Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:24:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:10:34 AM

Hello admin! I had a small problem with charging stakes in bounty, can you help me?

You might be in a wrong place dude.

this is the bounty thread or ARIZN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4637613.msg42752929#msg42752929

You can also join here for your question and problems: https://t.me/CryptowingzBountyGroup

You can also direct message them: @Cryptowingz (https://t.me/Cryptowingz)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pritichiri01

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:21:47 AM

The Arizn Diaspora Initiative is coming soon.

Stay tuned over the next few days as we reveal more about this blockchain project.

Follow them on their twitter: https://twitter.com/Arizn3/status/1026555987237462017
katropaTNT

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:47:35 AM

TRUSTWORTHY, TRANSPARENT ....
those are BIG WORDS...
i am reading those words on this thread.
but no one can really explain why it is being like that!
there is no supporting links or statements.
i want to hear or read some good explanations.
nawasa0001

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:16:43 AM

TRUSTWORTHY, TRANSPARENT ....
those are BIG WORDS...
i am reading those words on this thread.
but no one can really explain why it is being like that!
there is no supporting links or statements.
i want to hear or read some good explanations.

Why dont you search it for your self?
they have one pager and white paper on their website.
whitepaper: http://www.arizn.network/whitepaper.pdf
onepager: https://ico.arizn.network/onepager.pdf
beermen

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:31:21 AM

49 more days to go, the team got their SOFTCAP weeks ago..
I want to see their future working in crypto currency.
what will be the FIRST ICO that they will help what from what country...

https://i.imgur.com/ZefJizW.jpg
Yobaboy

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:53:51 AM

Arizn uses a clever bit of code called the dAPP Wizard to allow our users to create smart-contacts that tokenise their crowdfunding campaigns. Smart-contracts that provide a range of products which offer equity, asset backed or loan based tokens as a reward for investment.”

https://ico.arizn.network/

They said it will be free for life for all users and the best thing is, they will be providing their users this dAPP wizard to create smart contracts for their ICOs. Wow! Arizn has made it easy for their clients/users. While they offer to fund their projects, the’ve already provided them with means to be more successful in their projects.
Yea. So nice of them to provide what their clients need. I like the idea. I hope there will be more and more projects that will register to their platform to be funded. I hope they will also provide advertising and campaign management of every ICO.

If the arizn ICO project will be a successful one.
especially when they hit the hardcap, i think many future ICO will go to them.
not just of the help for the ICO but the popularity that will give by ARIZN.
A SOLD OUT ICO will help another ICO to be funded? that's WOW...
rean7

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:03:40 AM

Arizn uses a clever bit of code called the dAPP Wizard to allow our users to create smart-contacts that tokenise their crowdfunding campaigns. Smart-contracts that provide a range of products which offer equity, asset backed or loan based tokens as a reward for investment.”

https://ico.arizn.network/

They said it will be free for life for all users and the best thing is, they will be providing their users this dAPP wizard to create smart contracts for their ICOs. Wow! Arizn has made it easy for their clients/users. While they offer to fund their projects, the’ve already provided them with means to be more successful in their projects.
Yea. So nice of them to provide what their clients need. I like the idea. I hope there will be more and more projects that will register to their platform to be funded. I hope they will also provide advertising and campaign management of every ICO.

If the arizn ICO project will be a successful one.
especially when they hit the hardcap, i think many future ICO will go to them.
not just of the help for the ICO but the popularity that will give by ARIZN.
A SOLD OUT ICO will help another ICO to be funded? that's WOW...

It is a great platform I think, with the advance system and good content handling that will help our developers and CEO who are starting their own ICO in the future, it will be a big help for the community of crypto and other institutions.
theultimatewarrior

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:21:28 AM

Innovating a project into a great one was very helpful in many ways but as a project is plagiarized or copied by another one is a totally crap of trash. How can this project eliminate this kind of project from this platform? I mean it is transparent as you said on your whitepaper how can you guys prove that imitation of project will be avoided on this.

Imitation is not the word for that, have you read their platform? Im, sure you are new to this one because of your reaction, Arizn is a crowdfunding platform for the beginners in making their own ICO, it is a huge thing that this project exist, Imitation is not its title because every project in the community and in this forum have different insights and specialties in their project.
puday

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:40:59 AM

Funding and Budget Management is one of the essential tools of the project to be founded and developed. The power of crowdfunding is in it nature at all. We cannot build our own project if we don't have that budget to build it up. In a business it is very essential that we have capital on building up same as this. Good to know that their are people that want to help us to build our own like this project rather platform.

That's right, Arizn is building their platform for the convenience of everyone, some people are having a high hopes in this matter, and Arizn is doing its best to succeed in this issue.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:09:13 AM

The title of this thread amaze me and I will find out every possible informations to be familiar with arizn. $2m means something and it must be good thing for sure. Collected such amount of money looks so hard for other projects and fortunately arizn already hit it.
I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not against the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
Good statistics on the first place is the one we can trust to. This project has a good stat we may now be in safe place, lol. Must exert more effort and it would probably a worth.
I am still thinking about this. How can they prove that they already have that money which is $2M. At some point you are correct but still, we are not sure. I guess they will not make this gimmick just to bait all of us. They have to protect their name and their team on this project. I am still hoping for a positive outcome of this ARIZN project.
   Arizn already started years ago and already involved in different projects since 2013. I think the time they are doing business projects is enough to raise that $2M amount. They are just continuing their project now for more development and to continue giving solution for many problems through crowdfunding platform that is built on Ethereum blockchain.

They have gathered a lot of money to fund their project only on their private sale. Its a pretty big money for a private sale like that but I think it will be used on improving the platform. If they reached that far and gather more potential investor this will surely be a hit!

Invest at the young age...getting an investment at the young age is one of the most important
things that you can do as an investor is to get an early start on investing.
The old saying “the early bird gets the worm,” certainly applies to investing in a big way.
I think this is a good advice. Nowadays I saw young people who are interested in trading and investments which is a good thing that in their early age, they know how they will handle their money and resources. ARIZN is one good platform where they can invest. The concept was quite simple and easy to understand, most especially it doesn't require a large amount of investment.
I believe that Arizn will become the solution for the unregulated crowdfunding industry. This is the main problem in our society right now. Even there is a decentralization brought by cryptocurrency, fraudulent acts still occured. And crowdfunding industry is the largest industry in cryptocurrency where fraud happens. Many fake investment project existed that are scam. Therefore, investors did not compensate whenever they have scammed.
I think this is because they didn't have a security for all of their transactions, fraud is everywhere and if you don't have a concrete security to work with it all of your funds will be out for nothing... Good with Arizn because they have blockchain technology, a security to filter out of all their future transaction...
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:30:30 AM

Lack of funder confidence : The crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns.
I totally agree on the trust issue of the funder or investors because most of the fast ICO are mostly scans and fraud.
   Yes most of the crowdfunding industry is unregulated which result to mismanagement of funds and false campaign. Arizn solve this problem through transparency,liquidity and accountability which are the core principle of Arizn.
Well, I think that is the reason why ARIZN was created. To make a platform that will really standardize the process, make it transparent and more reliable especially for investors that are planning to invest through crowdfunding.

I agree with you. Arizn facilitates people's crowd fundraising.Challenges in dealing with so many people, the
security of their payment,keeping track of every contribution can be solved by Blockchain  with it.This gives
everyone transparency and trust in the fundraising process.
One of the reasons why investors are afraid to participate and invest with any project it's because they're lack of security, even someone who doesn't know if his/her money have a guarantee that it will not be a victim of frauds and then they will not take a risk to invest with it...
scarleth06

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:43:19 AM

The title of this thread amaze me and I will find out every possible informations to be familiar with arizn. $2m means something and it must be good thing for sure. Collected such amount of money looks so hard for other projects and fortunately arizn already hit it.
I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not against the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
Good statistics on the first place is the one we can trust to. This project has a good stat we may now be in safe place, lol. Must exert more effort and it would probably a worth.
I am still thinking about this. How can they prove that they already have that money which is $2M. At some point you are correct but still, we are not sure. I guess they will not make this gimmick just to bait all of us. They have to protect their name and their team on this project. I am still hoping for a positive outcome of this ARIZN project.
   Arizn already started years ago and already involved in different projects since 2013. I think the time they are doing business projects is enough to raise that $2M amount. They are just continuing their project now for more development and to continue giving solution for many problems through crowdfunding platform that is built on Ethereum blockchain.

They have gathered a lot of money to fund their project only on their private sale. Its a pretty big money for a private sale like that but I think it will be used on improving the platform. If they reached that far and gather more potential investor this will surely be a hit!

Invest at the young age...getting an investment at the young age is one of the most important
things that you can do as an investor is to get an early start on investing.
The old saying “the early bird gets the worm,” certainly applies to investing in a big way.
I think this is a good advice. Nowadays I saw young people who are interested in trading and investments which is a good thing that in their early age, they know how they will handle their money and resources. ARIZN is one good platform where they can invest. The concept was quite simple and easy to understand, most especially it doesn't require a large amount of investment.
I believe that Arizn will become the solution for the unregulated crowdfunding industry. This is the main problem in our society right now. Even there is a decentralization brought by cryptocurrency, fraudulent acts still occured. And crowdfunding industry is the largest industry in cryptocurrency where fraud happens. Many fake investment project existed that are scam. Therefore, investors did not compensate whenever they have scammed.
I think this is because they didn't have a security for all of their transactions, fraud is everywhere and if you don't have a concrete security to work with it all of your funds will be out for nothing... Good with Arizn because they have blockchain technology, a security to filter out of all their future transaction...
They prevent a fraudulent act of anyone by using that technology the blockchain, is good know that one platform having a good security right... Good reasons for all the backers and investors of this crowdfunding to gamble their assets, without the risk of being scammed...
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:01:54 PM

Quote from: Arizn
Development update! (2 months early)
Update : Arizn ver 3.1 - 

We are busy uploading the new version, it has been deployed on Ropsten. 

We have cloned AALT token on Ropsten Testnet : https://ropsten.etherscan.io/address/0x316d2070a3a2dcb29ed5de191f4c41ea34acf53e ! 

Once we send you the URL for Beta access you will be able to register. Use the menu to request AALT-Ropsten form Arizn. 
Please make sure you switch metamask to ropsten network. 

Once you receive you AALT (Don't forget to add token: 0x316d2070a3a2dcb29ed5de191f4c41ea34acf53e) you are free to browse the dummy projects and invest. At the same time you can also create your own crowdfunding campaign. 

Arizn is a social network at it's core with a transparent community hub, where the natural consensus of a project is enough to make it or break it. 

Arizn is non regulated and free for life. Investment is in AALT token only.

Look at the development of this project. It seems like they launch Arizn very fast and they want to bring this new ecosystem to the community before they will end. We can now use Arizn ver 3.1 and I hope everyone enjoys it.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 12:19:24 PM

We have cloned AALT token on Ropsten Testnet : https://ropsten.etherscan.io/address/0x316d2070a3a2dcb29ed5de191f4c41ea34acf53e ! 

Once we send you the URL for Beta access you will be able to register. Use the menu to request AALT-Ropsten form Arizn. 

Once you receive you AALT (Don't forget to add token: 0x316d2070a3a2dcb29ed5de191f4c41ea34acf53e) you are free to browse the dummy projects and invest. At the same time you can also create your own crowdfunding campaign. 

Arizn is a social network at it's core with a transparent community hub, where the natural consensus of a project is enough to make it or break it. 

Look at the development of this project. It seems like they launch Arizn very fast and they want to bring this new ecosystem to the community before they will end. We can now use Arizn ver 3.1 and I hope everyone enjoys it.

If we have AALT, we instantly look for the projects that are imitating or dummy projects. We can browse and invest a project that we want. I think it is a good way to lessen the confusion of investors to select a good ICO. Hm, we can also make our own crowdfunding. Perfect timing for the people who want to start a business.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:32:18 PM

Definitely! I encourage everyone to continue in supporting this project! They have presented already their beta version and I think it will be launched as fast as a thunder! I like the way Arizn prove to the community that our investment in this project will not be wasted, instead we earn a lot. Thanks for making my day happy. I enjoy buying AALT.
crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:01:42 PM

Lack of funder confidence : The crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns.
I totally agree on the trust issue of the funder or investors because most of the fast ICO are mostly scans and fraud.
    Yes most of the crowdfunding industry is unregulated which result to mismanagement of funds and false campaign. Arizn solve this problem through transparency,liquidity and accountability which are the core principle of Arizn.
Well, I think that is the reason why ARIZN was created. To make a platform that will really standardize the process, make it transparent and more reliable especially for investors that are planning to invest through crowdfunding.

I agree with you. Arizn facilitates people's crowd fundraising.Challenges in dealing with so many people, the
security of their payment,keeping track of every contribution can be solved by Blockchain  with it.This gives
One of the reasons why investors are afraid to participate and invest with any project it's because they're lack of security, even someone who doesn't know if his/her money have a guarantee that it will not be a victim of frauds and then they will not take a risk to invest with it...
Investors want to see someone who is extremely excited about their ideas.
Make sure you convey enthusiasm when you’re pitching your startup to people.
You’ve got a strong business plan and you know your business model works,
but do you know how much your company is actually worth.
Jadeite

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:09:22 PM

security of their payment,keeping track of every contribution can be solved by Blockchain  with it.This gives

Doesn't the Blockchain Technology got that covered? I mean it does give Arizn the security and transparency needed in order
to monitor the funds given or used in arizn? But what you're saying has a point, it does make people think twice about these
things.
ANGELA07

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:18:51 PM

security of their payment,keeping track of every contribution can be solved by Blockchain  with it.This gives
Investors want to see someone who is extremely excited about their ideas.
Make sure you convey enthusiasm when you’re pitching your startup to people.
You’ve got a strong business plan and you know your business model works,
but do you know how much your company is actually worth.

In the first stage of investment, your startup will likely have limited data to back up your claims.
If you want to attract investors, whether it’s in terms of a financial contribution or a business
partnership, you can show investors how important the value of your offering even if you don’t have sales numbers to back it up.
Andycalum

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:25:49 PM

Trustworthy Crowdfunding project is what all developers all want. What can you offer on us if we rely on your company rather platform if we used to trust on you of our project? Can we assure that our project was safe on this project and didn't scams us in any ways?

Arizn has the Blockchain Technology right? It would be secured and as transparent as the people would want it to be.
The transparency itself will show whether the funds are being used in corrupt ways.
Khayem

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:41:30 PM

Funding and Budget Management is one of the essential tools of the project to be founded and developed. The power of crowdfunding is in it nature at all. We cannot build our own project if we don't have that budget to build it up. In a business it is very essential that we have capital on building up same as this. Good to know that their are people that want to help us to build our own like this project rather platform.

That's right, Arizn is building their platform for the convenience of everyone, some people are having a high hopes in this matter, and Arizn is doing its best to succeed in this issue.

I sincerely think that Arizn has a lot of potential to being with. Crowdfunding industries are in need of a secure and safe
platform in order to proceed smoothly with their each and own purposes. Through crowdfunding, people are using their money
for a good cause.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: