Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:21:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 [1565] 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509634 times)
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 02:59:09 AM

how much did you lost fmasta?

or attract attention for no reason ? get a life and be calm, thx

I guess that banning my account on reddit, was probably the worst way to make me to remain calm

How about rational self-interest? That often has a calming effect on people, as it renders life so much more simple. What I mean is, you are wasting your time relentlessly knocking the coin and engaging in these pointless interchanges, the negativity and the agitation. You don't like Blackcoin? Fine, move on. Why give any more time, thought, or emotion to the subject? Don't you have a life? Don't you have more important things to do?

Don't worry too much for me. My life is  already filled with plenty as well as a few life coaches already.
I'm just trying like many of us here to make things and price move so I can fill my pockets a little bit more.

What about you ? are you here for money or projects

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jabulon

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 03:28:45 AM

I guess that banning my account on reddit, was probably the worst way to make me to remain calm

How about rational self-interest? That often has a calming effect on people, as it renders life so much more simple. What I mean is, you are wasting your time relentlessly knocking the coin and engaging in these pointless interchanges, the negativity and the agitation. You don't like Blackcoin? Fine, move on. Why give any more time, thought, or emotion to the subject? Don't you have a life? Don't you have more important things to do?

Don't worry too much for me. My life is  already filled with plenty as well as a few life coaches already.
I'm just trying like many of us here to make things and price move so I can fill my pockets a little bit more.

Me? Well, for one thing I fortunately am not relying on crypto as a 'source of income'. This already creates a certain degree of calmness and objectivity. It allows me to focus on what interests me most about crypto, namely the long-term potential it has to play an important part in the future of money, on a global scale. I am particularly interested in PoS. I see Blackcoin as having done more for the advancement of the protocol than any other coin. I see it as a sane, honest, sustained effort, in a very insane, scam-ridden and most often short-sighted and shortlived 'shitcoin-of-the-week' world. I see the gold-standard of consistent work on PoS from rat4. I see brilliant innovation from 3rd party devs. I see a lively and engaged community, one that has matured and grown over time rather than just evaporating in a few months. And, relatively speaking, the 1 mil+ market cap, user base and distribution are all looking like a healthy place to work from. So, I'm pretty happy just focusing on development and figuring out what I can do to encourage it and help move it along.

EDIT: and yes, on the long-term I certainly want to see value go up. I think development, and patience, are going to be keys for that.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
fmasta

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 03:40:22 AM

Me? Well, for one thing I fortunately am not relying on crypto as a 'source of income'. This already creates a certain degree of calmness and objectivity. It allows me to focus on what interests me most about crypto, namely the long-term potential it has to play an important part in the future of money, on a global scale. I am particularly interested in PoS. I see Blackcoin as having done more for the advancement of the protocol than any other coin. I see it as a sane, honest, sustained effort, in a very insane, scam-ridden and most often short-sighted and shortlived 'shitcoin-of-the-week' world. I see the gold-standard of consistent work on PoS from rat4. I see brilliant innovation from 3rd party devs. I see a lively and engaged community, one that has matured and grown over time rather than just evaporating in a few months. And, relatively speaking, the 1 mil+ market cap, user base and distribution are all looking like a healthy place to work from. So, I'm pretty happy just focusing on development and figuring out what I can do to encourage it and help move it along.

EDIT: and yes, on the long-term I certainly want to see value go up. I think development, and patience, are going to be keys for that.

Good. Do you have or forsee any plans for that.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Jabulon

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 11:19:05 AM

I do. I'm directly involved in several projects, am aware of others, and surely there is development going on I'm not aware of (yet). I wouldn't still be here if I didn't think they had enormous potential and a strong likelihood of succeeding. And that means, both on their own terms (execution) and future impact on the market/overall status and notoriety of the coin.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
zuepfi11

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 12:31:24 PM

fmasta

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:58:33 PM

Sorry for your lack of literacy, but maybe you should ask somebody to explain the word *plan* for you ?
else, maybe consider going back school (just to share your memes with other kids though)

fmasta

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 02:00:30 PM

I do. I'm directly involved in several projects, am aware of others, and surely there is development going on I'm not aware of (yet). I wouldn't still be here if I didn't think they had enormous potential and a strong likelihood of succeeding. And that means, both on their own terms (execution) and future impact on the market/overall status and notoriety of the coin.

So that's your plan. anything else ?

fmasta

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:40:26 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2015, 06:15:52 AM by fmasta

Do all Philosophers somewhat live out of this world ?

as building and preparing foundations as well as planning for them is "Living in the future"  Roll Eyes

crazytrain

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 10:13:11 PM

I miss of the old days of mintpal and blackcoin at its initial stages, maybe one day this could back to 90K.  Tongue
hansolo93

Activity: 301

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 05:15:24 PM

Guys , the only thing blackcoin needs is adoption and acceptance + Public interest... all three of them are not given at all.
We need a good PR Manager for this coin or it will go back to where it has started . Im wondering why the price hasnt fell rapidly , because of this lack of important stuff
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 10:55:37 AM

Price has not crashed rapidly because some smart individual is slowly accumulating.

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
fmasta

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 11:30:06 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2015, 01:01:56 PM by fmasta

Price has not crashed rapidly because some smart individual is slowly accumulating.

That really sounds like a very deep analysis of the situation,
by a non-fanboy member (who always tend to have some bot-like pre-fabricated answers).

Again, this was probably one of the nicest piece of conversation that has been offered to us so far.
Let me say I really want to thank you for sharing your valuable knowledge on this particular subject.

Great contribution to the community. We need you in the Foundation.

SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 01:18:12 PM

That really sounds like a very deep analysis of the situation,
by a non-fanboy member (who always tend to have some bot-like pre-fabricated answers).

Again, this was probably one of the nicest piece of conversation that has been offered to us so far.
Let me say I really want to thank you for sharing your valuable knowledge on this particular subject.

Great contribution to the community. We need you in the Foundation.

dude...be nice

BC is the best coin, no need to worry
I wish i could afford to buy more
I still remember the precise and perfect launch of this coin...

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
cryptoknight84

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 02:14:42 PM

Guys , the only thing blackcoin needs is adoption and acceptance + Public interest... all three of them are not given at all.
We need a good PR Manager for this coin or it will go back to where it has started . Im wondering why the price hasnt fell rapidly , because of this lack of important stuff

I guess it'll drop if there will be a lot of sell orders. People must have faith in BC.

★☆★   CORONA.INFO   |   Dapp Development Network   |   Hybrid Proof of Participation (HPoP)    ★☆★
nboy

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 10:54:14 PM

I guess it'll drop if there will be a lot of sell orders. People must have faith in BC.

There are lots of reasons to have faith in this coin and especially right now.  As a spokesperson for The Black Chamber development group, I can tell you first-hand that more good news is coming soon. See also:
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/34av55/how_have_so_many_blk_projects_been_successes/
crazytrain

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 11:02:29 PM

There are lots of reasons to have faith in this coin and especially right now.  As a spokesperson for The Black Chamber development group, I can tell you first-hand that more good news is coming soon. See also:
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/34av55/how_have_so_many_blk_projects_been_successes/

I think blackcoin needs a serious pumper and quick.  Undecided
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 11:21:57 PM

I think blackcoin needs a serious pumper and quick.  Undecided
for what reason besides a handful of people making quick bucks? reagrdless of which coin you look at, "quick pumps" are never sustainable and it will go down almost as quickly as it goes up.

edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:26:47 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2015, 04:37:56 AM by edgar

https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-blackcoin-addresses.html

oh my...
affmees

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:49:17 AM

Exchange wallets... First 3 are BTC38's.
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:20:36 AM

Pretty cool how Bittrex also now shows BLK wealth distribution for top 50 traders on its website

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BLK

click Distribution

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
Pages: « 1 ... 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 [1565] 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: