Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:05:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:17:36 PM

This project seems good for investing . I couldn't see the roadmap yet. Where can I get that?

I also checked the OP and the website but didn't saw their road map, I am expecting that the team will update us about their road map and also some good improvements from this project.

I hope they are working to develope their project including roadmap and information. so that people will show their interest on their project
I think that you are right on this statement as the features mentioned by you will help the project gain the audience and support.
The road map should be developed in the first place, this is the most important thing. Why make a website, why create accounts in social networks, if the project does not have a road map?
Yes, having a goal is specific time period is very import for any project to have a start and this project should launch a roadmap as soon as possible as most of the people will be judging the project from its roadmap.
Yes , I think that a better and we'll planned roadmap should be published publicly as soon as possible.

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:50:52 PM

I read the project carefully and i seen that this project depends on the scientific research.so i think this platform is very useful for all the scientists who want to invent any new things.This platform will helps them to rais fund for their projects so they can easily develop it.i think this is the future of scientific technology.
well, in our vision, this platform will be more beneficial to scientists with a solid project able to provide profit within a reasonable time
This project will need more bigger financial support including partnering with bigger sites or companies to support all the upcoming developments from the site.
Yup, that's a big yes! We are talking about research here about science and this project is not a joke. Considering there are many scam sites that only collect money then disappears.
Unfortunately, this problem now occurs more and more often, and we do not know what project really does a good job, and what to just raise funds and run away.
Well if you dont want to be scammed easily better review on those projects that you are planning to join and invest. Also just deposit a small amount to test the waters.
True, you can avoid scam if you really made a thorough research about the status of the project and also you can check the background of the team if they are really legit and can be trusted.

I think not all the time this kind of checking is applicable as there are already projects that disappeared that are looks legit at first then as the time passes by they made an exit scam, I hope this project is really serious and legit with the project they are handling now.

I've done quite some research about the project and it seems like it is one of the legit out there since they already have a working platform in the Health industry before.
Like wise. I research some information and details aboutthe pproject and so far I am ssatisfied with the answers I get. The project is young but I know in crypto market every project has chance to improve and make things excellent more than what we expect from the team.
Alexlex

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:00:33 PM

Is there a currency peg (dollar, euro) in investment agreement?
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:47:45 PM

As this project is keep going on here in the crypto currency community, having its developments keep going and make more improvements and further innovations which is very important and necessary here to this community if a certain project wanted to keep going and remain standing, I was looking forward that the Scientific will show us more of its greatness.
Yes, Scientific Coin have nice idea for support education, this is very useful for people at the future. So i think they will get a lot of attention.

From the word itself, people probably will noticed it and take sometime to get some additional information how this project will help the future funding of science in terms of adopting the blockchain technology. This kind of platform really deserves some attention of the investors for them to be able to continue the project.

Yes, from its name "scientific" I think most investors will be curious what are the features of this project and hopefully they will be encourage to try and support the continues developments of this project.

I agree, just by hearing the word scientific, people will find it interested and curious. It can help a lot because people will find ways to know about it so with that doings there is possibility that they will invest in the project after knowing about the project itself. Hope the team will be more active and think for more upgrades in order the project will become bettee.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:06:32 PM

I read the project carefully and i seen that this project depends on the scientific research.so i think this platform is very useful for all the scientists who want to invent any new things.This platform will helps them to rais fund for their projects so they can easily develop it.i think this is the future of scientific technology.
well, in our vision, this platform will be more beneficial to scientists with a solid project able to provide profit within a reasonable time
This project will need more bigger financial support including partnering with bigger sites or companies to support all the upcoming developments from the site.
Yup, that's a big yes! We are talking about research here about science and this project is not a joke. Considering there are many scam sites that only collect money then disappears.
Unfortunately, this problem now occurs more and more often, and we do not know what project really does a good job, and what to just raise funds and run away.
Well if you dont want to be scammed easily better review on those projects that you are planning to join and invest. Also just deposit a small amount to test the waters.
True, you can avoid scam if you really made a thorough research about the status of the project and also you can check the background of the team if they are really legit and can be trusted.

I think not all the time this kind of checking is applicable as there are already projects that disappeared that are looks legit at first then as the time passes by they made an exit scam, I hope this project is really serious and legit with the project they are handling now.

I've done quite some research about the project and it seems like it is one of the legit out there since they already have a working platform in the Health industry before.
Like wise. I research some information and details aboutthe pproject and so far I am ssatisfied with the answers I get. The project is young but I know in crypto market every project has chance to improve and make things excellent more than what we expect from the team.
It is too early to make any conclusions at this time, because the project is not yet at the last stage of development. A lot of innovations can be applied and the platform will seem more attractive.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 10:33:29 PM

Which projects will be the priority for your platform?
Mostly scientific as the coin mentioned i guess but am sure they will go higher with heir freelancer platform Is just a matter of timing and how much success they eventually get at the end of the day

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:37:53 PM

Is this project launching an ICO or not? finding  good investors and sponsor nowadays is really hard because there are thousands of fake and scam ICO. What is their unique features to attract people and investors?

It wouldn't be any ICO I think because in the website , the said : Tokens are distributed free of charge among the student community, in the scientific community, and among the leaders of the opinion of the cryptocurrency market.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:09:00 PM

It is too early to make any conclusions at this time, because the project is not yet at the last stage of development. A lot of innovations can be applied and the platform will seem more attractive.

That requires more planning and decision making that will reap the project to a next level to meet the planned activities also accordingly all the parametres should be clearly met with no hurdles.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:16:14 PM

As this project is keep going on here in the crypto currency community, having its developments keep going and make more improvements and further innovations which is very important and necessary here to this community if a certain project wanted to keep going and remain standing, I was looking forward that the Scientific will show us more of its greatness.
Yes, Scientific Coin have nice idea for support education, this is very useful for people at the future. So i think they will get a lot of attention.

From the word itself, people probably will noticed it and take sometime to get some additional information how this project will help the future funding of science in terms of adopting the blockchain technology. This kind of platform really deserves some attention of the investors for them to be able to continue the project.

Yes, from its name "scientific" I think most investors will be curious what are the features of this project and hopefully they will be encourage to try and support the continues developments of this project.

Well, if the team much more serious in attracting more investors, they need to worked for it and provide some features that will convinced them to joined and invest on this project. Hopefully, the team can managed it and make this platform a good choice to invest.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:19:23 PM

Is this project launching an ICO or not? finding  good investors and sponsor nowadays is really hard because there are thousands of fake and scam ICO. What is their unique features to attract people and investors?

It wouldn't be any ICO I think because in the website , the said : Tokens are distributed free of charge among the student community, in the scientific community, and among the leaders of the opinion of the cryptocurrency market.
in any case, the project will have a large number of supporters who will take part not only in free distribution, but also in sales. So I hope sales will be successful.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:35:27 PM

in any case, the project will have a large number of supporters who will take part not only in free distribution, but also in sales. So I hope sales will be successful.
There should be even a brief view about the advantages of the project with all the utilities that will bring more sales automatically as there was even successful deployments with the project.
mata_29051968

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:32:01 AM

of course, the platform has its own unique features that can help many people related to education. In general, the issue of education today is quite important, so the project is very promising in my opinion.
Expense in education takes a lot of fundings. That's why they have created this so that the students can effectively learn in the school or university.
Which makes the project more beneficial to all, but most of all are the students and people who would want to study, people must show interest and give support in the project to make it effective.

This project is far ahead from its finish lined there are lots of improvements and developments like beta testing that they will do, And further more it will always depends on the result at the end of the ICO sale.
Why should projects be interested in taking money from you?
memyselfandi

Activity: 573
Merit: 100

Futurov

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:34:26 AM

Do you have educators on your team with experience in the field?

It's better if the team have that kind of expert included in their team. It makes their marketing easy because they can teach people how the platform works.
Even if I am not a member of their team, I am pretty sure that they already have some credible, experienced and efficient educators that will run this project because education is what they are offering.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:54:53 AM

I think problems are normal to encounter in each project. The good thing about this is the developers and team members are actively responding this issues. I know team can handle this issues carefully and nicely that it won't results to negative impact for the project.
It's really normal and inevitable for the projects to have problems, but lets hope that they are doing whatever they can to solve those.

maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:08:50 AM

Do you have educators on your team with experience in the field?

It's better if the team have that kind of expert included in their team. It makes their marketing easy because they can teach people how the platform works.
Even if I am not a member of their team, I am pretty sure that they already have some credible, experienced and efficient educators that will run this project because education is what they are offering.

thanks for your words! If you visit www.scientificcoin.com you can have a full list of the team (more than 42 people) with the respective Linkedin profile. You can contact us for more information

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:13:34 AM

There should be even a brief view about the advantages of the project with all the utilities that will bring more sales automatically as there was even successful deployments with the project.

The advantages of holding Scoin are:
a) token value appreciation (based on the success of the platform)
b) yearly distribution of 5% of all the sum raised by the platform for the projects' campaigns.

The advantages of the platform:
a) we provide funding/learning/job platforms to the science ecosystem
b) we help to list only best projects (providing both a human and machine validation)
c) we are based on a real community (Siberian science community) but we are dealing to bring many more in

Raline

Activity: 315
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:13:51 AM

projects that have more freelancer categories, ICO Scientific projects one of them but if viewed in concept Scientific also allows students to join to reduce unemployment
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:16:06 AM

We can do contact the team linked in contacts and engage in their official social channels we can raise our queries and do analyse the information which they have published.
But as I always like saying, why not engage in the massive community HERE instead of hiding in the cosy corner of twitter and facebook

Hello, we are here most of the time during the week. Anyway, there will be a person more soon to follow up community comments.

reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:40:53 AM

projects that have more freelancer categories, ICO Scientific projects one of them but if viewed in concept Scientific also allows students to join to reduce unemployment
Scientific is a good project and beneficial to students who would like to work as a freelancer during thier freetime to earn some money for thier studies.

Totally true, this is a great avenue for freelancers to build their portfolio or brand. Hoping this will continue and help a lot of people.

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:08:11 AM

We cannot assume that this project will hit the market soon, Because it will need more bigger impression to the public and we don't know if there will be potential sposnsors too.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: