Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:12:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ??  (Read 8251 times)
Nginende

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:10:49 PM

It happens and this is already more than six months here and if it's honestly it's a huge success in terms of how you get money, how to enter the company's market and all that, then you need to plan the budget a little differently.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:14:27 PM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
Get used to it since its always been part of a bounty hunter to experience such thing and come to think that you are not the only one who do suffer such stress and depression. I would tell you this where I do joined up too on scam bounty campaigns which I do end up on not getting paid inspite on all the time and effort you do give to promote them and that's part of the risk as a hunter. You should not expect anytime that you will make money suggestion from other people from best campaigns would be different anytime because out of all campaigns in the market as of today most of them would end up on failure and only a few would able to succeed.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
bonick

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:15:03 PM

Do they have numbers of what percentage of the total ICO for the past 2 years did not pay their bounty campaigns? That would give us our chances if ever we join campaigns.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:21:35 PM

Some campaigns are really creating problems. We see that the campaign can not raise money after working for the same campaign for months. We are experiencing a frustration with a great waste of time Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:44:24 PM

That is what is called used and dump team, it is none of their business if bounty hunters got paid after working for them in as much they got the result they want fulfilling their own part will become a problem, therefore choose your project wisely.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Ng93

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:02:47 PM

You have to choose the bounty that has a good and reliable manager. If you are feeling depressed that your efforts were wasted that's the other side of bounties.
If they aren't able to reach their soft/hard cap they will never pay your efforts so if you want to get paid with the bounty you are joining. Just choose the bounty that has an experienced bounty manager and assures the participants to get paid.

I also believe that you need to stay close to the proven bounty managers and follow their companies. And in General, all the platforms that exist today, there are a lot of participants, and there is absolutely no sense to work there.
sylviazapanta19

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:45:35 PM

Doesn't really matter, you'll get ones that pay really high that make up for it in the long run. Check out the sig I'm doing, seems like good rewards.
IrReAr

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:40:39 AM

Huh
A lot of people don't get their reward for participating in bounty campaigns. I have been waiting for my award for several months, but nothing is happening yet. Now many projects do not reach their soft cap and increase the timing of the bounty campaign. Just now such a situation in the market.
barabeku

Activity: 568

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:24:39 AM

I try to choose projects which have a skilled manager and which has already raised some money. I participated in many projects from the very beginning and they did not collect even softcap.

larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:27:07 AM

Unfortunately this happens from time to time. Before you start taking part in the bounty campaign , you need to be ready that you will spend your time and get nothing for it. Good luck in your next bounty.

paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:21:35 PM

This happens a lot and the accident is not called. This will be good for you because you will be more carefully engaged in the selection of bounty programs and eventually learn a lot. I also started out with something like this when I was in bounty Knowledge. Received at the prices of ICO $ 150, and now it's generally $7. I think the eLYQD will make up for your losses Cool
Tanya78

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:57:42 PM

Yes, it happens if you are on a fraudulent company. But do not worry so much, in bounty companies we all should be ready for this turn of events.
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:46:40 PM

Unfortunately, bounty always had risk included, we can't say if they will surely succeed or pay, great and well known bounty managers can also mistook a project as legit and trusted, but if we look on the bright side - we can surely earn big amount of cryptocoins thru bounty participation and there's a lot of choices, I'm just being positive as of now and take others great experience as an inspiration, will see if I can get what I wanted.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:49:33 PM

Most of the ICO that did not reached their softcap will not continue the project as well as the bounty campaign, I know it sucks but this is the reality so I suggest that participants should be aware about the on going token sale so they can exit the much earlier if the softcap is not reached.

zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:53:08 PM

Most bounty hunters experienced as the same as what who have experienced and feeling right now mate. Been there and than that aswell but that’s not enough reason for us to quit. Even if how reliable and reputable the manager was but the project are not good, it will still be nothing. Just be patient and never stop from there.
c4ptch4

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:55:12 PM

it is a risk that we must accept as a hunter and for that we must be more careful in determining bounty before we join so we don't work in vain for 3-4 months and I think no one can suggest you bounty the best, we only need to do their own research Smiley
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:56:36 PM

WEll do not worry you are not in the same corner because we are too had gone that feeling. I get to have a lot of campaign being joined and i used also my social media for it for most of the bounty programs has social media bounty program and i joined 2 or 3 projects for that specific bounty programs hoping that i could have a better chance to receive a bounty rewards. But all of those campaigns even in social media are wasted. NO tokens being distributed and most of it failed to reach soft cap.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:59:15 PM

I do not think you are the only one experiencing it, because indeed most of the members here who participate in bounty experience the same thing, for now it is cryptocurrencies are in bad condition, so it's natural if most ico also very difficult to reach softcap

thornTorn

Activity: 460

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:01:36 PM

Unfortunately recently it happens very often. Even experienced people in this business also lose. Now more scammers than normal projects
notyours

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:08:31 PM

If you join a bounty you should research it first. To prevent the scam from happening again.

You should see what their platform is, if it is unique and usable.
See also if they are transparent, If they really are those in the picture.
And please read their white paper and see the important things here that can help you to see that they are really legit and serious in their project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: