Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:00:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:55:40 AM

Freelance scientist or basement scientist will benefit from this program. People who have the idea but lacks funds for experimental research

I dont expect every basement scientist will get crowdfunded by this platform. They will have to have some credentials for sure otherwise you will be able to exploit this idea. I am sure they realise, they will still have to do a lot to convince future investors but on the other hand, it could be a gold mine if you find the right project.
Harsh competition will appear if the platform will be helping different scientists to realize their ideas. This is good, competition is the stimulus to perfection
The platform with the help of the rating will weed out bad scientific projects, so the best will remain. I hope this rating system will be impartial and objective.
Also I don't fully understand how it will working, but if project team has experienced people who understand science then I think they will succeed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zhouyc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:58:00 AM

The SCIENTIFICCOIN project will create a monument in the history of encrypted currencies. The project is technically brilliant and of great practical significance and is worthy of investors'admiration.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:33:01 AM

The SCIENTIFICCOIN project will create a monument in the history of encrypted currencies. The project is technically brilliant and of great practical significance and is worthy of investors'admiration.

Yes, this project is great with its platform. Just waiting for more people to come to participate on this project. Science will be treated differently in the future.
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 10:41:46 AM

Freelance scientist or basement scientist will benefit from this program. People who have the idea but lacks funds for experimental research

I dont expect every basement scientist will get crowdfunded by this platform. They will have to have some credentials for sure otherwise you will be able to exploit this idea. I am sure they realise, they will still have to do a lot to convince future investors but on the other hand, it could be a gold mine if you find the right project.
Harsh competition will appear if the platform will be helping different scientists to realize their ideas. This is good, competition is the stimulus to perfection
The platform with the help of the rating will weed out bad scientific projects, so the best will remain. I hope this rating system will be impartial and objective.
Also I don't fully understand how it will working, but if project team has experienced people who understand science then I think they will succeed.

As I understand it they will apply an algorithm as well as experts' assessment to rate the projects.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:11:59 AM

As I understand it they will apply an algorithm as well as experts' assessment to rate the projects.

I don't understand how an algorithm can rate projects from very different fields. I think you need humans do it.
aveon

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:22:17 PM

I don't understand how an algorithm can rate projects from very different fields. I think you need humans do it.
You are right, they will apparently start from human rating, but then they may add algorithms to be applied in similar situations that happened before.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 01:45:26 PM

Yes, this project is great with its platform. Just waiting for more people to come to participate on this project. Science will be treated differently in the future.

Science brought us from being nearly animal to civilized humans(thats debatable due to bad people in world actually) so projects which are involving science are very precious in my opinion.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:34:46 PM

Science brought us from being nearly animal to civilized humans(thats debatable due to bad people in world actually) so projects which are involving science are very precious in my opinion.
I think the same with regard to Scientificcoin, besides allowing interaction between different niches, Scientific, Blockchain, Common People, among other Communities, allows us to follow, participate and know, perhaps those projects that will lead us to new paths of Human evolution
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:18:04 PM

ScientificCoin provides financial support for scientific projects. ScientificCoin also provides opportunities for Proof-of-Research mining based on BOINC technology. Projects supported by the ScientificCoin platform will be able to use the miner's computing power for research.

Does this mean that their own blockchain will be a proof of work blockchain and instead of useless cryptographic tasks the miners will do specific calculations related to the project?
That's something I always think the whole blockchain technology is all about. Not these stupid calculations and waste of electricity, but some real stuff.

What do you mean with stupid calculations?
You mean proof of work?
It's still the best way to make sure your blockchain is permissionless.

I think he's making a point on the POW concept
Well, I was actually talking about mining - the thing from where blockchain got its present popularity. Just generating new coins using time, energy and resources is not something that humanity needs right now. We may use blockchain in a much more effective way, we just dunno how.

The problem is that analyzing data for NASA for example is not something that can be used as a mining algorithm. You are right. We have no better idea yet.
Exactly, but I am pretty sure that the blockchain can give us vast opportunity to do something useful in the near future.

I think certain scientific processes needs specialized computing hardware e.g. NASA. To date, we cannot utilized blockchain tech on systems that needs big computing power like simulation which can be done with supercomputers. But who knows?, maybe in the near future it wil be different by then.Imho.
You allude to the possibility of the appearance neural computer? I don't think that the first prototypes will be at an affordable price if this can happens.

What are neural computer?
I only know Neural networks, but this is software and this is not expensive ...
I mean supercomputer - quantum processor, this is one of the reasons that can bring bitcoin crash and all that is associated with crypto.

I see, ... if quantum computer can break our encryptions we have more problems than BTC is crashing.  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
aveon

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:21:18 PM

ScientificCoin provides financial support for scientific projects. ScientificCoin also provides opportunities for Proof-of-Research mining based on BOINC technology. Projects supported by the ScientificCoin platform will be able to use the miner's computing power for research.

Does this mean that their own blockchain will be a proof of work blockchain and instead of useless cryptographic tasks the miners will do specific calculations related to the project?
That's something I always think the whole blockchain technology is all about. Not these stupid calculations and waste of electricity, but some real stuff.

You mean proof of work?

Well, I was actually talking about mining - the thing from where blockchain got its present popularity. Just generating new coins using time, energy and resources is not something that humanity needs right now. We may use blockchain in a much more effective way, we just dunno how.

The problem is that analyzing data for NASA for example is not something that can be used as a mining algorithm. You are right. We have no better idea yet.
Exactly, but I am pretty sure that the blockchain can give us vast opportunity to do something useful in the near future.

I think certain scientific processes needs specialized computing hardware e.g. NASA. To date, we cannot utilized blockchain tech on systems that needs big computing power like simulation which can be done with supercomputers. But who knows?, maybe in the near future it wil be different by then.Imho.
You allude to the possibility of the appearance neural computer? I don't think that the first prototypes will be at an affordable price if this can happens.

I mean supercomputer - quantum processor, this is one of the reasons that can bring bitcoin crash and all that is associated with crypto.

I see, ... if quantum computer can break our encryptions we have more problems than BTC is crashing.  Cheesy
I am pretty sure that someone somewhen will do that. I hope that by that time, we will have some quick way out so the whole system wouldn't crash...
king_of_alts

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:12:46 PM

You mean proof of work?

I am pretty sure that someone somewhen will do that. I hope that by that time, we will have some quick way out so the whole system wouldn't crash...

Developers are aware of the threat of quantum computers. IOTA is already quantum resistant if I'm not mistaken.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:30:50 PM

I think this project has nice potential because if focuses on specific group of users but on the other hand, everyone can invest in it and you dont even have to know much about science. The best part is you will be entitled to royalties on the annual basis.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:24:47 PM

i also believe that with the rating system will remain only the really valid projects that deserve a chance and an opportunity (funding)...
king_of_alts

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:26:00 AM

i also believe that with the rating system will remain only the really valid projects that deserve a chance and an opportunity (funding)...

I hope all of the projects available at launch will be good ones. They will be handpicked IIRC
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:29:44 PM

I hope all of the projects available at launch will be good ones. They will be handpicked IIRC

If it works properly that should be how it would work favoring good projects over others.
sge99

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 12:58:08 PM

If it works properly that should be how it would work favoring good projects over others.

So there will be a preselection of projects to be put on the platform and then these projects will be rated?

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 01:19:56 PM

So there will be a preselection of projects to be put on the platform and then these projects will be rated?

Yeah i m curious about that too, all the projects applied will on platform or some algorithm or some people will sort or decline them for us in the first place?

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:21:27 PM

I sure they will be rated some way or another. If its not gonna be official, then the community will do some collective research. Nobody wants to invest in something they dont know.  

brightcove

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:23:52 PM

About the features of the project you want to know in the first place. From this information, investors will build on, invest in the project or not?
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:49:11 PM

I think this project has nice potential because if focuses on specific group of users but on the other hand, everyone can invest in it and you dont even have to know much about science. The best part is you will be entitled to royalties on the annual basis.

Science is good platform to be implemented and this could be benefit for us in the future. But since science is very complex and hard thing to do, hence it won't be easy to get attention from investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: