Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:34:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:35:16 PM

Take it on your own risk...
whitepaper, THE LAST PAGE!!

Business Risks
- Our fundraiser may fail.
- we may as a possibility not meet our funding targets.

Risk of Uninsured Losses
AALT and ALT tokens are uninsured unless you are able to specifically obtain private
insurance to insure them. In the event of loss or loss of utility value, there is no public
insurer.

Counterparty risks
There is always the possibility that the institutions and service providers that the Arizn
ecosystem does business with may encounter financial difficulties that may negatively
affect their operational capabilities or result in disruption and or losses to AALT token
and the Arizn ecosystem.

Risks Arising from Taxation
The tax characterization of AALT token is uncertain. You must seek your own tax
advice in connection with purchasing AALT and ALT tokens, which may result in
adverse tax consequences to you.

Every new ICO has a risk of getting loss rather than getting profit from it. Many ICO has good intentions and great Idea. Each of it have different features and characteristic but we must be wary on all its risk. I like the way they warns their investor GL Arizin!

i like taking the risk, well to tell you honestly the more risk we take the better the profit.
and i am taking the risk in investing here, i like the idea of the project.
i want to see the project to be success and run their ideas.
You have a point on that, this is just because we need to give our trust on the project that we want to invest, although we all know that it is risky, but we need to accept the two things happened if we invest, whether they give us more money or not.

The thing is, risks should be respected and calculated properly over gains because if this won't be taken seriously, it will clearly make anyone end up in a pool of losses. The people who have gone through the same misstakes are countless. I believe that risks should never be taken lightly. This project is great, there's no doubt about that. Even I would risk it for this one because the odds are great. But my point is that investments should never be rushed.
Business minded people or investors are risk takers, although, before taking risks, they do a lot of thinking or scrutinizing a certain project first. Although a lot of investors are still being scammed, they still beleive that the concept are good but fail to check if the papers or project is legal or really existing and that i dont know how to make a criteria whether it is a scam or not because even investors who i believe has critical minds still fail to.identify.  maybe the scammers are really that good too.😁😁😁
Exactly giga19. Funny but true. They’ve trained themselves too much to be good in outsmarting innocent people. Anyway, however they succeed in their bad intentions it will not add anything to their lives. It will eventually be taken away from them or will just slip by their hands and they will not enjoy it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:06:18 PM

New crowdfunding platform project! Wow! What’s the difference between this project and other similar projects? I know they are not the only one in crowdfunding.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:15:01 PM

New crowdfunding platform project! Wow! What’s the difference between this project and other similar projects? I know they are not the only one in crowdfunding.
They are not, since crowdfunding has been existing years ago and it is only now that it really getting popular but with Arizn, their concept is tokenized crowdfunding, and as far as i know, they are the first one to do such, are they? Imagine, using crowdfunding, in blockchain technology also.quite impressive and it is a sign taht Cryptocurrency  will now be accepted and used by more and more people and also businesses.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:43:26 PM

Crowdfunding is one of most fundamental way to start up new business or company by gathering or getting loan funds from a bank or other institutions. With Arizn crowdfunding platform Small businessman or Idea maker can help them raise money to on top of the blockchain technology with the help of their smart-contract.

You got that right fellow, and you know why arizn has conceptualized it to be tokenized,? because of the accesibility, liquedity and transparency.  This concept will avoid any misused of funds of the company. No one can manipulate the company's finances for their personal intentions.
hypekangbata89

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:00:11 PM

Crowdfunding, since you were saying it is transparent and liquidize can any one even not investors or Team and Developer can check-out what's going on in the project? Isn't that a good thing or not? Also, how can people find a good project to invest in? is there any ranking on what is good for investment and the least? Just asking, no hate.
Dont have much idea but, some check the team if the people behind are real and not just ghosts, the fund allocations, the target amount to raise etc. Some wait till they reach softcap then they will participate in the main sale. Really dont know.
My concern here is why do they have to make their pre-sale private? Everyone can something from nothing if nobody sees and knows no? Well, Arizn also can claim they’ve sold 10M or more because it was private. But, is it really true? Who can prove? What if Arizn will be a ghost project? The fact that they dont offer any product can be an easy way to slip away.

Pitching a startup is an intimidating process for people .  there are a few
things can do to immediately give  proposal a greater sense of legitimacy. try to pick the
brain of someone who has successfully gotten startup funding.
ARIZN  can provide you with some additional, specific insights.

Well right because Arizn can be expanded even more so that it can be shared in the way of its idea, so at startup everything goes through the process so everything is fixed to improve the legitimacy of its use, so it's not surprising to achieve it success in the future.
powerglade

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:01:15 PM

They are not, since crowdfunding has been existing years ago and it is only now that it really getting popular but with Arizn, their concept is tokenized crowdfunding, and as far as i know, they are the first one to do such, are they? Imagine, using crowdfunding, in blockchain technology also.quite impressive and it is a sign taht Cryptocurrency  will now be accepted and used by more and more people and also businesses.
well,arizn is another kind of crowdfunding to raise funds for a project where a digital or software-based value token is offered as a reward to funders which is known as Initial coin offering. although funds may be raised simply for the value token itself, funds raised on blockchain-based crowdfunding can also represent equity, bonds, or even market-maker seats of governance for the entity being funded.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:03:14 PM

Crowdfunding is one of most fundamental way to start up new business or company by gathering or getting loan funds from a bank or other institutions. With Arizn crowdfunding platform Small businessman or Idea maker can help them raise money to on top of the blockchain technology with the help of their smart-contract.

You got that right fellow, and you know why arizn has conceptualized it to be tokenized,? because of the accesibility, liquedity and transparency.  This concept will avoid any misused of funds of the company. No one can manipulate the company's finances for their personal intentions.
Wow. If that is the concept of Arizn, then i am sure, business owners    
Will be the first one to be happy.  There is no more worries that someone will steal money from.the company. I suppose a lot of investors will support this project.
kurikong69

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:15:08 PM

Crowdfunding, since you were saying it is transparent and liquidize can any one even not investors or Team and Developer can check-out what's going on in the project? Isn't that a good thing or not? Also, how can people find a good project to invest in? is there any ranking on what is good for investment and the least? Just asking, no hate.
On ranking matters, it is very unfair on every creators of the project. What if they were ranked the least? they will definitely quit and be discourage on the rank they have. Very racist if you leveling a project based on your insight. Isn't good if we all can see the help of a project in the near future?
Instead of ranking a particular project or platform, why not arranged it on different section or concept they are making through. Being good in arrangement may be a good help in checking project. It may also help investors to find the project they want to invest on.
Wish that the transparency of the project or platform may not be affected on the feedback and comments of the people seeing the project. People use to judge one's project and degrade it in all ways. Hope that this project promotes good image on the project for them to be fair on the others.
I bet it will. The goodness of each project will be determined to its result. I guess the result of this project will give great impact to every person who will use the platform. ARIZN goal is to help those individuals who are willing to invest but don"t have enough money to do so.
That is right! You definitely defined the real goal of the ARIZN project. Well, I guess we are in the new era of investing and we have to be very smart on doing so. We should diversify our investments in different projects to make sure that we will have the greatest probability to gain wealth but using a small amount of money on every project.
Well, it's really a lot of investors who have really found their way of dealing with everything to get more secure from our other projects so I believe there is a good system for ARIZN, so all investors hope to have it back even though I believe in the project so much so that everyone can benefit from it.
escpancake

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:24:15 PM

well,arizn is another kind of crowdfunding to raise funds for a project where a digital or software-based value token is offered as a reward to funders which is known as Initial coin offering. although funds may be raised simply for the value token itself, funds raised on blockchain-based crowdfunding can also represent equity, bonds, or even market-maker seats of governance for the entity being funded.
actually,since arizn is using the blockchain technology.the feature that will come handy when it comes to managing rewards based and equity-based crowdfunding campaigns. The whole process of assigning relevant rewards and equity against their contributions can be automated, using blockchain based smart contracts for crowdfunding.
batch2016

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:30:12 PM

Having read the whitepaper ,I believe faithfully that your project will be a success!Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.

I’m also waiting on the stats of this project. Any updates and improvements on this project?
Is there any Arizn support for updates and stats for us to know what was happening on your project.

I am also looking for the updates of this project. Since they already have a fund for development, I think they can work already with their MVP. I hope we will see a lot of updates in this project so that our eagerness will not fly. But then, I know that they can provide it to us. Let us just wait for their announcements.

Well, I believe that everyone here is pretty excited to see how thus prohect moves and develops into maturity day by day but we can't rush the developers to post updates from time to time because they are obviously busy with making this project become even better. And besides, it would be much more worth it if the announcements or updates were not that often so it becomes more thrilling. Either way, this project is a sure hit in my opinion.

Yup, it really is better if the updates or news are not being posted so often because it kills the excitement and makes every announcement less important regardless of how big the news is. I would be more okay if uodates were made every two weeks or at least once a week so people gets to watch more closely on this project and can be kept on the edge of their seats. But hey, nothung wrong with seeing updates pretty often, its just that I want it not to happen very often.
It is not good if the updates are almost everytime or maybe per hour or day, it is a bad idea and most probably waste of time thing to do. It will only result that the investors or people who are keeping an eye lose their interest and might as well result only to spam from them. So if ever there are updates it could be maybe once a week if possible.
Yeah, your right. Automatically this project will update us if there is any changes or any queries regarding their platform, and besides investors are aware on how much people trust them, and besides this project is almost two weeks running.

Announcing news too often makes the progress of the project less exciting and it makes the greatest announcements like big part erships etc look like regular news and won't be able to arouse the supporters and the ones looking into contributing.

The opposite man, investors want transparency, the silence of the team could something fishy. If you are one of them (investors) would you let go of your hard-earned money for something you are not sure of and be ready to say bye bye to it? I believe you will not unless there is something you see in it that could guarantee you  the legitimacy of the project.
I agree with you glorious04. That is why there is a team of developers behind the project, and if there is nothing happening with the project, no report, no updates, just nothing, so what are the team doing then? Giving updates about the development of the project will inspire investors and will encourage for more.

My.opinion also.is that, definitely i am.pro on giving updates regularly.  It only means they are active and they are trying to update people with what is going on. There is no way that it is a disadvantage to a company. And i.know that investors.like.it that way too.
Yea sure. Who among us will trust a quiet project? I believe no one. No one will invest because they will be afraid of being scammed. They will automatically be thinking the project is not serious. But with Arizn maybe the team is busy with the development of the project so they dont have time.
You made me laugh there. Of course, how can you trust a quiet project or can it prosper if it doesnt make some.noise nor advertisement or promotion? It is definitely needed. I hope you got that well.
Yea sure giga19! But you know what? I been to their twitter profile and guess what i found out. They have a lot followers and you could see a lot of nice tweets  about the project. They are giving a lot of compliments and I believe they are also supporting them in their ICO.
It is good to know that they have already a lot of supporters which has a nice compliments to this project and it would be a good start for this to become more successful and well-known.

Raising 4M$ almost is obviously that they already establish a big community anyway. And I think in every day came up more investors are trying to become more curious about this Arizn project.  And it is also true that most their now are in the middle of doing something for the improvement of their project as well.
That would be a great opportunity for this project to establish a big community for the future and encourage more investors to get interested,  besides it will be easy for them because they have already raised 4M$ to their platform.

Still, for many companies—particularly those with serious growth ambitions—outside funding is
a necessary precondition for success.
So how can we prepare business, so that it will be attractive to potential investors?

For me to get more of us with a potential investor to have a good business and a good system for them to know what the rules of a business are all about to make a bigger company grow, and to achieve success the team so everyone will eventually benefit and many will be able to enjoy the future.
tunabelly

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:40:25 PM

On ranking matters, it is very unfair on every creators of the project. What if they were ranked the least? they will definitely quit and be discourage on the rank they have. Very racist if you leveling a project based on your insight. Isn't good if we all can see the help of a project in the near future?
Instead of ranking a particular project or platform, why not arranged it on different section or concept they are making through. Being good in arrangement may be a good help in checking project. It may also help investors to find the project they want to invest on.
Wish that the transparency of the project or platform may not be affected on the feedback and comments of the people seeing the project. People use to judge one's project and degrade it in all ways. Hope that this project promotes good image on the project for them to be fair on the others.
I bet it will. The goodness of each project will be determined to its result. I guess the result of this project will give great impact to every person who will use the platform. ARIZN goal is to help those individuals who are willing to invest but don"t have enough money to do so.
That is right! You definitely defined the real goal of the ARIZN project. Well, I guess we are in the new era of investing and we have to be very smart on doing so. We should diversify our investments in different projects to make sure that we will have the greatest probability to gain wealth but using a small amount of money on every project.
Well, it's really a lot of investors who have really found their way of dealing with everything to get more secure from our other projects so I believe there is a good system for ARIZN, so all investors hope to have it back even though I believe in the project so much so that everyone can benefit from it.
well,the funds raised by arizn are then used for further development of the platform.I fully support arizn and the opportunities that arizn can do for future projects.arizn can be helpful specially in funding great projects.since arizn is using blockchain technology the system can be automated to execute the smart contract to issue certain rewards or proof of ownership of a certain percentage of equity based on the amount contributed towards the campaign.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:01:54 AM

Accessibility

A free for life platform that leverages community governance and blockchain technology to create a thriving social investment hub. Anyone with web access can create an account, get verified and start a campaign to crowdfund their project.

If the platform will be free for all its user how will Arizn will get their revenues?

Sometimes, companies are so clever that we must be vigilant., Maybe there are hidden clause there... It could mean that...after giving a membership fee or one time.payment, then it will.be free for.life platform. It is ammarketing strategy, so we must look clearly on that.
All market used to say that it is free but it has hidden charges when you already use their project rather platform. Scam, be aware about it. Before entering into a so said "free" do not believe easily because no thing is free now, lol. Don't know why companies used to say it is free while it is not. Marketing strategy or scam?
Well, you have a point, besides a lot of people getting interested to a project which is actually free because of its less effort and time consume for every user`s. I am not saying that this project is one among the others said that it`s a scam, because they have also their own strategies of making popularity and to encourage investors to be part of their system.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Exeus

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:35:01 AM

For me it is a bad idea in a first place, why? Transparency of a one's projector platform may cause Falsification and Plagiarizing. People will probably think of project and platform exactly the same but more improved that the present project that may cause loss on the existing and already running project. These is only my thoughts though.
I don't see it as a plagiarism or falsification of a project. If you innovate a certain thing, it is far from immitating. Look how our technology revolutionize, Albert Einstein discover the use of barcode and look at how it revolve? As of now, QR codes are invented. Look, there are similarities when it comes in usage but there are also development that happens. Its not about the project whom copied as long as they develop their project far from the original one.
I agree with you! Aside from that, if you will put your shoes in the situation. As an investor, will you invest in a project that only copy the platform? Transparency gives us an idea that there is already an existing project and we will not anymore become an ignorant. Therefore, it is good for all of us. If the project duplicates the original then a wise investor like me will not anymore waste my time from it. In fact, I will become more vigilant to search some fishy thing upon it.
A scam project does not want to perform harder and copying is their preference. As of now, investment in cryptocurrency requires wise and cleverness. If you are an ignorant in this industry then you are a loser. Scam project usually have similarities when it comes to the backbone and other social sites. We will see it if there is a transparency.

What Arizn should do is not by modifying transparency but filtering the possible scam projects in order for the investors to have trust in their services.
I agree. Arizn corwdfunding platform is built in Blockchain and one reason is for transparency purposes.
With scam-related projects, Arizn platform can be of great help to filter those before it reaches their supporters. 

The Arizn eco-system has accessibility, liquidity and transparency which they have provided as a quality projects to get instant costumers and investors to provide potential nurtured to success.
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:40:53 AM

Existing crowdfunding platforms are feeling pretty good. Why do you think, that your platform will beat them? To be honest, it is hard to believe in that.
Same question would be asked by me too, same niche use before with even activ crowdfunding platform out there.

These ICOs lately are like doing the same ol thing that some projects are already doing it with a working product.

Have nothing against this platform, but this cryptospere needs to change & bring us some solution for real crypto geeks dilemmas.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:30:02 AM

Let say you are I mean the Arizn are now running in the Industry of Crowdfunding what you guys do if your users and creators likes to use other wallet than you prefer to? Is there any effect though on the project? There are many blockchain rather wallets in the town and some of the users have this pride to use their own wallet. Payments is main focus here and every wallets has it own rates on paying, how was that?
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:43:14 AM

11,000 potential backers are more helpful than 9 countries for me, lol. Why I say it was more helpful? catering in different country around the world is very easy if you had so much friends that was in the different country but trusting about a project is very difficult specially lending and giving money on a specific project that are running. Potential backers is very important for me though.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:56:02 AM

So how was the investing pattern will be? As you were a crowdfunding project rather platform how will you distribute the fund of a single project? Also, as I read some post on this thread it is free and you didn't applying any charges on distributing am I right or not, correct me though. If I'm correct how will you profit if you didn't applying any charge?
mithungee

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:05:46 AM

I want to know how much you have raised in the presale? I was nervous because you organized a bounty campaign with a bonus of up to $ 2.2M. In this bear market, it has reduced investor's investment in ICO
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:08:57 AM

Is the Transparency feature of this project/platform are helpful or not? For me it is. Nowadays investors are more monitored on the project they were supporting to. Also project nowadays are being worst and worst than before, all project doesn't have unique concept that actually helps people. In other way it is helpful for me so that the investors will observe first the project and study about what's about on the project before investing and funding to.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:10:34 AM

I agree with you. Arizn will be a great help for small investors or businesses to access the same market and encourage funding through transparent,exciting and familiar products that rewards backers with compliant and transferable ALT tokens that can be traded instantly. Crowdfunding platform of Arizn will be the solution for the lack of transparency and accountability through the tokens ALT.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: