Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:56:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:44:50 AM

Neluns is a perfect platform to make adaptation of cryptocurrencies easier and faster. I think crypto community will accept this idea and market will be changed enough to become a better place for everyone.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:51:48 AM

Neluns is a perfect platform to make adaptation of cryptocurrencies easier and faster. I think crypto community will accept this idea and market will be changed enough to become a better place for everyone.
I agree with your opinion. I think such projects in demand on the current market and there is no reason to doubt about it. I guess this project has some special features. I hope that it will change a lot.
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:56:32 AM

I agree with your opinion. I think such projects in demand on the current market and there is no reason to doubt about it. I guess this project has some special features. I hope that it will change a lot.
Of course, it will change a lot. Project looks perfect. The team have only well-educated and talented members. I guess traditional banking services united with cryptocurrencies will open new horizons for cryptoholders.
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:02:42 AM

Of course, it will change a lot. Project looks perfect. The team have only well-educated and talented members. I guess traditional banking services united with cryptocurrencies will open new horizons for cryptoholders.
It is a nice thought. I guess you are right. Developers tried hard to create such flawless architecture and I think they will join fruits of their labor. I know that they’ve shown great results already but the best was yet to come.
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:07:12 AM

It is a nice thought. I guess you are right. Developers tried hard to create such flawless architecture and I think they will join fruits of their labor. I know that they’ve shown great results already but the best was yet to come.
Do you mean the results of the presale? Yes, it was amazing. I think there will be more interested buyers. This project is prospective and promising. By the way, I heard that there are some advantageous bonuses. Am I right?
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:12:15 AM

Do you mean the results of the presale? Yes, it was amazing. I think there will be more interested buyers. This project is prospective and promising. By the way, I heard that there are some advantageous bonuses. Am I right?
Yes, it is true but unfortunately presale will be finished really soon. So, if someone wants to get some bonus they need to hurry up. There is only 4 days left. This offer is great.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:22:00 AM

Yes, it is true but unfortunately presale will be finished really soon. So, if someone wants to get some bonus they need to hurry up. There is only 4 days left. This offer is great.
You are absolutely right. I have some friends that want to participate in the white list but they have some doubts about this project. Maybe I should try to change their minds. I think it is very important for them.
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:27:56 AM

You are absolutely right. I have some friends that want to participate in the white list but they have some doubts about this project. Maybe I should try to change their minds. I think it is very important for them.
Yes, you need to make something. I guess it is not a financial advice, it is a friendly advice. This project deserves to be noticed and crypto enthusiasts need to be more attentive to Neluns. It can change everything.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:33:07 AM

Hello, community! The project looks brilliant. I read all information about this project and I wonder how I connect with developers. I don’t have any questions but I want to talk about possible collaboration. I guess this project will help me a lot.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:41:03 AM

Hello, community! The project looks brilliant. I read all information about this project and I wonder how I connect with developers. I don’t have any questions but I want to talk about possible collaboration. I guess this project will help me a lot.
I agree that Neluns can be really useful for ecommerce and other far-sighted businessmen. I guess they will be able to answer in telegram. Here is a link for their official channel.
https://t.me/TheNelunsChat
guarino

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:47:26 AM

I agree that Neluns can be really useful for ecommerce and other far-sighted businessmen. I guess they will be able to answer in telegram. Here is a link for their official channel.

Thank you so much for your help. I guess you are right. Neluns have all possible features for successful ecommerce. By the way, I like the idea of insurance. I have never seen that some platform could offer something similar.
Techsan

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:52:37 AM

Thank you so much for your help. I guess you are right. Neluns have all possible features for successful ecommerce. By the way, I like the idea of insurance. I have never seen that some platform could offer something similar.
True. I like that there a great choice for users. Everyone will be able to choose the best insurance for you. There are full and partial insurance. I guess developers have made something really important for the current market.
guarino

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:58:46 AM

True. I like that there a great choice for users. Everyone will be able to choose the best insurance for you. There are full and partial insurance. I guess developers have made something really important for the current market.
Neluns team is perfect. They prefer simplicity and minimal risks. That’s why they used experience of all accessible financial products and united it with promising ideas. I think it is the perfect combination. I have no doubts in their powers.
Techsan

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:04:33 AM

Neluns team is perfect. They prefer simplicity and minimal risks. That’s why they used experience of all accessible financial products and united it with promising ideas. I think it is the perfect combination. I have no doubts in their powers.
It is so nice to see that there are loyal community members that are inspired by Neluns team. I guess they appreciate your feelings. I am sure they have a lot of interesting and pleasant surprises for community members.
guarino

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:09:11 AM

It is so nice to see that there are loyal community members that are inspired by Neluns team. I guess they appreciate your feelings. I am sure they have a lot of interesting and pleasant surprises for community members.
Time will tell. This team used all accessible knowledge to design this platform. I am sure that there won’t be any problems in development of Neluns, so I am sure as hell about it.
Techsan

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:15:19 AM

Time will tell. This team used all accessible knowledge to design this platform. I am sure that there won’t be any problems in development of Neluns, so I am sure as hell about it.
Great. It is really great to hear. I expect a lot of interesting events connected to Neluns and I would be happy if could join me too. I will follow this project for a long time.
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:20:50 AM

I really like Neluns twitter. Developers try to keep their community informed about all interesting crypto news from all over the world. I am happy that I have this possibility. Thanks a lot, to developers!
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:25:34 AM

I really like Neluns twitter. Developers try to keep their community informed about all interesting crypto news from all over the world. I am happy that I have this possibility. Thanks a lot, to developers!
I have never read Neluns twitter but now I think I have lost a lot. I like when developers think about their community. Can you send me the link, please? I want to take a look.
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:31:14 AM

I have never read Neluns twitter but now I think I have lost a lot. I like when developers think about their community. Can you send me the link, please? I want to take a look.
Here you are. I guess developers created a perfect platform and users won’t be unsatisfied.
https://twitter.com/TheNeluns
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:36:33 AM

Here you are. I guess developers created a perfect platform and users won’t be unsatisfied.
https://twitter.com/TheNeluns

You were absolutely right about their twitter account. I find out a lot of interesting details about this project also. I haven’t known that by the law Neluns aren’t required to issue 1099 tax disclosure forms, which report on various manners of alternative or miscellaneous income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: