Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:44:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:48:52 PM

Last time i checked, you got 250.000$ from private investment. And i thought we were in a bad market, now i see that it was wonderful days Smiley

Could you get any more funds after that deal?
Sure.. We are getting alot of early adopters..
Visit out website..
www.Scientificcoin.com

There is not any information on the site about the funds you gathered so far or i couldn't find it. Please can you show where is that information?

I don't think that they display the private investments on their website. But I also would like to know how the fundraising goes, if I remember correctly they had some meetings with potential investors in Silicon Valley.

Why not? Nobody asking them to tell who are the private investors but they can just put a number on there or tell just here. Most of the project is doing.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:45:40 PM

WHAT WOULD BE THE BENEFIT OF HOLDERS FOR THIS PROJECT?
Very good question...

We are building an ecosystem to support the circulation and use cases of our token.
Our efforts, should help to raise the token value over time.
a) you will be able to use our coin to fund crowdfunding campaigns listed on our website;
b) to use our freelancer platform and our online university you will be required to hold some coins.

As for the online university, what kind of content are going to offer there and do you have any renowned professors on board?

Scientists will have a platform where to post their own courses and gain authority

Curious to see what kind of professors are brave enough and become first movers and use your platform.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:47:41 AM

Very good question...

We are building an ecosystem to support the circulation and use cases of our token.
a) you will be able to use our coin to fund crowdfunding campaigns listed on our website;
b) to use our freelancer platform and our online university you will be required to hold some coins.

As for the online university, what kind of content are going to offer there and do you have any renowned professors on board?

Scientists will have a platform where to post their own courses and gain authority

Curious to see what kind of professors are brave enough and become first movers and use your platform.

I guess those are scientists who have the will and foresight and believes that technological innovation is necessary to further improve the lives of humankind as they are often called "trailblazers".
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:14:49 PM

Tomorrow DVEDENIDOV MAXIM [CEO] and MADSEN NATASHA [COO North America] will present the Healthmonitor and  Scientificcoin projects at BLOCKCHAIN For Enterprise and Social Impact in Santa Clara, CALIFORNIA
STAY TUNED!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/blockchain-for-enterprise-and-social-impact-tickets-51620528390?aff=ebdssbdestsearch

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:56:31 PM

Very good question...

I guess those are scientists who have the will and foresight and believes that technological innovation is necessary to further improve the lives of humankind as they are often called "trailblazers".

I think for those joining the platform the most important thing is to have a decent audience at some point in time in the future.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:46:54 AM

​ Hooray👍👍👍Today is the Scientific Coin presentation on the FinTech Silicon Valley, Future of Blockchain & Crypto in San Francisco!

https://www.universe.com/events/future-of-blockchain-crypto-tickets-san-francisco-4H5WZF

lobat999

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:34:13 AM

​ Hooray👍👍👍Today is the Scientific Coin presentation on the FinTech Silicon Valley, Future of Blockchain & Crypto in San Francisco!

https://www.universe.com/events/future-of-blockchain-crypto-tickets-san-francisco-4H5WZF

This is a perfect opportunity to present the project to more people with the hope that they could be convinced by the project's vision and potential and eventually gain new supporters and investors to the project. Good luck to the team. Smiley
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:41:18 PM

Wow, two great events in two days! I hope the presentation of Scientificcoin and Healthmonitor yesterday in Santa Clara was successful and today's presentation on the Fintech Silicon valley will also bring new awareness and at best new investors. Good luck!

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
maximumcoin

Activity: 487
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:03:52 AM

The bounty topic said that the signature payments will be paid per post with 40 posts are maximum figures one supporter can be accepted per day.
In addition, I guess that supporters will be paid only after one month keep posting and wearing signature and avatar (if possible). Did I get your rules right?

One question, has the Scientific coin already listed on exchanges?
I read the OP, the website and could not find link to exchanges.

profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:24:45 PM

I stumbled upon this project. An African man sent me a link to Linkedin. I can not be silent. When will this shit stop. Why do you need an ICO. If this is really a promising project go the classic way startups. Getting funding from venture funds and private investors. Why fool people if you still have nothing except a hastily written WP and fucking token ERC20
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:56:40 PM

I stumbled upon this project. An African man sent me a link to Linkedin. I can not be silent. When will this shit stop. Why do you need an ICO. If this is really a promising project go the classic way startups. Getting funding from venture funds and private investors. Why fool people if you still have nothing except a hastily written WP and fucking token ERC20

They don't do an ICO, they are exactly doing this what you wrote, trying to gather funds from VC and private investors.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:51:04 PM

New day - new interesting meetings Wink
Today you can meet  DVEDENIDOV MAXIM [CEO] and MADSEN NATASHA [Co-founder - COO] at the PitchForce: San Francisco 🤝

https://pitch-force.com/
Stay tuned! https://t.me/joinchat/CeookU293Bm0eI7uMYCrow

lobat999

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:49:56 AM

New day - new interesting meetings Wink
Today you can meet  DVEDENIDOV MAXIM [CEO] and MADSEN NATASHA [Co-founder - COO] at the PitchForce: San Francisco 🤝

https://pitch-force.com/
Stay tuned! https://t.me/joinchat/CeookU293Bm0eI7uMYCrow

How did the conferences last December 10 and 11 went on? I hope that those activities did have a good outcome to the project and brought a lot of exposure to the crypto-community.
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:20:40 AM

They don't do an ICO, they are exactly doing this what you wrote, trying to gather funds from VC and private investors.

I apologize. Apparently I was wrong. It is peculiar to people. Well, good luck! If this project is on the right path, I am sincerely happy!
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:04:06 PM

Today Natasha Madsen will be presenting the project at the Lifograph SV Pitch Night Emergent Ventures and Harvard Business School Angels👍👍👍

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lifograph-sv-pitch-night-w-emergent-ventures-and-harvard-business-school-angels-tickets-53319441886

lobat999

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:28:48 AM

Today Natasha Madsen will be presenting the project at the Lifograph SV Pitch Night Emergent Ventures and Harvard Business School Angels👍👍👍

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lifograph-sv-pitch-night-w-emergent-ventures-and-harvard-business-school-angels-tickets-53319441886

Its good to see those two projects being pitch side by side by the team and hope those investors and supporters will appreciate the merits of these promising projects. Great job!
Yogesh3710

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:35:26 AM

Best of luck members of this project....,this is best project in future...
Kecy77

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:16:39 PM

It's a fantastic innovation,I hope the team will committed to the road map for achieving the set goal, because this is one of the few projects based on scientific products, wishing you all the best....
lobat999

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:36:09 AM

It's a fantastic innovation,I hope the team will committed to the road map for achieving the set goal, because this is one of the few projects based on scientific products, wishing you all the best....

If they could deliver concrete results according to their roadmap then I couldn't see any reason why this project will not succeed considering it has a unique niche in the blockchain world.
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 06:41:41 PM

If they could deliver concrete results according to their roadmap then I couldn't see any reason why this project will not succeed considering it has a unique niche in the blockchain world.

Yes, I also believe in the project's success. They have a unique idea and a dedicated team that seems to work tirelessly presenting their project at various events and hopefully getting the funds they need to further develop their ecosystem.

Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: