Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:45:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 [568] 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509634 times)
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 01:10:11 AM

https://mega.co.nz/#!mlgFVIwQ!ihyXff1QlZYpa0fGJ2FlC5RRCVAD-GInZ1wqZHwGrF4

nice paper on analysis of BC price after 30 days with multipool running.

60* days. Smiley

Nice analysis.

The BC multipools have been doing very well lately, really hope they keep it up. Future looks very promising going of that analysis!

Last payout was about 90 bc / mhs Smiley

Looking forward to the roadmap and the stats update of the mp, those reports hould be up soon Smiley

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 01:10:48 AM

https://mega.co.nz/#!mlgFVIwQ!ihyXff1QlZYpa0fGJ2FlC5RRCVAD-GInZ1wqZHwGrF4

nice paper on analysis of BC price after 30 days with multipool running.

60* days. Smiley

Nice analysis.

The BC multipools have been doing very well lately, really hope they keep it up. Future looks very promising going of that analysis!

If people wanted to become rich, all they have to do is HOLD, and this analysis would be conservative.   Its based on a 50% dump rate, what if it was only a 20% dump rate?!   The is buying coins everyday even in BETA form.   The only coin in crypto going UP in value all the time.   The only thing that causes this coin to go down in value is selling at any price, for any volume.  If someone wants my BC, they will have to pay a LOT more for it than any of these prices.  

Soepkip

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 01:13:26 AM

Please stop the FUD.

I've been seeing this thread invaded by Mint fanboys and also the other way around. I would like for everyone to stop it right now with bashing each other coins. There is no reason to. Mint and Blackcoin are two very different beasts in themselves, not only because of the PoW/PoS hybrid protocol that Mint has and the PoS-only protocol that Blackcoin boasts but also differences in the economics themselves.

I personally have both Mint and BlackCoin and I wish for them both to succeed.

As for the user gonzoucab and stormia i would like for you to remove the posts and stop threating the earlier post by rat4 as an attack on mintcoin. He has simply stated a situation, and i'll let the other coindevs answer if the possibility as stated has value or not.

As for the earlier hardfork we had: that solved the timebomb issue completely. I think faircoin is another coin that has had this fixed earlier this week.

Thank you.

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
darcius

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 01:19:20 AM

Please stop the FUD.

I've been seeing this thread invaded by Mint fanboys and also the other way around. I would like for everyone to stop it right now with bashing each other coins. There is no reason to. Mint and Blackcoin are two very different beasts in themselves, not only because of the PoW/PoS hybrid protocol that Mint has and the PoS-only protocol that Blackcoin boasts but also differences in the economics themselves.

I personally have both Mint and BlackCoin and I wish for them both to succeed.

As for the user gonzoucab and stormia i would like for you to remove the posts and stop threating the earlier post by rat4 as an attack on mintcoin. He has simply stated a situation, and i'll let the other coindevs answer if the possibility as stated has value or not.

As for the earlier hardfork we had: that solved the timebomb issue completely. I think faircoin is another coin that has had this fixed earlier this week.

Thank you.

Totally agree Soekip, it really baffles me why they keep coming in our thread and spreading very obvious FUD - it does nothing but make them look bad, not to mention Mint. Hope we can get back to just discussing Blackcoin and the positive future of it, rather than dealing the immature FUD spreaders. There's no reason why Blackcoin and Mint can't both do well, so let's keep it positive and back on topic people!
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 01:21:14 AM

FUD = Fucked Up Discussion? =D

Anyway, like ^ says, black on track ! ))

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 01:22:48 AM

Dude dont even think about dumping BC... its not even close to what it needs to be. I am one of the biggest holders of BC I won't reveal how much I'm holding but trust me, you dont want me to unload/daytrade my coins. And these dumps are really pissing me off. Dont daytrade this coin, you would be a fool to do that. Yeah anyone can see the hashrate and such and I'm sure you can pick up a little bit in the SHORT TERM, but you need to let the multipool become the worlds most popular pool. If this multipool gets beyond what it is now then any dump would be like throwing away gold. I hope you get burned by daytrading this coin honestly. It sounds like you wish you were a minifontass.

Don't get aggressive mate, I haven't sold anything today - and by daytrade we're talking under 10,000 BC volume per day and only via staggered small sell walls not dumping into buy walls, the rest is just buying. Sorry but trading is why our volume is so high and why our coin has the price it does, if you don't want to do it that's fine but don't be nasty to the majority who do. To your other suggestion no, I don't wish to be like anyone, those guys deliberately scam others in order to dump their coins at an inflated rate - I only wish to keep a constant buy pressure on this coin and this coin alone so my holdings will increase in value over time - that's it Smiley

I get just as annoyed at the dumpers of BC as you do Smiley

EDIT: However, I can see from reading my original post again that it could be interpreted as someone who is trying to be like those scammers - I want to assure people that is not the case. I want BC to rise in price, that's all. As a gesture of good faith I will remove that post so people don't become misled as to my intentions, and I will not post any thing on any thread or forum from this moment on that could influence price either way up or down. I understand that revealing such information could scare people into selling or buying and I don't want this to happen. Hope that clears things up a bit Smiley

From all the lying and manipulating you've done in the past I can't believe you. You could easily just use another account right?

I'm sorry but you aren't being honest. I wouldn't trust a word you say

I can assure you I am being sincere here, but that is fine - there won't be any more posts from me relating to price or market action or anything that could cause a spike in either direction, that's something you can check on as you wish from this point forward, you have my word. 

Yes I have said things that were not responsible in attempt to profit - we all have at some point, all I can say is I can see it's not good for the coin or the community and such things will not be said in future. That's all I can do friend, can't change what has been said but I can make a declaration that things will not be said again and stick to it.

I would not create another account to do such things - I think you're being a bit harsh there, I've said things I shouldn't have in the past but that's a bit unfair.

Not trying to be aggressive. Its just that money makes people do weird things. And I see a lot of people treating BC like other coins. Our goal as a community should be to hold and allow the multipool to push the price. New investors will come and see what the pool is doing. If you believe in the coin just promote the multipool. Get lots of miners into it. Last thing you want to do as an investor is to destroy the faith the miners are putting in the coin. No miner, no BC. It may seem ironic since its already been mined, but the idea of bringing miners and investors together for a common goal is not going on at any other coin. Thats why I'm one of the biggest holders. And I was just being honest, you dont want me or any others to pump+dump 500K+ coins a day on this coin that would stagnate its growth. Lets allow the price to swell and spend our free time getting miners to mine this coin. I would mine it, but Im not a miner I just invest. I am also doing developement. I can do commercial production as well. From what I have seen, the multipool should bring in about 2-3 thousand dollars a day. Currently thats not bad its not great. Now if you can get that number up, this coin is going to FLY AWAY! This is not a daytraders coin, its a black hole. But in order for it to build the momentum, it needs people to promote the multipool and get that pool up over 20K dollars a day. If that happens, Blackcoin will be a serious threat to Litecoin and Dogecoin and it will probably crush the other alts. The miners need to be aware of what this coin can do. I like DRK as well but I would rather see BC go to a dollar. If this goes to a dollar then only way we want it to get their is by miners NOT investors! So the miners have to be the ones to do it. If the miners push this coin then it seriously can't be stopped. Daytrading now is the only thing stopping that from happening. Its short term greed and I really hope anyone who tries to daytrade gets burned once the ship takes off. Why am I saying all this? Because if I was a bull I would have been trapped already. I could have easily sold at 00009 I saw it, I knew the hashrate of pool was not driving the price and I held. Yes, I walked away from profit because I would have rather seen the pool increase the number of MINERS than to drop the price. At the time, I believe I could have dropped the price all the way down to 00005 if I wanted to. So PLEASE get miners into that pool. Lets push the devs to really understand that point. The coin should be marketed to miners not investors. I may sell once this coin is 10 times what it is now but if the pools hashrate is too high, I may even hold longer than that! I may wait for 1-2 dollars which is not unrealistic.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 01:23:29 AM

If people wanted to become rich, all they have to do is HOLD, and this analysis would be conservative.   Its based on a 50% dump rate, what if it was only a 20% dump rate?!   The is buying coins everyday even in BETA form.   The only coin in crypto going UP in value all the time.   The only thing that causes this coin to go down in value is selling at any price, for any volume.  If someone wants my BC, they will have to pay a LOT more for it than any of these prices.  

If anyone has 10,000 or more coins, and you just hold until next year, you will very happy you listened to us. Do not get caught up in the daily price fluctuations, or the BlackCoin vs Mint debates. There are a lot of people who bought MintCoin above 50+ sat and they are mad the prices have dropped and haven't recovered, so they are taking their anger out on the BlackCoin community. If they spent more time adding value to Mint, and less time coming here copying ideas and posting ridiculousness, maybe MintCoin would be up to 60 sat by now.
gonzoucab

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 01:24:45 AM

Peace!

I see a change of attitude here! thats good, i just read we can both survive, mint and BC

I will say more, we can both develop together projects.

We can together be bigger, thats my issue since the begining.

Im not deleting my post, but instead i giving my hand to BC community

My main goal is not making me rich in a year, is making crypto work for the masses.

Im always to help, if you are helping other.

Im always to fight if a see injustice.

David, Caracas Venezuela
Twitter @gonzoucab.
moderndezigns

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 01:26:04 AM

Dude dont even think about dumping BC... its not even close to what it needs to be. I am one of the biggest holders of BC I won't reveal how much I'm holding but trust me, you dont want me to unload/daytrade my coins. And these dumps are really pissing me off. Dont daytrade this coin, you would be a fool to do that. Yeah anyone can see the hashrate and such and I'm sure you can pick up a little bit in the SHORT TERM, but you need to let the multipool become the worlds most popular pool. If this multipool gets beyond what it is now then any dump would be like throwing away gold. I hope you get burned by daytrading this coin honestly. It sounds like you wish you were a minifontass.

Don't get aggressive mate, I haven't sold anything today - and by daytrade we're talking under 10,000 BC volume per day and only via staggered small sell walls not dumping into buy walls, the rest is just buying. Sorry but trading is why our volume is so high and why our coin has the price it does, if you don't want to do it that's fine but don't be nasty to the majority who do. To your other suggestion no, I don't wish to be like anyone, those guys deliberately scam others in order to dump their coins at an inflated rate - I only wish to keep a constant buy pressure on this coin and this coin alone so my holdings will increase in value over time - that's it Smiley

EDIT: However, I can see from reading my original post again that it could be interpreted as someone who is trying to be like those scammers - I want to assure people that is not the case. I want BC to rise in price, that's all. As a gesture of good faith I will remove that post so people don't become misled as to my intentions, and I will not post any thing on any thread or forum from this moment on that could influence price either way up or down. I understand that revealing such information could scare people into selling or buying and I don't want this to happen. Hope that clears things up a bit Smiley

From all the lying and manipulating you've done in the past I can't believe you. You could easily just use another account right?

I can assure you I am being sincere here, but that is fine - there won't be any more posts from me relating to price or market action or anything that could cause a spike in either direction, that's something you can check on as you wish from this point forward, you have my word. 

Yes I have said things that were not responsible in attempt to profit - we all have at some point, all I can say is I can see it's not good for the coin or the community and such things will not be said in future. That's all I can do friend, can't change what has been said but I can make a declaration that things will not be said again and stick to it.

I would not create another account to do such things - I think you're being a bit harsh there, I've said things I shouldn't have in the past but that's a bit unfair.

Not trying to be aggressive. Its just that money makes people do weird things. And I see a lot of people treating BC like other coins. Our goal as a community should be to hold and allow the multipool to push the price. New investors will come and see what the pool is doing. If you believe in the coin just promote the multipool. Get lots of miners into it. Last thing you want to do as an investor is to destroy the faith the miners are putting in the coin. No miner, no BC. It may seem ironic since its already been mined, but the idea of bringing miners and investors together for a common goal is not going on at any other coin. Thats why I'm one of the biggest holders. And I was just being honest, you dont want me or any others to pump+dump 500K+ coins a day on this coin that would stagnate its growth. Lets allow the price to swell and spend our free time getting miners to mine this coin. I would mine it, but Im not a miner I just invest. I am also doing developement. I can do commercial production as well. From what I have seen, the multipool should bring in about 2-3 thousand dollars a day. Currently thats not bad its not great. Now if you can get that number up, this coin is going to FLY AWAY! This is not a daytraders coin, its a black hole. But in order for it to build the momentum, it needs people to promote the multipool and get that pool up over 20K dollars a day. If that happens, Blackcoin will be a serious threat to Litecoin and Dogecoin and it will probably crush the other alts. The miners need to be aware of what this coin can do. I like DRK as well but I would rather see BC go to a dollar. If this goes to a dollar then only way we want it to get their is by miners NOT investors! So the miners have to be the ones to do it. If the miners push this coin then it seriously can't be stopped. Daytrading now is the only thing stopping that from happening. Its short term greed and I really hope anyone who tries to daytrade gets burned once the ship takes off. Why am I saying all this? Because if I was a bull I would have been trapped already. I could have easily sold at 00009 I saw it, I knew the hashrate of pool was not driving the price and I held. Yes, I walked away from profit because I would have rather seen the pool increase the number of MINERS than to drop the price. At the time, I believe I could have dropped the price all the way down to 00005 if I wanted to. So PLEASE get miners into that pool. Lets push the devs to really understand that point. The coin should be marketed to miners not investors. I may sell once this coin is 10 times what it is now but if the pools hashrate is too high, I may even hold longer than that! I may wait for 1-2 dollars which is not unrealistic.

Let's all be honest here the multipool doesn't really have any effect on price. It's just good old fashioned price manipulation
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968

einc.io

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 01:32:32 AM

Let's all be honest here the multipool doesn't really have any effect on price. It's just good old fashioned price manipulation

Its math,  X hashrate on the pool translate into X btc into X BC purchased at market price.  The pool absolutely affects the price.  What the pool can't affect is people panic dumping, and people not recognizing that BC is immune to most methods of debasement.

Everyone treats BC like it has the same weakness as any other coin,  The best I can assume is that  they 'just don't get it yet'.   I hope that they do 'get it' before its too late for them.

dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 01:35:33 AM

Did you read my comment? I calculated the hash rate. I said its about 2-3K USD. Dont underestimate that confidence it can give investors. I highly doubt Mintpal is honest about their volume either. I read the charts and 2-3K still moves the price and if it drops that will be more significant for the bulls. Now think about it this way: If this coin gets marketed heavily to miners, then that hashrate will go up and if it does, investors and other coins beware, since it will be a pump that cant be stopped.
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 01:35:49 AM

Its math,  X hashrate on the pool translate into X btc into X BC purchased at market price.  The pool absolutely affects the price.  What the pool can't affect is people panic dumping, and people not recognizing that BC is immune to most methods of debasement.

Everyone treats BC like it has the same weakness as any other coin,  The best I can assume is that  they 'just don't get it yet'.   I hope that they do 'get it' before its too late for them.

Off topic...how much would you say BlackCoin has increased in value (percentage) since launching?
gonzoucab

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 01:36:47 AM

You guys should not focus on price, but in generating an economy.

If not BC will be just an expensive token, real value comes from use of the coin.

The rest are just hopes.
btcprice

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 01:43:40 AM

The Blackcoin pool is a joke too it doesn't really have any effect on price it was just a tool to use to help with manipulating people during pumps. Nothing about this coin is honest

It's just an ongoing pump dump pump

Thanks for posting and thanks for providing copious amounts of support for your position. I can see by your intricate analysis that you are an expert in this area.

ROFL!!!!!

Seriously dude, you need a reality check. Everyone has seen this crap here dozens of posts before yours. No one listens to opinions of pure FUD. I'm going to start calling you Elmer FUD. LOL!
goblynn

Activity: 292

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 01:45:55 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2014, 02:12:55 AM by goblynn

Its math,  X hashrate on the pool translate into X btc into X BC purchased at market price.  The pool absolutely affects the price.  What the pool can't affect is people panic dumping, and people not recognizing that BC is immune to most methods of debasement.

Everyone treats BC like it has the same weakness as any other coin,  The best I can assume is that  they 'just don't get it yet'.   I hope that they do 'get it' before its too late for them.

Off topic...how much would you say BlackCoin has increased in value (percentage) since launching?

coin was about 100 sat when it was first released..now its hovering round 5000...thats from march 13 to march 31

https://cryptrader.com/charts/mintpal/bc/btc

EDIT...misread a chart it was actually only down to 500 satoshi

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread | Slack
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 01:46:49 AM

If not BC will be just an expensive token, real value comes from use of the coin.

The rest are just hopes.

That is a myth. The are many coins currently accepted by merchants and payment services, and those coins aren't doing well. What makes a coin successful is the community getting the word out, and media attention. Yes a coin also needs people using it for commerce, but that is just one factor.
gonzoucab

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 01:47:51 AM

A coin should focus on real economy

Not a multipool thing that a banker sees as a pumping by the same investors.

Blackcoin is good, i want it to live long and help spread crypto to the masses.

BC Community should ask for this to happen is they want to survive this sharks game.

thats my 0.02BC
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 01:48:47 AM

The rest are just hopes.

Agree

BC value is you and his community

It's stronger than anything else, if you are faith we can move mountains, together

Stop focus to the price and keep your BC

IconicExpert

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:00:42 AM

coin was about 100 sat when it was first released..now its hovering round 5000...thats from march 13 to march 31

https://cryptrader.com/charts/mintpal/bc/btc

Thank you. So that is a 4900% gain in just over one month.
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:06:44 AM

Coin bottomed around ~500. So 1000% not 4900%. Still a good gain though.  Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 [568] 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: