Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 12:14:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 [1580] 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509634 times)
ShopemNL
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 03:34:11 PM

Soon for blackcoin Smiley

SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 03:38:17 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2015, 04:54:11 PM by SalimNagamato

Soon for blackcoin Smiley

why is it so big ?
edit: i want it to fit my pocket

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 07:06:42 PM

This is not meant to be a racist comment, but this seems familiar: Someone (who claims to be) located in Nigeria offers you an opportunity to make money via the internet, but you need to give them money first.

In addition to that, they do not even give any information about the people/companies behind it, there is nothing but an email-address.

Both reasons not to give them a single BLK even if you never heard of the scammer assclowns behind BitStake and their previous scams.

Blackcoin will be removed from the platform in 7 days, notice will be sent out to users that have BLK coins.

And you decide to remove Blackcoin from your platform only because one person said that you don't provide any personal and company information on your site ?   
What a childish decision..  Why don't you just be the bigger man prove him wrong and provide that information , that's what I would have expected from a serious and legit service, not an instant back out.

Would you also remove Bitcoin from your service if I would criticize your integrity on another thread ?

Trust me, you don't want Blackcoin on there.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 07:26:28 PM

You're not in a good position to judge, considering your past with Bob.

Now you're a Saint.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 08:39:59 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2015, 08:58:01 PM by Subtuppel

You're not in a good position to judge, considering your past with Bob.

Now you're a Saint.
While you are not in a good position to do anything, considering that the majority of your posts is in the official threads of other scams conducted by the same (== BitStake) scammers.

It's funny that we have several people who never posted here before pop up to defend BitStake all of a sudden  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Anyways, i am pretty sure that the world famous BitStake platform is as much as "alive" as their on-site shitcoin XBS.

* btw, that does not mean that i am or ever was a fan of davids involvement with BitBay, i've critizised it a lot.

Cryptock

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:08:18 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2015, 09:39:33 PM by Cryptock

Did I defend bitstake in my last post? My response was based on his comment on reddit No, BitStake is a coin made by Bobsurplus and Gekko. Do NOT stake with them or you will regret it.

Talking about shitcoin, blackcoin is not exceptional, it was pump and dump.

When I was talking about BC, your account was still unregistered.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Decentradical

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:38:59 PM

I'm glad it was brought to light. I don't need to know whether Bitstake is a scam or not. Bob's involvement was all the information required.
Cryptock

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:41:16 PM

I'm glad it was brought to light. I don't need to know whether Bitstake is a scam or not. Bob's involvement was all the information required.

You trying much David with all your sockpuppet accounts.

How was it a scam? Was it premined or sold like Bitbay?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Subtuppel

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:50:13 PM

You are aware of the fact that your avatar image "is" a coin that plummeted from 1200 USD to 160ish and only crept up a little bit since in like half a year? The "it's just pump and dump" goes for every single coin in the history of crypto including your beloved BTC (that is also played with, just on a larger scale), just that most coins are dead after one "round" and don't have/never had any community behind it. BLK is far away from being an "ordinary" coin. But of course you know that, troll.
bye.

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 12:04:45 AM

Ive asked this question before: Why does blackcoin not allow KNC miners to mine with scrypt-N on the multipool? Ive sent 2 support tickets, and asked the question here once. Ive mined the other few Scrypt N coins without any problems. Why I try to mine the scrypt-N I get speeds of 2khs after 1 hour.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
alexcfr

Activity: 304

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:47:11 AM

good article referencing Blackcoin
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/20988/blockchain-meets-big-data-realtime-analysis/
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:07:48 AM

any buddy find anything out about mintpal yet, anychance of getting blackcoins back i heard of people getting karma and shit back

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Decentradical

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 01:16:39 PM

You trying much David with all your sockpuppet accounts.

How was it a scam? Was it premined or sold like Bitbay?

I'm not saying it's a scam. Bobsurplus is involved in Bitstake and that's more than enough. No point in shooting the messenger. That Bitstake bails out the moment someone raises awareness on it is just icing on the cake.
Subtuppel

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 03:32:02 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2015, 04:07:34 PM by Subtuppel

Ive asked this question before: Why does blackcoin not allow KNC miners to mine with scrypt-N on the multipool? Ive sent 2 support tickets, and asked the question here once. Ive mined the other few Scrypt N coins without any problems. Why I try to mine the scrypt-N I get speeds of 2khs after 1 hour.

Vegas

I am afraid there's no point in asking here since (as far as i know) none of the pool support reads this forum.
If the helpdesk does not answer you can try to catch them at reddit:

http://reddit.com/user/chnchapters

Can't help with the issue myself, not a miner at all, sorry....

Mick666

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:01:32 PM

Subtuppel
Please answer my PM
Subtuppel

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:38:09 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2015, 05:54:20 PM by Subtuppel

BLK is the top Proof of Stake coin so tell me what you guys think...
how impertinent is it to call that PoS 3.0? PoS 3.0 is the making (under that label) since end 2014, of course by rat4 ;-)
IMO there's nothing even remotely interesting in it and as far as i can tell also not much new stuff (almost all has been done by other clones), sorry.

Should anyone be interested in discussing it anyways, you have better chances at our subreddit. This thread is no longer used by (the largest part of) the community, i just post here for "others" and the few who did not find their way to reddit yet (and for not just leaving it to our good old resident trolls).

mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:52:41 AM

I'm not saying it's a scam. Bobsurplus is involved in Bitstake and that's more than enough. No point in shooting the messenger. That Bitstake bails out the moment someone raises awareness on it is just icing on the cake.

Our last post was deleted by your dev.
Last time I checked, Bob was banned from posting on Bitstake thread. Can you back up your claim that Bob was involved with Bitstake?

Like we said in our previous post, we are pushing mass adoption of digital currencies with prepaid wallet cards, peer lending, remittances, online staking and trading. Blackcoin was added because one of your supporter pushed for it and we understand if you don't want to be part of that. One less coin to talk about.

We are still in BETA, how popular is bitstake? https://twitter.com/bitstake/status/595280209793798144

wow, 6000 fake tweets..  nice work.

You have been burned, move on..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1041206.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=923791.0
Subtuppel

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:38:57 PM

Updated Obsidian Wallet tutorial v.0.3
Thanks to CryptoHyde from our subreddit

Coinjoin: Already on the docket
Quote from: Thereal_Jabulon
This project came to the drawing board approximately one month ago in exploratory conversations between the BLK Foundation, JP Richardson, and The Black Chamber. A basic outline, including proposed timeline, estimated costs and formal project launch date were being finalized, with an announcement due on or before July 15. Given that the community has already confirmed interest in making this development happen, we will be pushing that up to ASAP - meaning days, not weeks.

It is essential to understand that "Coinmixing", "Coinjoin", "Coinshuffle" etc, are not all one generic thing - there are crucial distinctions to keep in mind. One thing we specifically want to avoid is having a trusted 3rd-party dependent mixing service, for all the obvious reasons. We are looking to create a truly revolutionary and ultimately fully P2P solution. This may involve an interim step that is Coinjoin-based, and may require a centralized server but does not at any point require the user to give up control of their coins. Our aim is to get this project off on a secure and practical footing, to involve the community, to insure it gets done properly and to make sure it is done in a timely manner.

Decentradical

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:10:10 PM

Our last post was deleted by your dev.
Last time I checked, Bob was banned from posting on Bitstake thread. Can you back up your claim that Bob was involved with Bitstake?

I can't. If Bob genuinely isn't a part of the project in any way then I'll take back my words and I won't further comment.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:37:53 AM

Did I defend bitstake in my last post? My response was based on his comment on reddit No, BitStake is a coin made by Bobsurplus and Gekko. Do NOT stake with them or you will regret it.

Talking about shitcoin, blackcoin is not exceptional, it was pump and dump.

When I was talking about BC, your account was still unregistered.

I was told about it before the stupid project even started. So yeah, I'm sure of it. And dont accuse me of sockpuppets, thats retarded. I use my real name on these forums unlike most people and hardly even waste time on here. Only a coward hides behind his keyboard.

Besides, who is crazy enough to let someone else manage their staked coins?

As for my involvement with Bob thats old news. I didnt know who he was when the Bitbay project started and they tried to drag my name through the mud. Obviously if i knew he was such a bastard, i would have never touched that project. There was 4 other people on it and most of my talks were with Steven. It could have happened to anyone. This subject is boring. Please dont come here and talk about other coins, this thread is for Blackcoin only.

Bitcoin was also a pump and dump, have you ever heard of Willy on My Gox? Lol dont even get me started on that one.
Pages: « 1 ... 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 [1580] 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: