Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:22:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 [555] 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:30:18 PM

When i put my bc adress in here ( http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php?addr=BRtteNFwLYzeFYNLSHTRq6buqBXY96MpzV )
i don''t see my full wallet stake.

What do i wrong?

Try this site:
http://blocks.blackcoin.pw/address/BRtteNFwLYzeFYNLSHTRq6buqBXY96MpzV

The other one is false.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrbenjie

Activity: 364
Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 09:34:21 PM

also there my balance is 9633 bc
but my wallet stake is +200k

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀▀     ▀▀██████████▄
  ▄█████████▀            ▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████▀   ▄██████▄   ▀████████▄
▄██████████    ████████    █████████▄
███████████    ████████    ██████████
███████████    ████████    ███████████
███████████                ███████████
▀██████████                ██████████▀
 ▀█████████    ████████    █████████▀
  ▀████████    ████████    ████████▀
   ▀███████    ████████    ███████▀
     ▀██████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me
SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   BOUNTY all.MEJan 29th May 8th, 2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:42:14 PM

Nice idea! Some BC coming your way.

TY
Ziploc

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:45:31 PM

try this :
http://maarx.nl/maarx.nl/blackcoin/distribution/
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:55:05 PM

Maybe the money is in different addresses ?

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
mrbenjie

Activity: 364
Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 10:01:41 PM

nope, all in one wallet.
nr 64 is my adress.

but i got 10.000 more this evening

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀▀     ▀▀██████████▄
  ▄█████████▀            ▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████▀   ▄██████▄   ▀████████▄
▄██████████    ████████    █████████▄
███████████    ████████    ██████████
███████████    ████████    ███████████
███████████                ███████████
▀██████████                ██████████▀
 ▀█████████    ████████    █████████▀
  ▀████████    ████████    ████████▀
   ▀███████    ████████    ███████▀
     ▀██████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me
SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   BOUNTY all.MEJan 29th May 8th, 2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

thenukemforall

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:05:57 PM

Hello,

I need some advice. I have 1,74 LTC in my wallet and want to trade them for black coin maybe. But when i look at the chart at mintpal i got more the idea that the coin will fall back to 2000 instead of going up. What whould you do? Should i sell all my LTC and trade them for BlackCoin? Or sell a bit LTC and when the price goes down buy a bit more BC? At this point i dont know anymore because you cant predict the market. And another question, what does this coin bring for the community except it was the first PoS coin? I mean Mint has 26 merchants and black coin none. So anybody an idea? I started in January and that was a bit late and didnt had or have much money to buy a good mining rig. With my two GPU's i has with 750 kh/s but i try and dont want to screw things up i want to try this for a long term investment and need good advice about what i should do.

Thank you!

Actually, BC is going down, probably to 5200-5000 sat, but i highly doubt it will go to 2000. And you have to know that the BCMultipool Payouts will come in a few hours, this means price will be up a bit at this moment (around 3 to5 BTC buy order, maybe more). That's my short term prediction, and i'm not an expert. Can't tell what the value will be tommorow, when China will awake...
So take it for what it's worth.
Jabulon

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 10:12:09 PM

Hello,

I need some advice. I have 1,74 LTC in my wallet and want to trade them for black coin maybe. But when i look at the chart at mintpal i got more the idea that the coin will fall back to 2000 instead of going up. What whould you do? Should i sell all my LTC and trade them for BlackCoin? Or sell a bit LTC and when the price goes down buy a bit more BC? At this point i dont know anymore because you cant predict the market. And another question, what does this coin bring for the community except it was the first PoS coin? I mean Mint has 26 merchants and black coin none. So anybody an idea? I started in January and that was a bit late and didnt had or have much money to buy a good mining rig. With my two GPU's i has with 750 kh/s but i try and dont want to screw things up i want to try this for a long term investment and need good advice about what i should do.

Thank you!

Actually, BC is going down, probably to 5200-5000 sat, but i highly doubt it will go to 2000. And you have to know that the BCMultipool Payouts will come in a few hours, this means price will be up a bit at this moment (around 3 to5 BTC buy order, maybe more). That's my short term prediction, and i'm not an expert. Can't tell what the value will be tommorow, when China will awake...

It's just more Mint FUD, carried over from yesterday. Just ignore, and preferably report.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
CryptoSteam

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:21:30 PM

It's amazing how cheap BC is right now. The sharks are eating up the weak.
thenukemforall

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:22:30 PM

Hello,

Thank you!

It's just more Mint FUD, carried over from yesterday. Just ignore, and preferably report.

Thanks, didn't know Smiley -> Reported
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:30:01 PM

Hello,

Thank you!

What BC FUDs are popular now i was off for a weekend ?

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Ziploc

Activity: 405

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:32:06 PM

Maybe the money is in different addresses ?

look at your own site Wink
his balance is 195xxx BC

http://maarx.nl/maarx.nl/blackcoin/distribution/
and the address is: BRtteNFwLYzeFYNLSHTRq6buqBXY96MpzV
CryptoSteam

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:38:40 PM

GREAT NEWS!

I emailed the support team at Moolah about adding Blackcoin as a currency option for their escrow service, mitm.io, and got a response saying they'll add it tomorrow. Awesome!
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:42:04 PM

GREAT NEWS!

I emailed the support team at Moolah about adding Blackcoin as a currency option for their escrow service, mitm.io, and got a response saying they'll add it tomorrow. Awesome!

This is really good news.
We have to do this more often. Everybody in crypto talks and knows BC, therefore we have to use that to our advantage.
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:45:54 PM

Blackcoin Community Press Release Project

Hi everyone! The past few days there have been some concerns with BC price dipping a bit, and other concerns that the Volume has decreased by more than half. I would like to point out that BlackCoin is just over a month old and it has gained a lot of value in a very short span of time.

That being said I do believe more can be done on the PR side of things to start generating some positive buzz around BlackCoin. We need to be different than the other cryptocurrency communities and approach mass adoption differently. Most investors that might be interested in investing in BlackCoin do not go to these forums, nor do they read websites related to cryptocurrencies. So we have to bring the BlackCoin news to them.

I have a writer I have used for over 7 years and he write all my press releases. I am writing down BlackCoin's key benefits and he will then write the release. I use a PR service that will submit our release to all the top business and financial sites. This should be the first step at introducing BlackCoin to the masses.

Everyone here already knows the benefits of BlackCoin so I wont list them all. However, in the press release I want to point out BlackCoin is not an ordinary cryptocurrency. It is more like a t-bill/bond/savings account for cryptocurrency. Whereas Bitcoin and other cyrptocurrency prices fluctuate wildly based on postive/negative news, BlackCoin prices are less volatile and a better overall investment.

I am going to schedule the release for the week of April 8th to coincide with the Cryptocurrency Convention in NYC . Once the press release is live the community can start posting links to the release everywhere we can.

I am going to use my own money to pay the writer and the press release distribution service. The writer charges approximately $80 depending on how many words,  and the press release service charges $499+ to distribute to financial websites including Yahoo! Finance, Bloomberg, and the Wall Street Journal to name a few.

If you guys want to contribute and help with the cost you can send contributions here: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

Just sent 500 BC to you.

Hope it helps. Will be writing a BC wallet tutorial soon as well on my site.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:11:10 PM

GREAT NEWS!

Good work!
IconicExpert

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:21:02 PM

Hi everyone! The past few days there have been some concerns with BC price dipping a bit, and other concerns that the Volume has decreased by more than half. I would like to point out that BlackCoin is just over a month old and it has gained a lot of value in a very short span of time.

That being said I do believe more can be done on the PR side of things to start generating some positive buzz around BlackCoin. We need to be different than the other cryptocurrency communities and approach mass adoption differently. Most investors that might be interested in investing in BlackCoin do not go to these forums, nor do they read websites related to cryptocurrencies. So we have to bring the BlackCoin news to them.

I have a writer I have used for over 7 years and he write all my press releases. I am writing down BlackCoin's key benefits and he will then write the release. I use a PR service that will submit our release to all the top business and financial sites. This should be the first step at introducing BlackCoin to the masses.

Everyone here already knows the benefits of BlackCoin so I wont list them all. However, in the press release I want to point out BlackCoin is not an ordinary cryptocurrency. It is more like a t-bill/bond/savings account for cryptocurrency. Whereas Bitcoin and other cyrptocurrency prices fluctuate wildly based on postive/negative news, BlackCoin prices are less volatile and a better overall investment.

I am going to schedule the release for the week of April 8th to coincide with the Cryptocurrency Convention in NYC . Once the press release is live the community can start posting links to the release everywhere we can.

I am going to use my own money to pay the writer and the press release distribution service. The writer charges approximately $80 depending on how many words,  and the press release service charges $499+ to distribute to financial websites including Yahoo! Finance, Bloomberg, and the Wall Street Journal to name a few.

If you guys want to contribute and help with the cost you can send contributions here: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

Just sent 500 BC to you.

Thank you!

As suggested by one of the members privately, I will post our goal and current contributions. If we do not reach the goal I will personally cover the rest of the balance.

Contributors

mrbenjie
PeterPalmBeach
taoway
TheGift73

------------------------------

Goal: 24000 BC
Current Amount: 1550 BC
Left To Go: 22450 BC
Vinculin

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:23:37 PM

Hello,

Thank you!

Almost all high volume altcoins are experiencing downward trends. I don't know why people are always panic.
CryptoSteam

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:31:06 PM

Just sent 500 BC to you.

Thank you!

As suggested by one of the members privately, I will post our goal and current contributions. If we do not reach the goal I will personally cover the rest of the balance.

Contributors

mrbenjie
PeterPalmBeach
taoway
TheGift73

Current Amount: 1550 BC
Left To Go: 22450 BC

I just sent you 500 BC. Please add me to your list. Thank you!
IconicExpert

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:43:51 PM

I just sent you 500 BC. Please add me to your list. Thank you!

Thank you!

Contributors

mrbenjie
PeterPalmBeach
taoway
TheGift73
CryptoSteam

Current Amount: 2370 BC
Left To Go: 21630 BC

Pages: « 1 ... 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 [555] 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: