Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:47:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 [1142] 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509654 times)
Mateusz

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:46:33 AM

Hi,

I'm pretty new in PoS.
I found many guides that explain well how to encrypt and unlock the wallet to make the coin eligible for PoS.
But absolutely ZERO say if or when I can close my wallet.

I mean... sometime I have to shutdown my computer ... Smiley How I know when ?

Have I to leave it open 24h/24 ?
If I close my wallet, will my minting lower ?

Is it a good idea to rent a small VPS just for minting ? This way the wallet could be open 24h/24 and maybe optimize the minting process ?

Thanks for your replies Wink
Minerz

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:48:28 AM

I'm afraid the 30mil was misinformation. According to http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php?top=100, the top addresses hold 40,973,569.05. That's worse distribution than the ~39mil I posted last week. (You can see that easily in my tiny post history.)

well it depends on how much is held in exchanges.

there was over 3500 btc traded on minpal alone which is about 10 million blackcoin.

Across all exchanges you could probably assume that there is between 10-15 million on exchanges.

Stop sweating who owns what wealth currency coins is always going to b top heavy

The Wealth Distribution

In the United States, wealth is highly concentrated in a relatively few hands. As of 2010, the top 1% of households (the upper class) owned 35.4% of all privately held wealth, and the next 19% (the managerial, professional, and small business stratum) had 53.5%, which means that just 20% of the people owned a remarkable 89%, leaving only 11% of the wealth for the bottom 80% (wage and salary workers). In terms of financial wealth (total net worth minus the value of one's home), the top 1% of households had an even greater share: 42.1%. Table 2 and Figure 1 present further details, drawn from the careful work of economist Edward N. Wolff at New York University (2012).
http://www2.ucsc.edu/whorulesamerica/power/wealth.html

Wow.Thats even worse than in cryptoworld.
Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:48:39 AM

lol i produce commercials for a living. lol so go cry somewhere else. Other coins are trash clones. Are you a whitecoin boy? Or a bbqcoin man? lol.

Of course you do...

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:49:12 AM

As promised, heres the commercial I said I was going to make. Grin
...let me know what you guys think
Pass this around to investors and miners!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4k8q-4Xddk&feature=youtu.be

Did you make those sounds?  Grin
I think the idea is good and it actually looks good, but "The coin that eats other coins" kinda sounds meh, I'd replace it with "Always bet on black" or something else.
It's pretty solid for a 1st commercial though.

You are the second person to say that... hmm ok I like your tagline. Will wait for a few more suggestions and then make the alterations. (I like the coin that eats other coins because there are so many stupid coins that need to be eaten... its a public service) I just think its more important to get miners interested and that tagline will definitely do it. (They will google "why does he say it eats other coins"/black shield etc)
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:49:43 AM

I suggest you to learn the basics of marketing and marketing ethics before you do your next video.

Be clever. Dont make obviously false statements.
Be smart. Dont trash other products in your advertisement.

lol i produce commercials for a living. lol so go cry somewhere else. Other coins are trash clones. Are you a whitecoin boy? Or a bbqcoin man? lol.
after a quick look at the post history i'd think he is another bitter Mintcoin guy Wink
Thanks for the video, will check and give feedback once i got a litte more time, some real life work to be done first Cheesy

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:50:53 AM

Of course you do.

used to work for videooptimize my boss was blake goodwin. Produced for mercedez eharmony smart light signs southern california graphics and a bunch more. Im originally from california. I hashed that little commercial in less than a day lol. So yeah I do you fucking moron.
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:51:51 AM

I smell whales here...
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:53:43 AM

Question, about this POS thing, lets say you download the BlackCoin wallet, transfer some funds to it, open it until the chain is fully downloaded and then you close it for 1 year.

One year later will this wallet get 1% reward? Or are there any constraints?

Thanks
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:54:04 AM

I suggest you to learn the basics of marketing and marketing ethics before you do your next video.

Be clever. Dont make obviously false statements.
Be smart. Dont trash other products in your advertisement.

after a quick look at the post history i'd think he is another bitter Mintcoin guy Wink
Thanks for the video, will check and give feedback once i got a litte more time, some real life work to be done first Cheesy

Yeah I know. I got two replies about the tagline (I KNEW I WOULD)... but I just want to hook people. Its guerilla marketing. You got to get them at their wallets. But let me know what you think. I got "Always bet on black" vs "The coin that eats other coins" and a voiceover suggestion. Will wait for at least 20 more replies. Hope it doesnt go viral before then hahaha. Can anyone get one of the devs in on this?
Kergekoin

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:54:38 AM

If you actually read my history posts, then you would see, that im one of the persons who likes many coins. Blackcoin is included in my favorites list.
I have not said a single bad thing about blackcoin.
So next time read the posts before you make yourself look like a complete moron.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:55:05 AM

I like it, but some digital voice would be nice.  Smiley

Your screen with BC details goes too quickly to read it all. Not 100% sure I want this to be marketed as the coin that eats others... :/

Whitecoin will also be PoS soon. They will also be eating coins.

Hashrate.org is relaunching tomorrow after 3 days of upgrades. They will be very hungry for coins if they can keep the 0.009btc/mh/day up  Grin And they have 10% on top of that too as an introductory bonus, not bad if they can pull it off.

Webbson hasn't got back to me so it will be harder to compare how it does against the other pools.

Regarding the blackcoin card, am I right in thinking that this is an encrypted usb wallet and separate to the coinkite system? Is there info on the coinkite progress somewhere?

Thanks guys/gals

I hope you will get ban for advertising NXT pool here in BC thread.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Kergekoin

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:56:59 AM

Of course you do.

used to work for videooptimize my boss was blake goodwin. Produced for mercedez eharmony smart light signs southern california graphics and a bunch more. Im originally from california. I hashed that little commercial in less than a day lol. So yeah I do you fucking moron.

kmm.. No more comments needed. Just quoting for giggles.

ArpFlush

Activity: 623

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:57:14 AM

I think the idea is good and it actually looks good, but "The coin that eats other coins" kinda sounds meh, I'd replace it with "Always bet on black" or something else.

You are the second person to say that... hmm ok I like your tagline. Will wait for a few more suggestions and then make the alterations. (I like the coin that eats other coins because there are so many stupid coins that need to be eaten... its a public service) I just think its more important to get miners interested and that tagline will definitely do it. (They will google "why does he say it eats other coins"/black shield etc)

Yeah, but still, I think "the coin that eats" is a bit too agressive. Compared with "always bet on black" which for me expresses the "caracter" of the coin and it sounds classy  Smiley

"Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy"
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 10:00:52 AM

Yeah, but still, I think "the coin that eats" is a bit too agressive. Compared with "always bet on black" which for me expresses the "caracter" of the coin and it sounds classy  Smiley

Hmm ok... besides I mention a multipool that "pumps" afterwards... the black hole is a good visual imagery. Ok I will change the tagline and extend the video by at least 10 seconds. No voiceover yet but not opposed to the idea.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 10:06:47 AM

Did you make those sounds?  Grin

Hmm ok... besides I mention a multipool that "pumps" afterwards... the black hole is a good visual imagery. Ok I will change the tagline and extend the video by at least 10 seconds. No voiceover yet but not opposed to the idea.

Add me to the "don't like the eating reference" list, makes it seem that that is the main focus of BC. Oh, and maybe might be a good idea to use a piece of music that isn't as well known as the climax of The Beatles Day in the Life ?
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 10:09:38 AM

Did you make those sounds?  Grin

Add me to the "don't like the eating reference" list, makes it seem that that is the main focus of BC. Oh, and maybe might be a good idea to use a piece of music that isn't as well known as the climax of The Beatles Day in the Life ?

There is no piece of music that I can think of that suits it better but I'm open for suggestions. Also its old enough that there is no copyright. Regardless uploading new version as we speak.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 10:12:33 AM

Hi,

I'm pretty new in PoS.
I found many guides that explain well how to encrypt and unlock the wallet to make the coin eligible for PoS.
But absolutely ZERO say if or when I can close my wallet.

I mean... sometime I have to shutdown my computer ... Smiley How I know when ?

Have I to leave it open 24h/24 ?
If I close my wallet, will my minting lower ?

Is it a good idea to rent a small VPS just for minting ? This way the wallet could be open 24h/24 and maybe optimize the minting process ?

Thanks for your replies Wink
You can close wallet when you want but when you are offlane you wont hit stake (extra coins).
VPS- No way bro. 1% annual is pretty small to stack it all time online do it to secure network in free time.
You need about 700k to get hmm ~20 BC day.
Daily you will get part of that annual stake if you are lucky.
I do POS minig becouse i like get tat 0.05 BC stakes.

But don't be stupid and don't think that more %% = ^^ more income over time POS mined coins drive price down so 1% inflation is optimal to keep price and go up over time when other POW coins loose value.
BC have clones like WC,Blue,cinny,blitz,asia,dynamic,comm coin don't get full your self in long run all we know how clones are usually ends Cheesy they will have higher rates Cheesy to be diffrent than BC but take note that:
BTC clones - like ZET....
LTC clones - like Mega...
Doge clone - like Flappy...
Aurora clone - like Spa,Maza...
PPC clone - like FTC
Don't live long usually live as long as there is hype for main.
Main keep value while other go down when new next lvl coins arrives
and crypto like new "big coins" and hype becouse this is good opportunity to be rich.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 10:25:22 AM

Also its old enough that there is no copyright.

Under the 50 year copyright rule ( that may already have been extended to 70 ) it'll still be covered ( released in 1967 ).

Anyway, these are pedantic niggles, good on you for putting it out there ........

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 10:30:29 AM

Also its old enough that there is no copyright.

Under the 50 year copyright rule ( that may already have been extended to 70 ) it'll still be covered ( released in 1967 ).

Anyway, these are pedantic niggles, good on you for putting it out there ........

Hahaha ohh yeah it is huh... well considering a majority of coins are plajarists anyway I dont think i will be seeing a cease and desist letter for using 3 seconds of audio... it really very much suits the videos context. A perfect crescendo. Besides so many crypto goers probably dont know who the beatles are. I felt old as hell when I would meet people in their early 20s who did not know who biggie smalls was. And Britney Spears to them is ancient dinosaur music. *sigh*... I dont feel like contracting a symphony although like i said i have lots of voiceover people.

Thanks for the feedback fellas... keep em coming. New version is up posting link...
ddeaNewtOn

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 10:31:01 AM

I really, really suck at TA, but someone with a good background on it check up on this link please?

http://imgur.com/z2i9siX

BC rising trend soon?
Pages: « 1 ... 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 [1142] 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: