Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:41:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 [723] 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509634 times)
nov

Activity: 433
Merit: 251

Independent crypto developer

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 08:52:04 AM

Hello Everybody,

I am www.wowdoge.org WowDoge LightWeight Wallet Developer.

I wanted to ask, whether you would be interested in Blackcoin Lightweight Wallet?

I'm currently working on BlackCoin Lightweight Wallet.

The Project will be open sourced and available on GitHub (links below). I'll try to do daily updates here on this thread to keep everyone posted on the progress. The official start date of dev is TODAY. Looking to have the wallet ready by next weekend.

List of possible features.
  • Lightweight wallet is wallet which does not need to download huge amount of data to be able to be used, so quick synchronization. So lightweight wallet would end the frustrating waiting time downloading gigabytes of block chain!
  • Has an extremely smooth interface. It is created with the intent and success of being exceedingly end-user friendly.
    Utilizes an interface that is uncomplicated and easy to navigate. This could help especially to new people interested in crypto currency.
  • Support of paper wallets.
  • Create paper backups of private keys.
  • Withdraw/import paper wallet/private key into wallet so you can spend it easily.
  • Scan and withdraw private key from paper wallet via webcam, QR code private key scan functionality.
  • Scan addresses from QR codes via webcam.
  • See exchange rate of BC/BTC, BC/USD, BC/EUR, BC/CAD, BC/CHF, BC/AUD, BC/CNY, BC/RUB, BC/JPY, etc.
  • See balance and transaction values in the national currency.
  • Store wallet files in user defined locations.
  • Label addresses.
  • See balance for each address.
  • Export/Import private keys in all known formats.
  • Watch only address support.
  • New features implemented upon request!
  • Open source, sources on Github.
  • MIT open source license.

Here is first screenshot:

I would like to make sure that here is interest to do such project. In other words, if you wish to have this project finished, show your interest by donating BC. I need at least 1 BTC value in BlackCoins to pay at least partly my development time, effort and server costs.

Please feel free to donate to the development of this app.

Donations:: BQynghdBFW6RCcMXMgR2ys3yEkiVL77HK6

BlackCoin Lightweight Wallet Github
Sources will be uploaded there. For first working version.
https://github.com/pavel4n/Blacklite

BlackCoinJ Github
With Android Wallet developer we will be cooperating on BlackCoinJ library.
https://github.com/MikeHuntington/blackcoinj-new

More info BlackCoin Forum here
http://blackcointalk.com/index.php?topic=1268.msg1661#msg1661

WowDoge - DogeCoin Lightweight Wallet DOGE: DLoawzLvw5WvvpGUkSTxrwMgKhkamsqFo7
Vertigo - VertCoin Lightweight Wallet VTC: VertGv5nVwYYR7mTmDDeAP9et1NJyAsC9P | Exelite - ExeCoin Lightweight Wallet EXE: ELiteWbMDwX95YZj5Jf5BkHS54qbH7wpXg | Lightweight Wallet Creation Service
MultiCoin - Multiple Crypto Coin Lightweight Wallet in Development BTC: 1EKT9uaaDbTRuwjttFQbfax7KmGNZX32HP | BitcoinViewer - Bitcoin Balances & Transactions on iPhone/iPad BTC: 1NEvfbiA5Bs2sG2jqRdCidGUjLD5JjAjEZ
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 08:57:29 AM

BC price should be at 0.00012 btc, at least

Yes it should be much higher allready but some dumb f**k is holding bc down..
When he stops this shit it will be rocket up.. regardles what happens with btc.. we are independet!!!

+1 Only way cryptocoin can survive is get the off from bitcoin Smiley We dont give a fuck if china is banning btc.I really like this coin,only bad thing is i got with it really late Sad

If you believe BlackCoin is the future of cryptos, then you're still way early.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 08:58:01 AM

Hello Everybody,

I wanted to ask, whether you would be interested in Blackcoin Lightweight Wallet?

The Project will be open sourced and available on GitHub (links below). I'll try to do daily updates here on this thread to keep everyone posted on the progress. The official start date of dev is TODAY. Looking to have the wallet ready by next weekend.

• Lightweight wallet is wallet which does not need to download huge amount of data to be able to be used, so quick synchronization. So lightweight wallet would end the frustrating waiting time downloading gigabytes of block chain!
  • Has an extremely smooth interface. It is created with the intent and success of being exceedingly end-user friendly.
    Utilizes an interface that is uncomplicated and easy to navigate. This could help especially to new people interested in crypto currency.
  • Withdraw/import paper wallet/private key into wallet so you can spend it easily.
  • Scan and withdraw private key from paper wallet via webcam, QR code private key scan functionality.
  • See exchange rate of BC/BTC, BC/USD, BC/EUR, BC/CAD, BC/CHF, BC/AUD, BC/CNY, BC/RUB, BC/JPY, etc.
  • Label addresses.

I would like to make sure that here is interest to do such project. In other words, if you wish to have this project finished, show your interest by donating BC. I need at least 1 BTC value in BlackCoins to pay at least partly my development time, effort and server costs.

BlackCoinJ Github

Great idea! I am excited to see all the new projects the past few days!
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:02:20 AM

I had a 21m share and didn't get bonus Sad

what does your Profitability (BC/MH) say? 41.01???

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
Nonlin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:19:16 AM

Hello Everybody,

• Label addresses.

BlackCoinJ Github

good job, thanks

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. BCHDNAdVqdQVYH3GdzY3eXF61jsQ91WHBQ
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:21:59 AM

Great idea! I am excited to see all the new projects the past few days!

I'm excited to see your new project today!
When will the info come online ?

ski92

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:25:47 AM

Soepkip I sent you the total 3% from the blackhole so far  Cheesy
(it isnt very much lol)

#Blackcoin Friday, once you go black......... Wink
mrdennis86

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:38:12 AM

do anyone know how it is with the multipools? If i'm correct the multipools mining a lot and pump it to blackcoin?

All my XST coins are stolen Sad feel free to donate some XST to RzPMCaQxjxCNCyw2eiYsLqU2MWe45vFfLU I really appreciate that!
Fraxinus
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:47:30 AM

do anyone know how it is with the multipools? If i'm correct the multipools mining a lot and pump it to blackcoin?

yes the multipool mines other coins, and with the profit from that BC is bought.

So we have a constant buying pressure.

IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:54:21 AM

Many have already pointed out that BC value is tied directly to BTC. As BTC goes down, the value of almost all coins go down with it. The next goal for this community should be to push to separate BC from BTC. I do not see why BC value should be directly correlated to BTC. Now I realize BC is young and the market cap is low. But I also witnessed this week the community raising thousands of dollars in mere minutes to get BC added to CoinKite. We can use that same drive and determination to untie BC from BTC. I do not believe in "it can't be done", that attitude is for other alt coins with 8 BTC or less trade volume. At the moment BC has a lot of momentum and we need to capitalize on it before people get "bored" and move on.

Some of you might know of the Valut of Satoshi: https://www.vaultofsatoshi.com/

We are not listed there, however MINT is?!?! This is unacceptable for many reason and we as a community need to fix this ASAP. The more places BC is traded and accepted the more credible and popular BC become.

Later today at 3PM EST (NYC) I will be posting the link to pre-order the BlackCoin Credit Card Wallet.
v1l3n1n2

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:54:45 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2014, 10:43:36 AM by v1l3n1n2

Hi,

I wrote a little step-by-step guide yesterday that is aimed at people new to Blackcoin. It will also hopefully serve as a way to answer some basic questions that people may have regarding using the various functions of the BC wallet as well as explaining how to Stake whilst still keeping the wallet encrypted. It isn't meant to be an in-depth look at Blackcoin, (I will leave that to people better than I) as I wanted to have something that people who are new to all things crypto would be able to comprehend easily, and hopefully answer some questions regarding sending, receiving, backing up, Staking and encrypting.

I have also added some useful links at the bottom of the article that may help any new potential investors become involved more. (Buying BC, Forums plus other links etc)

Let me know what you think, and if you think that there is something glaringly obvious that I may have missed, please let me know.

http://www.techfleece.com/2014/04/10/a-step-by-step-guide-to-using-your-blackcoin-wallet-staking/

Smiley

+1
Please put a link on 1st page
omahapoker

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:57:27 AM

someone please make some Blackcoin gambling sites

thanks
d8ncer

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:15:19 AM

Fraxinus
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:15:47 AM

Many have already pointed out that BC value is tied directly to BTC. As BTC goes down, the value of almost all coins go down with it. The next goal for this community should be to push to separate BC from BTC. I do not see why BC value should be directly correlated to BTC. Now I realize BC is young and the market cap is low. But I also witnessed this week the community raising thousands of dollars in mere minutes to get BC added to CoinKite. We can use that same drive and determination to untie BC from BTC. I do not believe in "it can't be done", that attitude is for other alt coins with 8 BTC or less trade volume. At the moment BC has a lot of momentum and we need to capitalize on it before people get "bored" and move on.

We are not listed there, however MINT is?!?! This is unacceptable for many reason and we as a community need to fix this ASAP. The more places BC is traded and accepted the more credible and popular BC become.

Later today at 3PM EST (NYC) I will be posting the link to pre-order the BlackCoin Credit Card Wallet.

That is 8 pm Gmt+0 for the ppl wondering ^^

grimrog

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:22:31 AM

they have a public support system. I would prefer to contact them directly but if this is the only way, we could flood their support system with requests to add BLK.
Jabulon

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 10:26:36 AM

Soepkip I sent you the total 3% from the blackhole so far  Cheesy
(it isnt very much lol)

Kudos man. Could you repost the deposit addresses, you know, toilet #1, #2, #3 etc., and maybe some stats/totals?

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
BITempus

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:36:11 AM

yes the multipool mines other coins, and with the profit from that BC is bought.

Which means Blackcoin acts like a parasite that needs to suck the life of other coins in order to stay alive!

This unfortunately reflects the worst of the human condition!!!

So just like humans are destroying the earth resources and will die when there is no resources left to preserve the human species so will Blackcoin die when there is no profitability on mining other coins because they will eventually die and the more people jump into Blackcoin's multipool and off other coins network the fastest this process will come to a result!!!

So either we have more shit tons of coins released in the following months/years and a market for them to feed Blackcoin or this coin eventually will also logically die!!!

This strategy is not the brightest of them all in the long run!!!
B737

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:39:30 AM

Which means Blackcoin acts like a parasite that needs to suck the life of other coins in order to stay alive!

So just like humans are destroying the earth resources and will die when there is no resources left to preserve the human species so will Blackcoin die when there is no profitability on mining other coins because they will eventually die and the more people jump into Blackcoin's multipool and off other coins network the fastest this process will come to a result!!!

So either we have more shit tons of coins released in the following months/years and a market for them to feed Blackcoin or this coin eventually will also logically die!!!

Once BC is an established coin, we don't need multipools anymore.
Jilixi

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 10:40:19 AM

BlackCoin Store is now live!

Blackcoinstore.com

We want to offer customers a smooth and easy buyer experience. By offering a well sorted and easy to find items that you need!

We would also like to point out that whatever the community comes up with that they would like to sell to a bigger crowd BlackCoin Store is the place to go. We will resell your product for you without any fees.

BlackCoin Store is a non-profit website, meaning the owner (ME) doesnt take any profits into my own pocket, everything goes back to the website or the BlackCoin Foundation. Regarding the BlackCoin Foundation a fixed percent TBD the comming week of the profits will always go to the foundation. Special marked products will benefit the Foundation even more, more information on that later.

We have limited products up right now but more can be expected the comming 3-4 days.

We are still in development, you might see some pages being updated on the fly.

There are some Bounties for those creative out there, they can be found HERE! follow the instructions on the page.

Sign up on the website and remember to check for the newsletter for awesome updates on the store
Also follow us on twitter: BlackCoinStore

Thank you and Welcome to BlackCoin Store

Host turned out to be really really bad when it came to helping their customers so we are moving to a much better one. Stay Tuned!

Owner of BlackCoin Store - BlackCoin Store
BC: BNatbck1SDJebHRMQemkUEFPVZR9uLHLrM
BTC: 161EcdmbgmxpZMk2ssZCjGQqB6gypduu97
Degolep

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:48:08 AM

Pages: « 1 ... 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 [723] 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: