Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:31:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
PetersonWayne

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:24:25 PM

Hope many investor maintenance your business when ICO will begin!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:48:47 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
wow!The display of excellence on this project, is extremely high.
using ethereum network to create a tokenised crowdfunding platform.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

I definitely agree. Being unique is something that people wanted. Many have already trusted the project from the private sale that is why they've reach 2M$ and I believe that more people will somehow invest in Arizn project.
Your right, because of the 2M$ they will become more interested on this project and knowing that the investors are in favor always on where they earn compare to others that they just earn but a small amount only,for sure when they try this project it will bring them to the success.

Damn! Thats a pretty huge sum of money. They just hit 2m usd with just their private sale, I hope this is not a scam and lead its way into top ICO to watch for. Does anyone have discord channel or telegram channel that we can tune in to?
This is too much. They giving up a 2 Million USD on both private sale and bounty? this was crazy. I can't imagine how this project has too much of fund to support this kind of project. It is a good project though so it is worth to invest in. Keep up the good work Arizn Team and Developers.
Well this is a good opportunity for all the users of their system which they have provided 2million USD on both private sale and bounty besides it is very worth if this project will become successful in the near future.

I do believe that at the present time now, they are developing something on which things can easily attract more investors to believe on their project.
Since they've started a good start from the pre-sales, so my advise only is let us not be judgmental to any ico until we didn't see it happen. Besides I never see any complaints during its pre-sales period, which means it is really good project.
There are still changes and progress to the project since Arizn is just starting to build their platform. I think investors here in this project dream to become a CEO someday because the platform is for crowdfunding and I think we should focus more about the concept not about their sales because I want to discuss it also deeply.

Khayem

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:05:36 PM

I can see some having doubts about this project. If there are crowdfunding platform out there that are existing already, what will be the difference Arizn will be offering so project developers will choose them and not the existing crowdfunding platforms that have already built names?
Crowdfunding has been used since but with regards to ARizn, what I know what isets it apart  from others is their crowdfunding is based on token, meaning tokenized.  They will get their resources through tokens.
yeah, crowdfunding is not really that new to us. but with regards to arizn,for me this platform clearly stands out the most. this is the first time i encountered a crowdfundin platform that is using the blockchain technology which is enabling them to have a more secure platform. and this is the first time is see crowdfunding with tokens or crypto currency.
What's after the security? I mean the foundation of the project is great, having the Blockchain Techonology to strengthen
the security making crowdfunding less corrupted or tampered with. It  kind of gives Arizn the headstart but it really has
no much difference from other projects.

Yes when i read their WP it says that the difference between them to other is they'll using blockchain, they'll see the solution for crowdfunding platform is security... Well i don't have many ideas about crowd funding, that's why i can't tell the difference with arizn...
I honestly think that Arizn just needs to be consistent and secured in terms of its performance. Those two characteristics are
already enough for the project to keep on going since they don't need much extra or flashy features included in the project.

Andycalum

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:42:07 PM

I can see some having doubts about this project. If there are crowdfunding platform out there that are existing already, what will be the difference Arizn will be offering so project developers will choose them and not the existing crowdfunding platforms that have already built names?
Crowdfunding has been used since but with regards to ARizn, what I know what isets it apart  from others is their crowdfunding is based on token, meaning tokenized.  They will get their resources through tokens.
yeah, crowdfunding is not really that new to us. but with regards to arizn,for me this platform clearly stands out the most. this is the first time i encountered a crowdfundin platform that is using the blockchain technology which is enabling them to have a more secure platform. and this is the first time is see crowdfunding with tokens or crypto currency.
What's after the security? I mean the foundation of the project is great, having the Blockchain Techonology to strengthen
the security making crowdfunding less corrupted or tampered with. It  kind of gives Arizn the headstart but it really has

Yes when i read their WP it says that the difference between them to other is they'll using blockchain, they'll see the solution for crowdfunding platform is security... Well i don't have many ideas about crowd funding, that's why i can't tell the difference with arizn...
I honestly think that Arizn just needs to be consistent and secured in terms of its performance. Those two characteristics are
already enough for the project to keep on going since they don't need much extra or flashy features included in the project.

The Blockchain Technology alone can easily complement the purpose behind Arizn, and that is to provide a
safer way for crowdfunding.Backed up with a tremendous degree of security, Arizn will surely gain backer's
trust.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:00:52 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

I definitely agree. Being unique is something that people wanted. Many have already trusted the project from the private sale that is why they've reach 2M$ and I believe that more people will somehow invest in Arizn project.
Your right, because of the 2M$ they will become more interested on this project and knowing that the investors are in favor always on where they earn compare to others that they just earn but a small amount only,for sure when they try this project it will bring them to the success.

Damn! Thats a pretty huge sum of money. They just hit 2m usd with just their private sale, I hope this is not a scam and lead its way into top ICO to watch for. Does anyone have discord channel or telegram channel that we can tune in to?
Absolutely  this project arizn will  become successful for sure because 2M Dollars can be sold already ? what amazing ,project because it was a big sign for succeed ,Arizn will have already  big fun of passive investor to spread this project around the globe so that ,it would be great project ,

yeah you have also point because,when I saw the 2M dollar will sold my eyes will glimpse and spark,,due to  eversince there is no other project to handle like this Arizn this already finish to sold at 2M  in the short period of time,compared to other platform that  thier token  sale sometimes its hard to sold even the ico are going to finish ,,therefore  this Arizn is much better and unique compared to other project and of course for sure more investor will also attract to this project,

Well, you have a point on that. because $2M is not easy to sell specially i the project is not easy to attract investors because sometimes the investors study the project first before they invest on it and if they think that the platform needs the token that they sell in a long period of time or in the continuous of the project like in processing fees, and if that so the investors will increase immediately.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:01:09 PM

Well, if you consider how much people are into crowdfunding or how in demand this concept is, I am prettt confident that this project will really have a lot of supporters and contributors that would wamt to have a piece of this project. And plus the addition of the project being based into the block-chain technology, success is truly ensured when it comes into this project. There is no other project in my opinion that would be bigger than this one as of this moment.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:31:01 PM

Well, even without the $2m they have earned for the good boost in their project, I believe that they would still be successful because the project itself is already such a great one because of its concept. Now, for me, the $2m is just a plus and just an outcome because of the great project it already is.
You have a point on that, and I think reaching the $2M of this project is easy because they can be a big help on its crowdfunding and as we all know that this will surely attract people to support this project, I think it will become successful then.
Giratina

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:03:50 PM

Based on their video;
https://www.youtube.com/embed/r8VIrcEEp_Q

Arizn has accessible in anyone, they represent 9 countries to start the project and package ready to market
and they are 11,000 potential backer, what a nice concept, an interesting project of Arizn .
Hope this project will boom! and many investors will come up.

Thank for info that a good news for us.
This project is taking too far. 9 countries to start on is not a joke, some project cannot accommodate and apply their project even in their own country. 11,000 potential backer is a good stats to start up this project in good tension. You guys will succeed in this potential set up. Keep up the good work.
Hmmm, this project has a good statistics to start up their work. Crowdfunding is very difficult if you were having a single or few country to apply on, for me this project maybe have few country. You must apply on more country mates this id few. Good project though, must improve.

Arizn provides a system which is uses smart contracts to provide a range of products that offers a stake, equity, or even loan based digital assets in exchange for crypto currency , funding a campaign on the platform is really good for the users and owners of a certain alts. I hope they will conduct some huge bounty programs too aside from their current program I hope they can put some huge allocation for the bounty.
Good start up for a good idea of project. More partner countries to go on. This project is taking too far on partnership and backers. Good start up.
UnBiased

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:27:31 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 05:52:28 PM by UnBiased

Crowdfunding has been used since but with regards to ARizn, what I know what isets it apart  from others is their crowdfunding is based on token, meaning tokenized.  They will get their resources through tokens.
the security making crowdfunding less corrupted or tampered with. It  kind of gives Arizn the headstart but it really has

Well, if you consider how much people are into crowdfunding or how in demand this concept is, I am prettt confident that this project will really have a lot of supporters and contributors that would wamt to have a piece of this project. And plus the addition of the project being based into the block-chain technology, success is truly ensured when it comes into this project. There is no other project in my opinion that would be bigger than this one as of this moment.
I agree with this one. Crowdfunding is really making way for the people to have the chance to invest their little amount in a certain project that has the potential to make it big in the future. This is a great opportunity offers by Arizn project.
Borexx024

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:04:04 PM

Having read the whitepaper ,I believe faithfully that your project will be a success!Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.

It really is a very nice idea and i know it isnt the first time we would see a crowdfunding project like this. I haven't fully done reviewing and reading its whitepaper but as I can see it can success.
KeyboardWarrior

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:08:31 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiZ8ee_W0AIasBD.png
They made a simple explanations and provided details about the overall concept of Arizn platform here.
This is such a wonderful platform. Imagine they are like creating a hub for those who want to do crowdfunding, it is like a community with such same goal. And anyone can join for free, for life. Really great.
I guess you are right about the hub thing. And hubs are more on like collaboration of all forces may be on this scenario as ordinary users and investors who want to invest in a certain project. Arizn is opening opportunities to everyone to invest.
HappyDumper

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:30:55 PM

This is too much. They giving up a 2 Million USD on both private sale and bounty? this was crazy. I can't imagine how this project has too much of fund to support this kind of project. It is a good project though so it is worth to invest in. Keep up the good work Arizn Team and Developers.
Well this is a good opportunity for all the users of their system which they have provided 2million USD on both private sale and bounty besides it is very worth if this project will become successful in the near future.

I do believe that at the present time now, they are developing something on which things can easily attract more investors to believe on their project.
Since they've started a good start from the pre-sales, so my advise only is let us not be judgmental to any ico until we didn't see it happen. Besides I never see any complaints during its pre-sales period, which means it is really good project.
There are still changes and progress to the project since Arizn is just starting to build their platform. I think investors here in this project dream to become a CEO someday because the platform is for crowdfunding and I think we should focus more about the concept not about their sales because I want to discuss it also deeply.

That's a pretty hefty money to gather only on their private sale, I think its only natural for them to get fund like that big cause they have a very good idea and concept behind the project. People and investors won't invest and risk their hard earned money in the first place if they don't even know what this project is all about.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
JJireh

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:07:37 PM

Arizn has been successfully added to cryptoranker. You can check out all details on this page cryptoranker.io/ico/arizn/

4.3 rating is not bad. You can make it more higher guys if you will support them by voting Arizn in cryptoranker.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:27:28 PM

As you can see that their are lot of competitors in the market the concept of Arzn is good and they prioritze those big businesses to mainly focus on their industry by adopting the blockchain technology with the use of Ethereum Smart contracts. Some Project requires developer to fund first their project before they getting paid by the Smart contract token.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:35:14 PM

Arizn uses smart-contracts to provide a range of products that offer a stake, equity, asset backed or loan based digital assets in exchange for cryptocurrency funding a campaign on our platform.

I wonder if the moment a certain ICO been registered to Arizn for funding, will they manage also the whole ICO, bounties and distribution of stakes after the ICO?
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:35:39 PM

Well, even without the $2m they have earned for the good boost in their project, I believe that they would still be successful because the project itself is already such a great one because of its concept. Now, for me, the $2m is just a plus and just an outcome because of the great project it already is.
You have a point on that, and I think reaching the $2M of this project is easy because they can be a big help on its crowdfunding and as we all know that this will surely attract people to support this project, I think it will become successful then.
I think they made a private sale on their country itself. I believe that the crowdfunding is a really a big boost for their project to be successful, They should market their project and attract more investors, I hope they will really deliver the project very well.
JJireh

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:23:45 PM

Crowdfunding has been used since but with regards to ARizn, what I know what isets it apart  from others is their crowdfunding is based on token, meaning tokenized.  They will get their resources through tokens.
the security making crowdfunding less corrupted or tampered with. It  kind of gives Arizn the headstart but it really has

I agree with this one. Crowdfunding is really making way for the people to have the chance to invest their little amount in a certain project that has the potential to make it big in the future. This is a great opportunity offers by Arizn project.
Crowd sale is the trend now. I think this is the easiest way of fund raising to fund a project. No need to loan big amounts with big interests too and if the project fails it will be like picking z rock and hitting your own head with it. Thanks to Arizn for good offer of crowdfunding.
1kreasons

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:24:53 PM

You are right.  Those who want to use tokenized crowdfunding, should go and register to Arizn. This will be a good news if you have a business idea using cryptocurrency and like to use crowdfunding in accumulating capital or resources, this really is the place for you.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:39:55 PM

The problem with CROWDFUNDING RIGHT NOW IS it is being abused by some or i can say much. A lot of ICOs right now is unreliable already. Most are scams, only for the purpose of raising money for their own personal greed. Sad but it was not intended in this manner.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:04:01 PM

for those who dont have any idea of what crowdfunding is let me enlighten you.

crowdfunding is a combination of microfinancing and crowdsourcing. The result, individuals come together to help support projects and companies across the world. These people front the money in the start-up of a small business, either as a gift or with an expected reward or return.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: