Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:23:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:56:53 PM

I think that the project has a very good concept and also may have the potential to reach goals.
But how are the members of the team going to reach out to the target audience and investors?
Absolutely the project has very convincing ideas and concepts they catchesthe aattentions of many specialy the people who supported the sscientific researching. I am very hopeful that this project will run accordingly as per project team plans and goal .
You may be particularly right in the points that you mentioned in the statement,but it still doesn't solve the problem that I focus on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:05:09 PM

This project should help the existing and future projects with their idea, which are aimed at the development of other planets and a more detailed study of the entire space universe as a whole. It looks really promising.
What does it remind me of, maybe they want to do something similar to the NASA company? But this requires a lot of money and one investment is not enough.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:02:24 PM

This project should help the existing and future projects with their idea, which are aimed at the development of other planets and a more detailed study of the entire space universe as a whole. It looks really promising.
What does it remind me of, maybe they want to do something similar to the NASA company? But this requires a lot of money and one investment is not enough.
I guess, it's quite big different because as I have undertand this project, the dev team were aiming to create a smart contract for scientific development. And you are right mate that it will needs a lot of funds in order to achieved it's functions and goals here in crypto world.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:22:20 PM

I guess, it's quite big different because as I have undertand this project, the dev team were aiming to create a smart contract for scientific development. And you are right mate that it will needs a lot of funds in order to achieved it's functions and goals here in crypto world.
They should be ascertaining all the functionalities of scientific aspects bringing the scope working with the developers to figure out even better freelance opportunities and new features.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:05:52 PM

I read the project carefully and i seen that this project depends on the scientific research.so i think this platform is very useful for all the scientists who want to invent any new things.This platform will helps them to rais fund for their projects so they can easily develop it.i think this is the future of scientific technology.
of course, the platform has its own unique features that can help many people related to education. In general, the issue of education today is quite important, so the project is very promising in my opinion.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:35:34 PM

I read the project carefully and i seen that this project depends on the scientific research.so i think this platform is very useful for all the scientists who want to invent any new things.This platform will helps them to rais fund for their projects so they can easily develop it.i think this is the future of scientific technology.
of course, the platform has its own unique features that can help many people related to education. In general, the issue of education today is quite important, so the project is very promising in my opinion.
Expense in education takes a lot of fundings. That's why they have created this so that the students can effectively learn in the school or university.

Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:37:32 PM

As i have observed they are focusing even on the scientific advancements with the crypto currencies that will reap to a new vision in the cryptpo community and it is gaining more attention with the new change.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:46:06 PM

What are their plans to market this project? I'm just curious how this thing works ideally. Can someone explain this to me briefly?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:01:07 PM

I do not like that the designers of the project have chosen the red cross as a way to celebrate theses, it does not make sense. As if it says nothing about what they did not do.
The taste and color of all markers are different. Everyone has different color preferences, so this claim is inappropriate. It is impossible to pick up the ideal palette that would be liked by each user, so the developer is unlikely to change anything.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 10:41:27 PM

The idea of the project is not bad, but as for me it is difficult to implement and as for me I do not see the earnings for the developers themselves.
ScientificCoin is a blockchain-based crowdfunding platform. The income of this platform can be very different. For example, the percentage of project fees on this platform.

That might depend on them and actually is going to differ with time and more project types they have the freelancing too is a great to expand the whole platform providing more interactivity

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:16:05 PM

This project will start as ERC-20 token then transfer to a coin later, Each Scientificcoin token created on ERC-20 will be replaced with SNcoin in a proprietarily developed blockchain after the platform is launched on 02 of 2019.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:31:52 PM

This project will start as ERC-20 token then transfer to a coin later, Each Scientificcoin token created on ERC-20 will be replaced with SNcoin in a proprietarily developed blockchain after the platform is launched on 02 of 2019.
If that is the case there will be obviously more traffic and active participation however this information should be even officially annpunced.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:59:34 PM

This makes me understand its unique variables of scientific will bring a leading change as they hold an active team accordingly developers are constantly achieving greater methods for reaching the targets.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:44:59 AM

Expense in education takes a lot of fundings. That's why they have created this so that the students can effectively learn in the school or university.
Which makes the project more beneficial to all, but most of all are the students and people who would want to study, people must show interest and give support in the project to make it effective.

PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:09:34 AM

Which makes the project more beneficial to all, but most of all are the students and people who would want to study, people must show interest and give support in the project to make it effective.

This project is far ahead from its finish lined there are lots of improvements and developments like beta testing that they will do, And further more it will always depends on the result at the end of the ICO sale.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:25:29 AM

This project is far ahead from its finish lined there are lots of improvements and developments like beta testing that they will do, And further more it will always depends on the result at the end of the ICO sale.

Hey there dude, As I read their website link there is no ICO sale, I think the one you are talking about the team finding big sponsors and investor, Or potentially working with big companies.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:01:37 AM

A good project with a good project team members that make up this project as good as it is. I am sure this project might reach further achievements as it keeps on proving itself striving here in this kind of community. The Scientific has a complete information provided in this Ann thread and also already have a bounty and airdrop available. I hope this project may attain its goals.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:24:06 AM

Will not this situation be with tokens, that the old ones that are on the wallet will depreciate? if for example someone buys tokens and they remain on the wallet, and how then they will change them and these tokens can not be used. I had a similar situation, now I'm interisuyus.
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:37:32 AM

Will not this situation be with tokens, that the old ones that are on the wallet will depreciate? if for example someone buys tokens and they remain on the wallet, and how then they will change them and these tokens can not be used. I had a similar situation, now I'm interisuyus.

Hi, we will make a screenshot and automatically swap tokens. This is done by many projects nowadays.
We will take all the precautions to make sure that no token is lost.

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:38:43 AM

A good project with a good project team members that make up this project as good as it is. I am sure this project might reach further achievements as it keeps on proving itself striving here in this kind of community. The Scientific has a complete information provided in this Ann thread and also already have a bounty and airdrop available. I hope this project may attain its goals.

we are very confident to bring success to all our tokens' holders. We are working hard for that investing our time and resources.
In few weeks we will release many more updates

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: