Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:01:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:15:05 PM

That Blockshow award in Vegas proves only one thing, and that is this project is definitely legit. I do hope more people would further support it. Good  luck. Smiley

Yeah, team is 100% legit and it's proved to the ones who didn't know about them till now and will give the project a boost.
After this victory, I would not be surprised if there is would be support by large whales - The project will help advance science, and make many useful discoveries.
May I order a time machine please? I wanna get back and kick that guy's ass))) Seriously, I believe in this start-up, science is the king of the future.
The award could really help because in times like these you need to stand out to attract attention. Winning a price is always good.

I think that too, an award winner will always stand out and will get more attention. By the way, they probably didn't win it for nothing but because they have a unique and convincing project.

This is what crypto projects usually lack. Since there are so many ICOs, people dont trust just anyone and we really need a proof like this to be 100 % comfortable while investing in it. I hope people will recognize Sciencecoin now.

Yes, that should help and the team has still time until Feb 19 so they can work on everything until then.
Time is a pretty strange thing, you either run out of it or you have plenty of it. Very rarely is the case when you have just enough time. So the team should do everything in time...
The project looks better every day and this award should increase the interest of investors on it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:15:17 PM

That Blockshow award in Vegas proves only one thing, and that is this project is definitely legit. I do hope more people would further support it. Good  luck. Smiley

Yeah, team is 100% legit and it's proved to the ones who didn't know about them till now and will give the project a boost.
After this victory, I would not be surprised if there is would be support by large whales - The project will help advance science, and make many useful discoveries.

Hopefully, we will find investors who will strongly believe in the project: here there is something more than a financial game.
By the way, tomorrow we will be interviewed at a local Startupgrind chapter in Italy... if anyone understands Italian, I'll share the link

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:16:15 PM

May I order a time machine please? I wanna get back and kick that guy's ass))) Seriously, I believe in this start-up, science is the king of the future.
The award could really help because in times like these you need to stand out to attract attention. Winning a price is always good.

I think that too, an award winner will always stand out and will get more attention. By the way, they probably didn't win it for nothing but because they have a unique and convincing project.

This is what crypto projects usually lack. Since there are so many ICOs, people dont trust just anyone and we really need a proof like this to be 100 % comfortable while investing in it. I hope people will recognize Sciencecoin now.

Yes, that should help and the team has still time until Feb 19 so they can work on everything until then.
Time is a pretty strange thing, you either run out of it or you have plenty of it. Very rarely is the case when you have just enough time. So the team should do everything in time...
The project looks better every day and this award should increase the interest of investors on it.

Please, have also a look at:

a) www.hireascientist.com
b) www.healthmonitor.pro

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:18:04 PM

So far, it helped us to be introduced to a couple of VC in Silicon Valley... not bad

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:41:53 PM

If people will invest in scientific projects on your platform, what they will give from them? Are they will be able to getting some % of profit every month or year from this projects?

They will be able to get annual dividends according to how much each project raised. 5 % of the money they raise will go to a fund which will then pay off dividends.

You mean 5% from annual profit of this projects? I think this is too small for dividend payment. How will be used rest 95% of profit?

They are not giving %5 of the profit, they are giving %5 of the gross.

There is a huge difference and it is not small at all.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:02:07 PM

Hopefully, we will find investors who will strongly believe in the project: here there is something more than a financial game.
By the way, tomorrow we will be interviewed at a local Startupgrind chapter in Italy... if anyone understands Italian, I'll share the link

I think you should share it in any case, even if people dont speak Italian, this is still a good marketing move to promote your project. You are really on the right track here.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:03:18 PM

That Blockshow award in Vegas proves only one thing, and that is this project is definitely legit. I do hope more people would further support it. Good  luck. Smiley

yes, this prestigious recognition is a further confirmation that the project is legit, just hope that more and more people and investors will support it...
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:21:12 PM

If people will invest in scientific projects on your platform, what they will give from them? Are they will be able to getting some % of profit every month or year from this projects?

They will be able to get annual dividends according to how much each project raised. 5 % of the money they raise will go to a fund which will then pay off dividends.

You mean 5% from annual profit of this projects? I think this is too small for dividend payment. How will be used rest 95% of profit?

SNcoin holders get 5% of the sum raised during the crowdfunding campaign

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:22:05 PM

I think you should share it in any case, even if people dont speak Italian, this is still a good marketing move to promote your project. You are really on the right track here.

I'm a Startup Grind director... so basically I'm shilling myself in this case  Grin

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:28:16 PM

Taking into account the fact that some science projects I think can raise large million investments - 5% from each project it will be a huge amount.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:34:17 PM

Taking into account the fact that some science projects I think can raise large million investments - 5% from each project it will be a huge amount.

Yes, but we also rely on the token value appreciation. We are building a strong community of hodlers :-)

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:27:59 PM

Yes, but we also rely on the token value appreciation. We are building a strong community of hodlers :-)

Holding could be a good option because one good project could increase the value by al lot. It's a bit like the Euro. The strong German economy keeps the Euro way higher than it would be without it.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:53:08 PM

Here I see that everything is thought out, the holders will be adequately rewarded, I hope the market will recover and this token will be hot. 
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:16:44 PM

funding raised through ScientificCoin pays 5% of the amount collected, that is a bit too high for a platform. people can raise funding for scientific research via ETH

But that 5 % goes back to token holders as annual interest so users can get part of their invested money back in case projects will not bring any money otherwise.

It make sense to some extent, bu the how much is the annual interest?  users can some of their invested money back but really dependent on how the platform operate thru that year
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:59:09 PM

Could someone in the Team please inform if there is an intention to seek partnerships in this period of the project, or is it something already planned for new steps to come?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:21:37 AM

Yeah, this is what i am saying.

The most important part to attract big scientific projects and if that happens, great days waiting for token holders.

Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:18:23 AM

I guess the number one challenge for the devs is how they could get scientists and innovators to utilize the platform and if this will be resolve accordingly, then I am sure this project will be successful in no time. Smiley

kasink

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:24:29 AM

Hopefully markets will turn to green and we'll see the latest bull run soon. Lots of high potential projects are going down to recycle bins due to this market conditions, as you said, a mvp or demo is a must.
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 11:36:38 AM

Hopefully markets will turn to green and we'll see the latest bull run soon. Lots of high potential projects are going down to recycle bins due to this market conditions, as you said, a mvp or demo is a must.
I wonder if this will be a project for known scientists or if there is a possible opening for upcoming geniuses Smiley
Just sayin, there are a lot of people with bright ideas or studies..

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:44:54 AM

I wonder if this will be a project for known scientists or if there is a possible opening for upcoming geniuses Smiley
Just sayin, there are a lot of people with bright ideas or studies..

As they are going to evaluate every project I guess everyone is going to have their opportunity.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: