Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:34:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 02:28:10 PM

This platform could be a major hub for scientists and investors and also, I think it will hasten scientific developments accordingly.
I also think like you, this project is likely to grow gradually pushed many investors into the project this is a good thing for both sides, congratulate you
Too early for congratulations though. Right, they have the opportunity, and we here wish them good luck with it, but as usually - who knows...

I agree, i think we are nowhere near congratulations, they have a good idea and lots of opportunity with it. But lets see the execution from the team and with luck we will have a thing to celebrate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:25:04 PM

This platform could be a major hub for scientists and investors and also, I think it will hasten scientific developments accordingly.
I also think like you, this project is likely to grow gradually pushed many investors into the project this is a good thing for both sides, congratulate you
Too early for congratulations though. Right, they have the opportunity, and we here wish them good luck with it, but as usually - who knows...

I agree, i think we are nowhere near congratulations, they have a good idea and lots of opportunity with it. But lets see the execution from the team and with luck we will have a thing to celebrate.

Yes, there are still plenty of things to do before we can see the result of this awesome project. The platform is great and it can be the next successful ico project.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:21:09 PM

Yes, there are still plenty of things to do before we can see the result of this awesome project. The platform is great and it can be the next successful ico project.

it's gonna take some time until we see this completed, that's the sad part.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:55:10 PM

So the core benefits would be getting the royalties for the token holders? Do you have the breakdown of how much the token holders can get each year for each token?

If I'm not mistaken Scientificcoin holders get 5% of the collected amount of each project of their platform which will be paid annually.

So it's a holders community coin.  Who gets the rest of the shares ?

there will be profit sharing from the projects as well if I understand it correctly. Otherwise it would basically be donating for a good cause without any return.
I correctly understood - the holders of the token will receive dividends? This news can whet the interest of large investors who want constant profits.
also seems to me a good news, the token holders will receive dividends, 5% seems a very good percentage,i think this will be a further incentive for potential investors...
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:15:12 PM

So the core benefits would be getting the royalties for the token holders? Do you have the breakdown of how much the token holders can get each year for each token?

If I'm not mistaken Scientificcoin holders get 5% of the collected amount of each project of their platform which will be paid annually.

there will be profit sharing from the projects as well if I understand it correctly. Otherwise it would basically be donating for a good cause without any return.
I correctly understood - the holders of the token will receive dividends? This news can whet the interest of large investors who want constant profits.
also seems to me a good news, the token holders will receive dividends, 5% seems a very good percentage,i think this will be a further incentive for potential investors...

Dividends is generally a very good incentive, but what are the royalties that are mentioned in the headline of the topic? Because dividends and royalties are two totally different things...

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:15:20 PM

The 5% is more of a cashback though. You invest a certain amount and in the end you'll get back 5% of it.
Dividends would be on top of it if the project you invested in makes profit and you get your share.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 07:37:28 PM

The 5% is more of a cashback though. You invest a certain amount and in the end you'll get back 5% of it.
Dividends would be on top of it if the project you invested in makes profit and you get your share.

i think it does not really matter whether 5% it's a dividend or a cash back is still anyway a good news to create hype and attract new investors
king_of_alts

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:11:09 PM

i think it does not really matter whether 5% it's a dividend or a cash back is still anyway a good news to create hype and attract new investors

That's true. The 5% are also pretty safe as long as people invest something. The profit sharing is more risky as you can't expect all projects to become successful.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:50:17 PM

The 5% pillow  is a pretty ok safety measure I guess. Many of the project's team's may only dream about this.
king_of_alts

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:11:27 PM

The 5% pillow  is a pretty ok safety measure I guess. Many of the project's team's may only dream about this.

Quite possibly, yes. However, on the website it says they will be choosing projects that are easy to bring to the market so hopefully most projects will make some money.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:53:57 PM

Dividends is generally a very good incentive, but what are the royalties that are mentioned in the headline of the topic? Because dividends and royalties are two totally different things...

Glad you've point that out. Maybe the SCIENTIFICCOIN team could furthermore clarify about this matter at hand.

In addition to clarifying about this, has not been informed whether their dividends during operations will be in own currency or in Fiat? They are information that can define a decision of its stakeholders
MobyCrypt

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:27:33 PM

The project seems to be quite interesting and surely in a very interesting field - helping scientific research is super-cool. However, the name of the coin show some lack of imagination IMHO.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:03:02 AM

Yes the project aim something that is not explored yet by crypto, there is not so much project aiming scientific research. And also the possibility to invest in scientific discoveries and earn royalties for that is very good, it will interest some investors I think.
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:01:51 AM

Looks interesting. Any bounties?
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:06:35 AM

Cool project, will definitely read up on it

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:20:57 AM

The video looks like a futuristic Hollywood apocalypse movie like something that will be used in Maze Runner or Hunger games. The concept looks good but is it practical
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:39:56 AM

Just a small question.
How is the other project going?
Healthmonitor.io if i'm not mistaken?
king_of_alts

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:43:08 AM

The video looks like a futuristic Hollywood apocalypse movie like something that will be used in Maze Runner or Hunger games. The concept looks good but is it practical

Like all platforms they need a critical mass of users. The projects must deliver in time and become successful on the markets. It's not wasy but also not impossible imo.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:47:03 AM

I doubt dividends will be paid out in fiat. They would need their own exchange for that and that would only complicate the situation.

king_of_alts

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:16:18 AM

I doubt dividends will be paid out in fiat. They would need their own exchange for that and that would only complicate the situation.

I think so too. Maybe they will use their own token for that. It would keep things simple for them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: