Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:13:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:47:43 AM

When the beta version is launched. And I would like to know who will test it, whether it will be paid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Helen1992

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:07:04 AM

By what quotes will you evaluate the projects?
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:19:40 AM

How to find out what further actions are planned for the team? The road map describes the main parts of the project development, but how do you know what exactly the developers are doing over what they are working on?
Nobody can answer thar exept the admin who has the direct link with the developers so if admin will not respond we will not know whats goibg on with this project.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:00:28 AM

As this project is keep going on here in the crypto currency community, having its developments keep going and make more improvements and further innovations which is very important and necessary here to this community if a certain project wanted to keep going and remain standing, I was looking forward that the Scientific will show us more of its greatness.
Yes, Scientific Coin have nice idea for support education, this is very useful for people at the future. So i think they will get a lot of attention.

Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:01:28 AM

I read the project carefully and i seen that this project depends on the scientific research.so i think this platform is very useful for all the scientists who want to invent any new things.This platform will helps them to rais fund for their projects so they can easily develop it.i think this is the future of scientific technology.
well, in our vision, this platform will be more beneficial to scientists with a solid project able to provide profit within a reasonable time
This project will need more bigger financial support including partnering with bigger sites or companies to support all the upcoming developments from the site.
Yup, that's a big yes! We are talking about research here about science and this project is not a joke. Considering there are many scam sites that only collect money then disappears.
Unfortunately, this problem now occurs more and more often, and we do not know what project really does a good job, and what to just raise funds and run away.
Well if you dont want to be scammed easily better review on those projects that you are planning to join and invest. Also just deposit a small amount to test the waters.
That's right. Never invest a big amounts if you are not sure with the project. Just put an amount that you can afford to lose so that if it will be failed, at least we can still managed to fixed our emotions and start again but in this time, we will be very wise enough before we decide to invest.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:10:07 AM

This project seems good for investing . I couldn't see the roadmap yet. Where can I get that?

I also checked the OP and the website but didn't saw their road map, I am expecting that the team will update us about their road map and also some good improvements from this project.

I hope they are working to develope their project including roadmap and information. so that people will show their interest on their project
I think that you are right on this statement as the features mentioned by you will help the project gain the audience and support.
The road map should be developed in the first place, this is the most important thing. Why make a website, why create accounts in social networks, if the project does not have a road map?
Yes, i agree with you. Strategy to growth - roadmap is so important, i think Advisor of Scientific Coin should concern about it before launch this project.
That really have a point, and I will agree with you buddy. The roadmap is one of the things that a certain project should have, and this is one  what the people are looking for a project. A good and organized roadmap is necessary to see what this project plan on its way to attain its success and goals to reached.
Maybe they will do if after? Honestly, without roadmap, people won't see what the team will want do at the future, so hard to understand about them.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:49:28 AM

This project seems good for investing . I couldn't see the roadmap yet. Where can I get that?

I also checked the OP and the website but didn't saw their road map, I am expecting that the team will update us about their road map and also some good improvements from this project.

I hope they are working to develope their project including roadmap and information. so that people will show their interest on their project
I think that you are right on this statement as the features mentioned by you will help the project gain the audience and support.
The road map should be developed in the first place, this is the most important thing. Why make a website, why create accounts in social networks, if the project does not have a road map?
Yes, i agree with you. Strategy to growth - roadmap is so important, i think Advisor of Scientific Coin should concern about it before launch this project.
That really have a point, and I will agree with you buddy. The roadmap is one of the things that a certain project should have, and this is one  what the people are looking for a project. A good and organized roadmap is necessary to see what this project plan on its way to attain its success and goals to reached.
Maybe they will do if after? Honestly, without roadmap, people won't see what the team will want do at the future, so hard to understand about them.
it's really strange that the developers have not yet made a roadmap. Although this is an important part of project documents. I hope the team will develop a roadmap in the near future.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:52:10 AM

I read the project carefully and i seen that this project depends on the scientific research.so i think this platform is very useful for all the scientists who want to invent any new things.This platform will helps them to rais fund for their projects so they can easily develop it.i think this is the future of scientific technology.
well, in our vision, this platform will be more beneficial to scientists with a solid project able to provide profit within a reasonable time
This project will need more bigger financial support including partnering with bigger sites or companies to support all the upcoming developments from the site.
Yup, that's a big yes! We are talking about research here about science and this project is not a joke. Considering there are many scam sites that only collect money then disappears.
Unfortunately, this problem now occurs more and more often, and we do not know what project really does a good job, and what to just raise funds and run away.
Well if you dont want to be scammed easily better review on those projects that you are planning to join and invest. Also just deposit a small amount to test the waters.
True, you can avoid scam if you really made a thorough research about the status of the project and also you can check the background of the team if they are really legit and can be trusted.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:10:36 PM

True, you can avoid scam if you really made a thorough research about the status of the project and also you can check the background of the team if they are really legit and can be trusted.

I think not all the time this kind of checking is applicable as there are already projects that disappeared that are looks legit at first then as the time passes by they made an exit scam, I hope this project is really serious and legit with the project they are handling now.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:14:55 PM

As this project is keep going on here in the crypto currency community, having its developments keep going and make more improvements and further innovations which is very important and necessary here to this community if a certain project wanted to keep going and remain standing, I was looking forward that the Scientific will show us more of its greatness.
Yes, Scientific Coin have nice idea for support education, this is very useful for people at the future. So i think they will get a lot of attention.

From the word itself, people probably will noticed it and take sometime to get some additional information how this project will help the future funding of science in terms of adopting the blockchain technology. This kind of platform really deserves some attention of the investors for them to be able to continue the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:19:15 PM

We can do contact the team linked in contacts and engage in their official social channels we can raise our queries and do analyse the information which they have published.
BaseTrex

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:26:10 PM

Which projects will be the priority for your platform?
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:38:03 PM

From the word itself, people probably will noticed it and take sometime to get some additional information how this project will help the future funding of science in terms of adopting the blockchain technology. This kind of platform really deserves some attention of the investors for them to be able to continue the project.

Yes, from its name "scientific" I think most investors will be curious what are the features of this project and hopefully they will be encourage to try and support the continues developments of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:08:51 PM

it's really strange that the developers have not yet made a roadmap. Although this is an important part of project documents. I hope the team will develop a roadmap in the near future.

But if you can visit the site, everything you wanted to know can probably found in there. Furthermore, we commonly see a road map in every project due to a reason for the people who wanted to know all activities of the said platform. Maybe the team will make an update and probably that will includes a road map.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:17:56 PM

We can do contact the team linked in contacts and engage in their official social channels we can raise our queries and do analyse the information which they have published.
But as I always like saying, why not engage in the massive community HERE instead of hiding in the cosy corner of twitter and facebook
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 03:37:58 PM

I think not all the time this kind of checking is applicable as there are already projects that disappeared that are looks legit at first then as the time passes by they made an exit scam, I hope this project is really serious and legit with the project they are handling now.

I've done quite some research about the project and it seems like it is one of the legit out there since they already have a working platform in the Health industry before.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:47:36 PM

I think problems are normal to encounter in each project. The good thing about this is the developers and team members are actively responding this issues. I know team can handle this issues carefully and nicely that it won't results to negative impact for the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:09:09 PM

The project is simply excellent, but that's what I did not understand in how the developers are going to earn on this project topic.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:45:49 PM

Requires special equipment for the implementation of your project, which can be expensive and difficult to produce?
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:50:40 PM

Yes, from its name "scientific" I think most investors will be curious what are the features of this project and hopefully they will be encourage to try and support the continues developments of this project.
Only illiterate investors will invest their funds in the project only on the basis of its name. In order to risk their finances and invest them somewhere, one must at least carefully review the information provided.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: