Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:14:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
Vladrak

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:03:16 PM

Hey. I was interested in your project. I would like to see your road map. Who can tell where I can do this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:41:38 PM

Hey. I was interested in your project. I would like to see your road map. Who can tell where I can do this?
This was requested on the previous page, unfortunately they still do not seem to present this, on your site or threads is still something pending. I hope we have it in detail soon, and the Team is present for a longer time
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:52:39 PM

This was requested on the previous page, unfortunately they still do not seem to present this, on your site or threads is still something pending. I hope we have it in detail soon, and the Team is present for a longer time
A road map, it is essential for investors to know the planning of the project.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:57:41 PM

Yes, they should give us a bit more information about project development than just the release date of the platform in Feb 2019.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:47:45 PM

Yes, they should give us a bit more information about project development than just the release date of the platform in Feb 2019.

I agree, for a more successfull ico you need several things.
1) communication with the possible investors
2) an MVP
3) a roadmap
4) a project that has real faces preferably with linkedin profiles.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:32:04 PM

The market is in difficult situation but how is this project  going ?
The market has been in a difficult situation since february and we haven't seen any sign of recovery. I hope it changes soon.

it won't change any time soon, maybe towards the end of the year. the project will be fine if they promote it enough.

Hopefully they have enough money to do marketing. If not they need some influencers helping them I guess.

Well every project must invest quite a lot in marketing and i am sure they are aware that if they want to get maximum investments, they should put a big chunk of their budget to marketing.

Yes indeed, good marketing is a key factor for getting big investments. Somewhere they said that they have completed 60% work for the platform from their own money, hopefully they have left enough for some decent marketing campaigns.

So they need only 40% from investors? It must be easy job to do then. This will be good news for us since developer already put their own money and this project must be treated nicely then.
marketing is one of the key points for the success of a project and should be followed with great care, the team has completed 60% of the project with their own money? this is a point in their favor, it means that they firmly believe in what they do...
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:08:14 PM

The market is in difficult situation but how is this project  going ?
The market has been in a difficult situation since february and we haven't seen any sign of recovery. I hope it changes soon.

it won't change any time soon, maybe towards the end of the year. the project will be fine if they promote it enough.

Hopefully they have enough money to do marketing. If not they need some influencers helping them I guess.

Well every project must invest quite a lot in marketing and i am sure they are aware that if they want to get maximum investments, they should put a big chunk of their budget to marketing.

Yes indeed, good marketing is a key factor for getting big investments. Somewhere they said that they have completed 60% work for the platform from their own money, hopefully they have left enough for some decent marketing campaigns.

So they need only 40% from investors? It must be easy job to do then. This will be good news for us since developer already put their own money and this project must be treated nicely then.
marketing is one of the key points for the success of a project and should be followed with great care, the team has completed 60% of the project with their own money? this is a point in their favor, it means that they firmly believe in what they do...

I think they can raise the missing 40% if they manage to find good projects. Then they don't need much marketing but only present the projects to potential investors.
!vanovi4

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:20:05 PM

Especially I liked the project ScientificCoin-it is an opportunity for any scientific project to get the necessary funds. A wonderful project.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:29:18 PM

I guess that is the first project I came across which is based on scientific research/discoveries. The idea on education is also crucial to promote the scientific knowledge. However, unlike other ordinary project, which based on marketing, finance and social media etc., this project might have a longer time to make a possible revenue as discoveries always time consuming. Still, I hope this project will success soon.

You are quite right! Actually the beauty of this project lies in its uniqueness and we all hope it could grow into something big and relevant platform. Smiley
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:29:17 AM

I guess that is the first project I came across which is based on scientific research/discoveries. The idea on education is also crucial to promote the scientific knowledge. However, unlike other ordinary project, which based on marketing, finance and social media etc., this project might have a longer time to make a possible revenue as discoveries always time consuming. Still, I hope this project will success soon.

You are quite right! Actually the beauty of this project lies in its uniqueness and we all hope it could grow into something big and relevant platform. Smiley

Another important aspect of the project is crowdfunding. We all know that scientific discoveries are made through lots of failures and they will be in need for more support.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:00:15 AM

Another important aspect of the project is crowdfunding. We all know that scientific discoveries are made through lots of failures and they will be in need for more support.

I hope there will be enough people willing to fund long running projects. scientific progress is done slowly and expensively.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
king_of_alts

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:34:18 AM

I hope there will be enough people willing to fund long running projects. scientific progress is done slowly and expensively.

That's true but if I understand it correctly the projects will do seperate ICOs for themselves on the platform so you'll probably get some kind of security or equity token in return.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:48:18 AM

If people will invest in scientific projects on your platform, what they will give from them? Are they will be able to getting some % of profit every month or year from this projects?
loup

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:10:05 PM

That's true but if I understand it correctly the projects will do seperate ICOs for themselves on the platform so you'll probably get some kind of security or equity token in return.
Indeed, the investigations last several years and there is a lot of testing to do before the new product can be guaranteed. So investors will need to think about having long-term benefits.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:44:30 PM

If people will invest in scientific projects on your platform, what they will give from them? Are they will be able to getting some % of profit every month or year from this projects?

They will be able to get annual dividends according to how much each project raised. 5 % of the money they raise will go to a fund which will then pay off dividends.

king_of_alts

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:53:59 PM

They will be able to get annual dividends according to how much each project raised. 5 % of the money they raise will go to a fund which will then pay off dividends.

The question is how this is gonna work in particular.
For example, I invest $100. Will I get back $5 at the end of the year? It sounds like they will just shuffle all the money and give back people their own money. That would just make it a discount for the tokens, not a dividend, but if everyone gets the discount that means no one gets a discount.
Maybe someone can explain.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:28:12 PM

The question is how this is gonna work in particular.
For example, I invest $100. Will I get back $5 at the end of the year? It sounds like they will just shuffle all the money and give back people their own money. That would just make it a discount for the tokens, not a dividend, but if everyone gets the discount that means no one gets a discount.
Maybe someone can explain.

Well good question.. the token economics, are they security tokens or utility tokens?
There's a big legal differnce between those 2.
loup

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:30:29 PM

Especially I liked the project ScientificCoin-it is an opportunity for any scientific project to get the necessary funds. A wonderful project.
It's a way of making investing in scientific projects more accessible for everyone. Now we will see how succesful they can be for minor investors.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:45:22 PM

It's a way of making investing in scientific projects more accessible for everyone. Now we will see how succesful they can be for minor investors.

Yes, if the project is success then we as ordinary people can be involved in science projects which is so rare today. Thanks to the technology that will make everything bright.
alexgold

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:57:16 PM

DAO is the right choice to achieve ultimate success. Because he has good potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: