Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:06:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:22:08 AM

I am so impressed by Neluns success. I really think that they deserved even more raised funds. Froward-looking investors know that Neluns is a perfect way to increase your profits.
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:26:22 AM

The potential of this project is very high. Everything depends on reaction of developers and time of implementation of the project, of course.
12coins

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:28:04 AM

I am so impressed by Neluns success. I really think that they deserved even more raised funds. Froward-looking investors know that Neluns is a perfect way to increase your profits.

Well, Neluns is really something special but I don’t understand what results do you mean? I want to know more about this great project. I have a lot of expectations about it.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:29:37 AM

The potential of this project is very high. Everything depends on reaction of developers and time of implementation of the project, of course.
Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are very serious for today. This platform is going to solve a lot of uncomfortable situations that can be faced in the nearest future.
guarino

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:32:44 AM

Well, Neluns is really something special but I don’t understand what results do you mean? I want to know more about this great project. I have a lot of expectations about it.

I can assure you that everything will be great. Developers reached the presale hard cap and collected $2.715.000. I guess it is an impressive amount. Developers will use this money to improve the project.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:34:43 AM

Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are very serious for today. This platform is going to solve a lot of uncomfortable situations that can be faced in the nearest future.
I suppose that in just two years cryptocurrencies will be accepted in all shops. And this project probably will become the main reasons of such a transition.
12coins

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:38:14 AM

I can assure you that everything will be great. Developers reached the presale hard cap and collected $2.715.000. I guess it is an impressive amount. Developers will use this money to improve the project.
Wow. I haven’t heard about it yet. It is just great. I think they will impress community in the crowd sale also. There are so many users that want to support this project. I think the platform will be on the top.
amanai

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:39:30 AM

Hello to community members I wanted to ask about NLS tokens Is there something special of them or not and they one make the system work?
guarino

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:43:31 AM

Wow. I haven’t heard about it yet. It is just great. I think they will impress community in the crowd sale also. There are so many users that want to support this project. I think the platform will be on the top.
You are absolutely right. There is no reason to doubt about its popularity. Crypto enthusiast will be able to get wonderful opportunities. I know that assurance services offered by neluns are unique. I have never heard that someone offered something similar.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:44:13 AM

Hello to community members I wanted to ask about NLS tokens Is there something special of them or not and they one make the system work?

All the coins/tokens within platforms make them work, it is the main rule. As for NLS tokens, the  situation I a bit more interesting. You can get a source of passive income when you have a lot of tokens
12coins

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:49:59 AM

You are absolutely right. There is no reason to doubt about its popularity. Crypto enthusiast will be able to get wonderful opportunities. I know that assurance services offered by neluns are unique. I have never heard that someone offered something similar.
Me too. Maybe there are some similar platforms but I think Neluns is the best one. This project has great future. Neluns team want to create a comfortable ecosystem for a comfortable usage of digital assets.
amanai

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:50:30 AM

All the coins/tokens within platforms make them work, it is the main rule. As for NLS tokens, the  situation I a bit more interesting. You can get a source of passive income when you have a lot of tokens
The following info I have found on the web-site:” The NLS token is a security token, profits of the Neluns ecosystem are quarterly distributed to NLS token holders in proportion to the quantity of tokens held”.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:55:07 AM

The following info I have found on the web-site:” The NLS token is a security token, profits of the Neluns ecosystem are quarterly distributed to NLS token holders in proportion to the quantity of tokens held”.
In other words if you have tokens of the company you will receive 50% profits. Seems like the easiest way to earn money without efforts. Another good possibility to earn in the internet
guarino

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:55:25 AM

Me too. Maybe there are some similar platforms but I think Neluns is the best one. This project has great future. Neluns team want to create a comfortable ecosystem for a comfortable usage of digital assets.

True. I hope I will see it on the top. I know that current market really needs something like this. It could change everything. I am convinced that neluns will make a cryptocurrency revolution. I will wait for it.
kk777

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:56:10 AM

I suppose that in just two years cryptocurrencies will be accepted in all shops. And this project probably will become the main reasons of such a transition.
I totally agree with you that the world is under changes very fast but some changed are out of this reality. Hardly can fiat money can be replaced by cryptocurrencies. It sounds very ridiculous.
12coins

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:01:39 PM

True. I hope I will see it on the top. I know that current market really needs something like this. It could change everything. I am convinced that neluns will make a cryptocurrency revolution. I will wait for it.

There are a lot of people that wait for it also. I read Neluns twitter and I find out a lot of interesting reviews and positive comments. This support will be a great force to raise the project.
amanai

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:03:27 PM

In other words if you have tokens of the company you will receive 50% profits. Seems like the easiest way to earn money without efforts. Another good possibility to earn in the internet
As I see it you can exchange these tokens for fiat money. And funds can be instantly send on your credit card. The team cares about members and participants of their project
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:05:30 PM

I totally agree with you that the world is under changes very fast but some changed are out of this reality. Hardly can fiat money can be replaced by cryptocurrencies. It sounds very ridiculous.
I think that the replacement is still can be finished . The market has a lot of disadvantages that can be solved by cryptocurrencies
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:16:29 PM

As I see it you can exchange these tokens for fiat money. And funds can be instantly send on your credit card. The team cares about members and participants of their project
The idea is good and now it is clear for me. Hope everything you say is truth. And who know about distribution of the funds? You can give me the link and I will check it
kk777

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:17:01 PM

I think that the replacement is still can be finished . The market has a lot of disadvantages that can be solved by cryptocurrencies
Don’t know about replacement, but I know for sure that these currencies form some kind of coexistence. There is nothing that can prevent such a partnership between digital currencies and fiat.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: