Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:36:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 03:06:34 PM

Freelance scientist or basement scientist will benefit from this program. People who have the idea but lacks funds for experimental research

I dont expect every basement scientist will get crowdfunded by this platform. They will have to have some credentials for sure otherwise you will be able to exploit this idea. I am sure they realise, they will still have to do a lot to convince future investors but on the other hand, it could be a gold mine if you find the right project.
Harsh competition will appear if the platform will be helping different scientists to realize their ideas. This is good, competition is the stimulus to perfection
The platform with the help of the rating will weed out bad scientific projects, so the best will remain. I hope this rating system will be impartial and objective.
i also believe that with the rating system will remain only the really valid projects that deserve a chance and an opportunity (funding)...

I hope all of the projects available at launch will be good ones. They will be handpicked IIRC

If it works properly that should be how it would work favoring good projects over others.

So there will be a preselection of projects to be put on the platform and then these projects will be rated?

I guess every project will have to meet certain criteria as required by the platform before it will be included in its roster.
You are right, it seems to me that there will be a certain rules and requirements for filing application for each project, and this will eliminate unnecessary projects.

Yes, I think the projects will be checked manually or through the algorithm before they appear on the website.

this should be done, it would just be so to bring the project to the platform would be the wrong decision, which in the future the team could regret. I believe that the room will come up with a special strategy to test.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:19:29 PM

Has anyone ever come across evaluations related to Scientificcoin? I think I have not yet found any, and as I usually search for options for possible investments in appraisal sites, I think it can be a great alternative, not to mention the potential that the project has for achieving good qualifications:

If you are thinking about ICO review sites, there are some yes for example https://icomarks.com/ico/scientificcoin or https://icobench.com/ico/scientificcoin
Since ICO is quite far away, i am expecting more review in the near future.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:53:46 PM

Has anyone ever come across evaluations related to Scientificcoin? I think I have not yet found any, and as I usually search for options for possible investments in appraisal sites, I think it can be a great alternative, not to mention the potential that the project has for achieving good qualifications:

If you are thinking about ICO review sites, there are some yes for example https://icomarks.com/ico/scientificcoin or https://icobench.com/ico/scientificcoin

Yes, they don't show many informations and hence the rating could be better but they will probably update their ratings as time passes.
cevap

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:05:06 PM

Yes, they don't show many informations and hence the rating could be better but they will probably update their ratings as time passes.

Its kinda logical since informations and news are usually coming when ICO is closing in to get more traction. I am sure we will see more of their campaign to get scientificcoin recognized among crypto community.

Slava_Osipov

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:03:30 PM

Tell me please, is there any sense investors invest in this project? Tell me your thoughts on this.
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:23:37 PM

Freelance scientist or basement scientist will benefit from this program. People who have the idea but lacks funds for experimental research

I dont expect every basement scientist will get crowdfunded by this platform. They will have to have some credentials for sure otherwise you will be able to exploit this idea. I am sure they realise, they will still have to do a lot to convince future investors but on the other hand, it could be a gold mine if you find the right project.

Yeah, I bet only those projects with brilliant and promising ideas will be included and will get appropriate funding in this platform.

Yes, the idea that looks make sense and have good future should be the projects that will be included in the platform. Science project usually have a long period of time to be true therefore investors need a great patience.

I hope they name a few projects before the ICO. They could even include them in YouTube videos. That would be nice.
I agree, I also prefer to watch video than to read. They need to think about the media bounty, so that experienced video bloggers fill with content the YouTube.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:14:20 PM

Yeah, I bet only those projects with brilliant and promising ideas will be included and will get appropriate funding in this platform.

Yes, the idea that looks make sense and have good future should be the projects that will be included in the platform. Science project usually have a long period of time to be true therefore investors need a great patience.

I hope they name a few projects before the ICO. They could even include them in YouTube videos. That would be nice.
I agree, I also prefer to watch video than to read. They need to think about the media bounty, so that experienced video bloggers fill with content the YouTube.
they must not neglect any advertising and information channels that are equally important, both visual and written, just hope that they will give us the name of some project that will be listed on their platform before the start of the ico...
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:55:46 PM

they must not neglect any advertising and information channels that are equally important, both visual and written, just hope that they will give us the name of some project that will be listed on their platform before the start of the ico...
That would be nice. In fact, I don't think it has too much sense to launch the platform or a demo without any project.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:08:40 PM

That would be nice. In fact, I don't think it has too much sense to launch the platform or a demo without any project.
You are right, this is completely useless. No need to waste time, money, resources, and energy for something without further plan
loup

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:55:55 PM

Its kinda logical since informations and news are usually coming when ICO is closing in to get more traction. I am sure we will see more of their campaign to get scientificcoin recognized among crypto community.
Indeed, it has no sense to tell all the info now. That way they can keep the atention of investors longer.
king_of_alts

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:06:19 AM

Indeed, it has no sense to tell all the info now. That way they can keep the atention of investors longer.

Is there a date for when the ICO should start? I can't find anything about it
loup

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:35:54 AM

I think this project has nice potential because if focuses on specific group of users but on the other hand, everyone can invest in it and you dont even have to know much about science. The best part is you will be entitled to royalties on the annual basis.

Science is good platform to be implemented and this could be benefit for us in the future. But since science is very complex and hard thing to do, hence it won't be easy to get attention from investors.
It's true that there are other more mainstream industries that are easier to understand and less risky, but succesful scientific projects use to get huge benefits to investors.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:15:19 PM

I think this project has nice potential because if focuses on specific group of users but on the other hand, everyone can invest in it and you dont even have to know much about science. The best part is you will be entitled to royalties on the annual basis.

Science is good platform to be implemented and this could be benefit for us in the future. But since science is very complex and hard thing to do, hence it won't be easy to get attention from investors.
It's true that there are other more mainstream industries that are easier to understand and less risky, but succesful scientific projects use to get huge benefits to investors.

let's hope the team implements this properly. if they do this could be big.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:37:01 PM

let's hope the team implements this properly. if they do this could be big.

Yes, if everything will be treated and running as expected, this project with its platform will be great and has a chance to attract people from outside crypto fans as well.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:44:51 PM

As far as I know there won't be an ICO because they don't expect much funding by small investors. Instead, they want to focus on big investors through private sale only.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:08:08 PM

As far as I know there won't be an ICO because they don't expect much funding by small investors. Instead, they want to focus on big investors through private sale only.
Very brave plan though. Without general ICO compaign and depending on private sale only... Let's see what are the outcomes of such decision.
king_of_alts

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:00:31 PM

Very brave plan though. Without general ICO compaign and depending on private sale only... Let's see what are the outcomes of such decision.

Oh, I must have overlooked this. Nevertheless, this is a smart idea. I think in the current market they would indeed not raise much.
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:12:38 PM

I do not even know, many scientific projects simply by definition do not bring money, and those that will bring it are no longer scientific projects, and they have already found investors.

There is a lot of logic in this, but there are exceptions to the rules. If to present this is a scientific project with a patent, then it can make a profit. The question that they want to make with the money is not transparent, which means that a normal rating from investors is unlikely to get  Roll Eyes
That is the risk inherent in any investment. That happens not just in scientific project but in any other are, some projects will made a lot of money and others won't.

Simply usually scientific projects that are not done for companies or for a patent do not bring money. And if they do not bring money, then they will not give their investors the right profit, even if it turns out and will work.
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:41:58 PM

I do not even know, many scientific projects simply by definition do not bring money, and those that will bring it are no longer scientific projects, and they have already found investors.

There is a lot of logic in this, but there are exceptions to the rules. If to present this is a scientific project with a patent, then it can make a profit. The question that they want to make with the money is not transparent, which means that a normal rating from investors is unlikely to get  Roll Eyes
That is the risk inherent in any investment. That happens not just in scientific project but in any other are, some projects will made a lot of money and others won't.

Simply usually scientific projects that are not done for companies or for a patent do not bring money. And if they do not bring money, then they will not give their investors the right profit, even if it turns out and will work.
Elon Musk is example of innovative scientific developments that brings big money, I am sure that many useful science project will change our lives in this century.
king_of_alts

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:57:15 PM

Elon Musk is example of innovative scientific developments that brings big money, I am sure that many useful science project will change our lives in this century.

I like him too but he's struggling though because science is sometimes more than being good at marketing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: