Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:00:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:38:39 PM

Guys, did you hear that Neluns has locked the price of Ethereum? I think it is a very specific solition for the market and it actually can work to increase chances of this project
Really? Sounds very interesting but how it may be? I mean that the price of eth for today is usd189,03 and its going down. How it may be that the project locked it?
I suppose that you don't fully understand what i mean the team don't affect the price of ethereum on the market because it is just impossible, they locked it only within the ecosystem of the project
oh, i misunderstood it at first. So if the price is locked within the fund-raising campaign, it makes this project more safe for investors. And what is the price within project?
I do not know why but neluns decided to stop it on $429 for a ethereum, as it was few months ago. I think that this currency will be much more stable in three-four months. Everything we can do is wait
Also, we can suuport this project with our reposts and positive comments, because it may somehow attract new investors. If this idea will work this tendency may spread and involve more projects in this idea. I can not find information about the lock of the price, could you say me where can i get more information about it?
  Of cource, our support make sence. I have noticed this information on medium account of neluns. Link for it https://medium.com/@iconeluns There is also a lot of useful infromation
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:41:41 PM

I am so impressed by Neluns success. I really think that they deserved even more raised funds. Froward-looking investors know that Neluns is a perfect way to increase your profits.

Well, Neluns is really something special but I don’t understand what results do you mean? I want to know more about this great project. I have a lot of expectations about it.
I can assure you that everything will be great. Developers reached the presale hard cap and collected $2.715.000. I guess it is an impressive amount. Developers will use this money to improve the project.

Wow. I haven’t heard about it yet. It is just great. I think they will impress community in the crowd sale also. There are so many users that want to support this project. I think the platform will be on the top.

You are absolutely right. There is no reason to doubt about its popularity. Crypto enthusiast will be able to get wonderful opportunities. I know that assurance services offered by neluns are unique. I have never heard that someone offered something similar.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:41:57 PM

Guys welcome to neluns. Here every member of this communtiy is very helpful and always ready to explain every minor thing in details. I am really glad to be a part of such a nice team.
I agree with you, members of the community helped me when i joined this project. I had known not so much about blockchain and other things connected with cryptocurrencies, but know i know that knowledge is gold
Yeah, community is really good, but guys, we should not forget about the work of the team all te contect they create. The information in the whitepapper is clear for almost every participant.
I remember how joyful it was to see the web-site. Everything is on their places. I think that is shows the attitide of the team towards their project.
I meant not the web-site (it is cool, i agree) I talked about social pages that provide a lot of information not only about project,  but all other things from the blockchain shpere. You have to visit it
Really? I did not check it for so long. I subscribed at the beginning of the bounty campaign and then did not watch. Could you, please,  send me links for all the social pages?
Here you are :
facebook https://www.facebook.com/The-Neluns-2038488129802279/ , twitter https://twitter.com/TheNeluns , medium https://medium.com/@iconeluns and youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCap59w27OBC_Cn9nsQxthTA

I will check it and come back with questions, may i contact you if there will be some issues? I appreciate all what you have done for me
You can contact me at any time, i am always glad to help to participants of Neluns. Waiting for your with new questions about the project. You can conatct me pm or on this thread
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:43:39 PM

Guys, did you hear that Neluns has locked the price of Ethereum? I think it is a very specific solition for the market and it actually can work to increase chances of this project
Really? Sounds very interesting but how it may be? I mean that the price of eth for today is usd189,03 and its going down. How it may be that the project locked it?
I suppose that you don't fully understand what i mean the team don't affect the price of ethereum on the market because it is just impossible, they locked it only within the ecosystem of the project
oh, i misunderstood it at first. So if the price is locked within the fund-raising campaign, it makes this project more safe for investors. And what is the price within project?
I do not know why but neluns decided to stop it on $429 for a ethereum, as it was few months ago. I think that this currency will be much more stable in three-four months. Everything we can do is wait
Also, we can suuport this project with our reposts and positive comments, because it may somehow attract new investors. If this idea will work this tendency may spread and involve more projects in this idea. I can not find information about the lock of the price, could you say me where can i get more information about it?
  Of cource, our support make sence. I have noticed this information on medium account of neluns. Link for it https://medium.com/@iconeluns There is also a lot of useful infromation
I like when the team creates a lot of entertaining content for their community, it shows how they want to develop their ecosystem of community
milonite (OP)

Activity: 160

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:12:51 PM

Attention!!! 2 rounds of ICO already brought us $19,005,864!!🔥💰

This is amazing! Thank you, tokenholders, we won’t fail you!🤝

The final round of ICO is already started. Become a part of this trip to progress!💎

Only for ICO round we offer you 25% extra-bonus!
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:22:37 PM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or Neluns is just another project without future?
kk777

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:25:54 PM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or Neluns is just another project without future?
Hello, your words sound a bit impolite towards the team of developers and community. Of course this project is good and the implementation is not just a word.
a1471989

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:27:11 PM

I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
amanai

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:34:58 PM

I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
kk777

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:41:46 PM

Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
amanai

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:47:32 PM

Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
Neluns follows the tendency of unification. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to keep it in mind. The team of developer does everything for  success
kk777

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:51:29 PM

Neluns follows the tendency of unification. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to keep it in mind. The team of developer does everything for  success

The system of today has a lot of bunch of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
amanai

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:55:15 PM

The system of today has a lot of bunch of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
This project is not only about changes in banking system but it also about exchange stock and security of funds. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention these features. As for me this sides are the key factors.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:59:07 PM

I want to share my wonder with you. There are a lot of projects with the same idea, but this one makes me surprised. All the actions performed by the team are just to the point. Think that it will be a nice platform.
kk777

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:59:48 PM

This project is not only about changes in banking system but it also about exchange stock and security of funds. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention these features. As for me this sides are the key factors.
If you search for similar projects you will find a lot of them. Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market of projects
a1471989

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:05:06 PM

I want to share my wonder with you. There are a lot of projects with the same idea, but this one makes me surprised. All the actions performed by the team are just to the point. Think that it will be a nice platform.
Don`t know about steps, but pluses that will be given by this platform are really useful. Hope the platform will be launched earlier than it is described in the road map.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:09:36 PM

Don`t know about steps, but pluses that will be given by this platform are really useful. Hope the platform will be launched earlier than it is described in the road map.
What a good idea, sounds really nice. I am confident that the platform will be launched in time without delays. I will took part in the bounty campaign to receive a lot of additional tokens.
amanai

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:10:43 PM

If you search for similar projects you will find a lot of them. Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market of projects
This project is already has a ready-made product and it is the most important fact if we speak about other projects. It will be implemented earlier, as a matter of fact.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:10:46 AM

For those who are not in Telegram: "Hi everyone! I'm Nick Thielman, CEO and Co-Founder of the Neluns Project. Everyday I negotiate with many crypto funds and investment funds. In the near future the Wall Street funds and some others are going to invest in the Neluns more than 20 million dollars. Taking into account the funds raised, the total amount of investments will grow to 40 million dollars.
We believe that it’s a success for our project and Neluns is going to become eminent on the crypto market!  Join Neluns!".
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:01:40 AM

Has anyone received their bonus after pre-iso? I want to know whether this was true or not. Write me!
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: