Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:05:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:05:59 PM

Can I buy these CNcoins before February 2019? And if yes than what do I have to do?

yes, the private sale is ongoing. Just contact us privately (or through www.scientificcoin.com) and we will give you instructions.
Best

Telling people to contact you privately is a bad idea as there's no shortage of peeps who would try to impersonate you to scam investors for cash
You are right, as soon as you try to find out any aspects of token sale as immediately appears smart ass who is trying to deceive you. Remember that admins will never PM you if the project values own reputation.

you need to be especially careful, before agreeing to buy with a private person. I doubt this seller. The development team will not hide any sales information.
Yes, contacting privately will keep your deals more untraceable you should always invest on a website or at some legit place of the project. There are many scammers out there who can scam you easily.

Right, the number of scammers are increasing so better know everything first before joining or clicking in unknown  links. Maybe the best thing to do is ask to those who have experienced, research the background and be knowledgeable enough on the process, just like in this project, you can totally say what kind of project is this through the comments of the people and how the team gives updates or information to all. I am confident that this project will become successful and trusted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:12:17 PM

Do you have educators on your team with experience in the field?

It's better if the team have that kind of expert included in their team. It makes their marketing easy because they can teach people how the platform works.

Yes. It would be nice and much better if they have an expert on this ideas so that they can fulfill their plans in the development process to have a good functionality. We know that it will takes more time before the implementation happens and that is why it is really important to have an expert.
jupiterhash

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:38:22 PM

Hi dev!
It looks interesting. Tell me at what stage are you now and how are things going?
Good luck!
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:46:45 PM

Impressive idea. A project that will support any studies that is inclined or related to any field of science. I can surely say that this project is a worthy project because it is all about the improvement of the world. Not just for some aspect of our industry but for the whole.

I agree, creating a concept that will help the humanity to be more productive and help them to unearthed more discoveries is much more needed nowadays. Everything seems to be in the right track for now so probably there is nothing to worry especially about the progress of their work.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:05:14 PM

Do you plan to finance only crypto-currency projects or others?
First of all, this depends on the success of the planned, if you can successfully work with crypto projects, then in the future it will be possible and possible to join business projects incompatible with the cryptoworld.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:34:00 PM

It's better if the team have that kind of expert included in their team. It makes their marketing easy because they can teach people how the platform works.

Yes. It would be nice and much better if they have an expert on this ideas so that they can fulfill their plans in the development process to have a good functionality. We know that it will takes more time before the implementation happens and that is why it is really important to have an expert.

I think the team probably already know this and having this kind of platform which involves science is really a challenge. Also, the team continue to find some good interesting features and maybe this is one of the reasons why they have been busy this days.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 11:18:09 PM

I read the project carefully and i seen that this project depends on the scientific research.so i think this platform is very useful for all the scientists who want to invent any new things.This platform will helps them to rais fund for their projects so they can easily develop it.i think this is the future of scientific technology.

well, in our vision, this platform will be more beneficial to scientists with a solid project able to provide profit within a reasonable time
Maybe the freelance platform will be more opened to other individuals alike since More like an educational platform am sure also this will carry heavy data and research documents

Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:26:12 PM

Professionals with similar experience can easily understand the issues and they analyse and find the rootcauses easily with in short time line and proceed with a fix immediately.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:43:08 PM

I read the project carefully and i seen that this project depends on the scientific research.so i think this platform is very useful for all the scientists who want to invent any new things.This platform will helps them to rais fund for their projects so they can easily develop it.i think this is the future of scientific technology.

well, in our vision, this platform will be more beneficial to scientists with a solid project able to provide profit within a reasonable time
That is how the efforts will be recognized through scientific coin and it also evolve through the new visions and successfully launching the freelance opportunities.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:59:15 PM

That is even expected that they shall proceed with the testing phase and validate the codes before going live version so that it will eradicate the issues during the live version.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:51:32 AM

As this project is keep going on here in the crypto currency community, having its developments keep going and make more improvements and further innovations which is very important and necessary here to this community if a certain project wanted to keep going and remain standing, I was looking forward that the Scientific will show us more of its greatness.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:16:33 AM

This project will need more bigger financial support including partnering with bigger sites or companies to support all the upcoming developments from the site.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 03:32:22 AM

This project will need more bigger financial support including partnering with bigger sites or companies to support all the upcoming developments from the site.

Yup, that's a big yes! We are talking about research here about science and this project is not a joke. Considering there are many scam sites that only collect money then disappears.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:01:08 AM

Can I buy these CNcoins before February 2019? And if yes than what do I have to do?

yes, the private sale is ongoing. Just contact us privately (or through www.scientificcoin.com) and we will give you instructions.
Best

Telling people to contact you privately is a bad idea as there's no shortage of peeps who would try to impersonate you to scam investors for cash
You are right, as soon as you try to find out any aspects of token sale as immediately appears smart ass who is trying to deceive you. Remember that admins will never PM you if the project values own reputation.

you need to be especially careful, before agreeing to buy with a private person. I doubt this seller. The development team will not hide any sales information.
Yes, contacting privately will keep your deals more untraceable you should always invest on a website or at some legit place of the project. There are many scammers out there who can scam you easily.

Right, the number of scammers are increasing so better know everything first before joining or clicking in unknown  links. Maybe the best thing to do is ask to those who have experienced, research the background and be knowledgeable enough on the process, just like in this project, you can totally say what kind of project is this through the comments of the people and how the team gives updates or information to all. I am confident that this project will become successful and trusted.
Which makes the review about the project useful, its one classification of legit projects, but not all so a research of their back ground is also important.

ashotiek

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:58:21 AM

Will I be able to adjust parameters for a contract?
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:28:27 AM

Yup, that's a big yes! We are talking about research here about science and this project is not a joke. Considering there are many scam sites that only collect money then disappears.
Unfortunately, this problem now occurs more and more often, and we do not know what project really does a good job, and what to just raise funds and run away.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:34:09 AM

Unfortunately, this problem now occurs more and more often, and we do not know what project really does a good job, and what to just raise funds and run away.
This kind of a great oportunity should make the project even better because they were keep developing and supporting the platform.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:56:42 AM

I wish you success. Percipient results, excellence website, riveting business!
They have an excellent team which ready to prevail the conquer of Scientific coin with so many efforts between them and the supporters.
daniel12345

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:12:02 AM

the main problem in choosing a project for investment by a venture fund is the correct expert opinion, so I would not trust the opinion of people who are versed in the issue
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:34:13 AM

Is the bounty program planned? If so, where can I read about the conditions for the members? And the timing of the program.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: