Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:52:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 [787] 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
yourstruly

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 10:34:29 AM

I've been trying to solomine but i can't get it to work at all!
Been solomining alot of diffrent cryptocurrenses

But i can't get BLACKCOIN solomining work
Is it even possible to solomine Blackcoin

If someone can point me in the right direction it would be awesome!
( Cant find any info internet internet(

You don't mine BC anymore. You can only stake.

Excoin - Innovative Cryptocurrency Exchange - https://exco.in

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
braxx

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:35:33 AM

I've been trying to solomine but i can't get it to work at all!
Been solomining alot of diffrent cryptocurrenses

But i can't get BLACKCOIN solomining work
Is it even possible to solomine Blackcoin

If someone can point me in the right direction it would be awesome!
( Cant find any info internet internet(

blackcoin is POS
no mining at all
yourstruly

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 10:36:12 AM

Don't want to rain on the parade (i have a BC stack too), but what happens when other coins get multipools? NXT already has it, FAC too?, etc, NEM is thinking about it...

Other coins don't have the speed of transaction, or the wider adoption. FAC has 10 minute block times. They are already seeing results from their multipool. I can't really say anything for NXT because I never had any interest in it.
 I think the long term threat is not to the value of BC but to the life expectancy of many smaller alt coins. Coins with devs able to implement this will become stronger. The pool is just a small part of what BC has overall though IMO.

Fac havent seen the result of their multipool yet believe me. only 1 run have been made of 1.33 btc it has nothing to do with the multipool yet.

But what about we stop negatives comparaison now? BC is going to a whole other level approching the big coins and you guys still looking behind you?

FAC multipool just uses wafflepool, its not even comparable to BC multipool. BC multipool is much more advanced already and constantly advancing. A multipool isn't a simple pool it also involves building a complex trading engine. You are going to really regret backing FAC and not backing BC, trust me.

http://poolpicker.eu/ < Compare the results already. Wafflepool vs BC Pool. We haven't even hit version 2 yet, we just got out of beta. They haven't even finished a fully working multipool.

ur just too retardly blinded to notice im backing both of them. And what the fuck do you know about trading? fac multipool is growing slowly why the need to hate about it? I have both coins and i know both are doing well now move on .

FAC multipool is a sham, its not even a real multipool thats my point. Its just piggybacking on wafflepool, which doesn't have great rates. This isn't hate, this is fact. You would do better not wasting money on FAC because people are hyping it to dump. Its a premined coin as well, which makes it shady.

Well it looks that without a multipool its about to reach the price bc reached with the help of the multipool now what? STFU dude ur not helping bc by trying to downgrade fac. Because the facts are fac is now 23th on coinmarketcap. Once again im in both and they both are doing and will keep doing good its been like that since they both were selling at 500 sat and since you had most likely would have said the same thing when it was at 500 sat ur pretty bad at speculating lol.

That is because of hype not technology or multipool, which was your argument. Now that that is failing you are resorting to ad hominems which is very unbecoming of you. If its purely hype driving it, without community or a real multipool the coin won't sustain the increased price.

How do you know I'm bad at speculating? What is this assumption based of? I made 100 BTC last night Smiley, how much did you make?

lol?? if i had gotten into bc at 500 sat i think anyone since day 1 at bc already have 100 btc worth of bc. who gives a fuck ive made plenty on other coins and will be making plenty on FAIRCOIN ALSO. but still holding a small 4k coin of blackcoin so who cares ?? haha fkin retard.

Whats with all the name calling? You can't have a discussion without resorting to insults? Does your logic not defend itself?

easyjo

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:37:44 AM

https://altoutlet.com/bc now accepts BlackCoin ~8k products, free international shipping and a portion of all sales going to charity (selectable on checkout).

https://altoutlet.com/bc
Some BlackCoin shirts here: https://altoutlet.com/bc/products?q=blackcoin
yourstruly

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 10:38:27 AM

We almost hit 6k MH/s scrypt side! In my opinion, more important than price. 

DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:38:31 AM

Don't want to rain on the parade (i have a BC stack too), but what happens when other coins get multipools? NXT already has it, FAC too?, etc, NEM is thinking about it...

Other coins don't have the speed of transaction, or the wider adoption. FAC has 10 minute block times. They are already seeing results from their multipool. I can't really say anything for NXT because I never had any interest in it.
 I think the long term threat is not to the value of BC but to the life expectancy of many smaller alt coins. Coins with devs able to implement this will become stronger. The pool is just a small part of what BC has overall though IMO.

Fac havent seen the result of their multipool yet believe me. only 1 run have been made of 1.33 btc it has nothing to do with the multipool yet.

But what about we stop negatives comparaison now? BC is going to a whole other level approching the big coins and you guys still looking behind you?

FAC multipool just uses wafflepool, its not even comparable to BC multipool. BC multipool is much more advanced already and constantly advancing. A multipool isn't a simple pool it also involves building a complex trading engine. You are going to really regret backing FAC and not backing BC, trust me.

http://poolpicker.eu/ < Compare the results already. Wafflepool vs BC Pool. We haven't even hit version 2 yet, we just got out of beta. They haven't even finished a fully working multipool.

ur just too retardly blinded to notice im backing both of them. And what the fuck do you know about trading? fac multipool is growing slowly why the need to hate about it? I have both coins and i know both are doing well now move on .

FAC multipool is a sham, its not even a real multipool thats my point. Its just piggybacking on wafflepool, which doesn't have great rates. This isn't hate, this is fact. You would do better not wasting money on FAC because people are hyping it to dump. Its a premined coin as well, which makes it shady.

Well it looks that without a multipool its about to reach the price bc reached with the help of the multipool now what? STFU dude ur not helping bc by trying to downgrade fac. Because the facts are fac is now 23th on coinmarketcap. Once again im in both and they both are doing and will keep doing good its been like that since they both were selling at 500 sat and since you had most likely would have said the same thing when it was at 500 sat ur pretty bad at speculating lol.

That is because of hype not technology or multipool, which was your argument. Now that that is failing you are resorting to ad hominems which is very unbecoming of you. If its purely hype driving it, without community or a real multipool the coin won't sustain the increased price.

How do you know I'm bad at speculating? What is this assumption based of? I made 100 BTC last night Smiley, how much did you make?

lol?? if i had gotten into bc at 500 sat i think anyone since day 1 at bc already have 100 btc worth of bc. who gives a fuck ive made plenty on other coins and will be making plenty on FAIRCOIN ALSO. but still holding a small 4k coin of blackcoin so who cares ?? haha fkin retard.

Whats with all the name calling? You can't have a discussion without resorting to insults? Does your logic not defend itself?

haha what ever lol.. move on

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
yourstruly

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 10:41:26 AM

Says someone who can't defend their position without insulting someone, or make a cogent argument because your logic is flawed.

DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:43:36 AM

Says someone who can't defend their position without insulting someone, or make a cogent argument because your logic is flawed.

Lol yea its flawed, fac is still trading at 6k sat without the help of the multipool BUDDY haha. I wonder which logic is flawed right now?

CONTACT
lonely@thetop

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:44:47 AM

Guys can you stop the coin fight? FAC has FAC thread, this is BC thread, not "Compare BC to FAC"
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 10:46:04 AM

Guys can you stop the coin fight? FAC has FAC thread, this is BC thread, not "Compare BC to FAC"

I can agree. BlackCoin is a BlackCoin. FAC is a FAC.

But if you want to argue about two different things - it is your will.

Regards
JamesR1

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:46:22 AM

Hi,

I have been worked hard over the last couple of days to produce something of my own for you guys. I hope you like it and are interested.

I have created a version of the BlackCoin on Shapeways that you guys can buy and own.
Plainly I haven't had a month to (And I don't really have one spare) to have obtained one myself. (Sadly)

But on hearing about the USB wallet I thought I could design a holder or something. Well, the realisation is that the USB wallet is a complete thing in itself. But by creating a Coin that could come apart in two halves, it has a hollow centre where you can keep something important that you choose yourself. It's just as a good.
I am going to be fair on you guys and say I have used the suggested tolerance fitting. If when I receive mine, I can change this value I will. Any changes will be a MK 2.

And just to make sure people can make a definitive purchasing choice, I did the obvious and created the single 'Black Coin'.
And knowing that shapeways can be expensive, I have gone and made a batch of 12. So you never run out. (* That last bit is a joke)

They are 34mm diameter and are perfectly round. The specifics of the dimensions are on Shapeways.

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/CoinWear

There will be more stuff but I will be trying to work on some design stuff for the Black Coin Store as well.

Images.
The Coin

The Box

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
jordant

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:46:27 AM

And suddenly, the stake amounts are starting to look serious.. BC continues like that and some of us will be living on stake income soon enough!
Can you explain how staking works? How often will I get new coins?

LancienMaleAlpha

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:47:15 AM

Can some1 tell me when the pool sell the coins mined, or when the pool buy Blackcoin? thanks

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
lonely@thetop

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:54:27 AM

And suddenly, the stake amounts are starting to look serious.. BC continues like that and some of us will be living on stake income soon enough!
Can you explain how staking works? How often will I get new coins?

If you do not move your coins for 8 hours they will become stake-able, that is start generating 1% yearly interest. You will get interest for your stake-able coins whenever you open and unlock you wallet. If you never open/unlock your wallet you will never get interest, if you unlock it only rarely you will get your 1% yearly share for the time "missed" (time your wallet spent locked whilst having stake-able coins). If you keep your wallet unlocked 24x7 you will benefit from compound interest - that is you will get interest on interest, but someone mentioned it's accumulating to like 1.1% yearly instead of 1% that way, but the other side of this is you are helping secure the network - same way miners secure their network mining their PoW coins.

TLDR; open and unlock your wallet sometimes to automatically get your share of 1% yearly stake of your stash.
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:55:17 AM

https://altoutlet.com/bc now accepts BlackCoin ~8k products, free international shipping and a portion of all sales going to charity (selectable on checkout).

https://altoutlet.com/bc
Some BlackCoin shirts here: https://altoutlet.com/bc/products?q=blackcoin

Great news! Thanks for adding the support for BC!

KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:57:05 AM

Or an 5k Blackcoin price again that would be a dream too.

I think 5k might be a full-blown fantasy at this point.  Cheesy
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:57:15 AM

BC 9th on coinmarketcap not bad not bad Tongue

Lets hope that 40$ by bc cap by the end of 2014 is real Tongue

CONTACT
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:57:48 AM

lets see if BC can even get close to $0.50 per coin in value.....
KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:58:48 AM

Let's just make this an unstoppable force, conquer LTC and push $40 right now.  Grin
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:08:44 AM

Let's just make this an unstoppable force, conquer LTC and push $40 right now.  Grin

I believe once bc hits 1$ it will attract a way other level of investors.

Doesnt BTC-e would be considering bc?

CONTACT
Pages: « 1 ... 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 [787] 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: