Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:13:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 [1209] 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:37:29 AM

@ IconicExpert...

You are one of the main reason I am holding my coins purchased at 50k and not losing sleep.  You are doing a great job!  Keep up the good work...

Thank you for your support... Wink

Iconic here I´d like you know that you also have a friend, I'm a businessman and I really like active people like you on my team, I can tell you that I bought over 30k BC today.

And I'll keep buying all the cheap blackcoin on this planet, and I will have no mercy for anyone who continues to sell me their currencies cheap! Many thanks

Thank you... Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:40:43 AM

@ IconicExpert...

You are one of the main reason I am holding my coins purchased at 50k and not losing sleep.  You are doing a great job!  Keep up the good work...

Thank you for your support... Wink

Iconic here I´d like you know that you also have a friend, I'm a businessman and I really like active people like you on my team, I can tell you that I bought over 30k BC today.

And I'll keep buying all the cheap blackcoin on this planet, and I will have no mercy for anyone who continues to sell me their currencies cheap! Many thanks

Thank you... Smiley

I was into your pump idea that would be great!!!! Bring that back!
chango

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:41:09 AM

OH AND BY THE WAY FOR THOSE THAT SAY "BE PATIENT", I HAVE THIS FOR YOU: FUCK YOU!

TELL THE PATIENT STORY TO THE RIPPLE GUYS FOR EXAMPLE

FUCKING IDIOTS, REALLY STUPIDITY GETS ON MY NERVES

OPEN YOUR ASS AND PUT THE PATIENCE INSIDE AND BE PATIENT BY YOURSELF

I HAVE NO PATIENT I WANT THIS JUST HIGH

Some people just don t get it. They can t take the hit, and call for a pump? What do you want? A price good enough so that you can be out?

I have a secret for you. You will be shake off lower than you think. Continue to call for a pump and that thing will go lower and lower. The so called pumper that you are calling will pump it when there won t be any bagholders. They don t want people out while pumping, they want them to support their pump. That s the way any market works, and especially the altcoins.

So before calling for a pump "telling everyone you know that you want out", sell now or stfu. You are doing no good to your money believe me.

If BlackCoin starts going up fast there will be a Panic buy

He probably bought in at 90k.

@troiste, there is nothing wrong with a natural pump, because that is supported by fundamentals, or perhaps caused by whales. This is part of normal life. The problem with a orchestrated pump not supported by fundamentals is that the new level will not stay and price will fall below where it started. The pump will come when the time is right. The community must foster stability and not pump and dump schemes. The problem is that if there is a high percentage of speculators in a coin just looking for a pump and dump then a coin is dead. If the balance can be swung to where the majority of holders are investors then that means real growth. If this can be achieved then that would be great. Tell me, if you were a merchant selling for USD, and the USD exchange rate fluctuated to your local currency one day $10, next day $30, the day after $3, how are you going to do your pricing? Between you taking your proceeds back to fiat will cause huge fluctuations and not to mention the administration of changing prices on your products. As a merchant you will abandon the coin for something more stable.

What is the objective of the coin, to be rolled out to merchants as a tender currency or to be pumped and dumped for profit? As I understand it the objective is the first, therefore if a holder's objective is to speculate then move elsewhere.  Having said this there will always be margin for speculation within the upper and lower bands. A stable currency is one of the most important objectives - in my mind this is not buying and selling shares, but something that can be used to buy and sell stuff with.

I bought at 2K.

Bitcoin is also used by merchants and is fluctuating everyday, if you want the Fiat boringness, use them, no need to use crypto currencies.

What do you want? "A stable currency", you want BlackCoin to be stable forever around the 10 cents?

This is not fiat, cryptos are pump and dumped many times and this is part of the process.

You say that with a pump and dump the coin is dumped below the price before the pump. But thats not entirely the case, look at BTC for example pump started when it was at $100, now after the dumps its still at $500.

I tell you, if BlackCoin now from one day to the other Skyrockets 100%, there will be a mass PanicBuy, many new investors will be in.

Many people are not in yet because they dont see the price increasing, they don't think "Now is cheap I'm going to buy", they think "Now is collapsing its gong to die, and I'm not stepping in"

Blackcoin is not like any other shitcoins we have huge volume for some time, if there is a pump everything will skyrocket, price, popularity, usability, etc. Dump will come but this is normal and I don't think the price after the dump will be lower.

Look at the last Blackcoin pump, started at what? 2 cents? Went to 40 cents, now is at 12 cents.... you see the price below the previous price? I don't.

Like I said many times, go and watch BTC chart since 2010, this is how a coin matures with pumps and dumps, and preventing them is like preventing the coin from growing.

So do you have some money to put for a pump, I can do the pump for you, please send some BTC Smiley.
dcm987

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:43:51 AM

ever since i first started staking, my wallet has been stuck out of sync.it keeps saying that ive downloaded 85383 blocks;but it hasnt changed,and the number of blocks im out of sync from continues to grow by the hour(im now plus 1668 blocks left).this alsomeans that all of my coins are stuck in stake! help!!!!im on windows 8 w 1.0.6 BC qt wallet.thanks all! the last block time was 4/24/2014 20:56:04
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:45:30 AM

OH AND BY THE WAY FOR THOSE THAT SAY "BE PATIENT", I HAVE THIS FOR YOU: FUCK YOU!

Some people just don t get it. They can t take the hit, and call for a pump? What do you want? A price good enough so that you can be out?

I have a secret for you. You will be shake off lower than you think. Continue to call for a pump and that thing will go lower and lower. The so called pumper that you are calling will pump it when there won t be any bagholders. They don t want people out while pumping, they want them to support their pump. That s the way any market works, and especially the altcoins.

So before calling for a pump "telling everyone you know that you want out", sell now or stfu. You are doing no good to your money believe me.

@troiste, there is nothing wrong with a natural pump, because that is supported by fundamentals, or perhaps caused by whales. This is part of normal life. The problem with a orchestrated pump not supported by fundamentals is that the new level will not stay and price will fall below where it started. The pump will come when the time is right. The community must foster stability and not pump and dump schemes. The problem is that if there is a high percentage of speculators in a coin just looking for a pump and dump then a coin is dead. If the balance can be swung to where the majority of holders are investors then that means real growth. If this can be achieved then that would be great. Tell me, if you were a merchant selling for USD, and the USD exchange rate fluctuated to your local currency one day $10, next day $30, the day after $3, how are you going to do your pricing? Between you taking your proceeds back to fiat will cause huge fluctuations and not to mention the administration of changing prices on your products. As a merchant you will abandon the coin for something more stable.

What is the objective of the coin, to be rolled out to merchants as a tender currency or to be pumped and dumped for profit? As I understand it the objective is the first, therefore if a holder's objective is to speculate then move elsewhere.  Having said this there will always be margin for speculation within the upper and lower bands. A stable currency is one of the most important objectives - in my mind this is not buying and selling shares, but something that can be used to buy and sell stuff with.

I bought at 2K.

Bitcoin is also used by merchants and is fluctuating everyday, if you want the Fiat boringness, use them, no need to use crypto currencies.

What do you want? "A stable currency", you want BlackCoin to be stable forever around the 10 cents?

This is not fiat, cryptos are pump and dumped many times and this is part of the process.

You say that with a pump and dump the coin is dumped below the price before the pump. But thats not entirely the case, look at BTC for example pump started when it was at $100, now after the dumps its still at $500.

I tell you, if BlackCoin now from one day to the other Skyrockets 100%, there will be a mass PanicBuy, many new investors will be in.

Many people are not in yet because they dont see the price increasing, they don't think "Now is cheap I'm going to buy", they think "Now is collapsing its gong to die, and I'm not stepping in"

Blackcoin is not like any other shitcoins we have huge volume for some time, if there is a pump everything will skyrocket, price, popularity, usability, etc. Dump will come but this is normal and I don't think the price after the dump will be lower.

Look at the last Blackcoin pump, started at what? 2 cents? Went to 40 cents, now is at 12 cents.... you see the price below the previous price? I don't.

Like I said many times, go and watch BTC chart since 2010, this is how a coin matures with pumps and dumps, and preventing them is like preventing the coin from growing.

No one can ever prevent pump and dump ^^.
Pump is always on hype and good news brings new flor.
They are allso "empty pumps" like Wolong do look at DEV coin or UNO...
DEV 50 sat 120 sat 20 sat... at the end. Uno crashed even harder...
I don't like empty pumps ^^ they bring value down over time.
Pump on good news get you higher while "empty pump" lower...

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 09:46:04 AM

Ok, I have to confess:

I bought in cheap in the 3000-5000 range and I was really getting euphoric when it was hitting 90000. I would have had a lot of money.
Then: Crash! Ah! Nooo! It goes up again! Noo...down...ahh, up! I still hold! If I sell now, it will go up and the train leaves without me...
Ok, so I held and held...till my money was only 1/4. Then I sold. Of course then it went up, seconds after selling. I bought back in panic. Then it went down, of course. Now I sold at the bottom, only to watch the price go up again.
I will buy back in now and just leave the f*cking computer alone.
Panic is not your friend! Let me tell you this! I have experience!  Roll Eyes
For the record: I did not completely lose confidence in this coin, because I think, it's amazing.
I just wanted to gain a little bit more BC. Instead I lost almost half of it.
So, I hope, bottom is reached now, FUD comes to an end, and we are going to the moon.
I'm a professional musician/composer and I can contribute my music for free to BC projects.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm a FAC Bagholder.  Cry

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
bluestskies

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:49:39 AM

I bought at 2K.

I kind of said this as well a few pages back. That new floors can be established by peaks and valleys higher than the last (without large whale manipulation). Maybe people using the phrase "pump" is taboo. But there has to be positive gains and momentum if only to turn investors' heads to this coin with all the saturation out there right now. building infrastructure or adding merchants is one way. price gains, for better or for worse, is another way. for heaven's sake bluecoin was just added to poloniex today. so that's like 4 color coins right now? How is a new crypto investor supposed to know at first glance the positives of blackcoin...especially when the buy in price is already higher and they think they missed the boat seeing all the downtrends? again not saying I'd want to move it 10k or 20k up, but I don't think it would hurt if we saw some green instead of red?
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:56:46 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 11:40:18 AM by IconicExpert

Community Pump Poll

I was privately asked to allow the community to take another vote on the community pump. Some people have changed their positions and want to be heard. At this time I am remaining neutral and only backing taking a vote.

You can cast your vote here: http://poll.pollcode.com/83462672

Yes we should pump to stabilize the price & establish a higher floor: 65%

No we should not pump even if the price continues to drop more: 31%

I do not care: 4%

Jilixi

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 09:57:17 AM

KNC Titan Group Buy - Escrow Time!

All Shares have been sold!!KNC Titan Group Buy

It is now time for the Escrow, ALL Shareholders have been e-mailed about further details of the transaction. The sooner you send the sooner we can fund the project!

If you bought shares, check you latest E-mail from blackcoinstore.com and also https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583834

If you missed this Group Buy, do not worry. I will post more soon, currently developing a platform for shareholders to trade/sell shares, check stats of miners etc. This will probably be up closer to KNC Shipping with a closed Beta a week or two before that.

Owner of BlackCoin Store - BlackCoin Store
BC: BNatbck1SDJebHRMQemkUEFPVZR9uLHLrM
BTC: 161EcdmbgmxpZMk2ssZCjGQqB6gypduu97
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:59:44 AM

Community Pump Poll

I was privately asked to allow the community to take another vote on the community pump. Some people have changed their positions and want to be heard. At this time I am remaining neutral and only backing taking a vote.

Thanks Iconic.

To all: Before voting, read my last post and think about it
bluestskies

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:59:51 AM

I bought at 2K.

No one can ever prevent pump and dump ^^.
Pump is always on hype and good news brings new flor.
They are allso "empty pumps" like Wolong do look at DEV coin or UNO...
DEV 50 sat 120 sat 20 sat... at the end. Uno crashed even harder...
I don't like empty pumps ^^ they bring value down over time.
Pump on good news get you higher while "empty pump" lower...

I 100% agree. But that's where it seems so lopsided.

Pumps are on hype.

Dumps are on bad news.

But when whales want to drop the price when it tickles their fancy, they are creating a downward spiral of panic. That is harder to recover from if there is no good news, only fud. so it keeps going lower, creating more panic, and coming full circle. I guess I don't even see it as a pump if it's simply countering the *manipulated* dump. it's as if they cancel each other out! or i also just liked the idea of eating into their walls. tonight was a perfect example, as least from what I saw. big sell walls placed below asking prices, were eaten into and do we see any now? it's as if they're scared to place them because they'll just get eaten into. Currently from 28899 to 33000 the biggest 'wall' in between is only 3.8 - it would take 8.5 btc to get above 30k and break that barrier. I'm' buying and it looks like others are as well, and maybe it's considered a pump (albeit uncoordinated)?
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:02:44 AM

Community Pump Poll

Thanks Iconic.

To all: Before voting, read my last post and think about it
Why would anyone listen to you?
Fucking kid.

SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:03:21 AM

Guess where we're now? Easy...

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:05:05 AM

This graph has been posted so many times and has been so f wrong so many times it's just boring to see it again.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:05:42 AM

Smart whales/people are buying on low like BC is being selling pretty low now for cheap colored coins Blue,Yellow,While...Cinny...Fac...C2...Comm
Many little fishes are selling cheap BC into smarter/stronger hands i am happy with that.
When whales will get anougth shares they will pump BC in same time they will dump rest of colored coins down and cash out.
And they will start party with BC.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:05:54 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 10:19:29 AM by jc12345

What is the objective of the coin, to be rolled out to merchants as a tender currency or to be pumped and dumped for profit? As I understand it the objective is the first, therefore if a holder's objective is to speculate then move elsewhere.  Having said this there will always be margin for speculation within the upper and lower bands. A stable currency is one of the most important objectives - in my mind this is not buying and selling shares, but something that can be used to buy and sell stuff with.

I bought at 2K.

Fiat stability would be great. Nobody said prevent a pump, just prevent an orchestrated pump. There is nothing wrong with a natural pump and nothing can be done to a pump that we have no control over eg. whale action. Pumps will come naturally at the right time because of positive sentiment. We need to attract fresh capital from the 3rd category. With 3rd category I mean a) small guy with a speculator hat on, b) whale with whatever hat on he chooses, c) investor wearing a long term hat that wants ROI over time that is higher than what he would get investing in other items like gold, blue chips, property etc. and some assurance that his investment is not going to lose half its value depending what time of day he looks at it. Of course there is higher risk that would increase cost of capital that is the inherent nature of this game. If we can prove that an investor can lower his cost of capital because of responsible actions and strategy over things management has control over, then we will succeed in attracting the fresh capital. At this point we have many a) category investors, in fact most of them, then there are some b) category that prowls around and then little category c). We want to increase the buy side with lots of investor money so that the lower level can be gradually increased. First prize would be such a large amount of fresh capital that it could make the category b) investors think twice before doing manipulation. Unfortunately category c) investors want stability. If management plays their cards right then then there can be a tilt towards category c) investors and if management makes mistakes the mix will tilt towards category a). When that happens instability will occur with the small fish bleeding attacking the category b) whale sharks to the feeding ground. Don't get me wrong, there is always place for speculators as they too provide capital and liquidity, one must just get the balance right.

The objective as I understand it for crypto is to make it the preferred tender instrument, quoting and paying with it due to low cost and transaction fees. For this fiat like stability is required.  In an unstable environment, including BTC currently by the way, it is difficult to achieve this objective although many try. This will let merchants move towards third party providers that convert digital currency to fiat eg. Bitpay and in effect merchants then quote and pay in fiat. This ramps up cost for using crypto. This sort of defeats the purpose and then everyone can just as well go back to using just fiat. Merchants should have some assurance that they will be protected through the procurement and sales cycles without the risk of pricing going haywire for crypto to work properly as tender instrument. As far as I know there are no hedging instruments or other forward contracts that can be taken out and in the current climate no-one will underwrite that either - perhaps in a stable environment. There are some of the hurdles crypto have to overcome for mainstream adoption.
CraWlinG2crypto_coin

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:08:11 AM

Mining cryptocurrencies is bad for stress, people are killing themselves staying up for late night launches, must I say very early launches at 3-4 am or somewhat and be willing to sell whenever they see it dropping down 1 satoshi like what is going on, -stop the paranoia-...
how many really believe this coin is going to hit rock bottom ?
... If you believe its going to drop and you want it to drop then it will drop, I could sell mine if i wanted at 0.00000001 instead of 0.00029941 after more than a month. 
Like it shows by itself that it's one of the most groundstanding coins in the market right now compare to everyday new altcoins that are dying in less than 24h after they're release.

take a look at bitcoin price yesterday in only 24h it went as low as btc/cad(canadian): 505 & as high as btc/cad: 540
https://www.cavirtex.com/home
SkyValeey

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:08:41 AM

This graph has been posted so many times and has been so f wrong so many times it's just boring to see it again.

Are you fucking blind?
Look at BC/BTC chart max at mintpal.
If you cannot see in this chart classic bubble, go to doctor for good glasses. :-)

Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:17:04 AM

Are you fucking blind?
Look at BC/BTC chart max at mintpal.
If you cannot see in this chart classic bubble, go to doctor for good glasses. :-)

I would have to agree. 3 hours ago we were at 24000, now we've had a big pop. There will be a certain pull back very soon.
SkyValeey

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:18:38 AM

Pages: « 1 ... 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 [1209] 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: