Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:19:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
tongkt1992

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:36:20 AM

Arizn is developing an ecosystem of supporting and connecting products that combine multiple financial markets into one unified and decentralized platform. This creates a range of potential revenue streams.
Project will be success soon! This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected. I trust in this project, and is sure that it will prove to be very powerfully in the nearest future. Good luck sold out ICO and taget 25milion $

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:47:10 AM

The title of this thread amaze me and I will find out every possible informations to be familiar with arizn. $2m means something and it must be good thing for sure. Collected such amount of money looks so hard for other projects and fortunately arizn already hit it.

I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not against the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.

well,let's hope that they are telling the truth and i believe that it is not impossible for the project to collect that big amount they stated because Arizn projects looks good and has a better future. And one thing more,every project has their own strategy to reach their plans and goals.

Ziah18

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:00:06 AM

Crowdfunding concept of project is very common nowadays on the industry of crypto-world. On the rapid evolving and multiplying of project it is most essential that there are crowdfunding project that assist and helps the project and platform to be more successful, better than before that project creators manually finds and connects rather makes partnerships on different companies to be funded.

I agree with you and because of the past crowdfunding made by other projects that also raise a crowdfunding got an idea on how to become more successful since there are a lot more of crowdfunding project exist now.We can see that times goes by there are more development in raising a crowdfunding project that has a different strategy in order to become successful and Arizn is one of them.
lordgunshaw

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:52:04 AM

Is there any reason why you build up this kind of feature than others? I'm just being curious because as I read on some post your system is free to use so why you come up on this while you cannot profit on this kind of project you will build? Am I right or what? I'm just basing on what I have read, no hate.
You did not read all, the profit model shows that advertising, promotion, consultation services are available. The AALT Token is the main currency and the team gets tokens so I guess that is their reward. It seems fair to me as their interest will be focused on AALT value to provide a stable price so that their efforts can be rewarded. Many platforms offer free access, facebook, twitter, ICOBench etc but all make money.
parak

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:01:16 AM

Building this kind of project was a very big help on new on building projects and didn't know where the hell they were get budget for the project and platform that they will be building or creating. Probably this project will be a hit on every developers who were finding backers and supporter for their project/platform.

I agree, most of the project now are dull and lack of information about the product, the budget is also clear to this one, I hope they can develop more of their features and functions.
killuaknight

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:15:18 AM

Crowdfunding concept of project is very common nowadays on the industry of crypto-world. On the rapid evolving and multiplying of project it is most essential that there are crowdfunding project that assist and helps the project and platform to be more successful, better than before that project creators manually finds and connects rather makes partnerships on different companies to be funded.

Yes, the developers must show what is the difference of their product in other project when it comes to advance technological structure of their project, It will explain how the product works in a very good way, and that will be the advantage of this project.
Yobaboy

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:54:22 AM

Arizn is Integrating Bancor Protocol to Provide Continuous Liquidity for AALT Token Holders.

Arizn is integrating with the Bancor Protocol to allow AALT token holders access to continuous liquidity regardless of trade volume or exchange listings, through the Bancor Network, where any integrated token can be automatically converted to any other directly from the Bancor Wallet or any Web3 wallet, such as MetaMask.

source: https://medium.com/@ariznproject/arizn-is-integrating-bancor-protocol-to-provide-continuous-liquidity-for-aalt-token-holders-f4b905b51d4d
Tipaklong

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:04:41 AM

Building this kind of project was a very big help on new on building projects and didn't know where the hell they were get budget for the project and platform that they will be building or creating. Probably this project will be a hit on every developers who were finding backers and supporter for their project/platform.

I agree, most of the project now are dull and lack of information about the product, the budget is also clear to this one, I hope they can develop more of their features and functions.

Imagine if this ICO project will succeed? They will back up and help most ICO in the future.
A project who wants to support others project.
greedy but not self centered team. i like the idea.
kuryente

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:31:07 AM

Arizn is Integrating Bancor Protocol to Provide Continuous Liquidity for AALT Token Holders.

Arizn is integrating with the Bancor Protocol to allow AALT token holders access to continuous liquidity regardless of trade volume or exchange listings, through the Bancor Network, where any integrated token can be automatically converted to any other directly from the Bancor Wallet or any Web3 wallet, such as MetaMask.

source: https://medium.com/@ariznproject/arizn-is-integrating-bancor-protocol-to-provide-continuous-liquidity-for-aalt-token-holders-f4b905b51d4d

Big news, this will give a boost on their ICO, i want to see ARIZN having their hardcap.
i saw they plan about the 20% buy back to keep their holders and investors a big chance in having a profit in very short time.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:15:48 AM

What is impressive on this project is the free access for everyone. The platform is free for everyone and they are represented by 9 countries. So if your project is applied and ready for market you can easily get some help from Arizn because they have almost 11,000 potential backers.

Arizn shows that there is no social classification when it comes in putting up a business, as long as you have a great idea then it will be funded using the smart contract. Individual are accessible in this project specially those who innovates and have creativity. I just saw that 9 countries but I can't any specific named of the country in their WP. But it is good because it just show how this project popular to the world.
I knew it, this platform will welcome anyone that has an idea or projects that needs to be funded... This will open the door of oppourtunity for everyone that want to become successful someday, and thanks to arizn to establish this kind of platform that will surely help many people to fulfill their dreams...
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:29:04 AM

What is impressive on this project is the free access for everyone. The platform is free for everyone and they are represented by 9 countries. So if your project is applied and ready for market you can easily get some help from Arizn because they have almost 11,000 potential backers.

Arizn shows that there is no social classification when it comes in putting up a business, as long as you have a great idea then it will be funded using the smart contract. Individual are accessible in this project specially those who innovates and have creativity. I just saw that 9 countries but I can't any specific named of the country in their WP. But it is good because it just show how this project popular to the world.
I knew it, this platform will welcome anyone that has an idea or projects that needs to be funded... This will open the door of oppourtunity for everyone that want to become successful someday, and thanks to arizn to establish this kind of platform that will surely help many people to fulfill their dreams...
Arizn will provide funds together with their many backers in different countries, they're like the best options to build someone's business or project... But what are the requirements needed before they can avail this funds from arizn!? For sure they have qualification right!?
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:45:20 AM

Arizn will provide funds together with their many backers in different countries, they're like the best options to build someone's business or project... But what are the requirements needed before they can avail this funds from arizn!? For sure they have qualification right!?
Maybe they will need a proposal to be submitted on arizn platform, the ideas of their business and how it will operate are included in that proposal... And for them that's the first thing they need to know, to have a better chance and be qualified in arizn platform...
Lanzeta

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:04:57 PM

Is the Transparency feature of this project/platform are helpful or not? For me it is. Nowadays investors are more monitored on the project they were supporting to. Also project nowadays are being worst and worst than before, all project doesn't have unique concept that actually helps people. In other way it is helpful for me so that the investors will observe first the project and study about what's about on the project before investing and funding to.
Definitely helpful! Transparency is so much needed in crowfunding platform like this of Arizn's.Without it,
Arizn cannot draw potential supporters and investors who are checking on project's eligibility.Supporters and
investors are now more cautious and does a lot of researches and reviews before engaging themselves in a certain project.

Totally agree with you Andycalum! Transparency is what we are searching in a certain project. Arizn will create an equal opportunities and communication among the future users.

The potential investors will be dependent in Arizn because they know that transparency is important in this project. This is the gap of Arizn compared with the other crowdfunding platform.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:45:11 PM

For those who want to keep an eye with this project, here are some of their link that you could follow them:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ariznnetwork

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Arizn3

Telegram grouphttps://t.me/CryptowingzBountyGroup

Discord: https://discord.gg/3SfNmdv

Hope it might help us to see this project updates.

Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:48:37 PM

For those who want to keep an eye with this project, here are some of their link that you could follow them:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ariznnetwork

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Arizn3

Telegram grouphttps://t.me/CryptowingzBountyGroup

Discord: https://discord.gg/3SfNmdv

Hope it might help us to see this project updates.
Thanks man! It will help me and other investors to guide with the project updates. We can see also some of their activities here. Fortunately, they are enthusiastic to make some article about project. Currently, I've saw the one pager of arizn and it helps to become aware more about what they will bring to the community.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:57:18 PM

I think even  have many crowdfunding like Arizn now ,but again arizn will be unique for them because we have a lot of supporters and investor behind of them ,to help and growing industry of this platform.therefore As avid fun on this project I will also support them in my own ways,

Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:02:06 PM

Is there any reason why you build up this kind of feature than others? I'm just being curious because as I read on some post your system is free to use so why you come up on this while you cannot profit on this kind of project you will build? Am I right or what? I'm just basing on what I have read, no hate.
Yeah, I read it, too, in their website https://ico.arizn.network/ that Arizn provide
"A free for life service". How does Arizn make profit from this platform then? I thought, crowdfunding platforms
are business too, having door fees to accept project to start raising funds.Got confused in here.
girlexplorer31

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:06:06 PM

I think even  have many crowdfunding like Arizn now ,but again arizn will be unique for them because we have a lot of supporters and investor behind of them ,to help and growing industry of this platform.therefore As avid fun on this project I will also support them in my own ways,

Honestly I'm joining also a lot of bounty campaign and  almost one of them  is crowdfuding platform ,but in terms of saling the token sometimes is not saleable to sold the token and sometimes will not hit even the softcap,but I so glad to to know that Arizn   project in just almost 3 weeks  it will sold 2Mdollars? how amazing!
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:22:54 PM

I agree with what you said. Crowdfunding platform paves a way to alleviate project creators' struggles in
connecting to communities to look for possible supporters who will back up their projects.This really is
better than how they used to do it the old-fashioned way. What I approved of today's crowdfunding platform is
having it on top of Blockchain,just like Arizn's, which gives accuracy,liquidity and transparency of the
project and higher chances of drawing the trust of supporters and funders.
Rommel24

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:24:22 PM

Honestly I'm joining also a lot of bounty campaign and  almost one of them  is crowdfuding platform ,but in terms of saling the token sometimes is not saleable to sold the token and sometimes will not hit even the softcap,but I so glad to to know that Arizn   project in just almost 3 weeks  it will sold 2Mdollars? how amazing!

In the name of business wheather traditional or online ,sometimes is not everyone will lucky ,because for so many reason that will not also counted too. but is also highlights that the main foundation to build the successful project is also have many supportes and investor on this project and deepest dedication of our team,,And Should really think that Arizn project are very lucky  because if sold 2million dollars in just almost 3 weeks,it also have 11 backers who are willing to support this on project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: