Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:40:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 [786] 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
yourstruly

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 10:08:28 AM

Don't want to rain on the parade (i have a BC stack too), but what happens when other coins get multipools? NXT already has it, FAC too?, etc, NEM is thinking about it...

Too late. BC was/is the pioneer and we have the community....do they?

Don't they?

Clearly they don't because we have a much larger pool that is growing at a much faster rate. We have more volume and a growing market cap.

Also not all multipools are alike, if our developers are better we will have better payouts, which has been shown to be true.

Excoin - Innovative Cryptocurrency Exchange - https://exco.in

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:08:33 AM

Faircoin is an imitation. The mining pool isn't as good, the community isn't there, they aren't going to be added to coinkite, they don't have the right inflation, they don't have nearly the volume, they don't have nearly the market cap... soon the people rooting for it will realize and switch to blackcoin. But why wait for us to go up another 100% before you realize.

dont underestimate faircoin , it has everything  and is barely 1 month old. The volume is there faircoin is 24th with 500 btc daily volume what bc was around yesterday.

Just enjoy the show im in both with no regrets.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
notallthere

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:09:59 AM

Don't want to rain on the parade (i have a BC stack too), but what happens when other coins get multipools? NXT already has it, FAC too?, etc, NEM is thinking about it...

Other coins don't have the speed of transaction, or the wider adoption. FAC has 10 minute block times. They are already seeing results from their multipool. I can't really say anything for NXT because I never had any interest in it.
 I think the long term threat is not to the value of BC but to the life expectancy of many smaller alt coins. Coins with devs able to implement this will become stronger. The pool is just a small part of what BC has overall though IMO.

EXPRESSCOIN- Lose 20% of your value before even getting coins?!?!Sounds great!
yourstruly

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 10:10:34 AM

Faircoin is an imitation. The mining pool isn't as good, the community isn't there, they aren't going to be added to coinkite, they don't have the right inflation, they don't have nearly the volume, they don't have nearly the market cap... soon the people rooting for it will realize and switch to blackcoin. But why wait for us to go up another 100% before you realize.

dont underestimate faircoin , it has everything  and is barely 1 month old. The volume is there faircoin is 24th with 500 btc daily volume what bc was around yesterday.

Just enjoy the show im in both with no regrets.

Faircoin is garbage, by the time their pool that is just adding shares to wafflepool hits 1k MH/s we will hit 15k MH/s. The blackcoin pool is and will always be far more advanced which will equate to better payouts.

500 BTC daily volume is nothing compared to what we are doing. We hit 1 million daily volume today.

shai_

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:11:15 AM

can someone explain why coins run multipools and mine other profitable coin ? (and sustain their coin's virtual value)
what about network security ?
if difficulty is very low, it makes double spending attack easier.. right?
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:11:46 AM

Other coins don't have the speed of transaction, or the wider adoption. FAC has 10 minute block times. They are already seeing results from their multipool. I can't really say anything for NXT because I never had any interest in it.
 I think the long term threat is not to the value of BC but to the life expectancy of many smaller alt coins. Coins with devs able to implement this will become stronger. The pool is just a small part of what BC has overall though IMO.

Fac havent seen the result of their multipool yet believe me. only 1 run have been made of 1.33 btc it has nothing to do with the multipool yet.

But what about we stop negatives comparaison now? BC is going to a whole other level approching the big coins and you guys still looking behind you?

CONTACT
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:12:01 AM

I must have missed that. I would like to see the 33 BTC sell wall taken out everything has slowed down since it showed up
yourstruly

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 10:13:55 AM

can someone explain why coins run multipools and mine other profitable coin ? (and sustain their coin's virtual value)
what about network security ?
if difficulty is very low, it makes double spending attack easier.. right?

Blackcoin is a pure Proof of Stake coin meaning there are no more mined coins. Blackcoin only has 1% inflation and the multipool mines other profitable coins and strategically sells them on several markets to get the best rates while building sell walls. This adds constant buying pressure on Blackcoin and causes miners to hold instead of sell like most PoW coins. This creates two separate positive feedback loops that cause the price to steadily go up over time.

yourstruly

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 10:15:10 AM

Fac havent seen the result of their multipool yet believe me. only 1 run have been made of 1.33 btc it has nothing to do with the multipool yet.

But what about we stop negatives comparaison now? BC is going to a whole other level approching the big coins and you guys still looking behind you?

FAC multipool just uses wafflepool, its not even comparable to BC multipool. BC multipool is much more advanced already and constantly advancing. A multipool isn't a simple pool it also involves building a complex trading engine. You are going to really regret backing FAC and not backing BC, trust me.

http://poolpicker.eu/ < Compare the results already. Wafflepool vs BC Pool. We haven't even hit version 2 yet, we just got out of beta. They haven't even finished a fully working multipool.

nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:21:04 AM

Iam actually amazed that with all the price jumps today, i haven't really seen any major dumping, people are still holding.
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:21:57 AM

FAC multipool just uses wafflepool, its not even comparable to BC multipool. BC multipool is much more advanced already and constantly advancing. A multipool isn't a simple pool it also involves building a complex trading engine. You are going to really regret backing FAC and not backing BC, trust me.

http://poolpicker.eu/ < Compare the results already. Wafflepool vs BC Pool. We haven't even hit version 2 yet, we just got out of beta. They haven't even finished a fully working multipool.

ur just too retardly blinded to notice im backing both of them. And what the fuck do you know about trading? fac multipool is growing slowly why the need to hate about it? I have both coins and i know both are doing well now move on .

CONTACT
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:22:58 AM

ur just too retardly blinded to notice im backing both of them. And what the fuck do you know about trading? fac multipool is growing slowly why the need to hate about it? I have both coins and i know both are doing well now move on .

I also support both, but I think we need to keep FAC discussion on the FAC thread, and BC discussion here!

GEO, RLC & QRL.
yourstruly

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 10:23:33 AM

FAC multipool is a sham, its not even a real multipool thats my point. Its just piggybacking on wafflepool, which doesn't have great rates. This isn't hate, this is fact. You would do better not wasting money on FAC because people are hyping it to dump. Its a premined coin as well, which makes it shady.

DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:27:33 AM

FAC multipool is a sham, its not even a real multipool thats my point. Its just piggybacking on wafflepool, which doesn't have great rates. This isn't hate, this is fact. You would do better not wasting money on FAC because people are hyping it to dump. Its a premined coin as well, which makes it shady.

Well it looks that without a multipool its about to reach the price bc reached with the help of the multipool now what? STFU dude ur not helping bc by trying to downgrade fac. Because the facts are fac is now 23th on coinmarketcap. Once again im in both and they both are doing and will keep doing good its been like that since they both were selling at 500 sat and since you had most likely would have said the same thing when it was at 500 sat ur pretty bad at speculating lol.

CONTACT
KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:27:43 AM

The multipool is awesome, but these meteoric rises are coming from much more than just that..
klopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:31:39 AM

Envy & Respect @ the ones who got in @ 500 sat! Hope u hodled ur coinz!  Grin
yourstruly

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 10:31:43 AM

Well it looks that without a multipool its about to reach the price bc reached with the help of the multipool now what? STFU dude ur not helping bc by trying to downgrade fac. Because the facts are fac is now 23th on coinmarketcap. Once again im in both and they both are doing and will keep doing good its been like that since they both were selling at 500 sat and since you had most likely would have said the same thing when it was at 500 sat ur pretty bad at speculating lol.

That is because of hype not technology or multipool, which was your argument. Now that that is failing you are resorting to ad hominems which is very unbecoming of you. If its purely hype driving it, without community or a real multipool the coin won't sustain the increased price.

How do you know I'm bad at speculating? What is this assumption based of?

On the other hand BC multipool is actually proving to be very strong, and growing rapidly. The BC payouts are on average better than all the other pools before considering the rapidly increasing cost of BC. We also got on board with coinkite, moolah, etc. We are rapidly growing as a community, this isn't just a pump and dump scam like FAC.

notallthere

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:32:37 AM

Moolah's twitter:

Moolah ‏@moolah_io  10m
@SoepkipCrypto You came through. #blackcoin will be on our entire platform by noon GMT tomorrow. Online, point of sale, the works.

EXPRESSCOIN- Lose 20% of your value before even getting coins?!?!Sounds great!
sykick

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:33:02 AM

I've been trying to solomine but i can't get it to work at all!
Been solomining alot of diffrent cryptocurrenses

But i can't get BLACKCOIN solomining work
Is it even possible to solomine Blackcoin

If someone can point me in the right direction it would be awesome!
( Cant find any info internet internet(

DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:33:46 AM

That is because of hype not technology or multipool, which was your argument. Now that that is failing you are resorting to ad hominems which is very unbecoming of you. If its purely hype driving it, without community or a real multipool the coin won't sustain the increased price.

How do you know I'm bad at speculating? What is this assumption based of? I made 100 BTC last night Smiley, how much did you make?

lol?? if i had gotten into bc at 500 sat i think anyone since day 1 at bc already have 100 btc worth of bc. who gives a fuck ive made plenty on other coins and will be making plenty on FAIRCOIN ALSO. but still holding a small 4k coin of blackcoin so who cares ?? haha fkin retard.

CONTACT
Pages: « 1 ... 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 [786] 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: