Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:26:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509629 times)
demologic

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:37:18 PM

I say let's go higher than Bitcoin   Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:37:23 PM

We need a wallet to mine at http://www.bcmultipool.com/ right?

Does anyone has a working URL to the Windows client, as the one in the first post of this topic (Mega) isn't working ;\.

Edit: negative, it looks like it's working in Firefox.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
Miner232432

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:41:29 PM

200 BTC a day? At 200 BTC/day the entire BC market would get bought out entirely in a week at the current 1900 satoshi price.  Roll Eyes

24 Hour Volume:
265.626 BTC

I don't see the market having been bought entirely and that's just mintpals 24 hour volume not including the other exchanges

265 BTC is TOTAL trade volume. Not money pumped into coin. I've sold and bought 3 times today at close to min/max worth of about 1.5-2 btc each time. That would translate in 4.5btc trade volume.

You need that volume otherwise the market stalls and dumpers start to panic competing for sells knocking each other down as we have seen time and time again, let's not forget the ones getting the BC to put on the market for the pool to do the recycle process are the very people who do nothing but dump to turn a daily profit. The majority only care about 3 things, profit, btc and fiat. Those who are faithful and want the coin to succeed aren't enough to keep it afloat at current prices

You'll reach an equilibrium where price will floor to the point that the pool will be able to maintain a certain volume but it will drive the price incredibly low if the pool is the only source creating the volume which will be enough to keep the coin alive but to make the coin flourish it needs greater attraction

I am blunt, don't like it ? Too bad
suchnoob

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:45:37 PM

You need that volume otherwise the market stalls and dumpers start to panic competing for sells knocking each other down as we have seen time and time again, let's not forget the ones getting the BC to put on the market for the pool to do the recycle process are the very people who do nothing but dump to turn a daily profit. The majority only care about 3 things, profit, btc and fiat. Those who are faithful and want the coin to succeed aren't enough to keep it afloat at current prices

You'll reach an equilibrium where price will floor to the point that the pool will be able to maintain a certain volume but it will drive the price incredibly low if the pool is the only source creating the volume which will be enough to keep the coin alive but to make the coin flourish it needs greater attraction

Agreed but 200BTC is a gross overestimation.
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:46:01 PM

A) Get outside investors on board
B) Assign some kind of value to the coin.. even if its opening a store selling weaved baskets we have to do something

I would also add to get some projects setup over the next week or two to attact investors. The multipool could fund those projects (and faucets) through small mandatory donation like 1%.

But the latter, merchant support is the least of my concern right now. If merchant support was so important, both DGB and NOBL would be trading at ~500+ satoshi right now. Because the hard truth is, if it's not Amazon, Newegg, Tigerdirect, etc. then who really cares? And heck, NOBL even offers Amazon and NE GCs, and it's price is still in the gutter! I think merchant support is not something to jump the gun on and something that should come a lot later down the line. Because if that doesn't work, where is there for the coin to go? BC needs to take this stance : we don't want to want merchants to accept us (unless it's Amazon, NE, TD, etc. Tongue). We want merchants to come to us and be accepted. How are we going to do that? Let's all figure it out! Smiley
Jabulon

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 06:51:33 PM

B) Assign some kind of value to the coin.. even if its opening a store selling weaved baskets we have to do something

I would also add to get some projects setup over the next week or two to attact investors. The multipool could fund those projects (and faucets) through small mandatory donation like 1%.

But the latter, merchant support is the least of my concern right now. If merchant support was so important, both DGB and NOBL would be trading at ~500+ satoshi right now. Because the hard truth is, if it's not Amazon, Newegg, Tigerdirect, etc. then who really cares? And heck, NOBL even offers Amazon and NE GCs, and it's price is still in the gutter! I think merchant support is not something to jump the gun on and something that should come a lot later down the line. Because if that doesn't work, where is there for the coin to go?

BC needs to take this stance : we don't want to want merchants to accept us. We want us to accept merchants.

At this early stage merchant support would be valuable more just for hype and promotion. Fine. TigerDirect is a ways off yet. Most important right now IMHO is in fact branding/PR, and as was mentioned, attracting outside investors. That is entirely doable.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
rbauer85

Activity: 462

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:54:37 PM

But the latter, merchant support is the least of my concern right now. If merchant support was so important, both DGB and NOBL would be trading at ~500+ satoshi right now. Because the hard truth is, if it's not Amazon, Newegg, Tigerdirect, etc. then who really cares? And heck, NOBL even offers Amazon and NE GCs, and it's price is still in the gutter! I think merchant support is not something to jump the gun on and something that should come a lot later down the line. Because if that doesn't work, where is there for the coin to go? BC needs to take this stance : we don't want to want merchants to accept us (unless it's Amazon, NE, TD, etc. Tongue). We want merchants to come to us and be accepted. How are we going to do that? Let's all figure it out! Smiley

I think blackcoin should focus on trying to become the true Crypto store of value. It doesn't need to be a currency necessarily. Blackcoin with its slow 1% interest, could serve as a sort of Crypto bank/savings account. Being a true currency is also a possibility because its inflationary (albeit at a slow rate) but the infinite 1% inflation is another great asset. So while it doesn't have to become a true currency (in my mind) it actually has the potential to.

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
██████ ███ ▀▀▀ ███ ███████
██████▀▄███████████▄▀███████
███████ █████████████ ████████
███████ █████████████ ████████
████████▄▀█████████▀▄█████████
██████████▄ █████ ▄█▀▄▄▄▀█████
██████████ ████▌▐█ █▀▄█ ████
████████▌▐█████ █▌▐█▄▄████
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
▌   ANNOUNCE THREAD   ▌▐   BOUNTY   ▐
TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD
(((((((   MOBILE APP [ ANDROID / IOS ]   )))))))
)
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:06:22 PM

Lol at thinking merchant support has anything to do with an alt currencies value in the first year. Rofl.

I question the intelligence of someone who thinks Peercoin's 68 million dollar market cap is being "held up" by merchant support. Here is a clue, 99% of a crypto's value derives from speculators. Hence why Peercoin, NXT coin, Namecoin have high values. You seriously think namecoin is being bought and sold for goods much? Lmao.

Now, looking at Blackcoin's market capitalisation we see it's valued at a mere $900,000 (source - http://coinmarketcap.com/). And remember we have no new coins mined from proof of work for blackcoin anymore, only the coins produced from the tiny 1% proof of stake interest. The nearest similar coin to Blackcoin is Mintcoin valued at $2.2 million. Since Blackcoin is basically a better version of Mintcoin (no premine, transparent community bounties, active development, new ideas eg Blackcoin multipool, good momentum) it's very reasonable to see us more than doubling in price.

But that really is small fry. We should be pushing for 10 million dollar market cap and with the boost from the multipool and the lack of miners dumping their coins I see no reason why not, which would be a 11 times increase in price.

And if we go into dream territory, if this coin becomes the "fair mains NXT", then we could be looking at a 40 times increase in price from now.

At the very least we can expect another double up in price.
colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:14:29 PM

Lol at thinking merchant support has anything to do with an alt currencies value in the first year. Rofl.

I question the intelligence of someone who thinks Peercoin's 68 million dollar market cap is being "held up" by merchant support. Here is a clue, 99% of a crypto's value derives from speculators. Hence why Peercoin, NXT coin, Namecoin have high values. You seriously think namecoin is being bought and sold for goods much? Lmao.

Now, looking at Blackcoin's market capitalisation we see it's valued at a mere $900,000 (source - http://coinmarketcap.com/). And remember we have no new coins mined from proof of work for blackcoin anymore, only the coins produced from the tiny 1% proof of stake interest. The nearest similar coin to Blackcoin is Mintcoin valued at $2.2 million. Since Blackcoin is basically a better version of Mintcoin (no premine, transparent community bounties, active development, new ideas eg Blackcoin multipool, good momentum) it's very reasonable to see us more than doubling in price.

But that really is small fry. We should be pushing for 10 million dollar market cap and with the boost from the multipool and the lack of miners dumping their coins I see no reason why not, which would be a 11 times increase in price.

And if we go into dream territory, if this coin becomes the "fair mains NXT", then we could be looking at a 40 times increase in price from now.

+1000

For all other guys, please, i've been hearing about whales dumping since we hit 600 lol

Always invest carefully, if you believe the fundamentals are good, invest and ignore so called 'whale' activity - it is irrelevant. NEVER panic buy, and NEVER panic sell - if you can help it.
december23

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:15:59 PM

who is the whale? I am!   Grin Grin Grin 

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Sp6y1V7impV8StnUzK44kPf6cuKsmuGi8R
SeriousCoins14

Activity: 154

Coinoholic

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:20:19 PM

+1000

For all other guys, please, i've been hearing about whales dumping since we hit 600 lol

Always invest carefully, if you believe the fundamentals are good, invest and ignore so called 'whale' activity - it is irrelevant. NEVER panic buy, and NEVER panic sell - if you can help it.

I'm speaking long term and making suggestions, thats all. Peercoin itself will need to come up with something to hold it up at some point, it's mere speculation. Alt coins are a competitive arena, if all the people in here holding want to really stand out and make this coin a top dog for the long haul, ideas need to be tossed around. I don't care if somebody runs a peanut shop accepting Black coin, anything helps.

There's no sense in disagreeing that we should build our community and implement new ideas with the coin which in turn generates intrinsic value. This is simple economics.

And no im not one of the guys suggesting there will be a dump and the coin is going to die by saturday lol. I'm interested in holding this coin long term and thinking further along.. not in the sense of the next two days, which I suppose is where the confusion is boiling up on my comment. Call it wishful thinking, I'm just a firm believer in getting out what you put in. If everybody just holds the coin and stares at the graph, we won't reach our potential.

XBC BTUCL6SoNCMYmvmY7tJ33EdtdvyNL4wdhr
colinfx

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:28:40 PM

+1000

I'm speaking long term and making suggestions, thats all. Peercoin itself will need to come up with something to hold it up at some point, it's mere speculation. Alt coins are a competitive arena, if all the people in here holding want to really stand out and make this coin a top dog for the long haul, ideas need to be tossed around. I don't care if somebody runs a peanut shop accepting Black coin, anything helps.

There's no sense in disagreeing that we should build our community and implement new ideas with the coin which in turn generates intrinsic value. This is simple economics.

And no im not one of the guys suggesting there will be a dump and the coin is going to die by saturday lol. I'm interested in holding this coin long term and thinking further along.. not in the sense of the next two days, which I suppose is where the confusion is boiling up on my comment. Call it wishful thinking, I'm just a firm believer in getting out what you put in. If everybody just holds the coin and stares at the graph, we won't reach our potential.

A lot of people are caught up in all the whales arguing about who 'called it' first etc, they are doing this in order to guarantee future subscriptions/paying customers, but in the long term, for BlacKCoin, I am suggesting it is irrelevant for anyone holding the coin on the fundamentals. Any whale involved I would expect would not be tweeting about it Smiley

BlackCoin is so young, and there is a lot to do. The 'whales' have helped us (probably inadvertantly) with exposure, but in the long term this will have no effect on price.
colinfx

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:31:24 PM

who is the whale? I am!   Grin Grin Grin 

What I love about BlackCoin and MultiPool - is that we are ALL whales!!!
Lokken86

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:36:34 PM

Can we pre- register for it yet?
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:41:00 PM

Can we pre- register for it yet?

nothing to preregister for. there is no user login.

to add:

user login is your BC address

edit:

and another 24 hour high.

Vinculin

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:43:29 PM

Only $900000? LoL Not surprise to see a 5x value ... (the total cap would be 4.5 million which is achievable)

FYI - mintcoin peaked at 5.5 mil a month ago with an avg cap at 4.5 mil for the rest of tat week.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:45:57 PM

Someone is buying up everything.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Lokken86

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:46:38 PM

Well almost 500% in a week i'd say that's pretty good going for any coin  Cool
Chiggins

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:47:18 PM

lol someone just tore through 3.5BTC @ 2k sat in all of 30 seconds.

aaaaaand fast climb

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]        ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
──────────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ──────────
Vinculin

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:47:47 PM

Well almost 500% in a week i'd say that's pretty good going for any coin  Cool

I would say it just comes back to the initial trading value...
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: