Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:13:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 [696] 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509634 times)
moderndezigns

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:52:10 PM

And The Winner Is....

http://pastebin.com/r1N4pZN5

Congratz with your new ASRock H81 Pro BTC Motherboard!

Next up:

4GH/s and a nice Geforce 750Ti!

And the winner is.....JABULON!! (seriously, I'm not joking).

Well deserved mate; you've been a supporter from the start Wink

Not Fud but fact and there are laws in the U.S. against what you people have been doing

yes Muffinmaster you're one of the names used on selling the blackcoinpool as well

and peterpalmbeach and mellowmike and maarx there are lots of screen names you use but still it's all not right.. sure this is the internet how would anyone find out if anyone wins anything or if people are paid the right amount

seriously what are you talking about?HuhHuhHuh? do you see anyone saying there not getting paid the right amount? i've checked on poolpicker.eu the last two day's and it's matched the bc i've received now please shut up.

YES I have seen quite a few people say they have not been paid or not enough

those were your words you think it's pretty funny to rip people off? good times huh?

yes johnngbluntzky is one of the scammers names and you have reported me for a few truthful things I've said. Lies on top of lies

MINT guy:
http://www.reddit.com/user/moderndezigns

Yes I like mint but I like people more. What you guys have been doing is not right and you all know. Like I said there are laws against what you are doing. Don't worry I will not repeat myself again I just thought I should give you a heads up
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:53:04 PM

somebody dox this guy, i wanna see if he lives close to me.

Houston, TX
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:55:06 PM

And The Winner Is....

Next up:

Not Fud but fact and there are laws in the U.S. against what you people have been doing

yes Muffinmaster you're one of the names used on selling the blackcoinpool as well

and peterpalmbeach and mellowmike and maarx there are lots of screen names you use but still it's all not right.. sure this is the internet how would anyone find out if anyone wins anything or if people are paid the right amount

seriously what are you talking about?HuhHuhHuh? do you see anyone saying there not getting paid the right amount? i've checked on poolpicker.eu the last two day's and it's matched the bc i've received now please shut up.

YES I have seen quite a few people say they have not been paid or not enough

those were your words you think it's pretty funny to rip people off? good times huh?

yes johnngbluntzky is one of the scammers names and you have reported me for a few truthful things I've said. Lies on top of lies

MINT guy:
http://www.reddit.com/user/moderndezigns

Yes I like mint but I like people more. What you guys have been doing is not right and you all know. Like I said there are laws against what you are doing. Don't worry I will not repeat myself again I just thought I should give you a heads up

we asked for any TINY PIECE OF PROOF AND YOU CAN'T PROVIDE SHIT SO NUT UP OR SHUT UP.

what are giveaways illegal? are the pool devs not allowed to give free things away?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:56:30 PM

Dear moderndesignz, i'd like for you to come to #blackcoinpool on Freenode IRC. Let's talk this through like civil people. I don't know what you think we 'are' doing, but I would like an explanation. I'll give you a platform to talk.

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:59:39 PM

NOBODY is breaking/hand-braking/baking cakes the law here

reality is Crypto Exchanges are not regulated so take your Modern Design to a cave..and then meet us in in the future

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 07:02:07 PM

Is there any way to find the Yahoo Finance article from http://finance.yahoo.com/? Other then searching for Blackcoin of course.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
hiddensphinx
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:05:27 PM

Is there any way to find the Yahoo Finance article from http://finance.yahoo.com/? Other then searching for Blackcoin of course.

in GOOGLE search box type:

blackcoin url:finance.yahoo.com

edit(it gives us a higher pagerank anyway)

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:08:39 PM

And The Winner Is....

Next up:

What the fuck are you talking about clearly your talking out your fucking ass cause you keep changing your subject

lol did he just call us the same person? attacks are getting a little weird now

virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 07:08:54 PM

in GOOGLE search box type:

blackcoin url:finance.yahoo.com

edit(it gives us a higher pagerank anyway)

Wasn't what I meant. For example, someone just browsing Yahoo Finance, are there any links they click without searching for anything to get to this article.

hiddensphinx
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:11:20 PM

I don't think so man...press releases do not work that way

best to do is bookmark this GOOGLE link for all future news articles about BLACKCOIN:

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=blackcoin#q=blackcoin&tbm=nws

EDIT: create an email alert too while you are at above link if you are PR for blackcoin

virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 07:25:39 PM

2 things -
https://coinkite.com/faq/alts

Yes, we won. But looks like they're using the BLK symbol. They're using the ISO symbol. :/

Even though we didn't hit 10K yet on MintPal, we are doing extremely well holding above 9K given BTC has dropped from 2% since the rise to 9970.

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:27:20 PM

Dear moderndesignz, i'd like for you to come to #blackcoinpool on Freenode IRC. Let's talk this through like civil people. I don't know what you think we 'are' doing, but I would like an explanation. I'll give you a platform to talk.

Moderndesignz was id'd as a confirmed troll here weeks ago. He put a lot of money in MINT and MINT has plunged in value from a high of 60 satoshis down to 13 satoshis whilst Blackcoin has gone up 400% in that same period. In all of his dozens of posts here all he does is bash Blackcoin. I'm sure you are just being the bigger person here and turning the other cheek. Here, look I collated all his posts in this topic from the last two weeks or so (surprise, surpise every single one is moderndesignz trying to spread bad vibes and FUD here):

but at times before a pump/ dump the BC community does get carried away and come here to manipulate people into selling mint and buying bc
I've seen a few people being dishonest so yes there is shadiness.
So why did he call the coin a scam?
I see our friend the market manipulator is buying and selling his own large orders again....
agreed
That's true but if the coin is being manipulated by one person or a small group of people it's important to know their long term intentions for the coin. If they are planning to sell a huge amount at some point the price will plummet

So does this have something to do with issue at cryptorush? what does it mean that the coin had a hard fork?  I'm concerned about the coins I bought and that there aren't issues with balances.

4)  wasn't there a fork recently?

If you're paying attention the volume on blackcoin is dropping with the price. The volume on mintcoin has actually been increasing
^ LOL at that one  Cheesy
Price is droping because many smaller  whales  widrow BTC from alt coin to drop them for flat feering off bitcoin price drop more ..but for me selling bitcoin this low is crazy..i would rather wait

How come that isn't happening with Mintcoin?
The clean launch?? I don't think so
Let's all be honest here the multipool doesn't really have any effect on price. It's just good old fashioned price manipulation
I'm sorry but you aren't being honest. I wouldn't trust a word you say
Ohh I see I just remember a bunch of issues with blackcoin wallet balances and figured it was all connected
Nothing needs to happen as long as PoW is chugging along -- but then it's just another PoW coin.  The PoS system it is eventually supposed to become as reward goes to 0 is deeply flawed.

I would anticipate BlackCoin to demonstrate this, and eventually leave rat4 scrambling to apply patch after patch as the system breaks in new and exciting ways.

that doesn't sound good
Look at all those even buy numbers on the exchange I sure wouldn't trust that price  haha ohh good you read my post and trying to change to make it look like a normal person

Nothing but negativity towards Blackcoin and there's more. I've not been selective either, go through his comments yourself there's not a positive word to say about Blackcoin for weeks. Mixed in with him desperately trying to pump up failing MINT. Now as MINT plummets further he is resorting to pathetic attempts to call Blackcoin projects scams and smear the name of Blackcoin. Sad, very sad.
blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:28:59 PM

What should be illegal is for a coin to have premine potentially worth as much as 420 BTC at one point, and then not give a single bit of it back to the community of bag holders.  Roll Eyes
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:33:41 PM

What should be illegal is for a coin to have premine potentially worth as much as 420 BTC at one point, and then not give a single bit of it back to the community of bag holders.  Roll Eyes

4000 BTC worth of MINT were bought in the 30 to 60 satoshi price range. Now the price is 13 satoshis. Whilst Blackcoin has rocketed up. There is going to be a lot of MINT bag holders who are desperate and will do anything to try and regain some of their losses. I feel like this community is mostly well informed and smart towards these tactics and I've done my bit trying to make it clear that there's some "noise"  Grin in this topic the good readers need to block out.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:35:17 PM

4000 BTC worth of MINT were bought in the 30 to 60 satoshi price range. Now the price is 13 satoshis. Whilst Blackcoin has rocketed up. There is going to be a lot of MINT bag holders who are desperate and will do anything to try and regain some of their losses. I feel like this community is mostly well informed and smart towards these tactics and I've done my bit trying to make it clear that there's some "noise"  Grin in this topic the good readers need to block out.

ya i smelt that troll (bagholder) from a mile a away  Cool

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ArpFlush

Activity: 623

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:35:26 PM

QUESTION: why are they referring to it as BLK? and not BC? are we changing our symbol or just for coinkite?
Coinkite only accepts XXX symbols. I think Blackcoin devs decided to use both symbols.

"Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy"
noerc

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:37:15 PM

QUESTION: why are they referring to it as BLK? and not BC? are we changing our symbol or just for coinkite?
Coinkite only accepts XXX symbols. I think Blackcoin devs decided to use both symbols.

Yes, in future the official abbreviation will probably be BLK, but the cool guys will still call it BC  Cool
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:37:42 PM

The problem with MINT is the 20% PoS gives large holders an incentive to dump the 'free' coins, substantially increasing the selling pressure on the price. The opposite of what BC's low inflation and combined mining pool does.
Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:40:05 PM

Yes, also BC can be confused with BTC for some, that is why we choose BLK

████
██████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
lossminer

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:41:35 PM

why not use BLC instead of BLK?
Pages: « 1 ... 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 [696] 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: