Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:33:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 [700] 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509635 times)
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:14:47 PM

Big walls = big players getting involved. I don't think we've ever had such large walls on both sides simultaneously. Maybe it's time we just got used to it? Tongue
Sylon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:15:19 PM

Guys:

IT IS OFFICIAL

COINKITE WILL ADD BLACKCOIN!

https://twitter.com/Coinkite/status/453959431383179264

WOOHOO !  Smiley
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:18:13 PM

Big walls = big players getting involved. I don't think we've ever had such large walls on both sides simultaneously. Maybe it's time we just got used to it? Tongue

yep, let the big players fight it out over a limited number of coins.

if a player wants to get in under 10k coins are there.

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:18:18 PM

Some buy walls I saw just now:

17 BTC @ 9000
18 BTC @ 9380
15 BTC @  9301-9340

36 BTC Wall @ 9900 sats  Sad

Some people here think I was BSing about "Wall Street Associates" (Not you). Let me explain what has been going on for 24 hours...We would have been above 10,000 since yesterday but someone kept pushing us down. I said it was happening at the time..some people thought I was "paranoid". Early this morning there were organic attempts to get BC above 10,0000 again, and with every attempt it was pushed down. I started noticing someone trying to push us below 9000 this morning so I had a 22 BTC buy floor established. So at 4:45PM EST today another attempt to push BC above 10,000 started, and as soon as momentum started the 36 BTC wall appeared out of nowhere. This is not a coincidence...someone is sabotaging BC for whatever reason.

I think you're off on this one pal.

Don't try to analyse "walls" in crypto it will drive you mad. + Remember not every wall is a fake or an attempt at manipulation. I've put up a lot of genuine walls in my time (not in BC though).

So Ramdom do you agree that market is what is bringing down the price?

I agree that Mint has suffered another crushing day and I feel sorry for bagholders like you who keep trying to spread obvious FUD in the blackcoin topic  Cheesy

Ps. Mint was premined by the dev and such coins never succeed in this community.

...13 sat is a bad day Sad...

Back to BC... I have been watching Mintpal for nearly 24 hours. I am wired on coffee...I am positive something fishy is up...watch the push that is happening...

Don't worry mate. The hard work has been done with the marketing. We'll see the effects come in over the coming days. The cream always rises to the top. We're already seeing some interesting activity and big walls coming in.
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 09:19:42 PM

It's all fair game. We don't know for sure whether that 36 BTC Wall is even real. We have a 33 BTC Wall down to 9300 ourselves. I still think this is a win if we stay above 9000. And if BC is worth 11K as you predicted, then an investor should see the 36 BTC 9900 Wall as a no slippage buy and munch it right up.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
gonzoucab

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:20:42 PM

36 BTC Wall @ 9900 sats  Sad

Some people here think I was BSing about "Wall Street Associates" (Not you). Let me explain what has been going on for 24 hours...We would have been above 10,000 since yesterday but someone kept pushing us down. I said it was happening at the time..some people thought I was "paranoid". Early this morning there were organic attempts to get BC above 10,0000 again, and with every attempt it was pushed down. I started noticing someone trying to push us below 9000 this morning so I had a 22 BTC buy floor established. So at 4:45PM EST today another attempt to push BC above 10,000 started, and as soon as momentum started the 36 BTC wall appeared out of nowhere. This is not a coincidence...someone is sabotaging BC for whatever reason.

I think you're off on this one pal.

Don't try to analyse "walls" in crypto it will drive you mad. + Remember not every wall is a fake or an attempt at manipulation. I've put up a lot of genuine walls in my time (not in BC though).

So Ramdom do you agree that market is what is bringing down the price?

I agree that Mint has suffered another crushing day and I feel sorry for bagholders like you who keep trying to spread obvious FUD in the blackcoin topic  Cheesy

Ps. Mint was premined by the dev and such coins never succeed in this community.

...13 sat is a bad day Sad...

Back to BC... I have been watching Mintpal for nearly 24 hours. I am wired on coffee...I am positive something fishy is up...watch the push that is happening...

You need to rest, Roma doesnt got build in a day. its not a tragedy is we don't get to 10.000 today.
If you percieve something fishy remember that you judge for what you know.

Regards
@gonzoucab

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:21:46 PM

This is not a coincidence...someone is sabotaging BC for whatever reason.[/b]

It's more likely to be a large holder waiting for sufficient liquidity to be available for them to cash out.

These alt coin markets are tiny. Look at the order book. It's all decimals of BTC that are on there. There's no liquidity to speak of - unlike, say BTC-e Bitcoin and Litecoin markets. That's why exchanges like BTCe don't bother with other alts. The volume in the mainstream coins is huge - pros that trade 50-100 BTC at a time.

If you have even 1 large holder who has a lot of BC wanting to profit take, you'd see exactly the pattern you've observed: wait for liquidity to emerge, cash out a load, then wait another 10 hours or so for the bid side to "recharge" itself, cash out again, rinse and repeat.

I don't think there needs to be any conspiracy associated with it - and even if there was, they'd still need to have the BC to be able to place the order so there's no material difference to what I've just described.

There are 75 million BC's in circulation. That is quite a large amount. It means that BC is already at a tenth of Peercoin's price corrected for coin supply. So even if it got to Peercoin's valuation it would only be a tenfold gain from here whereas the buy in required would be many hundreds of times the buy in that was needed to get this far.

Taking all this into account, it's not a bad point for a large holder to "get off the bus" since they could take the view that there's more chance of it going down than up from here. THat's what's behind those big sellwalls.

Think of a funnel with the hole plugged. It takes only 10 cc to get a 5 cm rise in water level but a 100cc to get the next 5cm rise. That's where BC is right now.
firstflyover

Activity: 195
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:22:35 PM

Help!!!

How do you upload images... jpg, tiff, png, image size etc...

Thanks
blade87

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:23:48 PM

Iconic, as far as I'm concerned you've been a success. BC has reached 10K on every exchange, except for Mintpal where it hit ~9900. No need to go overboard now or throw some claims around if it doesn't get there today.

Look at this positive : ~1000 BTC worth of BC has been exchanged at this price level over the past 36 hours. This is actually good, because when we finally do break 10K, this price level we are at now is going to become a very strong support level. Smiley
traderman
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:25:20 PM

+1

Finally someone that makes sense. 

It's more likely to be a large holder waiting for sufficient liquidity to be available for them to cash out.

These alt coin markets are tiny. Look at the order book. It's all decimals of BTC that are on there. There's no liquidity to speak of - unlike, say BTC-e Bitcoin and Litecoin markets. That's why exchanges like BTCe don't bother with other alts. the volume in the mainstream coins is huge - pros that trade 50-100 BTC at a time.

If you have even 1 large holder who has a lot of BC wanting to profit take, you'd see exactly the pattern you've observed: wait for liquidity to emerge, cash out a load, then wait another 10 hours or so for the bid side to "recharge" itself, cash out again, rinse and repeat.

I don't think there needs to be any conspiracy associated with it - and even if there was, they'd still need to have the BC to be able to place the order s there's no material difference to what I've just described.

There are 75 million BC's in circulation. That is quite a large amount. It means that BC is already at a tenth of Peercoin's price corrected for coin supply. So even if it got to Peercoin's valuation it would only be a tenfold gain from here whereas the buy in required would be many hundreds of times the buy in that was needed to get this far.

Taking all this into account, it's not a bad point for a large holder to "get off the bus" since they could take the view that there's more chance of it going down than up from here. THat's what's behind those big sellwalls.

gonzoucab

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:25:53 PM

These alt coin markets are tiny. Look at the order book. It's all decimals of BTC that are on there. There's no liquidity to speak of - unlike, say BTC-e Bitcoin and Litecoin markets. That's why exchanges like BTCe don't bother with other alts. the volume in the mainstream coins is huge - pros that trade 50-100 BTC at a time.

I don't think there needs to be any conspiracy associated with it - and even if there was, they'd still need to have the BC to be able to place the order s there's no material difference to what I've just described.

Think of a funnel with the hole plugged. It takes only 10 cc to get a 5 cm rise in water level but a 100cc to get the next 5cm rise. That's where BC is right now.

+1
I agree, thats exactly my analysis.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:27:12 PM

Iconic, as far as I'm concerned you've been a success. BC has reached 10K on every exchange, except for Mintpal where it hit ~9900. No need to go overboard now or throw some claims around if it doesn't get there today.

Look at this positive : ~1000 BTC worth of BC has been exchanged at this price level over the past 36 hours. This is actually good, because when we finally do break 10K, this price level we are at now is going to become a very strong support level. Smiley

Thank you...However, this is not about it going over 10,000. I want to know why is someone pushing the price down artificially. Everything I said I would do was done. But...A lot of BTC has been spent trying to keep BC from going below 9000 and it should be well above 10,000 now.

PS: I am not "using this as an excuse"...it is fact.  
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:27:28 PM

agree with everything, just to add blackcoin hit 9970 on mintpal Smiley

Than you...However, this is not about it going over 10,000. I want to know why is someone pushing the price down artificially. Everything I said I would do was done. But...A lot of BTC has been spent trying to keep BC from going below 9000 and it should be well above 10,000 now.

Possibly a fake wall, won't know until tested.

Don't worry about it not being over 10k, the longer in hangs out with solid bids at 9k+ the better the base and the larger the leg up.

what we need is to get the few dozen medium players into hundreds, then thousands.... then.... the world

blade87

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:29:26 PM

Than you...However, this is not about it going over 10,000. I want to know why is someone pushing the price down artificially. Everything I said I would do was done. But...A lot of BTC has been spent trying to keep BC from going below 9000 and it should be well above 10,000 now.

The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent.

The amount of stocks that I have bought that dropped on good news is laughable. But in the long run things were good. Wink
gonzoucab

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:30:51 PM

KEYNES!!!!!
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:33:24 PM

If I wasn't so tired this morning I would have recorded my screen and uploaded to YouTube. The sell orders were at 9600+ and there was a buy order for a 9550. Someone did a sell order for 9300 and it sent the price down very fast. From what I understand that is not suppose to happen but it did a few times. Many of you were still sleeping when this all was going on. Someone push BC down to nearly 9000 before a push was made to prop it up.
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:34:55 PM

we all seriously need to re-consider lifting the ban on whale hunting  Kiss

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 09:36:21 PM

If I wasn't so tired this morning I would have recorded my screen and uploaded to YouTube. The sell orders were at 9600+ and there was a buy order for a 9550. Someone did a sell order for 9300 and it sent the price down very fast. From what I understand that is not suppose to happen but it did a few times. Many of you were still sleeping when this all was going on. Someone push BC down to nearly 9000 before a push was made to prop it up.

Because regardless of everything you've done, there are still people out there who don't believe. Bitcoin had to jump through the same hurdles to get to $1000+.

also BTC is down from yesterday.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
gonzoucab

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:40:02 PM

The amount of stocks that I have bought that dropped on good news is laughable. But in the long run things were good. Wink

The actual statement is that, in a crisis, "markets can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent." In particular, Keynes was referring to stock market crashes, frequently resulting from panic selling. Asset bubbles consist of wild speculation in stocks, real estate or other assets (in one case, tulips). The assets rise in price far more than is justified by any rational economic analysis. At some point, the bubble bursts, and investors engage in panic selling, which is equally irrational. As a consequence, prices of that asset then fall far below the rational price

Thats what you think is gonna happen?
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:40:14 PM

agree with everything, just to add blackcoin hit 9970 on mintpal Smiley

Possibly a fake wall, won't know until tested.

Don't worry about it not being over 10k, the longer in hangs out with solid bids at 9k+ the better the base and the larger the leg up.

what we need is to get the few dozen medium players into hundreds, then thousands.... then.... the world

+1.

Don't forget a week ago we would have been very happy if someone told us that the 9000's would be the new floor.

I remember when the 5000's were the new floor. And 1500. And 600. More often than not once we find a new floor, we then move upwards.  Grin

It's taken a lot of buy support to build up this floor and maintain and now the hard work is done as the floor is being maintained with only 400BTC of trades. Compared to 900 BTC of trades. Overall less buy support is needed and less people are dumping on average.
Pages: « 1 ... 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 [700] 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: