are 11,000 potential backer, what a nice concept, an interesting project of Arizn .
Hope this project will boom! and many investors will come up.
 Smiley

Thank for info that a good news for us.
This project is taking too far. 9 countries to start on is not a joke, some project cannot accommodate and apply their project even in their own country. 11,000 potential backer is a good stats to start up this project in good tension. You guys will succeed in this potential set up. Keep up the good work.
It is a good start to have 9 countries and package to be ready in market, it is not actually a joke because they are very promising to their project and they have 11,000 potential backer which means they have so many supporters. Soon this project will become more successful and gain more investors in the future.
Well, they are not the only one, there is competition in this area. We all know that they are not the first to have a crowdfunding platform but they gotta have the guts to have this boast. 11,000 potential backers are just figures and there is not certainty in it.

Indeed, there are few crowdsales happened in this business where most of them became failed to their ico, only few of them became successful and I think Arizn has a potential and evidence to be one of the successful crowdfunding project  due to on their pre-sales they hit 2m$ which is can be considered as one of the achievement, isn't?

What a brillant idea of ARIZN CROWDFUNDING after watching the video i'm very impress and enhance my knowledge.
I'm so very interested on this project. Hope this project will boom! I'm looking forward on this. Smiley
That`s great I am also watching the video of this project and I think this will encourage more people to become interested and it gains more and more supporters every day just like what we have right now. Kudos for the team and to this project!

Most projects are only accessible on the country which they are based on. This is a good indication that ARIZN has a good backer and support already. I am interested to see how this project progresses in the future.

Guys did you watch the video till the end? Its really a short one but what really amazes me is that on the last part they said this:

"ARIZN is FREE for life! So you get more out."

Wow for that! I think this project is really great and amazing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:29:57 AM

The main problem about crowdfunding is when a particular project get the amount money they need to build and develop the project they didn't manage the money right. Ending they almost loss so much of money and didn't pays up other fees for building. Hope that this project focuses also on managing the fund rather budget right.
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:43:21 AM

The main problem about crowdfunding is when a particular project get the amount money they need to build and develop the project they didn't manage the money right. Ending they almost loss so much of money and didn't pays up other fees for building. Hope that this project focuses also on managing the fund rather budget right.
Budget managing maybe is main focus of this project. I'm well determined that this Team and Developers was using the resources very well and managing it in a good way. We are seeing their works and ratings in different sites and I'm well contented on that.
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:43:30 AM

One of the good things with Arizn is its accessibility to anyone. Based on their promotional video in Youtube, it is available in 9 countries. Hoping to increase the number by the time it is fully operational. The Etherium Blockchain made it possible. This project has high potential to be successful.
Yeah sure, and with that accessibility, anyone can join, so there will be a huge market for the Arizn. I do believe that this tokenized crowdfunding will set the phase for crypto currency as well because crowdfunding are more and more getting popular already.

Yeah, that's correct! with Arizn is creating a crowdfunding platform that is built on the Ethereum blockchain. A completely transparent distributed ledger that is publicly view-able by anyone. We are using smart-contracts to provide a range of products that offer a stake, equity, asset backed or loan based digital assets in exchange for funding a campaign on our platform. This means that founders, start-ups and existing businesses can tokenise their crowdfunding and create an attractive and liquid offering for potential backers.

Whitepaper>>>https://arizn.network/Whitepaper-version-1.2.pdf
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:54:10 AM

has a good roadmap, and now has reached softcap, this project is very good no wonder many people interested in joining this project

Reaching their soft cap could be their step ahead going to hard cap target I think, because it means those investors who invested to them had an idea

about the good effect of crowd funding and with Arizn it allows accredited Investors and non-accredited investors access to the same market and encourage

funding through transparent, exciting and familiar products that reward backers with compliant and transferable ALT tokens that can be traded instantly,

according to their plan as well.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:03:30 AM

Based on their video;

Arizn has accessible in anyone, they represent 9 countries to start the project and package ready to market
and they are 11,000 potential backer, what a nice concept, an interesting project of Arizn .

This project is taking too far. 9 countries to start on is not a joke, some project cannot accommodate and apply their project even in their own country. 11,000 potential backer is a good stats to start up this project in good tension. You guys will succeed in this potential set up. Keep up the good work.
It is a good start to have 9 countries and package to be ready in market, it is not actually a joke because they are very promising to their project and they have 11,000 potential backer which means they have so many supporters. Soon this project will become more successful and gain more investors in the future.
Well, they are not the only one, there is competition in this area. We all know that they are not the first to have a crowdfunding platform but they gotta have the guts to have this boast. 11,000 potential backers are just figures and there is not certainty in it.

Indeed, there are few crowdsales happened in this business where most of them became failed to their ico, only few of them became successful and I think Arizn has a potential and evidence to be one of the successful crowdfunding project  due to on their pre-sales they hit 2m$ which is can be considered as one of the achievement, isn't?
I am thinking, what if the project they are funding in their ICO turns out to be a scam or they just run away or they dont continue? What will happen and who will guarantee the investors of payment as well as the supporters? Can Arizn be able to guarantee that the project they are funding is legit?
If raising money is something that you’re confident will take your business to the next level,
The decision to bring outside investors into your company will be one of the most important decisions of your life.

99redballoons

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:20:39 AM

Based on their video;

I am thinking, what if the project they are funding in their ICO turns out to be a scam or they just run away or they dont continue? What will happen and who will guarantee the investors of payment as well as the supporters? Can Arizn be able to guarantee that the project they are funding is legit?
If raising money is something that you’re confident will take your business to the next level,
The decision to bring outside investors into your company will be one of the most important decisions of your life.

If money will solve specific problems for your business or grow the company faster,
you’re in a good place to decide if raising money is right for you. While raising money
is definitely not a quick and easy process, it can be used as a massive level to push your business to the top.

yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:46:36 AM

i joined their new website and see everything.
50 USD is their minimum investment now.
they are not relying on fix amount in eth or BTC.
everytime it change they are into usd value which is good for me.
kuryente

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:56:02 AM

you might seeing ISCO in a wrong way.
there are whitepaper and roadmap for every ICO and they will follow that.
the raised money will be used in plan and in line of that.
you maybe talking about scam ICO.
rean7

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:42:48 AM

Arizn presented about this project were great. I think all of them were feasible and can be done and put through reality. But, the question here is how credible does the team of developers Arizn have? Are they up to the challenge? Little by little they should give updates on their project to attract investors.

Based on their video;

Smiley

What a brillant idea of ARIZN CROWDFUNDING after watching the video i'm very impress and enhance my knowledge.
I'm so very interested on this project. Hope this project will boom! I'm looking forward on this. Smiley
That`s great I am also watching the video of this project and I think this will encourage more people to become interested and it gains more and more supporters every day just like what we have right now. Kudos for the team and to this project!

Yes, I noticed that too, Arizn has the potential to succeed in the future, being a crowdsale platform is good for their reputation and also they are using block chain to speed their production and giving their users an opportunity to experience a good service.
sonjay22

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:13:17 AM

Arizn has been successfully added to cryptoranker. You can check out all details on this page cryptoranker.io/ico/arizn/

4.3 rating is not bad. You can make it more higher guys if you will support them by voting Arizn in cryptoranker.
This is a nice rating I guess for a starting project. More and more people are getting aware of this project and investors do really support this project. What am I thinking is that how will the company ensure to the public that they are 100% sure that Arizn project will really succeed?

Congratulations for Arizn! They have got my respect. No more reasons for this project to be failed and they have got good credentials as well as ratings. I am sure that this will become the stepping stone of Arizn and they will be finished instantly in case, people will know about this project. Support, invest and wait! The key for success and I am happy that I encounter this project as early as I could be.
Wow this is great, if arizn get 4.3 out of 5.0 means they have a higher chance to become successful someday... And by this rating for sure many investor are looking to arizn, one reason for them to invest with Arizn...
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:44:54 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DigPJnkWkAA_ma4.jpg

Arizn has been successfully added to cryptoranker. You can check out all details on this page cryptoranker.io/ico/arizn/

4.3 rating is not bad. You can make it more higher guys if you will support them by voting Arizn in cryptoranker.
This is a nice rating I guess for a starting project. More and more people are getting aware of this project and investors do really support this project. What am I thinking is that how will the company ensure to the public that they are 100% sure that Arizn project will really succeed?

Congratulations for Arizn! They have got my respect. No more reasons for this project to be failed and they have got good credentials as well as ratings. I am sure that this will become the stepping stone of Arizn and they will be finished instantly in case, people will know about this project. Support, invest and wait! The key for success and I am happy that I encounter this project as early as I could be.
Wow this is great, if arizn get 4.3 out of 5.0 means they have a higher chance to become successful someday... And by this rating for sure many investor are looking to arizn, one reason for them to invest with Arizn...
That's good rating for new ICO project, many will support arizn platform for this rating... But can i ask if that ratings is credible and also the result are came from which organization, did it passed the blockchain technology?
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:51:14 AM

It's quite a lot to believe in this project so it's supported because it's no wonder that investors have a lot of this project, so I think arizin will be successful in the future and achieve this success with a real estate project.
Yes, because of the fact that it is not surprising to be successful in the projects it handles, so I think that many investors are able to spin it out because of good marketing practices, so companies believe that it will support many good projects successful in the future.
Wow is unbelievable rating.,,despite Arizn  are new industry of tokenized crowdfunding at blockchain technology,we have also great rating to this app crytoRanker ,it means more possible investor will attract  to this rating,,therefore the amazing days comes along at Arizn project, because it will sure to make succeed.

mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:56:40 AM

It's quite a lot to believe in this project so it's supported because it's no wonder that investors have a lot of this project, so I think arizin will be successful in the future and achieve this success with a real estate project.
Yes, because of the fact that it is not surprising to be successful in the projects it handles, so I think that many investors are able to spin it out because of good marketing practices, so companies believe that it will support many good projects successful in the future.
Wow is unbelievable rating.,,despite Arizn  are new industry of tokenized crowdfunding at blockchain technology,we have also great rating to this app crytoRanker ,it means more possible investor will attract  to this rating,,therefore the amazing days comes along at Arizn project, because it will sure to make succeed.
Well,, you have some point,, Arizn are center apple of the eye of many possible investor once visited on this app cryptoranker,I'm sure more crypto lover person will also visited on this site and will choose  to tumbs -up  on this project Arizn because we look a good potenial on this project in the future , of course, I 'm also think that not all apps will be agressive to rate like this, and of course not all crypto project will also bit on many investor cause  sometimes,even if ,some at the  ICO's project will also failed during ICO'S.

Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:23:20 PM

Do they have any bounty campaign for this project? If this project is available on 9 different country does it mean that they will have a KYC application for their platform? I see that this project will be available on web and app based will it have a mobile application too?

Here is the link, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4637613.msg41909513

You can join whatever you want since the allocation is too huge. 15% of the total funds are allocated in bounty program, in equivalent of $2 Million.

It is managing by lovelybitz, a trusted user of BTT and I know that he/she can hold it. Hm. I also saw that the CM of Arizn is under in cryptowingz management. Cryptowingz? It seems like there is a new bounty portal. I will follow their group.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:44:49 PM

Do they have any bounty campaign for this project? If this project is available on 9 different country does it mean that they will have a KYC application for their platform? I see that this project will be available on web and app based will it have a mobile application too?

Here is the link, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4637613.msg41909513

You can join whatever you want since the allocation is too huge. 15% of the total funds are allocated in bounty program, in equivalent of $2 Million.

It is managing by lovelybitz, a trusted user of BTT and I know that he/she can hold it. Hm. I also saw that the CM of Arizn is under in cryptowingz management. Cryptowingz? It seems like there is a new bounty portal. I will follow their group.
Hey guys! Did you encounter already a 15% allocation of funds in bounty? In terms of percentage, this bounty is the huge bounty allocation I've ever met.

Cryptowingz Management? It seems like there is a new management that we should be followed. This project is their first fruit? If Arizn will succeed, I will follow this CM.

Jadeite

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:15:19 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
wow!The display of excellence on this project, is extremely high.
using ethereum network to create a tokenised crowdfunding platform.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

I definitely agree. Being unique is something that people wanted. Many have already trusted the project from the private sale that is why they've reach 2M$ and I believe that more people will somehow invest in Arizn project.
Your right, because of the 2M$ they will become more interested on this project and knowing that the investors are in favor always on where they earn compare to others that they just earn but a small amount only,for sure when they try this project it will bring them to the success.

Damn! Thats a pretty huge sum of money. They just hit 2m usd with just their private sale, I hope this is not a scam and lead its way into top ICO to watch for. Does anyone have discord channel or telegram channel that we can tune in to?
Absolutely  this project arizn will  become successful for sure because 2M Dollars can be sold already ? what amazing ,project because it was a big sign for succeed ,Arizn will have already  big fun of passive investor to spread this project around the globe so that ,it would be great project ,

2million dollars is a lot of money and im thinking if they already sell 2million dollars worth of token why they still need to have ICO project like this!? Im just curious because they can already establish Arizn with such a plenty of money, just asking guys!?
Its a lot of money indeed but Arizn is need more than that as we see this project is huge, still need the support of many contributor for arizn to get going... Investors are always welcome to participate in arizn as of now...

They have gathered a lot of money to fund their project only on their private sale. Its a pretty big money for a private sale like that but I think it will be used on improving the platform. If they reache that far and gather more potential investor this will surely be a hit!
I believe investors are not stupid. They’ve probably seen a potential in this project that made them support their ICO. Niwadays, investors are vigilant since there’s a lot of fake ICOs out there and sometimes you cannot really determine which one is real and which one is fake.
Yes, I believe so that investors have seen Arizn's potential as a better and trusted crowdfunding platform that is why they have supported it. And for an investor to support a project, I believe, they have first did their job on checking the project's authenticity and its potential advantage for them.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:51:05 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 02:37:34 PM by Citriney

Arizn presented about this project were great. I think all of them were feasible and can be done and put through reality. But, the question here is how credible does the team of developers Arizn have? Are they up to the challenge? Little by little they should give updates on their project to attract investors.

Based on their video;

Smiley

Indeed, there are few crowdsales happened in this business where most of them became failed to their ico, only few of them became successful and I think Arizn has a potential and evidence to be one of the successful crowdfunding project  due to on their pre-sales they hit 2m$ which is can be considered as one of the achievement, isn't?

Yes, I noticed that too, Arizn has the potential to succeed in the future, being a crowdsale platform is good for their reputation and also they are using block chain to speed their production and giving their users an opportunity to experience a good service.

I think, Arizn has really that potential to make this project and their platform successful. They have their systematic procedures
which, I believe, will make their crowdfunding platform a secured and organized one.This will be their strength to gain the trust of crowdfunding founders and backers in their platform.  

kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:00:28 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
wow!The display of excellence on this project, is extremely high.
using ethereum network to create a tokenised crowdfunding platform.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

I definitely agree. Being unique is something that people wanted. Many have already trusted the project from the private sale that is why they've reach 2M$ and I believe that more people will somehow invest in Arizn project.
Your right, because of the 2M$ they will become more interested on this project and knowing that the investors are in favor always on where they earn compare to others that they just earn but a small amount only,for sure when they try this project it will bring them to the success.

Damn! Thats a pretty huge sum of money. They just hit 2m usd with just their private sale, I hope this is not a scam and lead its way into top ICO to watch for. Does anyone have discord channel or telegram channel that we can tune in to?
Absolutely  this project arizn will  become successful for sure because 2M Dollars can be sold already ? what amazing ,project because it was a big sign for succeed ,Arizn will have already  big fun of passive investor to spread this project around the globe so that ,it would be great project ,

2 Million in private sales is very rare nowadays specially people rather investors are very sensitive in choosing in terms of projects.
This was a good start for this project. Hope that this project will run smooth unlike others.

Your right, $2M is big money that we qll know more company is hard to reach but in this project, a private sale is enough to reach that goal. I think it is more interested if they show and prove to investors that their project can give a lot of changes in the blockchain technology in terms of crowdfunding platform.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:09:24 PM

Wow, in just a few days, there are already qyite a few that has seen the great ess of thus project truly, crowdfunding is such an amazing concept and a great idea to nurture. I believe that when thus project matures it will really be able to get a lot more supporters than what is present right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: