Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:59:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ??  (Read 8251 times)
Milkymann

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:57:23 PM

Dude, relax, it's normal in our days, bacause requrements for bounty hunters very strong but pool on bounty at about 300 000$ in all participants and bounty campaigns always extended with increase of pool
Rostock

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:06:41 PM

You should first of all choose a good project. Old and proven bounty managers it is of course also good, but still you have to choose a project on which to work proven and good team.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
chenczane

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:11:49 PM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
You got depressed for not being paid? 3-4 months is actually a long period, I can understand you on that part. But, not being paid if the soft cap was not reached, many campaign did that. I had 2 campaign who did not reached the soft cap, and did not get paid, I understand that. I have 3 campaign that did not pay me, the project is for 2 months. It is really normal in our job to not get paid.
Yagami nunnery

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

KONIOS.com

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:13:21 PM

I have also encountered such a situation, so it is really important to choose a good bounty event, depending on whether you can make a profit from it. I usually look for bounty activities in some excellent bounty hunters. This is A good way.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:14:34 PM

And what did you expect in such a market, when now you make a bounty and they write 2-3 months and in fact transfer, delay the payment tokens and give very little now, and plus the cost is so low that you really do not get anything, I do not see any sense at all now, here later the market is activated and
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:18:48 PM

You should first of all choose a good project. Old and proven bounty managers it is of course also good, but still you have to choose a project on which to work proven and good team.

i agree, you should find a good bounty first before you participate and also choose good manager. Maybe next time be careful of choose bounty, but sometimes even you found a good bounty there's a time they give your reward because they not reach the hard cap. So to avoid situation like that find a reliable and have experienced bounty manager because surely they will pay you.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:16:47 AM

I came to the bounty in May. I think it's too late to earn a lot. But psychologically I was ready to do nothing. And I want to advise everyone to approach this work in this way, then the depression will be much less. Crypto can not always guarantee success. It needs to be accepted and worked, or to leave from here.
boberpuper

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:40:04 AM

You need to spend time studying the company to make the right choice. In order not to lose time in vain .
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:49:25 AM

You need to spend time studying the company to make the right choice. In order not to lose time in vain .

its easy to say but actually it is hard to do . many people do always said it but why there are still people who got scammed by an ico bounty ?  sometimes if you think that a bounty is legit , they are the ones that can lead to scam and the ones that you think is scam are the ones that became succesful at the end .  i already experienced that scenario many times and in order to avoid the same mistakes again , i decided to refrain from joining an ico bounty . 

@op , youd better try some other profitable activities like investing on a crypto , in that way you can always sure that your efforts will not be wasted .
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:49:39 AM

So many people are clamoring on bountyhives group about this project.  So manu people worked tirelessly  for this project and at the end of the bounty, they get nothing. Well I think the blame should be put on bountyhives admins, they didn't do there diligence research very well before accepting them to be listed on there platform and I must tell you that this has really reduced bountyhives reputation among bounty platform. I also heard they'll will restart there ICO and also the bounty and I believe this time they'll get it right.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:59:01 AM

Sometimes, it's really all about luck in bounty.
Crypto is an unregulated market so it's a 50/50 for me. Sometimes it's a good hit, sometimes no payout as well  Cry
blokceyin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:00:02 AM

You have to choose the bounty that has a good and reliable manager. If you are feeling depressed that your efforts were wasted that's the other side of bounties.
If they aren't able to reach their soft/hard cap they will never pay your efforts so if you want to get paid with the bounty you are joining. Just choose the bounty that has an experienced bounty manager and assures the participants to get paid.

Totally! If you choose an unreliable manager then he/she really annoys you and takes your life energy! Definitely not worth it. I think finding a good, reliable and responsive manager is a really important thing.

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
PRC_May

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:01:14 AM

after join bounty you ought to decide from the earliest starting point that you need to drive forward. Furthermore, you additionally need to learn altogether before joining any abundance to abstain from dawdling and exertion. You can get some answers concerning ICO surveys
bitok_1979

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:07:53 AM

Yes, it becomes more difficult to choose a subscription, many projects no longer collect what they planned, and from this we lose a lot of time without getting a decent payment

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:11:04 AM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

This is how risky a bounty is. We are lucky if the bounty is not a scam but we are still not thay lucky when the bounty does not reach its soft cap. In order to avoid having effort in a campaign that is possible to does not reach its soft cap , it is better to always check its website and see how the soft cap goes. If the ICO date is near but it is still far to the target, it is better start searching for another bounty to participate.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 07:17:17 AM

Get used to it because it's always been part of the bounty hunter. Try to select projects that have a skilled manager and have raised funds.

A lot of the bounty is like this, and you waste a lot of months doing this, and eventually they come up with a nasty story and kill your passion.
Xexen4

Activity: 756
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:19:14 AM

if you want to guaranteed money you can join icos which softcap is already reached. that icos should be started earlier and you will take less stakes and less bounty prizes from early participant but its guaranteed. think about it.
apirmalakas

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:26:55 AM

I don't think ico rating sites can help you that much. A certain project can have a high rating from them yet still not perform to expectations. I think the best way you can do is to do your own research, know the team, can the project solve a very pressing problem of society and if their plans are attainable or realizable at best. Also, check the bounty manager's reputation when it comes to successful icos and if he really can deliver.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:35:44 AM

the bountyhive portal is a dumpster with a bunch of bots. I don't see any point in participating in anything. Nations stuffed 4-5 thousand people. Even if the project will collect soft cup payments will be minimal.

Exactly what i noticed. It is impossible to even enroll in a campaign there, because it fills so quick. Bots just hammer down on telegram, twitter and facebook campaigns.
Fantastickarl

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:48:27 AM

Actually, some of these things happen in this industry. i have once been a victim of this. you need to be able to make a thorough research on bounties before taking part in bounty campaigns. Its a learning curve for you and this would make you select a better campaign next time.

you need to research the team, read the whitepaper, check website before choosing a bounty program.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: