Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:22:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509635 times)
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:41:59 PM

Can I still mine this coin even if I'm not black?
Sure you mine some other coins like we all here and we sell other coins to buy BC simple.
Every BC u buy will pump it a bit this is great thing.
Someday noone want sell it back on 500level.
This is young coin.
It not require like DOGE constant amount of BTC like Doge it is easier to mine it by other coins.
Other alts due to high amount of new coins can easy loose value if they don't get fresh BTC on time.
This is what exactly happened to DOGE Sad.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:43:32 PM

So... Is it reasonable to mine POT at this momentum in favour of BC? Any other coin to mine to support as efficient as it could be for BC?

I mine Solarcoin now, as I believe it is some kind of niche coin.
care 90% premine

Precisely it's 99.5% premine, but... If idea works as intended, it's very valuable globally. Myabe, I'm too enthusiastic and idealistic..

I would be happy to convert those SLR mined for BC, but there is still no possibility to exchange it to BTC now

Should I switch to another coin? According to profitability charts, there are roughly only 2 USD per day that I can mine now.
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:47:48 PM

I mine XSS, but its a very undergroundcoin  Grin
so with 5 mhs i make 0.05-0.1 btc a day (if someone buys, its only on CryptoAltex), i dont know if that is very much...
Guys i share secret Cheesy if you mine coins with price 1-2 it's risky by you can get 100% gain just by selling at 2 sat or 200%sat 3  ,look PANDA daily jumps at 1-3sat.
And 50BTC sell order are cleared at 1-10 price on cryptorush black magic. Best thing are behind scenes.

Soepkip

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:48:34 PM

Let's-Get-Added-To-Cryptsy Plan

Okay, so we where talking in our IRC channel (#blackcoin on freenode, join if you want, it's a lot of fun), and we realized we'll never get in to Cryptsy without either dumping a bunch of Cryptsy Points into the vote or just dumping some BTC in the vote. Yes you can vote daily, but if only the Number 1, 2 and 3 will be added each time it'll take ages for us to get added. However Cryptsy now supports donating with BTC.

The Plan:
Get BTC donations to one address, use those BTC to add votes on Cryptsy (if at all possible buy them via Cryptsy Points, since that is just a little cheaper) so we'll be top 3 at least.

How much do we need right now for a top 3 placement?
At this moment we have about 418 votes. To get to number 3 we'd need a minimum of 9900 votes, so we'd need to buy about 9500 votes. The price per vote is 0.0002 BTC, thus we need 1.9 BTC at this very moment to get added. The goal however is about 4 BTC, just to insure that we'll get it the next time the vote period ends.

What if less gets donated?
We'll still buy votes. Votes are not lost after new coins are added, so we'll always win in the end. Our name will be more visible to the Cryptsy community so more interest in the coin will happen.

What if more gets donated then needed to be added?
The remaining BTC will be used to buy BlackCoin on either Cryptsy or one of the other exchanges that already supports us. This then will be divided three ways:
- 50% to the community fund
- 25% to rat4, the developer
- 25% to Soepkip, thus me.

Can we trust you with our BTC?
I should hope so. In all seriousness: The trust I built over the past two weeks is not worth the little money I could run with. Yes, 2+ BTC might be a lot for some, but for me the trust here is worth lots more.

Okay, i'm convinced!

Good, BTC donations can go here: 1MhXcgLxxShhSqb8rwrsAMxF76oz3tzqpF

I don't have any BTC! How can I help??
Just go to https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes and vote there with either your DAILY free vote or use your Cryptsy Points if you have any!

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
oldmarsh

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:52:02 PM

Okay, so we where talking in our IRC channel (#blackcoin on freenode, join if you want, it's a lot of fun), and we realized we'll never get in to Cryptsy without either dumping a bunch of Cryptsy Points into the vote or just dumping some BTC in the vote. Yes you can vote daily, but if only the Number 1, 2 and 3 will be added each time it'll take ages for us to get added. However Cryptsy now supports donating with BTC.

The Plan:
Get BTC donations to one address, use those BTC to add votes on Cryptsy (if at all possible buy them via Cryptsy Points, since that is just a little cheaper) so we'll be top 3 at least.

At this moment we have about 418 votes. To get to number 3 we'd need a minimum of 9900 votes, so we'd need to buy about 9500 votes. The price per vote is 0.0002 BTC, thus we need 1.9 BTC at this very moment to get added. The goal however is about 4 BTC, just to insure that we'll get it the next time the vote period ends.

We'll still buy votes. Votes are not lost after new coins are added, so we'll always win in the end. Our name will be more visible to the Cryptsy community so more interest in the coin will happen.

The remaining BTC will be used to buy BlackCoin on either Cryptsy or one of the other exchanges that already supports us. This then will be divided three ways:

I should hope so. In all seriousness: The trust I built over the past two weeks is not worth the little money I could run with. Yes, 2+ BTC might be a lot for some, but for me the trust here is worth lots more.

Okay, i'm convinced!

Just go to https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes and vote there with either your DAILY free vote or use your Cryptsy Points if you have any!

Why don't people just submit BTC directly to the BlackCoin vote address?
00Smurf

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:54:48 PM

Pot is on a big upswing. Triple volume in the last day. 10 + btc buy orders and growing. it pushed over 1000 sats earlier today. Id say it is the perfect coin to mine. sell 75% for bc. Hold 25% for pot going up farther.
Soepkip

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:55:20 PM

The Plan:

Okay, i'm convinced!

Sure, go for it! This strategy will probably work better since I could jump the vote at the last moment. Also, i could use the funds to buy Cryptsy Points directly from the site and 'save' a little on the 0.0002 price they have per vote. (about 5-10% savings).

THE DIRECT TO CRYPTSY ADDRESS FOR BLACKCOIN IS: 16XJh5PqsEqcXWqnK4cFuj9ExHRuXSmNaF
(you can check at https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes if you want)

████
██████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 10:32:13 PM

how can i mine this coin ....where is pools at first page
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 10:32:18 PM

The Plan:

Okay, i'm convinced!

Sure, go for it! This strategy will probably work better since I could jump the vote at the last moment. Also, i could use the funds to buy Cryptsy Points directly from the site and 'save' a little on the 0.0002 price they have per vote. (about 5-10% savings).

THE DIRECT TO CRYPTSY ADDRESS FOR BLACKCOIN IS: 16XJh5PqsEqcXWqnK4cFuj9ExHRuXSmNaF
(you can check at https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes if you want)
I try save some BTC and i have made +5 smurf accounts Smiley i plan about 50 or more with autofill plugin in firefox
Cryptysy>5min email +1 ~20s if we need it i will send some BTC.

XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 10:37:18 PM

No pools bro because we are full POS that mean you can only buy it on market.
Just farm for BTC something like Panda sell for 2sat look at 24BTC 1sat. backup on Mintpal.. Cheesy
Or farm other coins then buy BC.
Some people are leaving BC boat that is why price go down but in long run we can eat all BC and at some point price will go up.
Some guys are working at pool which will convert some other coins to BC and make it price higher and higher.
We have only about 20days but we are growing ^^.

brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 10:51:15 PM

Let's wait... Die or grow with all our BC's.
Lokken86

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 10:56:24 PM

So ETA on this pool ?
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 11:00:03 PM

Huh

Exactly why we need this

I mined since the day1 and after mining, been selling other mined alts to buy BlackCoins. I have finally reached 100k BC mark and now I am sitting on it. Definitely not selling any, perhaps buying more if the price stays low.  Roll Eyes

Similar to what I have been doing - mining other alts and going BTC -> BC.

To the community : How about setting up a nice bounty for a mining pool that pays out in BC as opposed to BTC? At the end of the day, the pool owner can sell the mined coin for BTC, and use that to purchase BC to payout the miners. This way miners can still "mine" the coin using their GPUs. One of the biggest problems right now is BC distribution, and overall lack of interest. If we can get some GPU miners back onto the coin using this method, it could help out! And possibly really secure long term interest. And mining "difficulty" could be calculated based off market price. It's really something new, and I think we should try to get this something like this going.

If this were to actually work, the hash power alone could floor this price movement with a constant small supply of BTC being used to purchase BC.

Unfortunately I've never set anything up beyond me personal P2P node and my day job keeps me too busy to maintain such a pool.
ski92

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 11:10:24 PM

A pool would be awesome  Cool

#Blackcoin Friday, once you go black......... Wink
drakoin

Activity: 826

see my profile

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 11:21:08 PM

Community Bounty Drive UPDATE
Total Donations Now: 75500.
Bounty Update:

Please add a bounty for a full working windows client.

The wallet still crashes when exporting transactions to CSV.

I pledge 100 BC. Anyone else - Crowdbounty for fully functional windows wallet?

no sign of a signature
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 11:23:28 PM

A pool would be awesome  Cool
This would be 1st reversed pool, you mine something what is not mineable anymore Cheesy awesome idea.
And it is pump machine WTF we invented 1st coin 100% resistant to multipools and ASICs
and with such pool it will be self pumping combo...
IF it will works just give add to title 100% resistant ASIC/Multipools FOREWER
and no one can win that concept that was brilliant.
And 1st will win Smiley.

drakoin

Activity: 826

see my profile

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 11:29:11 PM

You have a couple misunderstandings of how this works. Let me make it a bit clearer, as your questions are fairly common: First of all no, you do not need to be running your wallet continuously 24/7. [...]
thanks, yes that clarified a lot for me.
(*) something like that explanation should become part of the wallet client!  Took quite some time to find this info.
more questions:
(*) now I have unlocked the wallet, with
Code:
walletpassphrase PASSWORD 9999999999 true
Does it need to be renewed when I close and reopen the wallet? Is there a chance to make that persistent?
* Before I didn't use that command, but the wallet was not encrypted. Still, no Stake incoming, for ONE WEEK now!
So the 7 days in which my wallet contained coins are useless, just because it wasn't encrypted?
* You should consider to make the stake earning completely automatic. Or have a button press solution (like with the mining tab in some qt-clients).
I guess the price for BC also fell so much, because some people were simply disappointed that their balance didn't increase at all.  
* Is it really only 1% per year?   I could have made so much more, just by selling my BC in the right moment :-(
I am keeping all of my BC still, I really want to see this working.
No problem, glad to help. Don't worry about the period where you did not get a stake. When they do stake, the payout on coins owned will reflect the age weight from day-one of when they landed in your wallet, or since whenever they last staked. On your other question, yes, the wallet locks again on closing and you need to re-enter the command. I would not recommend leaving your wallet open perpetually in the un-locked state. I need to go back and re-confirm this, but I may have been mistaken that it is a mint-only command - this means coins may indeed be able to be sent from your wallet WITHOUT re-entry of your password! Some PoS clients include a separate program purely for staking, but as of the present release ours does not. Therefore, please exercise caution and certainly do not leave your wallet unlocked and unattended on an ongoing basis. And don't forget to delete your unlock command from console history after unlocking - I've said this before and gladly repeat it.

Any news about this?

>  it is a mint-only command - this means coins may indeed be
> able to be sent from your wallet WITHOUT re-entry of your password!
> do not leave your wallet unlocked

Then implement that mint only code please.  

If you are right then an exploit would be easy: [...]

Moreover:

(*) A PoS button & explanation should become part of the wallet client soon!  

(*) Isn't 1% per year too low?

(*) What about change addresses, and possible loss of all PoS when sending 1 BC out of a 1 million BC pile?
I guess I should better not use any of my BC at all if I want to collect 1% PoS per year?

no sign of a signature
yannis7777

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 11:37:29 PM

Great work guys. I will keep on saying this. No premine, great group of people, good dev team, inventive community, strong and continuous support, no disasterous pumps, no dodgy business involved, POS only with no silly interest rates. If all parties involved keep it this way this is going sky high. 400-500 satoshi is as low as it gets.

DOGE: DDsZd5Ekyz95ndodQZpChpspR2PstTdNQY
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 11:57:16 PM

Well I know you guys said WP only design entries for the website, but unfortunately I don't do WP so here's my work in progress (and possibly disqualified, but I'm having fun with my hobby so it's all good). I went from nothing yesterday to actually adding in some CSS and ripping some icons from Google images. Works fine in FF, Chrome, and IE. This is what I have so far and what it looks like on a 1080p monitor. Unfortunately what looks decent on these monitors here may look crappy on my IPS monitors at home, so I'll have to check that out!

(Sorry about image resizing, I'm not doing it, seems either tinypic or bitcoin forum is making it "blurry")

Let me know what you guys think and suggestions to improve (will continue working on this tomorrow, like I said, I can really put in about an hour a day on my web hobby). Nothing is constrained here.
00Smurf

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:01:41 AM

A pool would be awesome  Cool
This would be 1st reversed pool, you mine something what is not mineable anymore Cheesy awesome idea.
And it is pump machine WTF we invented 1st coin 100% resistant to multipools and ASICs
and with such pool it will be self pumping combo...
IF it will works just give add to title 100% resistant ASIC/Multipools FOREWER
and no one can win that concept that was brilliant.
And 1st will win Smiley.

is there a bounty for this? I'm really liking the concept. I've got 8/m hash to throw at it. I'm sure the code for multipool, hashco.ws pools could be adapted to this.
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: